Photo

"BALKANSKA FEDERACIJA"

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
57 replies to this topic

#31 Schmeling

Schmeling
  • Banned
  • 4,275 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 22:07

Evo kako Guardian, sjajno, prati sastanak Bilderberg grupe:

Our man at Bilderberg: in pursuit of the world's most powerful cabal
May 12, 2009

Once a year, it is rumoured, the global elite gather at a luxury hotel to chew the fat and fine-tune their secret plans for world domination. We sent Charlie Skelton in pursuit.

I don't quite know why I'm on a flight to Athens, except that it seems like the right thing to do. I'm flying out on a last minute whim to hang around outside a conference which may, or may not, be happening and to which I've not been invited. None of you has.

You won't have read about it. You won't have seen a guest list, you won't see photographs of it. It isn't happening. It doesn't exist. I'm flying out to Athens for no reason at all. To have a holiday I don't deserve and can't really afford. Maybe catch a little sunstroke, grab some food poisoning, and come home. Pointless.

Unless, of course, the rumours are true. Unless, as a handful of people are saying, this weekend is Bilderberg. The yearly alignment of the distant stars that shape our destiny. A long weekend at a luxury hotel, where the world's elite get to shake hands, clink glasses, fine-tune their global agenda and squabble over who gets the best sun loungers. I'm guessing that Henry Kissinger brings his own, has it helicoptered in and guarded 24/7 by a CIA special ops team.

If it's happening at all, Kissinger will be here. David Rockefeller will be here. Presidents of banks, and chairmen of boards. The Ben Bernankes and Condoleezza Rices of this world. Heads of oil companies, media magnates, the Queen of the Netherlands and Peter Mandelson. Probably Ben Bernanke, possibly David Cameron. Politicians and financiers from all five corners of the globe (don't let them tell you there are four). And me.

I arrived last night, under cover of darkness. I told the cab driver to stop 50 metres from the hotel. He asked why. I couldn't tell him that it was so I could case the entrance for FBI lenses. I simply muttered that I couldn't explain. His eyes lit up. "Aha! I see! I know!" What did he know? And who is that following us? A man in a BMW. Definite spook.

Get a grip.

The driver drops me on a dark corner of the Athenian Riviera, pats me on the shoulder and says: "You want to smoke some dope?" I decline. I need my senses sharp. I scurry into the hotel, glancing into parked cars, looking for vans with mirrored windows. There aren't any. At reception they seem to have lost my booking (the tentacles of Bilderberg reach far!), but eventually I get checked in, go upstairs, unpack, have a shower, go downstairs, step outside, look across the street and realise I've scurried into the wrong hotel. This is who Bilderberg are up against.

An embarrassing hour later, I set out again from the right hotel, determined to find the location where Bilderberg is said to be happening. Get some early photos, maybe see Hillary Clinton arrive. Although I'll settle for Ken Clarke. It's getting late. Joggers are out. FBI? Secret service? Almost certainly. I trudge on determinedly. After about half an hour I realise I turned the wrong way out of my hotel and I am walking up a deserted coastline towards Athens. I go back to bed. Another untroubled night for Bilderberg.

At breakfast, a heavy-set man with hairy forearms sits opposite me and fiddles with his mobile phone. Definite spook. He eats a hard-boiled egg and watches me struggling with my Coco Pops. My first discovery of the day is to find out what happens to Coco Pops when they're left to sit for a decade in a Greek presentation dish. They turn to gravel.

The spook leaves before me. He got what he came for: a photo of me, sneaked on his mobile and wired already to Quantico in Virginia. And a hard-boiled egg.

Outside, it's a beautiful day, the air smells of sun and seashells, and there is no sign of a global cabal meeting anywhere near. I have a wander. From my meagre, third-hand, internet forum sources, I think I know the hotel where Bilderberg is happening: the Astir Palace resort. Further from my hotel than it looked on Google maps. Note to self: always check the scale on the zoom.

A dozen promontories and dusty dead-ends later, and I'm ready to give up. It's too hot. I don't have a sunhat. The world is going to hell and Vouliagmeni is full of litter. What is it with the Greeks and bins? Do they not see them? Do they not believe they exist? Hidden in plain sight … it's the Bilderberg way. It's too hot. I need some water. Bilderberg's nemesis: journalist Jim Tucker Bilderberg's nemesis: journalist Jim Tucker. Photograph: Charlie Skelton

And then, on the pavement ahead, there he was. I recognised him from the videos. The braces, the loose shirt, the grizzle. The tattered leather briefcase, packed with dark secrets. It was the doyen of Bilderberg hunters himself, Jim Tucker. I addressed him.

"Excuse me ... Mr Tucker?"

"Let's go into my hotel and talk."

Tucker is a man in a hurry. He's not getting any younger, and his old enemy Bilderberg is getting stronger.

"Hot enough for you?" I venture.

"Too hot for a fatboy," he growls.

The exchange makes me feel like a resistance fighter exchanging codewords. Assured of my credentials, Tucker gestures me into his hotel lobby. I can't believe my luck. Suddenly I'm not alone, I'm not hallucinating. Bilderberg is here. Where you find Jim Tucker, you know Bilderberg isn't far away. He's a herring gull, telling me there are whales beneath.

Tucker lights a non-filter cigarette, lays his hat upon the table, and settles back into the lobby sofa to talk ...

Charlie Skelton will be filing regular updates from Athens until he is arrested by shadowy figures in dark glasses

#32 Schmeling

Schmeling
  • Banned
  • 4,275 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 22:10

Our man at Bilderberg: Close, but still no cabal
May 12, 2009

With the annual secret meeting of the global elite only hours away, the shadowy corporatocracy remains tantalisingly elusive, writes Charlie Skelton

t's B minus one, the day before Bilderberg. And it is definitely happening: I've seen the guns. I thought it might be a good idea to go to the Astir Palace resort for lunch. See just what kind of a cheese omelette the president of the Federal Reserve is going to be enjoying. I didn't get far. At the gates, there were machine guns and men in loose jackets and guards checking under cars for bombs with those mirrors on sticks that morbidly obese people use to check whether they've taken their knickers off.

I should have come for breakfast. Maybe I would have got in. A security guard opened the cab door, leaned in, and asked me if I was staying at the hotel. I gave it my best shot. Not much of a shot, but my best one. "I'm here for lunch." Smile feebly.

"We're closed now. Only guests." And to the driver, a bark of instructions to turn around. We turned around. I explained to the driver what was happening at the hotel, trying to avoid words like "globalisation", "corporatocracy" and "dissolution of sovereignties leading to supranational control structures". I think he got the gist. "They come to here? The leaders of the world?" He honked amiably at a girl in a bikini. "To have conference, or to have holiday? Now is time for holiday! Look to the beach!"

I looked to the beach. Everyone was splishing about in the shallows, batting tennis balls at each other and reading whatever the Greek equivalent of John Grisham is. John Grisham, probably. The sky is blue; the sea is calm. Even the dogs that sleep on the sand are well fed from the restaurant bins. What could possibly be wrong with the world?

Just up the hill, a small group of people are meeting for the weekend. Might play a bit of ping pong. Where's the harm in that? Might thrash out a few broad brushstroke policies. Microchipping? World Bank? These things need to be discussed. And this is as nice a place as any to discuss them.

The hotel offers "gourmet dining, atmospheric bars, and extensive meeting & events areas and services." And the spa has a steam room. And you know how much Kissinger loves to steam ("Hotter! I vont it hotter!")

Independently of me, Jim Tucker failed to get in for a snoop. He stubs out a weary cigarette. I don't sense it's his first. I ask him about the order of business. "This year? They'll be talking about that ridiculous swiiiiiiine flu." And in the five raked-out syllables he gives the word "swine", he paints his distaste of the subject. "They want to use it to turn the World Health Organisation into the global department of health." I have to ask. "Isn't it already?"

"Only for members of the United Nations. Also, they'll be talking about ratifying the international criminal court. Obama is waiting until he gets a sympathetic senate, after the 2010 elections. Then he'll pass it one evening, late in the week: too late for the Sunday papers, too late for the talk shows. It'll happen, and no one will notice. First part of 2011."

I'll say this for Mr Tucker: for a fortune teller, he's giving us details. Nothing about "You will travel overseas" or "Watch out for a man with a D in his name."

Like David Rockefeller? "He's 93, but if he's alive, he'll be here," growls Jim. But again, why is this a problem? Why is anyone bothered that a bunch of powerful psychopaths – sorry, sociopaths ... sorry, bankers and politicians – have a yearly get-together? Many people admit to attending. As one of the commenters on my previous piece rightly points out, George Osborne mentioned going to Bilderberg 2008 in his official expenses (apparently he paid for the flights himself). So why worry? Why interrupt your John Grisham for a single second as the limousines roll up the hill?

