Posted Image

A ova je bas luda slika :lol:

Posted Image

#47 vanjabarsa

vanjabarsa
  • Members
  • 13,133 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 10:05

da li je trac ili ne , za ovog (Gus Hansen) kazu da je u vezi sa Caro ( profesionalni je poker igrac)

slomice mnogima srca , nadasve sharmantna suncana devojcica ;)

Attached Files

#48 zoe Bg

zoe Bg
  • Members
  • 26,091 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 13:30

You know, I find it quite, you know, funny because I always get the same questions. So I'm just going to start. I know what you're going to ask me already. So I'm just going to start with the answer.

I felt great out there today on the court. You know, I think I played a pretty good match. I am happy I got the revenge since I lost to her in Sydney last week. It was not an easy match. She went out there, she was really on fire.

You know, I'm happy to be through to the next round. I don't know who I'm playing, so maybe you can ask me that afterwards. But I'm really looking forward to playing my fourth round. It's the second time in a row that that's happened.

I mean, what I do need to do to win this tournament, if I feel like I played too defensively today. I actually feel like I had to do that. I had to run a lot of balls down today because, I mean, she was playing really aggressively, trying to hit from the first point.

But I felt like, you know, when I had the chance, I was really focused and tried to step it up, especially with my serve a bit. When she put the second serve in, I tried to take the advantage straightaway.

Uhm, if I deserve to be No. 1. If this was maybe another proof that I belong there. Again, I don't feel any pressure to be No. 1. I really enjoy myself. I think I've had a great year and a great tournament so far. So I'm just happy to be in the next round, and hopefully I can pull a win through.

My racquet feels really good (laughter). I feel like the racquet is really helping me out. I feel like there is no problems. I really, uhm, enjoy playing with it. So I feel like, uhm yeah, I'm just happy to be here. Hopefully this was a little bit different than usual, and now you can maybe, yeah, give me some questions that are a little bit more interesting, a little bit different than what I usually get.

Q. So where did you hear that your press conferences were dull?

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: Well, I heard that the American media said to the Danish media that they would like to get to know me better, but I always answer the same questions. So, you know, I just think when I get the questions, I answer what I can answer.

If they ask me about the match, I cannot really say that, you know, I like eating bananas. I try really to do my best here.

Q. We don't need to ask you any questions now because you already answered them. Anything you want to ask us?

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: What do you want to know about me? That would be more interesting.

Q. How did you go at the cricket yesterday?

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: Well, actually, that was a lot of fun. I met two of the guys there, Finch and Peter Siddle. They're really great guys. They learned me how to throw and how to hit the ball, so that was quite fun.

Q. Maybe you could play baseball and then the Americans would be happy.

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: Maybe. You know, maybe I should think about that for next time I change sports.

Q. Do you have any thoughts perhaps on the appointment of Kenny Daglish at Liverpool?

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: Well, I'm hoping that that will give some positive energy into the guys, into the lads. I'm hoping things will turning and they'll start winning more matches. It's tough to be a supporter and see them having a hard time. But it's a sport, and I'm sure it will turn sooner or later.

Q. How should we solve global warming?

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: Global warming? I'm flying quite a bit, so that doesn't really help (laughter).

Uhm, go green. Make cars that don't use so much gas. Make them electric. That would already help. Use the buses, the trains, instead of taking the car. You know, just a few things. When you take a shower, don't stay there for half an hour. Two minutes is enough. Even the girls.

Q. When did you decide to do the press conference like this?

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: Just now, because I thought it's a bit different, a bit more fun.

Q. Have you taken notes? Did you write your notes down?

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: Yes, I took a few. I have many more questions, but I didn't want to bore all of you with them all the time.

Q. We can ask you personal questions from now on, all the way through the tournament?

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: Well, if you feel like it. I'm not sure if I'm going to answer anything, if the answer is going to be too personal.

