http://www.danielricciardo.com/

http://en.wikipedia....aniel_Ricciardo

Today Tonight - Daniel Ricciardo

#2 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 15:16

6-2 u kvalifikacijama, izgleda da ce biti i 7-1 u trkama. Svaka cast ovom coveku.

#3 Wingman

Wingman
  • Members
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:17

F1 2014 HUNGARY DANIEL RICCIARDO OVERTAKES

“The second win feels easier” – Daniel Ricciardo

Exclusive: Daniel will start the summer break with a hangover after claiming a dramatic second win.

trophies-hungary-2014-red-bull-enegery-s
© Mark Thompson/Getty Images
28 July 2014By Matt Youson

F1 heads into its summer break with Daniel Ricciardo on top, celebrating his second victory of a thrilling 2014 season.

The Hungarian Grand Prix had it all: rain, crashes, safety periods and 22 cars seemingly running 22 different strategies all at the same time. Daniel came through it all, passing Lewis Hamilton and Fernando Alonso in the closing laps, sending the crowd, already on its feet, into delirium, and F1 into its summer break on a massive high.

Daniel, Niki Lauda says winning gets easier after the first time. Well, do you agree or disagree?
Oh it makes complete sense. I guess it’s the nerves when you take the lead. I took the lead today with three laps to go, not very different to Canada, but I was much more calm. Not that I made any mistakes in Canada but the heart rate definitely goes up. Today I felt much more in control of that. I think being there, knowing the feeling, knowing that I can do it… yeah, the second time feels easier.

vettel-ricciardo-hungary-2014.jpg
Sebastian Vettel congratulates on his victory© Lars Baron/Getty Images

Presumably the heart rate got pretty high with a committed move to pass Lewis Hamiltonand take second?
A little bit! That was also like Canada. I could see the lead. Fernando was in sight; I knew I had the quicker car but laps were running out so I wasn’t going to hold back. It took a while to get that first opportunity. I tried at Turn Two but I went in too deep. The second time I made it stick. Obviously I had the tyres so I was able to drive around the outside. I was fully committed. It was very cool.

You took the lead on lap eight after opting to make a first pitstop as the Safety Car came out. There wasn’t much time to think about it – who made the call to pit for slicks?
We’d been discussing it for a lap before the Safety Car came out. I was asking if anyone had tried slicks yet, we were talking about how close it was to the crossover point. Also, my Inter tyre wasn’t holding up too well. The Safety Car coming out made the decision easy: Simon [Rennie, race engineer] and I were both saying “yeah, let’s do it.”

You pitted from P1 in the second Safety Car period – but the following cars didn’t. Were you sure that was the right thing to do?
Ah, hmmm… well… the first Safety Car certainly helped us but the second stop, when I pitted and they all stayed out, I was thinking “maybe we’ve lost some time here”. It all worked out in the end but at the time I wasn’t so sure. I had been reporting some tyre degradation and, knowing I was suffering a bit, they decided to call me in and not take a risk.

cirebox-s-take-on-the-hungarian-grand-pr
Cirebox's take on the Hungarian Grand Prix© Cirebox

Afterwards, you were asked to “think about how you use your tyres”. Was there a cryptic message in that or was it just what it sounded like?
It meant was it sounded like. Basically the message was that I was out of sequence, the guys in front were going to be pitting a lot earlier than me, so I shouldn’t kill my tyres fighting them if I couldn’t get past quickly. The idea was to look after the tyres and have something left to make the gap with when they pitted.

It left you with a bit to do towards the end…
Yeah, the last couple of stops were a question mark, particularly the final stop. We knew it was going to get us to the end safely and with a good tyre – but it meant giving up the lead and having to overtake two fast cars right at the end. It was the right decision – but at the time it wasn’t black and white. Simon was good: he said: “You will catch Lewis and Fernando – so don’t kill your tyres trying to catch them.”

So, where to from here?
I think I’ll probably retire now. It’s the only way. Get a dirt bike, some sheep to round up… Nah, maybe not. It’s time for a holiday. Ten days off, chill out, see some friends who are over in Europe on holiday. But first I’m going to celebrate for a couple of days. I’ve told my engineers and trainer to cancel their flights. The plan is to wake up with a hangover. I’ve been lucky to win two races in really good party towns and I intend to enjoy it.

daniel-ricciardo-of-australia-and-infini
All smiles: Daniel Ricciardo on the podium © Lars Baron/Getty Images

Edited by Wingman, 30 July 2014 - 11:17.

#4 Ripper

Ripper
  • Members
  • 4,494 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 18:13

Danijel Rikardo za B92: Van staze smeško, na njoj životinja

http://www.b92.net/s...1&nav_id=886386

Edited by Undisputed, 09 August 2014 - 18:13.

