• 4,995 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 05:21

Super!

#273 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 18:01

Samo da ne bude kao Šumijev povratak. To bi bilo tužno.

#274 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 18:20

Kubica not in frame for 2017 race chance, insists Renault

Renault insists that Robert Kubica is not in the frame for a race seat this year, with the French car manufacturer adamant that the Hungary test is purely to evaluate whether or not the Pole can make a Formula 1 comeback in 2018.

Kubica has been handed a first opportunity to try out a current-spec F1 car in the post-Hungarian GP test next week, with the move having fuelled speculation that he could be drafted in as a replacement for Jolyon Palmer later in the year.

There have even been reports that Kubica could make an F1 return as early as the Belgian Grand Prix next month.

But Renault managing director Cyril Abiteboul has dismissed such talk – confirming that Palmer will retain his seat after the summer break and that Kubica’s run is only aimed at getting answers about his physical capabilities for a potential 2018 return.

“We continue to support Jo – and there is absolutely no change of plan,” Abiteboul told Motorsport.com ahead of the Hungarian GP weekend.

“It is true that with Robert we feel we need to investigate a little bit further after all the tests we have done. Obviously there have been the tests we did with the 2012 car, but also we have done other things – medical checks and simulator work that I don’t really want to elaborate on.

“It is true that based on all these things up until now, we want to have a closer look about how realistically it would be for Robert to drive again in a modern F1 car, and possibly in a racing context.

“The last opportunity to at least do the test in a modern F1 car was the Hungary test, and we are taking that opportunity. But that is really something that is more medium- to long-term.

"It is not a short-term plan and it is not a short-term option to do anything with our driver line-up.”

Abiteboul was clear, too, that even if Kubica showed strong pace in the Hungary test, it was not automatic he would have a shot at a Renault seat for next year.

“Robert could be a candidate for 2018 but before we can really consider him as a candidate, it is more that we need to look – and in particular we need to see how he will cope with cars with more downforce and with more power, because clearly the car he has been driving up until now is not representative.

“Frankly, even if he does well, it does not mean immediately that we will decide to go for him for 2018 because there is more we need to look into.”

Palmer told Kubica "not an immediate threat"

Abiteboul says he has spoken to Palmer about the Kubica test, and reassured the Briton that there is no threat of him losing his seat, despite recent speculation.

“I told him [Palmer] that Robert is not an immediate threat,” added Abiteboul. “Clearly we are looking at options for 2018, and Jo could be an option for 2018. That is in his hands.

“What we are doing with Robert has nothing to do with what Jo does this weekend or even after the summer break. But there will not be any replacement of driver in Spa, as I’ve seen stories suggesting that, too.

“I can confirm that Jo will be driving in Spa – and the plan is for him to drive until the end of the season. Jo and Robert are two different aspects.”

Palmer’s hopes of scoring his first points of the year have been boosted by him getting the new Renault floor for the Hungarian Grand Prix, after the update on Nico Hulkenberg’s car helped the German to his most competitive weekend of the year at Silverstone.

Abiteboul said he hoped that Palmer could regain his confidence, and that Renault itself could avoid the kind of mechanical issues that forced the Briton out on the formation lap at the British GP.

“He needs to have confidence in himself, he needs to have confidence in the team, and he needs to have confidence in his situation to be able to score points.

"I hope and believe that the package that we will bringing in Budapest will allow the team to score points – and he should be with the team on that.

“But he has to perform like any driver who makes it to F1 has to perform. I am not going to take away the fact that there is pressure. It is a competitive environment and that is never going to go away. But it is not a short-term pressure.”

Kubica will drive the Renault next Wednesday, on the second day of the two-day Hungaroring test.

https://www.motorspo...acement-934880/

Lepi sledeće godine vozi u Rendži smem da stavim pare. 

Edited by alpiner, 27 July 2017 - 18:21.

#275 Downforce

Downforce
  • Members
  • 4,995 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 13:49

Gargamel ce skinuti vreme koje ostvare Rendzini vozaci...fanatik je to...

:D

#276 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 11:44

Idemo!!!

Kubica could get free practice outing in Malaysia

In a bid to further evaluate Robert Kubica this year, Renault could provide the Pole with an FP1 outing, likely in Malaysia.

Following Kubica's impressive and positive test in Hungary before the summer break, speculation ramped up about the 32-year-old making a sensational return to F1, and taking over Jolyon Palmer's seat at Renault.

Team boss Cyril Abiteboul quickly squashed the rumors however but admitted the French outfit's interest in Kubica was intact, although there remained some interrogations.

"We don't have all the answers that we potentially wanted to get from that test," said Abiteboul in Spa.

"In a perfect world we would want to do more of this type of test to see if he can race again at the level that he and we could have wanted. It may or may not be possible."

Marko: 'If Kubica has what it takes then why not?'

Speed Week is reporting that Kubica might indeed be given another chance to prove himself in a few races time, in Friday free practice ahead of the Malaysian Grand Prix at Sepang.

Abiteboul still isn't giving anything away however.

"I don't want to create speculation and I don't want to put on the team that we have some obligation to go further because there is an interest from the public to see Robert back.

"We would all like Robert to be back, but it has to make sense," he insisted.

#277 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 00:02

s9hPZj5.jpg

#278 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 13:58

Rosberg joins Kubica’s management team

Reigning World Champion Nico Rosberg has become part of Robert Kubica's management team as he looks to help the Pole get back into Formula 1.

Many wanted to see Kubica replace Jolyon Palmer at Renault next season, but Carlos Sainz has now been confirmed as the Brit's replacement for 2018 on an initial one-year loan.

However, it is looking increasingly likely that a seat is available at Williams as doubts linger over Felipe Massa's future, and Kubica has added Rosberg, who spent four seasons with Williams from 2006 to 2009, to his backroom staff.

