• 22,629 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 19:05

Ja sam bogami pomišljala, ali izgleda da je u dezenu stvar a ne u boji :D

#212 wwww

wwww
  • Members
  • 17,238 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 19:11

Pogresio je sto umesto da se stopi s okruzenjem on je bas bio uocljiv za protivnika, a mozda cak i iritantan (kao kad je mislim Kurdjarceva izbacila Mashu s Wimbldona jer ju je nervirala Mashina odevna kombinacija :D ).

:D

Edited by wwww, 25 January 2016 - 19:13.

#213 alcesta

alcesta
  • Members
  • 22,629 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 19:20

Maša nikad ne bi obukla ovako nešto  :D

Nego, prošle godine sam uhvatila neki intervju s predstavnikom Joneksa gde je govorio kako je Vavrinkin šorc bio ogroman uspeh na modnom planu  :wacko: i kako će pokušati da tako nešto ponove. Izgleda da je ovo taj pokušaj :D

Mada kontam da je za njih važi ono "no publicity is bad publicity", samo da upada u oči i dobro je.

Edited by alcesta, 25 January 2016 - 19:21.

#214 wwww

wwww
  • Members
  • 17,238 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 20:38

Wawrinka je bas u jednom intervjuu posle meca govorio o tome :D a u osvrtu na ovogodisnji model rekao je da ga bar svi mogu da uoce na terenu (i oni iz poslednjih redova :D )

#215 wwww

wwww
  • Members
  • 17,238 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 22:12

Carlos Moya on Milos Raonic: "One of the most professional", interviewed by @flaberne in today's l'Équipe print.

In 1997 you reached the final of the Australian Open having only won two matches previously at Slams. Will we ever see that again?

"Yes, why not? But maybe not in the next five years because of the guys who are at the top."

That year, you did well taking out the title holder Boris Becker in the first round ...

"There's a tendency to forget that I was 25th in the world at that time. But because there were only 16 seeds, that sort of first round was possible. What helped was that I'd beaten Becker (ranked 6th) two months before at Bercy. That removed any complexes I had. I'd also just made the final in Sydney. I felt good."

Milos Raonic has just won the Brisbane tournament and he has yet to lose a set in Melbourne. He's scaring everyone a bit here ...

"So much the better (smiles). The fact that he's beaten Roger (Federer) in a final, that's a strong sign for me. It's not something everyone does. Milos is the only player born in the 1990s to have beaten Roger twice (the first time was at Bercy in 2014). He's also beaten Rafa (Nadal) at Indian Wells last year and Murray three times. He's only missing Djokovic."

He's also missing beating those players at a Slam. That's why there's excitement about a possible upset against Wawrinka who's 4-0 in their head-to-head.

"Milos is twenty-five. You need to go step-by-step. He's not going to suddenly win a Slam."

You don't imagine he can win this tournament?

"I didn't say that (smiles). But what Milos needs to prove is that he can beat those guys one after the other in the same tournament. And that is very hard."

Why did you decide to join Raonic's team?

"It was a good offer to start in this profession. And the Milos project inspired me. He has a clear objective: becoming number one in the world. At the moment, especially because of injuries, Milos hasn't been able to reach his maximum potential, and that's good. It pleases me that Milos is mature. He knows what he wants."

How many tournaments will you be at for him?

"Fifteen weeks, including the four Slams. I didn't want to be away from home too much. I have three young children. But I know everything will be done properly in my absence because he has a solid team around him, especially with Riccardo Piatti (ex-coach of Ljubicic and Gasquet)."

What's impressed you the most about Raonic since you've been with him?

"He's one of the most professional guys I've met. He's hyper invested: on the court, in the gym, when he recuperates ... He's 100% involved in his thing."

When you were playing, would you have liked a former number one travelling with you? If yes, whom would you have chosen?

"Sure I would have liked it. I'd like it to have been Edberg, even if our games were very different."

"One often hears that Raonic's game is boring, that he looks robotic when he plays. Can those comments affect him?

