AC Milan

• Please log in to reply
2404 replies to this topic

#46 maXa88

maXa88
  • Members
  • 4,711 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 17:29

Evo da oraspolozimo malo naseg moderatora. Patak na delu! (iako poslednji gol boli :ph34r: )

Youtube Video ->Original Video

Inace, pored Kun Aguera i Marka Marina jedan od mojih omiljenjih igraca.

#47 Ridjis

Ridjis
  • Members
  • 37,708 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 03:39

David Beckham: Returning To Manchester United With Milan Will Be 'Incredible'
I miss the club every day, admits Becks...
David Beckham has admitted that returning to Manchester United with AC Milan will be 'incredible'.

Beckham returns to his boyhood club for the first time since his departure to Real Madrid in 2003, when the Rossoneri travel to the Theatre of Dreams in the Champions League.

The former England captain cannot wait for the fixture, admitting he misses the club every single day.

"It’s such a special occasion - to be there in front of the fans, manager and friends. It’s going to be incredible,” he said as he began his second spell on loan with Milan.

“I don’t know whether I’ll be happy if we lose because I’d like to progress further in the competition and when you come up against a club that you support and a club that you spent so many great years at and [you’ve] still got so many friends at the club, those things are always difficult.

"But it’s a nice problem to have because I’ve never returned to Old Trafford as a player. In seven years I miss it every day.

"I miss being a Manchester United player, I miss the club, I miss the fans and friends at the club. It’s always going to be a special place in my heart.

"To return as an AC Milan player makes it extra special.

"That’s the big thing for me, to return with a team like this and a club like this. It’s got so much history, which is the same with Manchester United."

#48 Ridjis

Ridjis
  • Members
  • 37,708 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 01:21

Serie A Preview: Milan - Genoa
The Rossoneri would be hoping to resume winning as a New Year dawns upon them.....

New Year, New Hopes And Old Fears

Milan hadn't lost to any side since September and had reached as high as second in the Serie A table. But a 2-0 defeat to Palermo and that too at home clipped the Rossoneri's wings and doubts have risen whether Milan's season could now be deflated or not.

Leonardo's side remained second in the standings at the end of 2009 with 31 points despite not playing against Fiorentina on Week 17 as that game was postponed because of bad weather. They qualified for the knockout stages of the Champions League and the players have been doing quite well so far.

Whether or not Milan can maintain their good form in 2010 remains to be seen. Il Diavolo have collected 16 points from a possible 24 at home but they have also shipped 10 goals. David Beckham will resume playing for Milan after moving on loan from LA Galaxy for the rest of the season and coach Leonardo will face a tricky decision whether to play Beckham or not from the start and also in which position if indeed the England international midfielder starts on Wednesday.

Near And Thereabout

Genoa are in a shout for a Europa League spot and although their season has been replete with inconsistent results, the Grifone are just four points behind fourth place Roma with 24 points from 16 games. Genoa's home fixture against Bari on Week 17 was postponed because of bad weather or else Gian Piero Gasperini's side could have been higher than 11th in the table.

But Genoa are on a poor run of form at the moment. The Grifone have not won a match in any competition since their 3-0 defeat of Sampdoria at home on November 28. Moreover, they haven't been particularly good on their travels as they have lost five out of their eight away matches.

A win in Milan isn't exactly out of reach as Palermo won against the Rossoneri at the Giuseppe Meazza with conviction not so long ago but a point would be more realistic for a side aiming to play in Europe next season.

FORM GUIDE

Milan

December 13 v Palermo (H) - LOST 2-0 (Serie A)

December 8 v FC Zurich (A) - DREW 1-1 (Champions League)

December 5 v Sampdoria (H) - WON 3-0 (Serie A)

November 29 v Catania (A) - WON 2-0 (Serie A)

November 25 v Marseille (H) - DREW 1 - 1 (Champions League)

Genoa

December 17 v Valencia (H) - LOST 2-1 (Europa League)

December 13 v Lazio (A) - LOST 1-0 (Serie A)

December 6 v Parma (H) - DREW 2-2 (Serie A)

December 2 v Slavia Prague (A) – DREW 0-0 (Europa League)

November 28 v Sampdoria (H) – WON 3-0 (Serie A)

TEAM NEWS

Milan

Massimo Oddo, Oguchi Onyewu and Daniele Bonera are injured and so will not feature against Genoa while Dominic Adiyah has African Cup of Nations commitments with Ghana. Mathieu Flamini and Clarence Seedorf are reportedly struggling with fitness problems. David Beckham, though, is unlikely to start the game.