Q. When are you going to get married and how many kids are you going to have?

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: First I have to find a guy.

Q. What do you expect in a guy?

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: What do I expect? Honesty. Understanding what I'm doing. Maybe a sports person himself.

Q. You're not going to find it in here.

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: You know, sometimes the media is too good looking here, so I can't really focus on what I'm supposed to say (laughter).

Q. How much do you read about yourself in the media?

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: Honestly, I don't really read about myself. I look at the pictures sometimes. Sometimes I'm looking at them and I'm thinking, They could choose some better ones.

But I don't really spend time reading about myself because I know what I'm up to. I prefer to read about other people.

Q. Do your parents have scrapbooks?

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: Yeah, I think my mom is cutting out quite a few things. She keeps them. But I think there are so many articles now, I think just when she when falls over it she will cut it out and put it in there.

Q. You'll appreciate it when you're a granny.

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: Hopefully. I'll have my husband and kids, and hopefully I can have them something to share.

Q. You have a big support team here. Can you talk a little bit about your entourage.

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: I have my mom; my dad is here. My dad is my coach, so he's always there with me. My mom is my great supporter. It's always nice to have her around. She can cook. It's nice to have some home cooked food sometimes.

I like to bake, so sometimes I do the desserts. I don't eat too much desserts though, because I need to be able to move around on the court.

The adidas team are here. Sven and Mats are here working out, like always. Yeah, I have my agent here following my press conference. He was a bit nervous when I said I was going to do this in a different way today. But I think I'm safe, right?

Q. Yeah, you did all right.

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: Okay.

Q. Are you generally annoyed about the questions about being No. 1?

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: You know, I got used to them. I feel like I deserve to be there. I've done so well last year, and hopefully I can continue my roll this year. I know that you guys have to write about something, and that's a pretty good question to ask.

But I think it's time to move on and ask some other questions now.

Q. Do you feel it's unfair? Zvonareva hasn't won any slams and she's No. 2.

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: I think both me and Zvonareva have had a great year. Vera was in two finals last year. I won six tournaments, the most of anyone. I won the most matches. I think that proves that we're good players. You don't reach those rankings without playing really well throughout the year.

Q. If you could sit here and ask any player any question, what would you ask?

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: Depends on the player. I know them so well. I could put some of them on the spot, but I wouldn't like to do that.

Q. What about Andy Murray?

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: Andy Murray? For sure I would not ask him if he thinks that he will win a Grand Slam this year, because I think he's got asked that question quite a few times.

Probably I'd ask him something I know he likes to play PlayStation, so I'd probably ask him a few questions about that. And about soccer, because I know he likes Arsenal. No?

Q. Hibernia.

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: I think he likes a few teams maybe. I'd ask him a few questions about that, too. I think we'd get an interesting conversation going.

Q. How good are you on the piano?

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: I was pretty good. I'm not really great anymore. I stopped playing when I was I think 13 and I haven't played since. But I want to make a bet with my dad, because he says there's no way that I can actually start playing again.

I want to prove him wrong. I think actually I'm gonna try to start again. I'm just gonna ask actually my agent every time I get to a tournament to have a keyboard in my room. That would be good.

Q. Is there one piece of classical music you like above all others?

link

:lol+:

#49 Ridjis

Ridjis
  • Members
  • 37,708 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 13:42

Добро је само да није Вердаско Posted Image

#50 vanjabarsa

vanjabarsa
  • Members
  • 13,133 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 13:43

ridji bre, pa ona i verdasco su rodjeni jedno za drugo .. :lol:

#51 alcesta

alcesta
  • Members
  • 22,629 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 13:45

You know, I find it quite, you know, funny because I always get the same questions. So I'm just going to start. I know what you're going to ask me already. So I'm just going to start with the answer.

I felt great out there today on the court. You know, I think I played a pretty good match. I am happy I got the revenge since I lost to her in Sydney last week. It was not an easy match. She went out there, she was really on fire.

You know, I'm happy to be through to the next round. I don't know who I'm playing, so maybe you can ask me that afterwards. But I'm really looking forward to playing my fourth round. It's the second time in a row that that's happened.

I mean, what I do need to do to win this tournament, if I feel like I played too defensively today. I actually feel like I had to do that. I had to run a lot of balls down today because, I mean, she was playing really aggressively, trying to hit from the first point.

But I felt like, you know, when I had the chance, I was really focused and tried to step it up, especially with my serve a bit. When she put the second serve in, I tried to take the advantage straightaway.

Uhm, if I deserve to be No. 1. If this was maybe another proof that I belong there. Again, I don't feel any pressure to be No. 1. I really enjoy myself. I think I've had a great year and a great tournament so far. So I'm just happy to be in the next round, and hopefully I can pull a win through.

Svaka joj čast :thumbs: :D

#52 Ridjis

Ridjis
  • Members
  • 37,708 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 14:01

ridji bre, pa ona i verdasco su rodjeni jedno za drugo .. :lol:

Ако ти се свиђа ето ти си га за Ану, не дирај ми Каролиницу Posted Image
Spoiler

#53 vanjabarsa

vanjabarsa
  • Members
  • 13,133 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 20:48

ma bre, eno ti ga , ne bih da kvarim srecu Caro :)

#54 zoe Bg

zoe Bg
  • Members
  • 26,091 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 15:04

Q. What is the most exciting thing you've ever done? If it's illegal, we promise not to tell anyone.CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: Uhm, embarrassing or just...

Q. Exciting.

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: Exciting. I've done a lot of exciting things, I think. The most exciting? There are some things I just can't tell because it wouldn't look good (smiling).

Well, the other day I went to the park and I saw this kangaroo lying there. If you've seen, I'm playing with the thing on my shin here. It was lying there. So I wanted to go over and help it out. As I went over to it, it just started to be aggressive and it actually cut me. So I think that's pretty exciting. But I learned my lesson and I just started running away.

Q. You went to help it out? You thought it was dying or something?

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: I thought I was going to be nice and try to help it out because it was just lying there. I thought maybe it needed some help. I wanted to take it up and maybe bring it somewhere.

Q. It was a baby?

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: It wasn't big. It was a baby. I just wanted to help it out. I found out that I shouldn't do that.

Q. Scratch you pretty good?

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: Yeah, it scratched me pretty well. That's why I'm playing with this tape on my shin.

Q. Did you go to the doctor?

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: Yeah, I went to the doctor. They cleaned it and everything. They wanted to do a few stitches. I said, There's no way you're going to do stitches. I just told them to glue it together. I'm playing with the Steri Strips. It's looking fine. So everyone is happy.

Q. You've done a lot of boxing. Did you think about boxing the kangaroo as it took a swing at you?

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: I'm sure that was ready for some boxing. I like boxing.

It looked so cute. But once it started scratching me, I was a coward and I run away.

Q. It wasn't a park near your hotel in the city?

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: No, it was just a little bit outside of the city. We were just outside with some friends because we have a lot of friends here. They wanted to show me around the park. There was a kangaroo that didn't want to be nice to me.

Q. Want to talk about the match?

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: Sure (laughter).

Uhm, yeah, I think it was a tough match out there. I got a bit of a tough start. I was down 2 Love in the first set. I went out there, she didn't give me a lot of rhythm. She was playing pretty flat and deep with her forehand. Then she was spinning it quite a bit with her backhand, not giving me too much power. I found it quite tough to get out there and get a rhythm.

But I'm happy that I was able to fight and run and get a lot of balls back and to be through to the next round.

Q. When you've played in Sydney, did you have time to go to the Sydney Opera House?

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: Actually, I didn't have too much time, to be honest. I arrived one and a half days before I had to play, then I didn't play for too long, as you maybe know. I was straightaway over here. I didn't actually get to see too much.