"No, no, no, I don't think so. If you watched his match against Troicki, I don't think it was boring. Those comments don't bother me. You can even use them. If our opponents start off thinking that it's going to be a slog of a match, not fun, without rhythm, that's a weapon for us."

How many players asked you to coach them before Raonic?

"A few. but either it wasn't the right time, or they were asking me to travel too many weeks."

We've been hearing a constant rumour for the last two years about a Moya-Nadal team-up ...

"That's come from the media and John McEnroe. But we've never spoken even once about that possibility. I'm convinced Rafa will end his career with Toni and with the same team that's been around him for years. I know Rafa well and I think he'd think it unfair to separate himself from Toni because things aren't going so well. I've never looked to be a part of his team. We're good friends, we often eat together, and we trained together at Christmas. That's all."

Do you think he'll win another Slam?

"Of course I believe that. He's not yet thirty.He needs to improve in certain areas and he knows that. He works. It's a normal process: first of all, you try the new things in practice, and then you apply them in a match, under pressure, and then you don't think about them any more. It worked at the end of last season, but not here. You can see he wants to play more inside the baseline, Against Verdasco, he was a metre inside the baseline, but he wasn't doing any damage. Positioning isn't everything. Being a metre inside the baseline and pushing the ball, that's not the answer. Right now, Rafa is a bit confused when he plays under pressure. He should develop this game without thinking. Right now, we see him thinking."

http://www.twitlonge.../show/n_1so7n7u

#216 alcesta

alcesta
  • Members
  • 22,629 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 19:00

http://www.eurosport...753/story.shtml

#217 wwww

wwww
  • Members
  • 17,238 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 19:12

Q. In a previous press conference you said Carlos Moya is a kind the organizer of your team. Talk a little bit more about him.
MILOS RAONIC: I don't think it's an organizer of the team. I think it's more of an organizer in the way I go about my game. I think that's what he's sort of bringing to it. I think Riccardo is more the one that's going to be doing the heavy load work. Riccardo, at the end of the day, is as much of a coach as anybody on tour. He's done it his whole life. He's done it with so many different players.

He likes to be there as well during the boring weeks in the middle of nowhere sitting six hours on court. So I think he's going to do that kind of stuff.

I think Carlos is going to take on more of the task of making me more efficient with my game when I have the tools, how to use them, how to go about matches with certain players. He's played a lot of these guys, especially the ones you'll play in the latter stages of tournaments. Just going to give me that peace of mind, efficiency, and maybe process of work throughout tournaments. I think that's what I'm looking to gain from him the most.

MILOS RAONIC: I think probably what I'm probably referring to -- I'm sorry if I can't recall the exact context -- but what I'm referring to is for me, there is sort of six monumental moments for this year that I really want to put a lot of the attention to: the four being the slams, the Olympics, and Toronto is a big one for me.

I think it's about really making sure that even those weeks, those tournaments, like I am here, improving each day. I think I've taken a lot of big steps forward since I've been healthy and able to make the most of hard work and the grit and effort I put in on court.

I think that's pretty much it. Constant progress. Some days may be a recovery progress; some days may be working on my backhand. Who knows what it is? But that constant progress which I feel like I've been hitting the mark on for a long period of time, disregarding my injury, is what I look for every single day.

Q. In terms of your groundstrokes and movement, do you think you've improved them and there has been an upgrade there?
MILOS RAONIC: Significantly. I think I know better how to use my groundstrokes. But at the same time, because I'm getting to the ball in better position, it's easier. I don't feel like I'm getting hustled around the court that much. I feel like I can find my way back. I don't have to go for big shots on the run. I can sort of neutralize a little bit better.

At the end of the day, as well as I do that, that's never going to be what wins me matches. It's about doing what I can to get ahead in points and be the aggressor and take it to my opponents.

Edited by wwww, 27 January 2016 - 19:18.