Probable Lineup (4-2-1-3): Dida, Zambrotta, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Antonini; Pirlo, Ambrosini; Seedorf; Pato, Borriello, Ronaldinho

Genoa

Bosko Jankovic, Houssine Kharja, Luciano Figueroa, Sokratis Papastathopoulos, Raffaele Palladino and Emiliano Moretti all are injured and thus would not be available for the trip to Milan. Salvatore Bocchetti is suspended and Marco Rossi is doubtful.

Probable Lineup (3-4-3): Scarpi, Rossi, Biava, Criscito; Mesto, Juric, Zapater, Modesto; Sculli, Crespo, Palacio

PLAYERS TO WATCH

Ronaldinho

Ronaldinho seems to have rediscovered himself as he had a fantastic time in the first half of the season, scoring three goals and providing eight assists in he league. Milan coach Leonardo would be hoping that the former Barcelona playmaker continues to express himself on the pitch and continue his renaissance and the Brazilian himself would be looking forward to starting the New Year impressively.

Hernan Crespo (Genoa)

The former Inter striker had a relatively good first half of the season with four goals in five starts in Serie A. He will be looking to do damage to Milan and he could be a handful for the Rossoneri backline on Wednesday.

PREDICTION

It will be interesting to see how Milan recover their momentum that was broken by Palermo when they defeated the Rossoneri in December. Although Genoa have been inconsistent this campaign, they cannot be taken casually but Milan do have the advantage of playing at home and their players should be up for it in their first competitive game after the winter break.

Milan 2-0 Genoa

Subhankar Mondal, Goal.com

#49 add me on xvideos

add me on xvideos
  • Members
  • 26,655 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 01:47

Jel ima nekih naznaka transfera? Jovanovic, Krasic?

edit: sad skont'o drugu temu.

Edited by NATTURAL BORN KILLA', 06 January 2010 - 01:48.

#50 Osbourne

Osbourne
  • Members
  • 4,040 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 00:07

Youtube Video ->Original Video

#51 add me on xvideos

add me on xvideos
  • Members
  • 26,655 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 00:08

3 penala dobili :ph34r:

#52 steva8lfc

steva8lfc
  • Members
  • 20,686 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 02:02

Obratite paznju na 1:40 kako Galijani pokazuje sudiji da je dosta da ne mora da svira vise nijedan penal. :ph34r:

p.s. Ako im se na utakmici ne svira penal ili ne prizna gol iz ofsajda oni ne racunaju da su igrali :)

#53 Ridjis

Ridjis
  • Members
  • 37,708 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 20:12

И поред 3 досуђена пенала, за сваки би могло да се каже да је чист пенал мада није судија имао потребе да свира сва 3 јер, Милан је одигра сјајну утакмицу. Пребацивао сам стално на фудбал док сам гледао кошарку и кад год бих пребацио Милан је имао шансу или контролисао лопту.
За гест Роналдиња и Бекама :ph34r:
Дуго сам чекао да оде Анћелоти и хвала Богу почео је Милан да игра леп фудбал.

Player Ratings: AC Milan 5-2 Genoa
Goals were coming thick and fast at San Siro on Wednesday evening as the Rossoneri ran out 5-2 winners, and Goal.com's Anthony Wright took a look at the players on show...

AC MILAN

Dida: 6 - Had very little to deal with and had little chance with the two goals, which both came from defensive lapses.

Abate: 5.5 - Completely asleep for the first goal, which allowed Sculli to head home. Needs to play in a more advanced role as he isn't disciplined enough in a positional sense to play full-back.