"Excited to be working with Robert and his return to F1," said Rosberg.

"He and Lewis were the fastest I raced against."

Kubica added: "We have known each other since we were kids and he will be a great asset in my F1 comeback."

#279 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 17:32

Kubica danas odrađuje testiranja od velike važnosti na Silverstonu s Vilijamsovim bolidom iz 2014 sezone

#280 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 17:53

Robert Kubica has completed his one-day test in a 2014-spec Williams at Silverstone as the Formula 1 team evaluates his potential for a 2018 race seat.

The Pole is pushing for a return to F1 six-and-a-half years after he injured his right arm in a rallying crash.

However, he faces competition for the Williams seat alongside Lance Stroll from Paul di Resta, Felipe Massa and Pascal Wehrlein.

Williams has put together a dedicated testing programme in its 2014-spec car, used by Stroll for circuit familiarisation, to see if he is fit enough to return next season.

Kubica completed a full day's worth of running in a white-liveried FW36 in the behind-closed-doors test at a cloudy Silverstone on Wednesday.

Williams said the running was "successful" but is keen to keep results of the test under wraps and therefore did not release any details about the amount of laps covered or laptimes set.

The team plans to run him again at the Hungaroring - where Kubica drove a 2017-spec Renault for a day during in-season testing in August.

It is believed the test will take place next week, ahead of the United States Grand Prix at Austin, with reserve driver di Resta getting one day of running the following day.

Williams is in no rush to make a decision, given it has the most coveted seat left on the 2018 grid, but it is believed the outfit would like to be able to make an announcement before the end of the season.

#281 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 12:59

Kubica obavlja testiranja na Hungaroringu

37704307406_bc09f4b1da_z.jpg

#282 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 14:36

Sta vozi, Vilijams iz 2014?

#283 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 14:42

Da, FW36 iz 2014. Evo još slikica

mRRBE1Cl.png

tkHbVpil.png

PQvk3Ril.jpg

#284 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 16:33

Kubica completes "productive" second Williams test

fia-f2-monza-2017-robert-kubica-with-mar

Robert Kubica has completed the second of two tests in a 2014-spec Williams as the Formula 1 outfit assesses the possibility of him returning to the grid in 2018.

The 32-year-old Pole did a full day of running at the Hungaroring on Tuesday, six days after his one-day test at Silverstone in the same car.

It is part of a programme, which has also included Kubica spending time in the outfit’s simulator, to see if he is fit and ready to make a racing return next year.

Williams said Kubica "completed another productive day" but did not release any further details about his progress as the team "continues our evaluations".

The team’s reserve driver Paul di Resta will get one day of running in the FW36 on Wednesday, ahead of this weekend’s United States Grand Prix in Austin.

Williams is currently has a shortlist of four drivers - Kubica, Felipe Massa, Di Resta and Pascal Wehrlein - to fill the seat alongside Lance Stroll in 2018.

It is believed the team would like to make an announcement on its complete driver line-up before the end of the year.

Former F1 boss Bernie Ecclestone has said Williams should not hesitate to pick Kubica for next year as he is convinced the Polish racer can return to F1 better than he was before.

However, Massa believed Williams will go in a “much worse” direction if it does not retain him alongside Stroll for 2018.

https://www.motorspo...est-966699/?s=1

#285 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 16:34

Kubica reveals he almost withdrew from fateful 2011 rally – and had 2012 Ferrari F1 deal
F1 history

11th July 2018, 16:06
Keith Collantine

Robert Kubica has revealed he nearly did not participate in the fateful 2011 rally in which he was seriously injured.

He took part in the Rally Andorra immediately after a Formula 1 test session in Valencia. However after the test Kubica had gone cool on the idea of entering.

“I woke up and I said ‘ah well, it was after the test, I have to fly to Milan, drive here, drive there, I don’t want to do it,” he told the official F1 website.

Kubica changed his mind after speaking to his car’s entrant. “It was strange circumstances that I was offered that rally because the team felt guilty that in rallies before I had so many failures with the car,” he said.

“I said I don’t want to go to this rally. And I called the guy and he was so happy that he organised everything that I didn’t tell him that he didn’t want go.”

Kubica, who was driving for Renault at the time, suffered injuries to his right arm, hand, shoulder and leg. A long, slow recuperation followed, and six years later he was finally able to drive an F1 car again.

He also revealed the event would have been his last, as he had signed to drive for Ferrari in 2012 alongside Fernando Alonso, in place of Felipe Massa.

“This was the last rally I was doing in my life, because I knew the team I was going to next year I was not allowed to rally,” said Kubica.

He said joining Ferrari would have been the realisation of one of his career goals.

“Maybe because I raced in Italy maybe I see things like this,” he explained. “There are three goals. The first one is to enter Formula One. The second one is to become an established driver in Formula One, so you have good value, good reputation, which is more difficult than to enter. Third one is you win the world championship or you become a Ferrari driver.

“I haven’t won the world championship, in the end I haven’t become a Ferrari driver, but I was very close. That’s it.”

Kubica’s sole F1 win came in the 2008 Canadian Grand Prix with BMW. However although that victory put him in the lead of the championship, Kubica admitted he knew he was unlikely to be able to fight for the title.

“The moment we won the grand prix we knew we would continue but we would not develop anymore,” he said.

“The BMW team was run like a company. We had a target to win a race, and that’s it we won the race, we focused on 2009 there was KERS, BMW was so keen on KERS. It didn’t work at all, it never worked.”

Kubica tried to public urge the team to concentrate on its opportunity to win the championship in 2008.

“I couldn’t say ‘I’m worried that we will stop,’ he explained. “I said to the press conference ‘we have to keep pushing’. It means that you are worried that people will stop pushing.”