Perhaps the problem is not that people are meeting up. If there's a problem at all, it's whether or not there is a coherent global agenda, whether this agenda is something towards which people in power are doing their best to advance things, and whether this agenda (if it exists at all!) is a benign one.

For now, my jury is out. Except to say that when it comes to global politics I'm reminded of that Edgar Allan Poe short story: the one in which [WARNING: SPOILER] a purloined letter is concealed out in the open, where everyone can see it. Like large letters written across a map, so large they can't be seen. I can't for the life of me remember which tale it is, Murders on the Rue Morgue or The Purloined Letter. One of those two.

I'm going back to the Astir Palace now. The heat of the day is passing, and afternoon sun looks good on the barrel of a machine gun.

Charlie Skelton will be filing regular updates from Athens until he is arrested by shadowy figures in dark glasses

Bilderberg: One mention of Sylvester McCoy and it all kicks off
May 13, 2009

Charlie Skelton is menaced by police with guns (and mirrors on sticks) in his third dispatch from (near) the Bilderberg summit of the global elite

You know your day's gone badly when it ends with you being shouted at in a Greek police station.

It wasn't meant to end this way. I'd gone for a gentle sunset walk, up by the Bilderberg hotel, to relax before the big opening day of the elite globalist shindig, watch Phoebus plunge headlong into the western sea, and (yes) maybe sneak a couple of short-lens pictures of the mounting security.

Opposite the hotel gates I took a casual photo out over the bay, limbering up to swivel round and snap off some naturalistic "armed guard having fag and chatting up policewoman" sort of shots. A plainclothes officer jogged across the road and got in my face.

"No photos."

"Of the sea?"

"Give me your camera."

"I don't understand."

"Passport."

"I've got my Oyster card".

"Passport."

"Driving licence?"

He takes my licence. A group of policemen have sauntered over, and mutter Greekly about the enormous threat to the smooth running of Bilderberg I seem to represent.

"What is this?" asks one of the local militia. He takes my notebook. Opens it at random.

"What are you writing? What here?"

He points to an old 8 Out of 10 Cats joke (well, barely) about what would happen if we had a female Doctor Who. He jabs at it, proof, in black and white, of my status as an agitator. I read it out: "I'm not saying we've already had a female Doctor Who, but Sylvester McCoy put cracks in the glass ceiling."

"Who is this? Syl... Syl..."

"Sylvester McCoy."

"A friend of yours? He is staying here?"

I bite back telling them that Sylvester McCoy is a noted anti-globalist freedom fighter who is here to lead the people's revolt against Bilderberg's liberty-stripping agenda. "It's nothing. Can I have my book back?"

They confer. An imp in my brain tells my hand to reach for my camera and take a photo. Click. Whir. At which point, on a gorgeous May evening on the Athens Riviera, began one of the more stressful hours of my life. Hands went to holsters.

"NO PHOTOS!"

"HE TAKE FOTOGRAFIA!"

"NO FOTOGRAFIA!"

Over came the man with the machine gun. Over came the man with the special mirror-on-a-stick for car bombs. It was the first time in my life, and hopefully the last, that I've been intimidated by a mirror on a stick. They circled round me. One of them, the one in the photo with one hand up and the other on his pistol, kept prodding me in the shoulder, and shouting: "Give the camera! Just give the camera!"

All around me: "Delete! Delete photos!" followed by a lame tug of war for the camera with no great self-belief on either side, which I won. Camera back in pocket.

Then it became: "Get in the car!" Get in the car!" I wasn't about to get in the car. I remember saying: "One of you has a machine gun, you're shouting at me, I don't understand why, I took one photograph, this all seems a bit strange. What's going on here?"

One of the nicer policemen, who looked a bit like the short guy from LA Law, the one married to Jill Eikenberry (note to self, update this reference), took me aside. "Very important people coming. Very important. No photograph. Please get in car, we take details, put in computer, you can go."

I complained, reasonably I think, that they could simply phone my details through to the station, and check that I wasn't wanted on three continents for acts of terror, but they were having none of it. Prod, prod, prod. Eventually I got in the car. I had to.

They drove me to the police station. Other cars followed. At the station, officers gathered from all quarters. They'd sniffed an incident. A dozen of them stood round me. The Greek chorus reached full voice: "Give the camera! Delete photos! You understand?!" I hated my hands for trembling when I wrote down my father's name so they could look me up on "computer". But at least I got a chuckle hearing them try and pronounce Melvyn.

One of the policewomen smiled. "Delete photos and you can go, no trouble." She looked like Christina Aguilera's slightly butch cousin and I fell on her smile with a thirst. Nearly gave her the camera. Understood in a flash the whole good cop, bad cop thing. Kept my camera in my pocket. Smiled back. "I just want you to tell me if I've broken the law, and if so, are you arresting me?" God, I sound like a cliché of a protester. Oh god, I'm a protester. What are my rights here?

"Charge me or release me!" is what I didn't shout. I sat quietly and tried to still my hands in my lap. I smiled at Christina. I was winning.

Suddenly, a "you can go" from the sergeant at the computer. I went. I had my camera. I had my photo. I was free. It was the end of Midnight Express. The Breakfast Club fist in the air. Except that I felt sick and wanted to go to sleep.

I slept. This morning, feeling stronger after a slice of breakfast cake, I think I understand: I was the trouble kicking off. I was the agitation they'd been warned about. Very important people. No mistakes. They were wired, pumped up for confrontation, and my photo had been the spark. It's why they'd blown up in my face. Important people arriving. No fotografia.

And then it struck me: there really ISN'T any fotografia. There's none. Not a single member of the mainstream press. Not a single newshound camera on a tripod. Nothing. Nothing is happening here. Nothing to report.

The limousines have started to arrive. Nothing to report.

They've closed off an entire peninsula. There are roadblocks. Machine guns. Nothing to report.

This is Bilderberg's 57th annual meeting. Nothing to report.

Susan Boyle plucks eyebrows! Finally, something to report.

Charlie Skelton will be filing regular updates from Athens – even though he has been warned and may not be so lucky next time

Our man at Bilderberg: They're watching and following me, I tell you
May 14, 2009

Charlie Skelton is now being followed by the police and still hasn't done much more than eat a club sandwich. Global secret cabals have no sense of humour.

Now I've got too much to report.

I'll talk later about the strange secret circus of limousines, blacked-out windows, sirens, helicopters. No time to relate being detained for a SECOND time, for the crime of being half a mile from the Bilderberg hotel gates trying to take "arty" photographs of limousine wheels as they whisked past. Doing so little wrong that I was doing it while standing next to three policemen who were fine about it. Until the call came through on the radio and the motorbikes and squad cars squealed around me like a bad dream. I'll tell that story later. I have to talk now about what just happened.

But before I begin, please believe me when I say: I haven't gone nuts. I really haven't. Nine times seven is 63 and the capital of Italy is Rome. I know what I know. And I know that I'm being followed. I know because I've just been chatting to the plainclothes policemen I caught following me. As absurd as it sounds, I've just "made my tail".

They're watching me now. REALLY. They're sitting on the wall outside the cafe Oceania or whatever this is called, watching me type this sentence. I asked them in for a coffee but they declined. They laughed sheepishly when I called them Starsky and Hutch. They asked my name. "I told your colleagues. Twice."

They asked again. I told them. I asked back. There was an awkward pause. They're not very good at this. "... ... Nick … … … … and … John."

So there we were, me and my shadows. Nick and John. "We're just walking up and down." That was their cover story, and they didn't bother sticking to it. They simply couldn't resist: "How many days you spend here?" – "Where you from exactly?" – "You staying here alone?" I was laughing. It was too bizarre. "What is your job?"

I told "John" I wrote jokes for television programmes. He almost instantly forgot. It wasn't on the profile he'd just learned, clearly. "So what papers you write for?"

I noticed them in reception after breakfast. Like I'd noticed the similarly dressed, early-30s, bland-looking fellow the night before. He seemed to be staring at me. I turned round and caught him whispering to the receptionist and looking at me. I swear to God. I know this makes me sound like a lunatic, and if it weren't for my chat just now with Starsky and Hutch I might start assuming I've had a touch of the sun. Last night, the phone rang in my hotel room and someone hung up when I answered. The call came from inside the hotel. I assumed it was one of the other reporters ringing the wrong room. Maybe it was.

I'm just remembering now. I had a shorter than usual breakfast this morning. I came out. "Nick" was alone in the lobby. He was on his mobile. I trotted upstairs to my room. Down the stairs comes "John", also on his phone. I'm slotting together memories now, as I type. I haven't gone mad. This is happening.

Was he in my room? They knew I was in breakfast. This is crazy.

Here's what happened next: I headed out of the hotel with my laptop. And I thought to myself: you know what, if they're REALLY cops, they'll follow me. So I stopped, turned round, and waited. Ten seconds. I felt an idiot, standing there, waiting for an imaginary policeman to follow me out. Fifteen seconds. Eureka! Out comes "John" on his mobile phone. He looks confused to see me standing there and crosses the road. I sit down on a wall. He dawdles by a lamppost. I get up, walk to the seafront, turn left, walk a bit, cross the road (gives me a chance to look both ways – and yes, there's "John").