#5 Wingman

Wingman
  • Members
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 13:13

dancing-ricciardo.gif

#6 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 14:48

Ovaj ga gleda u fazinu "na kojim si ti drogama brate!!!" :lol+:

#7 Wingman

Wingman
  • Members
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 18:41

Daniel Ricciardo awarded the Trofeo Lorenzo Bandini for his speed, success and attitude in Formula 1

http://www.foxsports...e744930451f563f

Kada god pokusam da postavim sliku sa tvitera dobijam ovu poruku,ima li pomoci?

(You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.)

https://pbs.twimg.co...AmAli.jpg:large

BwLp2NDCEAAUnk4.jpg

Edited by Wingman, 02 September 2014 - 18:45.

#8 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 18:44

BwMdvOQCcAAmAli.jpg

Prepravi https u http i obrisi :large s kraja linka.

#9 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 15:16

Daniel Ricciardo's rise from the deep midfield to title-contending prominence in F1 has been a surprise to almost everyone in the paddock.

In fact, even those who know him best - Dr Helmut Marko, Christian Horner and Adrian Newey - have said even they were shocked by the Australian's graduation from Toro Rosso nearly-man to Sebastian Vettel-beater in 2014.

But undoubtedly, sparks of a very special talent were always obvious.

Luca Furbatto, who has now left the Faenza team, worked closely with Ricciardo as he designed Toro Rosso cars until earlier this year.

He told Italy's Autosprint that as soon as the braces-wearing youngster stepped up from HRT in pre-2012 winter testing, "I was struck by the feedback he was able to give to the team".

"It was incredible how he recalled the behaviour of the machine even hours later," said Furbatto. "At 300kph he had the time and the intellect to think about the management of the car, which is typical of great quality.

"The other driver (Jean-Eric Vergne) was very limited in his feedback, so Daniel was always the point of reference.

"But I have seen before that drivers able to give so much information were not always the fastest. But my doubts soon disappeared -- qualifying in Bahrain in 2012 left everyone speechless," he explained.

Furbatto said Ricciardo initially had some weaknesses: the race starts, the opening laps, his management of disappointment, his entries to the pitlane.

"But in winter testing in 2013 he seemed much more determined," he revealed.

"His feedback was a little reduced but he had become very strong in prioritising development. In the races he said things like 'Understood. No more talking from now on'," said Furbatto.

"Perhaps he had been told of the chance to replace Mark Webber at Red Bull, but what was clear is that he had matured in a hurry."

#10 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 14:32

Daniel Ricciardo has requested number 1 status for the rest of his 2014 title campaign against the dominant but warring Mercedes pairing, which at the moment boss Christian Horner is unwilling to cede.

But it is tough times for the team's reigning quadruple world champion Sebastian Vettel, who is said to now be seriously considering a big-money offer to spearhead the new McLaren-Honda campaign.

In an interview with the German at Monza, F1's official website asked Vettel about the "impression" he gave at Spa-Francorchamps "that the team is no longer fully behind you".

Vettel denied that, but the very same impression returned with force at Monza.

In a friendly interview with Spanish television immediately after the Italian grand prix, Vettel reportedly said: "It seems that Spanish television sometimes has more faith in me than my own team does."

Red Bull official Dr Helmut Marko played down Vettel's remarks.

"That was just the first emotion that came out of him. He was naturally disappointed that his teammate beat him, although in qualifying he was better than Ricciardo.

"I think it was a very normal reaction," the Austrian insisted to German television Sky.

#11 Wingman

Wingman
  • Members
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 12:28

Ricciardo launches own kart brand
249319.jpg

24 September 2014 – Red Bull driver Daniel Ricciardo has launched his own go-kart brand, entitled Ricciardo Kart.

Designed, manufactured and distributed by Birel ART and overseen by Ricciardo himself, Ricciardo Kart will be a line of go-karts covering the main categories, from Mini-kart to Rotax and the CIK-FIA classes (KFJ, KF, KZ).

"I am very happy to be able to kick off this project," explained three-time F1 race winner Ricciardo, whose first kart is set to be presented to the public at the end of November. "I grew up racing karts, and even when I moved up to single-seaters I never stopped supporting this sport, always enjoying some kart racing in my spare time.

"Being able to follow the design and construction from a blank sheet to track debut is an adventure that's very fascinating. I hope many girls and boys can learn this discipline, have fun and win with the Ricciardo Kart."

From next year, an official Ricciardo Kart team will also compete in all major karting competitions.

http://www.gpupdate....own-kart-brand/

#12 Wingman

Wingman
  • Members
  • 1,585 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 12:38

Daniel Ricciardo on his first year at Red Bull

http://fiftybuckss.w...ar-at-red-bull/

#13 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts