Photo
- - - - -

Borba za svetsko zlato,Turska 2010

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
70 replies to this topic

#61 McLeod

McLeod
  • Members
  • 59,009 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 17:36

Najprijatnije - Keselj, litvanski bekovi, odbrana Amerikanaca
Najneprijatnije - Kosta, Grcka, francuski indijanci (mada, to i nije neko iznenadjenje, da kazemo da sam ocekivao ipak nesto od njih posle pobede nad Spanijom)

#62 Beonegro

Beonegro
  • Members
  • 21,452 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 18:01

Ko vam je najprijatnije a ko najneprijatnije iznenadjenje sampionata,mislim na reperezentacije ali i igrace?

+ odbrana američkih bekova, naša igra u napadu, Litvanci, Aberkombi, Vukona (pravi igrači za KKP), Kešelj, Savan, Rašić, Erden

- sudije i Turci protiv nas, sa posebnim osvrtom na Ašika :) , Onana -_- i Gulera :twak: , Iljasova (potpuno čokirao u dvije najvažnije utakmice), Boris Dijao sa 40% masti u organizmu, Burusis (raskošan prikaz kukavičluka), Spanulis (slično), Rubio (najprecjenjeniji igrač u Evropi u ovom trenutku), Tepić, Kosta, Batum (nije bio kriminalan, ali je definitivno bio nedostojan svog potencijala), Skariolo (dobio što mu pripada), Kazlauskas, Kaun (premalo u odnosu na igre iz prošle sezone)

#63 Nikola87

Nikola87
  • Members
  • 5,364 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 08:49

Za mene lično je svetska košarka u krizi sve dok indijanci tipa LeBron James budu osvajali medalje.

Al se te razumes u kosarku cim ti je LeBron indijanac :)

#64 AkoPostaveNekogVisokog

AkoPostaveNekogVisokog
  • Members
  • 12,197 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 09:09

Moji utisci:

+ Kešelj, Durant, naša igra u napadu, Litvanija kao ekipa

- Sve u vezi sa Turskom i polufinalem protiv njih, Grci, Španci, naša igra u odbrani, Tepić

#65 Gogy

Gogy
  • Members
  • 7,469 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 09:36

Ne nam, da li je bilo, ali nisam našao...
Jedna zanimljivost polufinala...

Youtube Video ->Original Video

#66 bekrinjo

bekrinjo
  • Members
  • 19,361 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 14:24

Ne nam, da li je bilo, ali nisam našao...
Jedna zanimljivost polufinala...

Youtube Video ->Original Video

Bilo je ali bolje da nije,jos vise sam iznerviran/razocaran...

#67 Nikola87

Nikola87
  • Members
  • 5,364 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 15:53

Jeste bilo tursko sudijsko navlacenje ok, ali da smo igrali skoncentrisano do kraja ni to im nebi pomoglo. Na mecu sudija kao sudija je bio veoma los. Vise je gresio za Turke to je cinjenica ali smo vodili do skoro same zavrsnice vecom razlikom i da Teo nije sutirao opet za tri posle promasenog suta, verovatno je njegov ego bio u pitanju, i da nismo onako amaterski branili poslednji napad Turske pobedili bi sa bar 8 razlike, tako da ja za taj poraz i ne krivim puno sudije koliko nase pre svega neiskustvo i losu koncentraciju u zavrsnici. Imamo mnogo mladu ekipu koja ce steci jos vise samopouzdanja kako vreme bude odmicalo i dizati svoj kvalitet iz utakmice u utakmicu. Sve ukupno prezadovoljan sam nasima na ovom SP-u i ocekujem od ove generacije bar jednu medalju u sledecem periodu :)

moji utisci:

+Keselj (definitvno smo dobili igraca koji ce moci da prelomi utakmicu), Durant, na neki nacin povremena odlicna odbrana Amerikanaca, litvanska preciznost i za 2 i za 3 i naravno Kleiza

-sudije (na nekoliko meceva ne samo na nas protiv Turaka), ponasanje turskih igraca da na svaki faul ili nesto su prilazili sudijama, americka sebicnost u napadu (ekipa iz OI 2008 iako je imala trostruko zvucnija imena od ove igrala trostruko puta kolektivniju kosarku), Spanci (bez Gasola totalno druga ekipa), Francuzi (iako bez Parkera, ocekivao sam vise od njih)

#68 Vlads

Vlads
  • Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 14:07

+ Keselj, Litvanci, Jasen, Savan, Durant, Turska zona, kontre i sut Iljasove(ova 3 samo do 1/2finala) i Skorcenitis(nista posebno ni novo nije odigrao, mene uvek odusevljava kako neko gradjen za sumo ili mozda prvu liniju za NFL moze da igra prilicno dobro i kosarku)

- Tepic, Grci, odvratna i dekadentna igra Amerikanaca(da nije bilo K.D. bili bi totalno nesvarljivi), glupi Skariolo.

#69 bekrinjo

bekrinjo
  • Members
  • 19,361 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 16:52

The World Top20
Kevin Durant is the undisputed MVP of the World, but ... Who have been the other cracks? We get wet and we present the Top 20 championship, the most influential players watched in Turkey
1. Kevin Durant (USA)
22.8 points (63% 2pt, 46% 3pt, 91% TL), 6.1 rebounds and 1.8 assists
The real and undisputed MVP of the championship, to lead the United States to the title with a marvelous performance. Durant has the sensation of floating on the floor of Istanbul to make a sublime final phase, with 38 points in semifinals against Lithuania and 28 in the final against Turkey, always looking like they could have done more if necessary. With good attitude, an impeccable defensive work and a perpetual smile, has earned many lines in the history of the world.

2. Luis Scola (Argentina)
27.1 points (57% 2pt, 80% TL), 7.9 rebounds and 1.2 assists
Impressive tournament ex Baskonia and Gijón. Not only was the leading scorer with 27.1 points per game, but was able to convert more than 30 ... In five consecutive games! His exhibitions offensive will be difficult for neglected and Argentina owes them much of fifth final position can know a little but not bad with a team rather decreased. Its impact was such that if it had gone further in the tournament, could even having discussed the MVP Kevin Durant.

3. Linas Kleiza (Lithuania)
19.0 points (58% 2pt, 38% 3pt, 76% FT), 7.1 rebounds and 1.4 assists
Failed in the Eurobasket 2009, he owed his country a ... and boy, gave it back. Lithuanian Kleiza was the hero in Turkey, curdled several memorable matches but remaining at a stellar level throughout the tournament ... with the exception of the semifinal against the United States (4 points). Already in the fight for bronze, exploded with 33 points, seven rebounds and four assists in one of the best performances of the whole event.

4. Juan Carlos Navarro (Spain)
16.9 points (45% 2pt, 43% 3pt, 88% TL), 1.3 rebounds and 3.0 assists
Despite suffering back problems, lost a game and play down in two (Lebanon and Argentina), was a whirlwind of talent and leadership, especially to reach Istanbul. Greece made a match against anthology (22 points at key moments) and Serbia (27) had signed an evening to remember in the absence of the final triple Teodosic. He finished the series with 26 points and seven assists against Slovenia, almost all in the second half. Despite his impressive individual, could not lead Spain to its usual place, the fight for the medals.

5. Carlos Delfino (Argentina)
20.6 points (53% 2pt, 39% 3pt, 78% FT), 4.7 rebounds and 2.8 assists
The "Head" Delfino had always accused of cold, irregular, but in this championship is out of the map taking responsibility on the perimeter: note, yes, but also look to their peers. He has made 20.6 points on average but has been every other day too. In the final stage went off 20 points to Brazil, Lithuania 25, Russia 26 and 27 to Spain.

6. Teodosic Milos (Serbia)
11.3 points (68% 2pt, 33% 3pt, 80% TL), 3.4 rebounds and 5.6 assists
It's hard out someone in the collective Serbia, in which all have paid a very high level, much less put them in order ... but if anything, is Teodosic by the greatness of his final performances. In practice, this triple unlikely that eliminated Spain and its display in the semifinals with 13 points and 11 assists. Moreover, it has been intermittent in the direction of play and the score, but his genius is driven by any memory of the championship.

7. Hedo Turkoglu (Turkey)
12.3 points (39% 2pt, 42% 3pt, 72% TL), 4.2 rebounds and 3.4 assists
His tournament was far from brilliant, but has been the heart and head of the runner, increasing as the tournament progressed to assume responsibilities in critical matches. Included in the championship Ideal Quintet, the performance was rather irregular and their percentages, as you can see, are the lowest in the Top20, but his character and talent have helped the Turkish historic success. In the final stage, yes, has improved with 15.5 points, 3.8 rebounds and 2.8 assists.

8. Ersan Ilyasova (Turkey)
13.4 points (44% 2pt, 48% 3pt, 72% TL), 7.6 rebounds and 0.5 assists
Unlike Turkoglu has gone more or less. Staged a remarkable phase (16.5 points and 9.0 rebounds) but was diluted to be a shadow of himself in the semifinals and finals, with 6 points 7 rebounds and 7 and 11, respectively. Nevertheless, Ilyasova has curdled and without a great World Cup he had not understood the money to Turkey.

9. Rudy Fernandez (Spain)
15.6 points (81% 2pt, 46% 3pt, 92% TL), 6.0 rebounds and 1.7 assists
His tournament has much merit, and that reached the World Cup in a difficult career with the Portland Trail Blazers and has had to compete at the highest abstract. His attitude has always been good, being in all places formidable defense and rebound, although maybe not assume all responsibilities as offensive permit. Still, 15.6 points on average made and exploded with 31 and absolutely delicious moments on the final day, fighting unsuccessfully for fifth place. His shooting percentages are outrageous, with a single blot on rooms to make 0 / 5 triples.

10. Novica Velickovic (Serbia)
11.3 points (56% 2pt, 24% 3pt, 61% FT), 4.7 rebounds and 2.1 assists
"Or Savanović Velickovic, who has done best championship? Hard to say, but we are left with their weight Nole in the rotation, with more minutes and more effect on defense and rebounding. He scored the basket that would have led Serbia to the final if not for the end of Tunçeri tray and always played with a lot of sense on offense and defense. We missed some luck in the World but his outside shot has been generally pretty good.

11. Dusko Savanović (Serbia)
11.4 points (59% 2pt, 37% 3pt, 79% TL), 3.9 rebounds and 1.2 assists
Absolutely outstanding tournament for the new Power Electronics Valencia player, who played less than 20 minutes per game was the 2nd highest scorer, behind only Nenad Krstic. Savanović has made the most of your opportunity and outstanding offensive talent, starring minutes grand final phase to make 15 points to Spain and many others to Turkey. Sale greatly strengthened this championship.

12. Keselj Marko (Serbia)
11.1 points (70% 2pt, 60% 3pt, 75% TL), 3.1 rebounds and 0 assists
One of the big surprises of the tournament, one of the cornerstones of good tournament Serbian. Keselj combines his youth (22 years) and height (2.06) with an innate talent, which has allowed 11.1 points scoring average of just 18.7 minutes of play, hitting the shot with unusual rates . He has done a great finals (17 points for Spain, Turkey 18 and 12 to Lithuania) and disfigures his championship only a surprising fact: 0 assists in nine games.

13. Lamar Odom (USA)
7.1 points (52% 2pt, 50% TL), 7.7 rebounds and 0.4 assists
His numbers were not extraordinary but he did a sensational job in every way. Without a great power forward, has served as such in many moments, ensuring rebound (10.3 in the finals) and defense near the basket, scoring well when it is most needed him. Odom had particular relevance in the semis (13 points and 10 rebounds) and especially in the final (15 +11).

14. Kalnietis Mantas (Lithuania)
9.8 points (43% 2pt, 36% 3pt, 86% TL), 3.0 rebounds and 3.4 assists
The World Cup is their absolute dedication and high level base. After the first phase rather Justito talent overflowed in Istanbul with four good games in scoring, leadership and defense. Its momentum and timely triples that have been key in Lithuania became an unexpected medal yet historic. He has been the squire for Kleiza and great news for the future of the selection Lithuanian Jasikevicius successors orphan ... so far.

15. Yi Jianlian (China)
20.2 points (53.7% 2pt, 70% T.L.) and 10.2 rebounds
Without Yao Ming, faced the tournament with a lot of pressure ... and has responded with interest, proving a crucial player in the field FIBA while sporting an interesting maturity. He ended up injured and played but was 26 points against Greece and Ivory Coast and 24 against Puerto Rico.

16. Russell Westbrook (USA)
9.1 points (47% 2pt, 43% 3pt, 84% TL), 2.8 rebounds and 2.6 assists
A great tournament for him, earning minutes as they passed the relevant parties. Not only was the most spectacular player of the team, but also a wonder in defense and a key figure in the finals, especially in the quarterfinals, semifinals and final, crediting 12.7 points, 4.7 rebounds and 2.3 assists in that term.

17. Sergey Monya (Russia)
11.2 points, 5.0 rebounds and 2.7 assists
It has been the mainstay of Russia, without being the leading scorer and rebounder (the intermittent Mozgov) or let the best feelings (the promising Vorontsevich). Monya has defense, leadership and character to lead Russia to a surprising 7th.

18. Marcelinho Huertas (Brazil)
11.2 points (52% 2pt, 47% 3pt and 85% TL) and 5.8 assists
The base of the Caja Laboral had two of the most impressive World Cup performances, putting U.S. on the brink of the knockout with a keynote address. Then in the second round was 32 points against Argentina, although I can not avoid elimination.

19. Goran Dragic (Slovenia)
12.7 points (54% 2pt, 28% 3pt, 71% TL), 3.3 rebounds and 4.1 assists
Intermittent flashes was mixed with moments of striking absolute disappearance. Goran Dragic was possibly the best man in Slovenia, making a good offensive trident with Nachbar and Lakovic, but should be more solid if Slovenia wants to go further in the next championships.

20. Kirk Penney (New Zealand)
24.7 points (55% 2pt, 37% 3pt), 2.0 rebounds and 2.0 assists
He started the World Cup with a spectacular display against Lithuania: 37 points. Scored, and much, with 24.7 average and many of always being at least 18, and was one of the keys to New Zealand metiese in the second round.

20 najboljih igraca SP prema ACB.com

#70 aca04

aca04
  • Members
  • 4,650 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 21:06

20 najboljih igraca SP prema ACB.com

I najvise igraca ima Srbija - 4. -_-

Zanimljivo da medju njima nema Krstica :)

#71 AkoPostaveNekogVisokog

AkoPostaveNekogVisokog
  • Members
  • 12,197 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 08:40

Kakav indijanski Engleski, majko mila.
+ Kešelj i Savan, samo 2 Španca
- Krle