I walk into the far entrance of the cafe. I'm in an episode of The Wire. The cafe is long and thin. I double back on myself and stand, hidden, by the earlier entrance. I'm standing behind a shrub, clutching a laptop to my chest, my heart beating like a Phil Collins solo (on drums, not piano).

I'm just an ordinary guy. A concerned citizen. For this week at least, a blogger. Barely a reporter. A terrible photographer. No threat to anyone. I'm nobody. But just up the hill, in a luxury hotel, there's a meeting of the most powerful somebodies in the world. Bilderberg. I've been hauled off to the police station twice. Before this week, I've never had so much as a cross word with a policeman IN MY LIFE. I once drove at night with my lights off and was pulled over and told not to drive like an idiot. And that's it. I'm not a bad person. I don't even know what I am any more. I think I write jokes for a living. I think maybe I used to. I'm a man clutching a laptop to his chest, trying to breathe quietly. Ten seconds. Fifteen. "John" comes round the shrub and steps back, bewildered.

"Hi".

"I'm no threat, you know that, don't you?"

Poor "John". I felt sorry for him. He wasn't very good at this. I'm not the smartest shoe in the window but it took me all of four minutes to blow his cover.

They didn't want to come for coffee. I asked them to take my photo. They did. I took one of them. "No fotografia! Show me the camera!" Poor "Nick", he was in a real bind. He couldn't remember if he was a policeman or not.

They seem nice, mostly, the police who have been harassing me for standing around and taking bad photos with a cheap digital camera. Yesterday, I got chatting with one of the motorcycle cops before I was bundled off in the squad car. I told him that I hoped tomorrow there would be protests here – not riots, but protests. He agreed. "It would be nice to hear another voice," he said, sadly. A big man in leathers, caught up in something far bigger. "But today I have to do my job. This is not a good situation."

This is not a good situation. It would be nice to hear another voice.

I'm going to pay for my coffee now and head back to the hotel. Just the three of me.

Charlie Skelton will continue to file regular updates from Athens because it seems safer that way

Our man at Bilderberg: I'm ready to lose control, but they're not
May 14, 2009

Charlie Skelton feels a sudden need to apologise for the trouble he's caused, swiftly followed by a rush of revolutionary rage against the powers that be being so, well, powerful

I want to talk about Bilderberg 2009. But beyond a simple "yes, it's happening, it's real, the leaders of the world are hanging out here for the weekend", what can I say? It's a private meeting.

I don't know if they're discussing global financial unification or the season finale of Grey's Anatomy over their prawn cocktails. I don't even know what the vegetarian option is for starters. Butternut squash?

You're going to have to forgive me for speculating, but that's all I can do. I'm not a proper reporter. I don't have the foggiest of my rights (if any) to stand on public footpaths and point cameras. I don't even have a proper camera. But what I do have is this: a sense of something rotten in the state of Greece. To my nose, there's not a healthy smell wafting down from the Astir Palace. Or maybe that was the egg and pepper roll I had for breakfast.

Sorry if some of these speculations are wrongheaded, but I'm doing a lot of this thinking for the first time and I've only just shaken off my police escort. Sorry if I sound shrill or petulant, self-righteous or precious, sorry if my perceptions have been tilted by anger … sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry. Sorry for bothering you Mr Bilderberg. I've spent the last three days apologising to everyone. Sorry to the staff at my hotel for having plainclothes officers loafing around in their lobby. Sorry to the plainclothes officers themselves for having to drag them around Vougliameni on a wild goose chase (I bought them some chilled water, and took it to them while they shuffled awkwardly behind a tree). Sorry then to the desk sergeant for bothering her with my predicament: "I'm being followed around like a criminal, I wonder if you wouldn't mind asking them to stop? I'm not doing anything wrong, and it's getting … well … a bit annoying."

I'm going to stop apologising now. I'm going to try and make sense of my experiences. It's not easy; I don't want to sound feeble-minded, but this has been a lot to take in. I feel a bit like I've driven down the wrong alley and suddenly don't recognise anything, and people are staring at me and not simply to admire my hair. I'm jumpy. I think someone has been in my room and moved my laptop. I know this sounds bonkers, I know it does, but I took a photo of it before I left the room and it wasn't where I left it.

Listen to me. I sound like a fruitcake. Three days and I've been turned into a suspect, a troublemaker, unwanted, ill at ease, tired and a bit afraid. And I haven't even walked up the road to the Bilderberg hotel since the whole "get in the car!" incident. I've been trying to stay out of trouble, but trouble has followed me down the hill.

So – to make sense of it. I'm going to begin here: with the face of the first Bilderberg delgate I saw in the flesh. I was trying, lamely, to get a snap of some delegates as they swooshed through Vougliameni in their mirrored limos with their plainclothes motorcycle outriders and police escorts. And one of them had their window open. I was so excited I forgot to bring the camera to my face and took a photo of the hubcap. What I saw I won't forget. It was a 40-something man with his head thrown back, laughing and laughing, the perfect photograph that only my retina will ever see.

And you know what: no wonder he was happy. It must be WAY COOL to be sirened through Greek streets in the back of bulletproof limo on your way to the COOLEST party in the world. You've been invited by the coolest of the cool kids to hang out for the weekend. Your cool cousin's über-cool older brother and his way cool friends have got a keg of beer and a pool in the yard, and their parents are away and you think Jessica might be going. THIS IS THE BEST PARTY EVER! Turn on the sirens! We're coming through! Woohoo!

And your life is already pretty cool. You already own a newspaper or head a thinktank, or you're the UK secretary of state for business, enterprise and regulatory reform, or you run Fiat, or you're chairman of the Federal Reserve or Queen of the Netherlands, or president of Shell Oil. You run stuff. You have big ideas. You're in control, and control is fun.

Bilderberg is all about control. It's about "what shall we do next?" We run lots of stuff already, how about we run some more? How about we make it easier to run stuff? More efficient. Efficiency is good. It would be so much easier with a single bank, a single currency, a single market, a single government. How about a single army? That would be pretty cool. We wouldn't have any wars then. This prawn cocktail is GOOD. How about a single way of thinking? How about a controlled internet?

How about not.

I am so unbelievably backteeth sick of power being flexed by the few. I've had it flexed in my face for three days, and it's up my nose like a wasp. I don't care whether the Bilderberg Group is planning to save the world or shove it in a blender and drink the juice, I don't think politics should be done like this. This might be a facile point, but if they were organising a charity snooker league, they could do it upstairs at Starbucks. If they were trying to cure cancer they could do it with the lights on. Innocent thoughts can be minuted.

Or maybe they're simply swingers. Maybe that's why the curtains are drawn. Imagine chucking your key in the tub and pulling out Ken Clarke. Sorry Timothy Geithner, that's the cost of doing business.

I have a confession. (I'm not a swinger, that's not it.) My confession is that being tailed today by Greek special branch, and doubling back through a cafe and catching them out, and buying them chilled water on a hot day like in Beverley Hills Cop, when Eddie Murphy has room service sent to their car – all this was pretty exciting. It's was my own little episode of the Equaliser. (The Greequaliser? No, really no, I'm tired). Being tailed was exciting and funny and absurd and confusing and terrifying and utterly, utterly wrong. And I know this sounds pathetic but I got a bit teary in the police station when I was telling the nice desk sergeant lady that I'm not a bad person and not a threat to anyone, and it would be nice if someone could call off the goons. I don't like to be made to feel like this. I've been "put" in this position, and I haven't deserved it.

Bilderberg is about positions of control. I get within half a mile of it, and suddenly I'm one of the controlled. I'm followed, watched, logged, detained, detained again. I'd been put in that position by the "power" that was up the road.

Likewise, the Bilderberg delegates occupy a position of power over the bobbing ignorance of the people patting beach balls in the sea, and me with my crappy little camera and my curiosity and my ill-formed sense of citizenship. I may not be very good at bearing witness here, but I'm doing my best. I haven't shinned over the fence and shoved a camera in David Rockefeller's face but I don't want to be shot in the forehead.

A final thought for the day. In the fable, the men may have been blind but they did at least get to grope the elephant before trying to describe it. Now shove that elephant in the back of a blacked-out Mercedes S600, whisk it off into a luxury Greek resort, circle it with heavily armed guards and helicopters, hand it a Martini, and pay the local police to harass, detain and follow anyone showing even the slightest interest of grabbing a flank. That, my friend, is the beast that is Bilderberg 2009.

Thanks to Charlie Skelton and The Guardian for covering this issue. Copyright remains with the aforementioned.

#33 Schmeling

Schmeling
  • Banned
  • 4,275 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 22:13

A evo kako to prati The Times.