But my brother, he stayed a few days because he was there. He made a few pictures and sent them to me.

Next year for sure I'd like to go because it's something you have to see when you're there.

Q. I'm sure you discussed this before at other times, but can you talk about why you picked tennis over other sports? Obviously you had some other options with your dad and mom.

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: Definitely. Well, I'm born in a sports family. I think since I was a little girl we all were great competitors. Doesn't matter what we were playing, we always wanted to win, even if it was cards or Yahtzee, whatever we were playing. Everyone was getting upset if we lost especially me.

I was doing pretty well at team sports as well. But it's pretty frustrating when the coach doesn't put you on the field. So tennis I think was just the most exciting sport. I was the boss and no one could tell me that I wasn't good enough or they wanted to change me. When I'm there, I was the one to decide. That's what I like about the tennis.

Q. Did you play football?

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: Yeah, I did.

Q. You must have been pretty good, given you have the genes and everything.

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: Yeah, I played pretty good. I didn't play for too long because there were girls' teams. The girls' teams weren't that popular back then. I didn't feel like playing with the guys. Sometimes I played with my brother. He's four years older. You can imagine me being a little girl, them being two heads bigger. They always put me on the goal, the goalkeeper. That was nice of them. I broke a couple fingers doing that.

I think my brother just wanted to learn me to be tough. I was never allowed to cry because I was with all the big guys. If I wanted to play, I just had to accept being put where they wanted me.

Q. What other team sports did you play where they left you on the sidelines?

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: I played handball as well. I was doing gymnastics. It's not a team sport, but we were a big group back then. Other than that, swimming. That's not really a team sport. I was playing piano with a friend. We were four handed. It's pretty hard for the arms, you're actually working your fingers, yeah.

Q. Why do you like Liverpool?

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: Why? Well, actually for a long time I've been supporting Liverpool. My brother has been a Manchester United fan for quite a bit. I think in the beginning it was mostly because he was a Man United fan and I wanted to be the opposite.

Then I just think Steven Gerrard is one of the best players out there and I really like the way he's playing, the way Liverpool has been playing always. Then Fernando Torres is one of my favorite players. I have two and they're both playing for that team. There are a few Danish players there now.

I just think all the traditions and everything. I went to Anfield. It's an incredible atmosphere there.

Q. They won 3 nil yesterday.

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: I actually saw that. I didn't actually see it, I heard it. I was really pleased. It was a good morning for me this morning.

Q. Who out of your possible competitors do you fear the most?

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: Who I fear? I don't fear anyone actually. I'm feeling confident. I feel like I can beat anyone on a good day. I think they have to fear me when they're playing me.

I just go out there and do my best. If they're better than me that day, it's just too good.

Q. Elena Baltacha was in here last week and she said when you're a lower ranked player playing a higher ranked player you cannot afford to respect them. You're the highest ranked player. Do you go on the court with respect for your opponent or is that the wrong word to use?

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: No, you always have to respect your opponent, definitely. In a Grand Slam, no matches are easy, especially in a Grand Slam. You have to go out there, and if you have no respect, that means that you don't respect yourself as well. You've been there. I've been there. Everyone on their way up.

For me, I have to be focused. Doesn't matter if I'm playing No. 500 in the world or if I'm playing No. 2, I'm always going in there with a big focus and determination.

Q. Kim, by her own admission, didn't play terribly well yet she's still comfortably favorite to win here. Do you think that's right?

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: If it's fair that she won?

Q. Is favored to win here quite comfortably.

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: Actually, to be honest, I don't think it matters who is the favorite. I think in the end it's who won the tournament. I mean, you can play unbelievable tennis, but you lose. So sometimes you just need to get through that period where you don't feel like you're playing your best tennis. I think that the real champions come through even though they're not playing on their highest level.