Nesta: 6.5 - Constantly tight on Suazo to contain the threat, although he gave possession away cheaply to the striker who then scored the visitors' second goal

Thiago Silva: 7 - Like Nesta he was close by Suazo throughout, and he was in the right place at the right time to give Milan the lead.

Antonini: 7.5 - Set up Ambrosini for the first penalty and sent in a fine cross for Borriello's second goal. Could well stake a claim for a first team place with more performances like tonight.

Gattuso: 6.5 - Played in a more withdrawn role and showed just why when he found himself through on goal in the second half, only to shoot at Amelia.

Pirlo: 7 - Almost never gave the ball away tonight and combined well with his midfield team-mates to dictate the pace of the game. Juric and Milanetto were trailing in his wake.

Ambrosini: 8.5 - Won both penalties, worked very hard to win the ball back and supported the strikers well. Involved in the third goal and could even have scored himself.

Beckham: 7 - Some excellent long range passing and crossing. Slotted straight back into the team and was given a standing ovation on his substitution.

Borriello: 9 - Should have scored early on but made a good header to set up Ambrosini in the build up to the second penalty, and scored a brace in the second half including a superb volley.

Ronaldinho: 8.5 - Poor first penalty, but had the confidence to step up for the second. Superb ball to set up the third goal and was showing some touches of real class.

Substitutes:

Flamini: 6: Fairly quiet showing but looked to get forward even when his side were winning comfortably.

Huntelaar: 6.5 - Scored his first goal at San Siro, his third in Serie A for Milan, with a well dispatched penalty.

Jankulovski: 5.5 - Barely got involved in the final 15 minutes but valuable playing time as he recovers from injury.

Spoiler! --Click here to view--

#54 todorovic

todorovic
  • Members
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 20:26

2050. godina, asteroid je udario u zemlju i zbrisao je sve. Prezivela su tri coveka, predsednik Amerike zato sto su ga zakopali nekde u Teksasu, predsednik Rusije, sakrili su ga negde u Sibiru i Filipo Inzagi zato sto ga je opet ukenjalo. :ph34r:

#55 HighBreed32

HighBreed32
  • Members
  • 1,586 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 23:54

И поред 3 досуђена пенала, за сваки би могло да се каже да је чист пенал

Mada za svaki 3 od ta tri penala bi moglo i da se pronadje neka zamerka, mada jeste, sve to potpada pod slobodno sudijsko uverenje. Ipak, poslednjih sezona Milan previse golova daje iz penala, a ljudi pljuju samo Inter :ph34r:

#56 Ridjis

Ridjis
  • Members
  • 37,708 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 01:40

Mada za svaki 3 od ta tri penala bi moglo i da se pronadje neka zamerka, mada jeste, sve to potpada pod slobodno sudijsko uverenje. Ipak, poslednjih sezona Milan previse golova daje iz penala, a ljudi pljuju samo Inter :)

Кад је досадило да се пљује Милан :D
А и шта нас да пљују кад ви дајете голове руком у дербију :ph34r: :D

#57 steva8lfc

steva8lfc
  • Members
  • 20,686 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 01:55

Кад је досадило да се пљује Милан :)

:ph34r:

mada iskreno to tesko da moze da dosadi jer ima toliko materijala... :D

#58 HighBreed32

HighBreed32
  • Members
  • 1,586 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 02:18

А и шта нас да пљују кад ви дајете голове руком у дербију :ph34r: :D

Jedan je Adrijano :)

#59 Ridjis

Ridjis
  • Members
  • 37,708 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 02:51

:ph34r:

mada iskreno to tesko da moze da dosadi jer ima toliko materijala... :)

Није него увек се око највећих диже бука... :D Е сад ти би то требало да знаш, ако не знаш онда имаш проблем :D

#60 steva8lfc

steva8lfc
  • Members
  • 20,686 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 12:08

Није него увек се око највећих диже бука... :) Е сад ти би то требало да знаш, ако не знаш онда имаш проблем :D

Ne razumem sta si hteo da kazes??? :ph34r: :D