May 13, 2009

By Roger Boyes and John Carr (The Times, UK)

Don’t tell anyone, don’t breathe a word, but the world’s most powerful men are meeting secretly again to save the planet from economic catastrophe. Oh, and their address, should you want to send them your opinions, is: c/o Nafsika Astir Palace Hotel, Apollonos Avenue 40, 16671 Vouliagmeni, Greece.

Bed space is a bit tight there for the next two days while the Bilderberg illuminati hold their private conclave in the five-star Greek hotel. Every year since 1954 a club of about 130 senior or up-and-coming politicians gather at the fireside of a secluded hotel with top bankers and a sprinkling of royalty to discuss burning issues, to trade confidences and just stay abreast of the I-know-something-you-don’t-know circuit. No lists of participants are disclosed, no press conferences are held; spill the beans and you’re out of the magic circle.

For those of us standing outside the locked gates all that is left is to hope that they will sleep well, avoid jet ski injury and solve our problems for us. For the Bilderbergers it is a little like that recent MI5 recruitment ad: “See all your best work go unnoticed!”

Each country delegates two people to the steering committee that is the intellectual hub of Bilderberg. In the past Kenneth Clarke, the Shadow Business Secretary, and Martin Taylor, formerly head of Barclays Bank, have had their hand on the British tiller.

This year the club is going to talk about depression. “According to the pre-meeting booklet sent out to attendees, Bilderberg is looking at two options,” says the Bilderberg-watcher Daniel Estulin — “either a prolonged, agonising depression that dooms the world to decades of stagnation, decline and poverty — or an intense but shorter depression that paves the way for a new sustainable economic world order, with less sovereignty but more efficiency.”

Since Bilderberg does not officially exist, it cannot deny anything and is therefore manna from heaven for the conspiracy theorist. Eurosceptics are convinced that the future development of the European Union was plotted here — EU commissioners have always been welcomed into the coven, with Peter “We are intensely relaxed about people getting filthy rich” Mandelson a particular favourite. Margaret Thatcher, it is said, was a shy debutante at a Bilderberg meeting in 1975.

Jim Tucker, veteran stalker of the Bilderberg club meetings, claims that Mrs Thatcher was ordered “to dismantle British sovereignty, but she said, ‘no way’, so they had her sacked”. Left-wing conspiracy theorists believe that Bilderbergers form a capitalist nucleus, and there is a germ of truth in this. The meetings were started in the Netherlands, in the Hotel de Bilderberg, near Arnhem, by the Polish exile Joseph Retinger. He was worried about growing anti-Americanism and the advance of Communism in Western Europe. Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands agreed to sponsor the idea, the head of the Central Intelligence Agency, Walter Bedell Smith, threw his weight behind it and so did the White House.

The Bilderberg consensus is that national problems are best solved by an internationally oriented elite, that a global network of decision-makers should have a common language and that the boundaries are fluid between the monied and the political classes.

And so there has been a natural bias towards inviting conservatives and market liberals. The only socialists invited are those who “understand money”.

Ed Balls has taken part and the most indiscreet Bilderberger of all time was Denis Healey, the former Labour Chancellor and fierce Atlanticist.

“To say we were striving for a one-world government is exaggerated, but not wholly unfair,” Lord Healey told the author Jon Ronson for his book Them: Adventures with Extremists. “Those of us in Bilderberg felt we couldn’t go on for ever fighting one another for nothing. So we felt that a single community throughout the world would be a good thing.”

Another way of viewing the club is that of Metropolitan Seraphim, the bishop of Piraeus, who said that the Bilderbergers represented a “criminal cabal of world Zionism and its efforts to set up a cruel world dictatorship under the headship of Lucifer”. This line is quite common on the blogosphere, where the club’s secrecy is taken as evidence of evil intentions.

Whether Lucifer will be down there on the sun-loungers remains to be seen. But what we have been able to establish from a World Bank spokesman, Alexis O’Brien, is that the organisation’s president, Robert Zoellick, will be in Athens on unspecified business on May 14. And that US Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner’s public schedule is mysteriously empty for the next two days. Jo Ackermann, head of Deutsche Bank, will be travelling “somewhere in Europe”. Jean-Claude Trichet, head of the European Central Bank, will not be around until the end of the week.

You get the drift. Something is going on. If only somebody would let us in on the secret.

Thanks to Roger Boyes, John Carr and The Times for covering this issue. Copyright remains with the aforementioned.

#34 Kinik

Kinik
  • Members
  • 43,426 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 22:20

Pa zar slicna "tema" vec nije zavrsila na Deponiji?
Treba sutnuti u ovu.

#35 Erestor

Erestor
  • Members
  • 2,150 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 22:24

A kakve veze tema o Bilderberg grupi ima sa deponijom? Shta, oni ne postoje? Izmisljeni su likovi? Ne odrzavaju sastanke? Mozhda se bave kulinarstvom?
Dovoljno je tragichno shto si neobrazovan, no strashno je tragichno shto svojim neznanjem mashesh unaokolo kao nekakvom tojagom.

Heh, ako ti tema - ovakva kako je postavljena - odgovara i motiviše te za diskusiju, samo uživaj. :ph34r: Uostalom, od tebe je to i za očekivati. :)
Ali znaš šta je smešno: to što čovek koji dva posta niže citira kako ozbiljni strani mediji prate Bilderberg grupu na gore citirani način komentariše ovu temu - ovakvu kakva je postavljena. Da li si uopšte pročitao ono što si postovao, ili je bilo samo Google: The Times+Bilderberg >copy/paste?

#36 Schmeling

Schmeling
  • Banned
  • 4,275 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 22:26

Evo i liste uchesnika Bilderberg sastanaka iz 1954-1984 godine:

BILDERBERG MEETINGS
HOTEL DE BILDERBERG
OSTERBEEK, NETHERLANDS
29-31 May 1954

PROVISIONAL LIST
in alphabetical order

PRESIDENT:
His Royal Highness, The Prince of The Netherlands.

VICE-PRESIDENTS:
Coleman, John S.
van Zeeland, Paul.

SECRETARY GENERAL:
Retinger, J. H.

RAPPORTEURS:
Ball, George W. U.S.A.
Lawyer.

Bingham, George Barry U.S.A.
Newspaper publisher
Chief of Mission to France, Economic Cooperation Administration,
1949-1950

Gaitskell, The Rt. Hon. H. T. N. U.K.
Member of Parliament, Former Chancellor of the Exchequer

de Gasperi, Alcide Italy.
Member of Parliament, former Prime Minister

Hirschfeld, H. M. Netherlands.
Economic Adviser to the Netherlands' Government
Former High Commision of the Nethelrands' Government in Indonesia.
Director of Companies.

Mollet, Guy France.
Member of Parliament. Former Deputy Prime Minister.
Secretary General of the Socialist Party

Nitze, Paul H. U.S.A.
President, Foreign Service Educational Foundation.
Director, Policy Planning Staff, Dept. of State, 1950-1953.

de la Vallee Poussin, Etienne Belgium.
Senator

Rockefeller, David U.S.A.
Banker. Senior Vice-President, The Chase National Bank.

Zellerbach, J. D. U.S.A.
Industrialist. Member of U.S. Delegation, General Assembly of United
Nations, 1953.
Chief, ECA Special Mission to Italy, 1948-1950.

Andre, Robert France.
President of the "Syndicat de Petrole".

Assheton, The Rt. Hon. Ralph U.K.
Member of Parliament, former Parliamentary Secretary to Ministry of
Supply,
Former Financial Secretary to the Treasury.

De Beaumont, G. France.
Member of Parliament

Bonvoisin, Pierre Belgium.
Banker, President of the "Banque de la Societe Generale de Belgique".

Boothy, Sir Robert U.K.
Member of Parliament.

Brauer, Max Germany.
Former Mayor and President of the Land of Hamburg

Cafiero, Raffaele Italy.
Senator.

Cisler, Walker L. U.S.A.
Public Utility Executive. President, The Detroit Edison Co.
Consultant to Atomic Energy Commission and Mutual Security Agency.

Cowles, Gardner U.S.A.
Publisher.

Davies, The Rt. Hon. Clement U.K. Member of Parliament. Former
Minister.
Chairman of Parliamentary Liberal Party.

Drapier, Jean Belgium.
Lawyer.

Duchet, R. France.
Member of Parliament, former Minister.
Secretary General, Independents and Peasants Party.

Faure, M. France.
Member of Parliament.

Ferguson, John H. U.S.A.
Lawyer. Vice-President and Executive Director, Cttee. for a National
Trade Policy.
Deputy Director, Policy Planning Staff, Dept. of State, 1951-1953

Foster, John U.K.
Member of Parliament.
Parliamentary Undersecretary of State for Commonwealth Relations.

Franks, The Rt. Hon. Sir Oliver U.K.
Former Ambassador in Washington. Chairman Lloyd's Bank.

Geyer, Gerhard P. Th. Germany.
Industrialist. Director General "Esso".

Gubbins, Sir Colin U.K.
Major General retd. Formerly in charge of SOE.

Healey, Denis U.K.
Member of Parliament,
Former Secretary of the International Cttee. of the Labour Party.

Heinz, H. J. U.S.A.
President, H.J. Heinz Co.

Hoegh, Leif Norway.
Shipowner.

Jackson, C. D. U.S.A.
Publisher. Formerly Special Assistant to President Eisenhower
1953-1954

Jay, Nelson Dean U.S.A.
Banker. Director, J. P. Morgan & Co. Inc. New York

Kanellopoulos, P. Greece.
Member of Parliament. Minister of National Defense.

Koningsberger, V.J. Netherlands.
Professor State University Utrecht.

Kraft, Ole Bjorn Denmark.
Member of Parliament. Former Foreign Minister.

Leverkuehn, P. M. A. Germany.
Member of Parliament. Lawyer

Malagodi, Giovanni F. Italy.
Member of Parliament.

Moe, Finn Norway.
Member of Parliament.
Chairman, Parliamentary Foreign Affairs Cttee. Vice-President, Council
of Europe

Montgomery, Hyde H. U.K.
Member of Parliament

Motz, Roger Belgium.
Senator. Chairman of the Liberal International.
Former Chairman of the Liberal Party.

Mueller, Rudolf Germany.
Lawyer.

McGhee, George C. U.S.A.
Industrialist
Assistant Secretary of State for Near Eastern & South African Affairs,
1949-1952.
U.S. Ambassador and Chief, AMerican Mission for Aid to Turkey,
1951-1953.

Nebolsine, George U.S.A.
Lawyer.
Consultant to Department of State and Ecnomic Cooperation
Administration, 1948.
Trustee U.S. Council of International Chamber of Commerce

Oosterhuis, H. Netherlands.
Member of Parliament. President of the Netherlands Federation of Trade
Unions.

Parker, Cola G. U.S.A.
Industrialist.
Member of Commission on Foreign Economic Policy (Rendall Commission).

Perkins, George W. U.S.A.
Industrialist. Assistant Secr. of State for European Affairs,
1949-1953.

Pilkington, Sir Harry U.K.
President, Federation of British Industries.

Pinay, Antoine France.
Member of Parliament. Former Prime Minister.

Pipinelis, P. Greece.
Former Foreign Minister. Former Ambassador to U.S.S.R.

Pirelli, Alberto Italy.
Industrialist. Minister of State.

Quaroni, P. Italy.
Ambassador to France. Former Ambassador to the U.S.S.R.

Rosenberg, Ludwig Germany.
Chief of Department of Foreign Affairs of the Trade Unions.

Rossi, Paolo Italy.
Member of Parliament.

de Rougemont, Denis Switzerland.
Author. Director European Cultural Center

Rijkens, Paul Netherlands.
Industrialist. Chairman of Unilever N.V.

Schneider, Ernst Georg Germany.
Industrialist. President, Chamber of Commerce of Dusseldorf

Spang, Joseph P., Jr. U.S.A.
Industrialist. President, The Gillette Co.

Steenberghe, M. P. L. Netherlands.
Former Minister of Economic Affairs of the Netherlands.
Director of Companies.

Teitgen, P. H. France
Vice-President of the Council of Ministers.

Terkelsen, Terkel M. Denmark.
Chief Editor, Berlingske Tidende.

Tingsten, Herbert L. G. Sweden.
Chief Editor, Dagens Nyheter.

Troeger, H. Germany.
Minister of Finance of Hesse

Valletta, Vittorio Italy.
Industrialist. President of FIAT

Voisin, Andre France.
President, "La Federation"

Waldenstrom, M. Sweden.
Industrialist.

van Walsem, H. F. Netherlands.
Industrialist. Member of the Board of Philips Industries Eindhoven.

Willems, Jean Belgium.
"Fondation Universitaire"

Williamson, Thomas U.K.
General Secretary, National Union of General and Municipal Workers.

In an advisory capacity:
Vlekke, B. H. M. Netherlands.
Secretary General of the Netherlands' Society of International
Affairs.

SECRETARIAT:
Director: Veenstra, W.
Secretaries: Focke, E. G.
Overweg, G. E.
Pomian, J.

GENERAL INFORMATION

All meetings will be held at Hotel "De Bilderberg".
Telephone: Oosterbeek 2887.

ACCOMODATION:
Accomodation has been reserved at Hotel "De Bilderberg" as well as at
two other hotels in the area vicinity viz. Hotel "Wolfheeze" and Hotel
"'s Koonings Jaght".
Participants will have breakfast in the hotel where they are staying.
Lunches and dinners will be served at Hotel "De Bilderberg".
Hotel accomodation, meals as well as transport by car from the point
of arrival in Holland to the Conference and back, will be provided.
Any extras will, however, be charged to the participants of the
conference.

SECRETARIES:
At "De Bilderberg" secretaries will be made available to the
participants on request to the Secretariat.

MEETINGS:
Saturday, 29th May 10 h. - 13 h.
15 h. - 18 h.
Sunday, 30th May 11 h. - 13 h.
15 h. - 18 h.
Monday, 31st May 10 h. - 13 h.
14.30 h. - 18 h.

For reasons of convenience only the English and French
languages will be used. The conference room will be equipped for
simultaneous interpretation into English and French.

TRAVEL BUREAU:
(including accomodation and currency exchange)
A small travel bureau with all exchange facilities will be established
at Hotel "De Bilderberg." This bureau will be in charge of Miss M.
Tuinman.

Source: George W. Ball Papers, Seeley G. Mudd Manuscript Library at
Princeton University

BILDERBERG MEETINGS
(St. Simons Island Conference, USA; 15-17 February 1957)

LIST OF PARTICIPANTS

H.R.H. Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands, Chairman.
J.H. Retinger, Polish Charge d'Affaires in Russia, 1941
Joseph E. Johnson, President, Carnegie Endowment for International
Peace

Hon. F.D.L. Astor, Editor, The Observer, U.K.
G.W. Ball, Attorney, Cleary, Gottlieb, Friendly and Ball, U.S.
Fritz Berg, Chairman, Federation of German Industries, Germany
M. Nuri Birgi, Secretary-General, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Turkey
Eugene R. Black, President, International Bank for Reconstruction and
Development
Robert R. Bowie, Asst. Secretary of State for Policy Planning, U.S.
McGeorge Bundy, Dean Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Harvard University
Hakon Christianson, Chairman, East Asiatic Company, Denmark
Walker Cisler, President, Atomic Industrial Forum, U.S.
Pierre Commin, Secretary, French Socialist Party
B.D. Cooke, Director, Dominion Insurance Company, U.S.
Arthur H. Dean, Law partner of John Foster Dulles, formerly of
Sullivan and Cromwell, U.S.
Jean de la Garde, French Ambassador to Mexico
Thomas E. Dewey, Attorney, former Governor of New York, U.S.
Sir William Eddlitt, Air Chief Marshal, Royal Institute, U.K.
Fritz Erler, Socialist M.P., Germany
John Ferguson, Attorney, Cleary, Gottlieb, Friendly and Ball, U.S.
Lincoln Gordon, Professor, Consultant to Nato's "Three Wise Men"
Sir Colin Gubbins, Industrialist, U.K.; Lawrence R. Hafstead,
Technical Adviser, Atomic Energy Commission
Jens Christian Hauge, Socialist M.P., Norway
Brooks Hays, House Foreign Affairs Committee
Denis Healey, Labour M.P. (now Minister of Defence), U.K.
Arnold D.P. Heeney, Ambassador to U.S.A., Canada
Michael A. Heilperin, Economist, U.S.
Henry J. Heinz, President, H.J. Heinz & Company, U.S.
Leif Hoegh, Banker, Norway
Paul G. Hoffman, Former Director, E.C.A., U.N. Delegate, U.S.
C.D. Jackson, President, Time Inc., Former Special Assistant to the
President, U.S.
Wm. H. Jackson, Former Special Assistant to the President U.S.
Per Jacobson, Managing Director, International Monetary Fund, Sweden
Georg Kurt Kiesinger, Director of Special Studies, Rockefeller
Foundation
Pieter Liefnick, Director, International Monetary Fund, Netherlands
Imbriani Longo, Director-General, Banco Nazionale del lavoro, Italy
Paul Martin, Minister Health and Welfare, Canada
David J. Mcdonald, President United Steelworkers
Geo. C. McGhee, Director, Middle East Institute
Ralph E. McGill, Editor, Atlanta Constitution
Alex W. Menne, President, Association of German Chemical Industries,
Germany
Rudolf Mueller, Lawyer, Germany
Robert Murphy, Deputy-Under-Secretary of State, U.S.
Frank C. Nash, Attorney, Former Assistant Secretary of Defense, U.S.
Geo. Nebolsine, Attorney, Coudert Bros, U.S.
Paul H. Nitze, Former Director, Policy Planning, State Department,
U.S.
Morehead Patterson, Deputy Commissioner of Disarmament, U.S.
Don K. Price, Vice-President, Russian Institute, Columbia University
David Rockefeller, Chairman of the Board, Chase National Bank
J.H. Van Joijen, Ambassador to U.S., Netherlands
Dean Rusk, President, Rockefeller Foundation
Paul Rykans, Industrialist, Netherlands
J.L.S. Steele, Chairman, British International Chamber of Commerce,
U.K.
Terkel M. Terkelson, Editor, Denmark
John M. Vorys, Member, Foreign Affairs Committee
Fraser B. Wilde, Comm. on Economic Development
Otto Wolff von Amerongen, Partner, Otto Wolff, Germany
W.T. Wren, Chairman, Allied Iron Founders, U.D.
Paul van Zeeland, Financier, former Prime Minister of Belgium

Source: http://www.bilderberg.org/bildhist.htm

BILDERBERG MEETINGS
(Buxton Conference, England, 13-15 September 1958)

LIST OF PARTICIPANTS

The Chairman was H.R.H. Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands.
J.H. Retinger (Hon. Secretary)
Jo. E. Johnson (Hon. Secretary in the U.S.)