Q. Should you be favorite?

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: I don't know. I think it's up to you guys who you decide being the favorite. For me it doesn't really matter because when you go out there on the court you don't get a lead even though you're a favorite. So you just need to go out there and fight for every point.

Q. Can you talk about Kuznetsova and Schiavone. Both Grand Slam champions, experienced, capable. Talk about the two of them, what you think you have to do.

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: Well, definitely they're really great players. I'm good friends with both of them. They're fun girls off the court, as well.

Schiavone is a girl, she's trying to be aggressive at the moment, trying to come to the net, mixes it up, slice, hits the forehand. You just need to focus on your side of the net because if you start focusing on what she is doing, I think you'll get confused a bit.

Svetlana, she has so much power and she's actually moving very well, having a good serve. So, again, it's important to stay in there, stay focused, and don't give up, not thinking about what the score is.

Q. You have a wonderful Stadium Park in Copenhagen where every June they have a Grand Prix in Speedway. Did you have a chance to watch it or if not would you love to go for it?

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: I have actually watched it live once a few years ago. I think it's very interesting because both Polish and Danish are actually really good at it, so it makes it more fun. It's fun when you can cheer on your country mates.

Q. You're obviously very young. What have you invested your earnings into? Have you bought any properties yet?

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: You know, I'm doing a lot of things. I didn't buy any properties yet. I'm still looking where the best places are and everything. You know, I'm very conservative. Just like to keep it safe. For me, you know, I know how hard it is, how hard I've worked for it. For me, I live the way I do, and I don't spend money right and left because it's a sport and I want to, you know, enjoy my life after my career as well.

Q. What is the most expensive thing you've ever bought for yourself?

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: Probably a car.

Q. What kind?

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: I have to watch out now because I love Audi. Audi is my sponsor, so... (Laughter).

Q. It's not an Audi then?

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: Uhm, next question (laughter).

Q. I want your opinion on Kim Clijsters. Have you watched her?

CAROLINE WOZNIACKI: Well, yeah, I've watched her definitely. I watched her also the first night she was playing against Dinara. She's on fire. She's playing really well. She's moving well. She has her life set already. She has a family. She has everything settled around her. So she just goes out there and enjoys playing. I think that's why she's playing so well at the moment, as well. And she's a great girl off the court, as well. We have a good laugh. Just her whole team is really nice and we have a good time off the court.

link

#55 ivana23

ivana23
  • Members
  • 4,897 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 13:15

#56 alcesta

alcesta
  • Members
  • 22,629 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 11:45

U odbranu Karoline Voznijaki

#57 wwww

wwww
  • Members
  • 17,238 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 01:19

Incident

The three-team pool that included Switzerland, Great Britain and Denmark ended in that order, as the British doubles team of Heather Watson and Jocelyn Rae won a thrilling doubles rollercoaster to beat Caroline Wozniacki and Mai Grage 57 75 75. The result means that Denmark face Greece for the right to stay in Group I.

The match included a scare for Wozniacki after a service return from Watson saw the ball fly off the frame of the Dane's racket and into her face as she stood close to the net. The world No. 1 fell to the ground as everybody feared the worst, although it soon transpired that the ball had hit her on the eyebrow and no serious damage had been caused.

Wozniacki returned to the court after placing some ice on her eye and was greeted by rapturous applause but the apologetic Watson and her tall partner Rae had the last laugh as they secured the tie for Britain.

Watson had won the opening singles rubber and Wozniacki levelled with a 60 62 win over an injured Anne Keothavong in a match that was better than the one-sided scoreline suggested.

Wozniacki has won the hearts of the Eilat crowd by agreeing to sign countless autographs and pose for pictures with as many children as feasibly possible, and she and her team are certain to receive much support in their last tie on Saturday.

#58 zoe Bg

zoe Bg
  • Members
  • 26,091 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 21:21

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

#59 zoe Bg

zoe Bg
  • Members
  • 26,091 posts