#218 wwww

wwww
  • Members
  • 17,238 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 19:22

Ovo zasluzuje poseban post:

Q. I saw you were at an art museum a few days ago. How important was it for you to maybe use that day in between matches to maybe switch off a bit and also to stay focused on the next match and step back?
MILOS RAONIC: It's something I'm getting better with. I can be very obsessive when it comes to the process and what I need to do for the next match. I am constantly considering things.

That was definitely a nice escape from myself, and I got it participate in something that I really enjoy and a passion that's definitely grown for me over the last two years, I would say.

Q. Was it Warhol or the Chinese?
MILOS RAONIC: I saw a lot of Warhol exhibits before. It was more of the Weiwei installations I wanted to see, especially the Infinite Bicycle one that was in the center of the museum.

Q. In a word, your take on that was?
MILOS RAONIC: Magnificent in many ways. I think that whatever iteration you see of Andy Warhol's life has sort of been redefined over many years due to his unfortunate passing, but Weiwei's story is constantly building and you're hearing something different.

There is a lot I'm learning about his house arrest and all these kind of things, his rebel behavior towards establishment and so forth. I think the most impressive thing is how grand his installations are. It's tough for somebody to put it in their own home, but they speaks wonders I believe.

#219 alcesta

alcesta
  • Members
  • 22,629 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 23:04

Ima na ATP sajtu i slika iz muzeja, samo slike odande nikad neće ovde da se "prime":

http://www.atpworldt...alian-open-2016

Sa biciklima:

http://www.ausopen.c..._250116_175.jpg

http://www.ausopen.c..._250116_174.jpg

Edited by alcesta, 27 January 2016 - 23:10.

#220 ДијаметралноСупротан

ДијаметралноСупротан
  • Members
  • 2,283 posts

Posted 29 January 2016 - 16:38

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKqG-iC00w8

КЗШПМ

Јако ми га је било жао.Баш му је тешко пао пораз види се и овде,боље је играо од Мареја и заиста штета што га је повреда спречила да дође до финала.Какву само поседује инсајдаут форхенд дијагоналу  ух :)

#221 alcesta

alcesta
  • Members
  • 22,629 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 20:59

Evo gde se popravio u Melburnu:

http://www.atpworldt...ic-january-2016

Nažalost u međuvremenu je otkazao Delrej Bič, ali se nadam da neće biti otkaza na većim turnirima. Nije baš toliko loše valjda kad može ovo :D

#222 alcesta

alcesta
  • Members
  • 22,629 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 20:49

http://www.tennis.co...9/#.Vum4TfkrJMw

#223 alcesta

alcesta
  • Members
  • 22,629 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 14:32

http://www.tennis.co...7/#.Vu1UzuIrJMw

Stvarno je ove godine baš mnogo popravio ritern, između ostalog.

Edited by alcesta, 19 March 2016 - 14:33.

#224 alcesta

alcesta
  • Members
  • 22,629 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 19:07

Finale je finale :) više sreće drugi put.

516740186-milos-raonic-of-canada-speaks-

What began as an injury prevention became a Twitter sensation (#BelieveInTheSleeve), and is now integral part of Raonic’s ensemble.  

“It started as a health thing, but then it quickly became a comfort thing for myself,” Raonic said. “It’s sort of like when I put on the sleeve it’s pretty much a way of letting myself know it’s match time. It might sound silly, but I think it’s kind of part of my preparatory routine.”

Silly or not, the sleeve seems to have worked, along with Raonic's famous mouth guard. He began wearing the protective accessory at the start of 2016 for a teeth-grinding habit, and wears it almost 24/7 with the belief that it will help balance his entire body.

“I got diagnosed [after Indian Wells] and I was pretty much told it was no kind of rupture or tear, more kind of a strain of some damaged fibers,” Raonic said. “I was told that if it looks like its getting better day by day, which it is, that I can challenge myself to make a go here.”

#225 alcesta

alcesta
  • Members
  • 22,629 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 20:55

http://www.tennis.co...1/#.V03sB_l95Mw