Herman J. Abs, Germany
Dean Acheson, United States
Giovanni Agnelli, Italy
G.W. Ball, U.S.
Walworth Barbour, U.S.
Wilfred Baumgartner, France
Sir Edward Beddington-Behrens, U.K.
Berthold Beitz, Germany
Fritz Berg, Germany
Muharrem Nuri Birgi, Turkey
P.A. Blaisse, Netherlands
James C. Boden, Germany
Erik Boheman, Sweden
Max Brauer, Germany
Randolph W. Burgess, U.S.
Lewis Camu, Belgium
Guido Carli, Italy
Clifford P. Case, U.S.
Victor Cavendish-Bentick, U.K.
Sir Ralph Cochrane, U.K.
Erich Dethleffsen, Germany
Fritz Erler, Germany
John Ferguson, U.S.
H.T.N. Gaitskell, U.K.
Walter L. Gordon, Canada
Joseph Grimond, U.K.
Sir Colin Gubbins, U.K.
Walther Hallstein (Chairman, European Common Market Commission)
Joseph C. Harsch, U.S.
Gabriel Hauge, U.S.
Denis Healey, U.K.
Michael A. Heilperin, U.S.
H. J. Heinz II, U.S.
Leif Hoegh, Norway
C.D. Jackson, U.S.
Viscount Kilmuir, U.K.
E.N. van Kleffens
Viscount Knollys, U.K.
Ole B. Kraft, Denmark
Thorkil Kristensen, Denmark
Giovanni F. Malagodi, Italy
John J. McCloy, U.S.
Geo. C. McGhee, U.S.
Philip E. Mosely, U.S.
Roger Motz, Belgium
Rudolf Mueller, Germany
Alfred C. Neal, U.S.
Geo. Nebolsine, U.S.
Paul H. Nitze, U.S.
David Ormsby-Gore, U.K.
P.F.S. Otten, Netherlands
P.N. Pipinelis, Greece, Alberto Pirelli, Italy
Pietro Quaroni, Italy
Sir Alfred Roberts, U.K.
David Rockefeller, U.S.
Michael Ross, U.S.
Jacques Rueff
Paul Rykans, Netherlands
Carlo Schmidt, Germany
C.V.R. Schuyler
J.L.S. Steele, U.K.
Terkel M. Terkelson, Denmark
Henry Tiarks, U.K.
Every A. Vermeer, Netherlands
Marc Wallenberg, Sweden
Otto Von Amerongen, Germany
Paul van Zeeland, Belgium
J.D. Zellerbach, U.S.

Source: http://www.bilderberg.org/bildhist.htm

BILDERBERG MEETINGS
(Williamsburg Conference, USA; 20-22 March 1964)

LIST OF PARTICIPANTS

H.R.H. the Prince of the Netherlands, Chairman.
Ernst H. van der Beugel, Honorary Secretary General for Europe.
Joseph E. Johnson, president, Carnegie Endowment for International
Peace, Honorary Secretary General for the United States.
Paul Rykens, Honorary Treasurer.
Arnold T. Lamping, former ambassador, Deputy Secretary General for
Europe.

Acheson, Dean, former Secretary of State, United States.
Agnelli, Giovanni, vice-chairman of the board and managing director,
Fiat Co., Italy.
Ball, George W., Under Secretary of State, United States.
Baumel, Jacques, Senator, Secretary General, "Union pour la Nouvelle
République," France.
Baumgartner, Wilfred S., former Minister of Finance, France.
Beer, Henrik, secretary, General League of Red Cross Societies,
International.
Bennett, Frederic, Member of Parliament, Germany.
Brauer, Max, former burgomaster of Hamburg, Member of Parliament,
Germany.
Buchan, the Honourable Alastair, director, Institute for Strategic
Studies, United Kingdom.
Bundy, McGeorge, Special Assistant to the President for National
Security Affairs, United States.
Cabot, Louis W., president, Cabot Corp., United States.
Cisler, Walker L., industrialist, United States.
Collado, Emilio G., vice president, Standard Oil Co. (New Jersey),
United States.
Dean, Arthur H., international lawyer and diplomat, United States.
Defferre, Gaston, Department of National Assembly, mayor of Marseille,
France.
Duncan, James S., company director, Canada.
Dundee, Lord, Minster of State for Foreign Affairs, United Kingdom.
Erier, Fritz, Member of Parliament, floor leader Social-Democratic
Party, Germany.
Ford, Gerald R., Congressman, United States.
Fulbright, J. William, Senator, United States.
Gallois, Pierre, general, specialist in nuclear problems, France.
Griffin, Anthony G.S., banker, Canada.
Gubbins, Sir Colin, industrialist, United Kingdom.
Haekkerup, Per. Minister of Foreign Affairs, Denmark.
Hague, Gabriel, president Manufacturers Hanover Trust Co., United
States.
Healey, Denis, member of Parliament, Labour Party spokesman on
defense, United Kingdom.
Heeney, Arnold D. P., former Ambassador to the United States,
chairman, International Joint Commission on Water Resources, Canada.
Heinz II, Henry J., chairman of the board, Heinz Co., United States.
Herter, Christian A., former Secretary of State, Special
Representative for Trade Negotiations, United States.
Hoegh, Leif, shipowner, Norway.
Holifield, Chet, Congressman, United States.
Jackson, Charles D., senior vice president, Time, Inc., United States.
Jackson, Henry M., Senator, United States.
Javits, Jacob K., Senator, United States.
Jellicoe, Lord, First Lord of the Admiralty, United Kingdom.
Kerchove d'Ousseighem, Nicolas W. de, assistant "Ecole des Sciences
politiques et sociales," Belgium.
Kissinger, Henry A., professor, associate, Harvard University Center
for International Affairs, United States.
Kieffens, Eelco N. van, chief representative in the United Kingdom of
the European Coal and Steel Community, International.
Kundtzon, Harald, general manager, "Den Danske Landmandsbank,"
Denmark.
Kohnstamm, Max, vice president, Action Committee for a United States
of Europe, International.
Koster, Herman J. de, president, Federation of Netherlands Industries,
Netherlands.
Kraft, Ole B., former Minister of Foreign Affairs, Member of
Parliament, Denmark.
Krapf, Hans, Chief of the Political Division, Ministry of Foreign
Affairs, Germany.
Kuhlmann-Stumm, Knut Freiherr von, Member of Parliament, floor leader
of the Free Democratic Party, Germany.
La Malene, Christian de, Member of Parliament, Member of European
Parliament, France.
La Malfa, Ugo, Member of Parliament, Italy.
Lamontagne, Maurice, President of the Queen's Privy Council for
Canada, Canada.
Lange, Halvard, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Norway.
Lennep, Jonkheer Emilie van, Chairman Monetary Committee EEC,
Chairman, Working Party 3 OECD, International.
Lindsay, Franklin A., president of Itek, United States.
Lipkowski, Jean de, diplomat, Member of Parliament, Member of European
Parliament, France.
Litchfield, Lawrence, Jr., chairman of the board, Aluminum Co. of
America, United States.
Lolli, Ettore, deputy general, manager "Banca Nazionale del Lavoro,"
Italy.
Luns, Joseph M.A.H., Minister of Foreign Affairs, Netherlands.
Majonica, Ernst, Member of Parliament, Germany.
Maifatti, Franco M., Under Secretary Ministry of Industry and
Commerce, Italy.
Mansholt, Sicco L., vice president EEC, International.
McCloy John J., lawyer and diplomat, United States.
McGhee, George C., Ambassador to the Federal Republic, United States.
Meynen, Johannes, managing director, AKU, Netherlands.
Murphy, Robert D., president, Corning Glass International, United
States.
Nebolsine, George, international lawyer, United States.
Nykopp, Johan, former Ambassador, president of Tampella, Finland.
Pearson, Lester B., Prime Minister, Canada.
Peccel, Aurelio, managing director, Ital-consult, Italy.
Pinay, Antoine, former Prime Minister, France.
Rockefeller, David, president, Chaise Manhattan Bank, United States.
Roll, Sir Eric, Economic Minister at the British Embassy to the United
States, head of the United Kingdom Treasury and Supply Delegation,
United Kingdom.
Scaglia, Giovanni Battista, member of Parliament, vice chairman,
Christian Democratic Party, Italy.
Schmid, Carlo, Vice President, Federal Parliament, Germany.
Schweitzer, Pierre-Paul, managing director, International Monetary
Fund, International.
Shulman, Marshall, research associate, Russian Research Center,
Harvard University, professor of international politics, Fletcher
School of Law and Diplomacy, United States.
Smith, H. Page, Supreme Allied Commander, Atlantic (NATO),
International.
Snoy et d'Oppuers, Baron, managing director "Compagnie d'Outremer pour
l'Industrie et la Finance", Belgium.
Speidel, Hans, special adviser on defense matters, Germany.
Stewart, Michael, Member of Parliament, United Kingdom.
Stikker, Dirk U., Secretary General of NATO, International.
Stone, Shepard, director, International Affairs Program, Ford
Foundation, United States.
Terkelsen, Terkel, chief editor, Denmark.
Umbricht, Victor H., former head of Swiss Treasury and diplomat,
president, CIBA Corp., New York, Switzerland.
Vittorelli, Paolo, Senator, Italy.
Wallenberg, Marcus, chairman, Federation of Swedish Industries,
Sweden.
Westrick, Ludger, Secretary of State, Office Federal Chancellor,
Germany.
Winters, Robert H., industrialist, Canada.
Wolff von Amerongen, Otto, senior partner Otto Wolff Koln, Germany.
Wriston, Walter B., executive vice president, First National City
Bank, United States.
Wyndham White, Eric, executive secretary, GATT, International.

Source: http://www.libertypo...t...585&Disp=30

BILDERBERG MEETINGS
Saltsjöbaden Conference, Sweden
11-13 May 1973

LIST OF PARTICIPANTS

Chairman:
H.R.H. The Prince of the Netherlands

Honorary Secretary General For Europe:
Ernst H. van der Beugel

Honorary Secretary General for the United States:
Joseph E. Johnson

Honorary Treasurer:
C. Frits Karsten

Agnelli, Giovanni Italy
Anderson, Robert O. United States
Ball, George W. United States
Baumgartner, Wilfrid S. France
Bennett, Sir Frederic United Kingdom
Beyazit, Selahattin Turkey
Birgi, M. Nuri Turkey
Bjol, Erling Denmark
Bjorgerd, Anders Sweden
Boiteux, Marcel France
Breuel, Birgit Germany
Brzezinski, Zbigniew United States
Bundy, William P. United States
Cittadini Cesi, Il Marchese Italy
Collado, Emilio G. United States
Dean, Arthur H. United States
Drake, Sir Eric United Kingdom
Ducci, Roberto Italy
Girotti, Raffaele Italy
Granier de Lilliac, Rene France
Greenhill, Sir Denis United Kingdom
Griffin, Anthony G. S. Canada
Haagerup, Niels J. Denmark
Hallgrimsson, Geir Iceland
Healey, Denis United Kingdom
Heinz II, Henry J. United States
Hoegh, Leif Norway
Houthuys, Jozef Belgium
Janssen, Daniel E. Belgium
Kersten, Otto International
Kohnstamm, Max International
Lapham Jr., Lewis H. United States
Lehto, Sakari Finland
Lennep, Jonkheer Emile van International
Levy, Walter J. United States
Lied, Finn Norway
Lombardini, Siro Italy
Luns, Joseph M. A. H. International
Lougheed, Peter Canada
Macdonald, Donald S. Canada
Maudling, Reginald United Kingdom
Merlini, Cesare Italy
Mettler, Erich Switzerland
Moyers, Bill D. United States
Newhouse, John United States
Owen, David United Kingdom
Palme, Olof Sweden
Perkins, James A. United States
Philips, Frits J. Netherlands
Ritchie, Albert E. Canada
Roll, Sir Eric United Kingdom
Rothschild, Baron Edmond de France
Rozemond, Samuel Netherlands
Schmidt, Helmut Germany
Seydoux de Clausonne, Roger France
Simon, John M. United Kindom
Smith, Gerard C. United States
Snoy et d'Oppuers, Baron Belgium
Sommer, Theo Germany
Spaak, Fernand International
Stehlin, Paul France
Stille, Ugo Italy
Stoltenberg, Thorvald Norway
Stone, Shepard United States
Strang, Gunnar Sweden
Taverne, Richard United Kingdom
Terkelsen, Terkel M. Denmark
Tidemand, Otto G. Norway
Udink, Berend J. Netherlands
Umbricht, Victor H. Switzerland
Wagner, Gerrit A. Netherlands
Wallenberg, Marcus Sweden
Wickman, Krister Sweden
Wilson, Carroll L. United States
Wischnewski, Hans-Jurgen Germany
Wolff von Amerongen, Otto Germany

IN ATTENDANCE:

Svensson, Nils Sweden
Lindgren, Hugo Sweden
Vernede, Edwin Netherlands
Getchell Jr., Charles W. United States

Source: http://www.bibliotec.....rgfile/conten...

BILDERBERG MEETINGS
PRINCETON CONFERENCE
21-23 April 1978

LIST OF PARTICIPANTS

CHAIRMAN:
Lord Home of the Hirsel, K. T.

HONORARY SECRETARY GENERAL FOR EUROPE:
Ernst H. van der Beugel

HONORARY SECRETARY GENERAL FOR THE UNITED STATES:
William P. Bundy

HONORARY TREASURER:
C. Frits Karsten

Agnelli, Giovanni Italy
Andersen, K. B. Denmark
Andreatta, Nino Italy
Angermeyer, Joachim Fed. Rep. of Germany
Ball, George W. United States
Bartley, Robert L. United States
Batenburg, Andre The Netherlands
Bell, George B. Canada
Bennett, Jack United States
Bertram, Christoph United Kingdom
Brekke, Tor Norway
Brzezinski, Zbigniew United States
Bulow, Andreas von Fed. Rep. of Germany
Carrington, Lord United Kingdom
Cary, Frank T. United States
Close, Robert-Charles Belgium
Collado, Emilio G. United States
Conable, Barber B., Jr. United States
Constancio, Vitor M. R. Portgual
Contogeorgis, George Greece
Davidson, Ralph P. United States
Davignon, Vicomte International
Dell, Edmund United Kingdom
Diebold, William, Jr. United States
Ducci, Roberto Italy
Duisenberg, William F. The Netherlands
Eekelen, Willem F. van The Netherlands
Esambert, Bernard France
Falldin, Thorbjorn Sweden
Finlay, Murray H. United States
Furgler, Kurt Switzerland
Gasteyger, Curt Switzerland
Geddes, Sir Reay United Kingdom
George-Brown, Lord United Kingdom
Greenfield, Meg United States
Griffin, Anthony G. S. Canada
Haggerty, Patrick E. United States
Haig, Alexander, Jr. International
Halberstadt, Victor The Netherlands
Hansen, Rolf Norway
Harvey-Jones, John H. United Kingdom
Hauge, Gabriel United States
Heinz, Henry J., II United States
Heinz, H. John, III United States
Herrhausen, Alfred Fed. Rep. of Germany
Houthuys, Jef Belgium
Igler, Hans Austria
Johnson, Joseph E. United States
Karber, Phillip A. United States
Kersten, Otto International
Kissinger, Henry A. United States
Knight, Andrew United Kingdom
Lambert, Baron Belgium
Lennep, Jhr. Emile von International
Lord, Winston United States
Lundvall, Bjorn Sweden
Luns, Joseph M. A. H. International
Montbrial, Thierry de France
Newhouse, John United States
Norlund, Niels Denmark
Nussbaumer, Adolf Austria
Ostry, Sylvia Canada
Ottone, Piero Italy
Peterson, Peter G. United States
Pitti-Ferrandi, Robert France
Rockefeller, David United States
Lord Roll of Ipsden United Kingdom
Rose, Francois de France
Rovira, Don Juan Jose Spain
Savona, Paolo Italy
Silvestri, Stefano Italy
Solomon, Anthony M. United States
Sommer, Theo Fed. Rep. of Germany
Sonnenfeldt, Helmut United States
Sorensen, Svend O. Denmark
Stinson, George A. United States
Tatu, Michel United States
Thorn, Gaston Luxembourg
Tidemand, Otto Grieg Norway
Tiivola, Mika Finland
Treichl, Heinrich Austria
Umbricht, Victor Switzerland
Weizsacker, Richard von Fed. Rep. of Germany
Wharton, Clifton R., Jr. United States
Whitman, Marina v. N. United States
Will, George United States
WIlliams, Lynn R. United States
Wischnewski, Hans-Jurgen Fed. Rep. of Germany
Wolff van Amerongen, Otto Fed. Rep. of Germany
Zaimis, Andreas F. Greece
Zysman, John United States

OBSERVERS:
Bjarnson, Bjorn Iceland
Zimmer-Lehmann, Georg Austria

IN ATTENDANCE:
Cordt, Herbert Austria
Getchell, Charles United States
Heine-Geldern, Thomas Austria
Muller, Charles W. United States
WInthrop, Grant F. United States

Princeton University

BILDERBERG MEETINGS
BADEN CONFERENCE
27-29 April 1979

LIST OF PARTICIPANTS

CHAIRMAN:

Ernst H. van der Beugel

William P. Bundy

Agnelli, Giovanni Italy
Androsch, Hannes Austria
Apfalter, Herlbert Austria
Avon, The Earl of United Kingdom
Ball, George W. U.S.A.
Barattieri, Vittorio Italy
Bertram, Christoph International
Beullac, Christian France
Breuel, Birgit Fed. Rep. of Germany
Broesigke, Tassilo Austria
Brown, L. Dean U.S.A.
Carras, Costa Greece
Chafee, John H. U.S.A.
Christophersen, Henning Denmark
Constancio, Vitor M. R. Portugal
Dallinger, Alfred Austria
Duisenberg, Willem F. Netherlands
Eliot, Theodore L., Jr. U.S.A.
Esambert, Bernard France
Finney, Paul B. U.S.A.
Fischer, Heinz Austria
Foltz, William J. U.S.A.
Fredericks, Wayne J. U.S.A.
Gerber, Fritz Switzerland
Getz Wold, Knut Norway
Halberstadt, Victor Netherlands
Hartman, Arthur A. U.S.A.
Haussmann, Helmut Fed. Rep. of Germany
Heinz, Henry J., II U.S.A.
Herrhausen, Alfred Fed. Rep. of Germany
Igler, Hans Austria
Jordan, Vernon E., Jr. U.S.A.
Kind, Christian Switzerland
Kreisky, Bruno Austria
Lambert, Baron Belgium
Lanc, Erwin Austria
Leibenfrost, Franz J. Austria
Lennep, Jhr. Emile van International
Levy, Walter J. U.S.A.
Lewis, Bernard United Kingdom
Lewis, Flora U.S.A.
Lundvall, D. Bjorn H. Sweden
Luns, Joseph M.A.H. International
Macdonald, Donald S. Canada
Macmillan, Maurice United Kingdom
McGiffert, David E. U.S.A.
Monod, M. Jerome France
Nelissen, Roelof J. Netherlands
Neufeld, Edward P. Canada
Newsom, David D. U.S.A.
Norlund, Niels Denmark
Pahr, Willibald Austria
Portisch, Hugo Austria
Prinzhorn, Thomas Austria
Rastoul, Jacques Canada
Rohwedder, Detlev Fed. Rep. of Germany
Roll of Ipsden, Lord United Kingdom
Romero-Maura, Joaquin Spain
Roosa, Robert V. U.S.A.
Savory, Roger M. Canada
Seilliere, Ernest A. France
Shackleton, Lord United Kingdom
Sheinkman, Jacob U.S.A.
Silvestri, Stefano Italy
Simonet, Henry F. Belgium
Steel, Sir David United Kingdom
Steen, Reiulf Norway
Steiner, Ludwig Austria
Taus, Josef Austria
Taylor, Arthur R. U.S.A.
Thorn, Gaston Luxembourg
Tidemand, Otto G. Norway
Tufarelli, Nicola Ital
Ullsten, Ola Sweden
Vranitzky, Franz Austria
Williams, Franklin H. U.S.A.
Williams, Joseph H. U.S.A.
Wohlin, Lars Sweden
Wolff von Amerongen, Otto Fed. Rep. of Germany
Ypersele de Strihou, Jacques van Belgium

OBSERVERS:
Schoser, Franz Fed. Rep. of Germany
Schwarzenberg, Erbprinz Karl Austria
Zimmer-Lehmann, George Austria

IN ATTENDANCE:
Cordt, Herbert Austria
Getchell, Charles U.S.A.
Heine-Geldern, Thomas Austria

Princeton University

BILDERBERG MEETINGS
BAD AACHEN CONFERENCE
18-20 April 1980

LIST OF PARTICIPANTS

CHAIRMAN:

Ernst H. van der Beugel

William P. Bundy

HONORARY TREASURER:
C. Frits Karsten

Aeppli, Oswald Switzerland
Andersen, K. B. Denmark
Ball, George W. U.S.A.
Baring, John F. H. U.K.
Bartholomew, Reginald U.S.A.
Barzini, Luigi Italy
Bennett, Sir Frederic U.K.
Bennett, Jack F. U.S.A.
Benvenuto, Giorgio Italy
Bertram, Christoph International
Birgi, M. Nuri Turkey
Breuel, Birgit Fed. Rep. of Germany
Brunner, Guido Fed. Rep. of Germany
Bundy, McGeorge U.S.A.
Camunas Solis, Ignacio Spain
Carras, Costa Greece
Chevrillon, Olivier France
Collado, Emilio G. U.S.A.
Corterier, Peter Fed. Rep. of Germany
Davignon, Vicomte International
Donahue, Thomas R. U.S.A.
Donovan, Hedley U.S.A.
Duisenberg, Willem F. Netherlands
Duncan, William B. U.K.
Eliot, Theodore L., Jr. U.S.A.
Esambert, Bernard France
Ferro, Luigi Italy
Finley, Murray H. U.S.A.
Finney, Paul B. U.S.A.
Gisling, Jean-Claude Switzerland
Grierson, Ronald H. U.K.
Griffin, Anthony G.S. Canada
Grosser, Alfred France
Grunewald, Herbert Fed. Rep. of Germany
Halberstadt, Victor Netherlands
Haussmann, Helmut Fed. Rep. of Germany
Healey, Denis U.K.
Heinz, Henry J., II U.S.A.
Herrhausen, Alfred A. Fed. Rep. of Germany
Hoven, H.F. van den Netherlands
Huonker, Gunter Fed. Rep. of Germany
Hurd, Douglas U.K.
Igler, Hans Austria
Johnson, Joseph E. U.S.A.
Jordan, Vernon E., Jr. U.S.A.
Kaske, Karlheinz Fed. Rep. of Germany
Kohl, Helmut Fed. Rep. of Germany
Kiep, Walther L. Fed. Rep. of Germany
Kissinger, Henry A. U.S.A.
Knight, Andrew U.K.
Kraft, Joseph U.S.A.
Lambert, Baron Belgium
Lambsdorff, Graf Otto Fed. Rep. of Germany
Legault, Albert Canada
Levy, Walter J. U.S.A.
Lord, Winston U.S.A.
Lundvall, Bjorn Sweden
Lutolf, Franz Switzerland
MacDonald, Donald S. Canada
Maconald, H. Ian Canada
MacLaury, Bruce K. U.S.A.
Maxwell, Judith U.K.
Medeiros Ferreira, Jose Portugal
Norlund, Niels Denmark
Parayre, Jean-Paul France
Perkins, James A. U.S.A.
Prinz, Gerhard Fed. Rep. of Germany
Prodi, Romano Italy
Roll of Ipsden, Lord U.K.
Schmidt, Gerhard Fed. Rep. of Germany
Schmidt, Helmut Fed. Rep. of Germany
Schwarzenberg, Furst Karl J. Austria
Seilliere, Antoine France
Silvestri, Stefano Italy
Simonet, Henri F. Belgium
Sonnenfeldt, Helmut U.S.A.
Spethmann, Dieter Fed. Rep. of Germany
Spinelli, Barbara Italy
Stoel, Max van der Netherlands
Stone, Shepard U.S.A.
Terkelsen, Terkel Denmark
Thomas, Franklin U.S.A.
Thorn, Gaston Luxembourg
Tidemand, Otto G. Norway
Tindemans, Leo Belgium
Treverton, Gregory F. International
Tuzo, Sir Harry U.K.
Vlachos, Helen Greece
Waris, Klaus Finland
Wechmar, Baron R. von Fed. Rep. of Germany
Werring, Niels, Jr. Norway
Williams, Joseph H. U.S.A.
Wohlin, Lars M. Sweden
Wolff von Amerongen, Otto Fed. Rep. of Germany

RAPPORTEUR:
Getchell, Charles U.S.A.

OBSERVERS:
Boge, Ulf Fed. Rep. of Germany
Schoser, Franz Fed. Rep. of Germany
Zimmer-Lehmann, Georg Austria

IN ATTENDANCE:
Budishin, Hans-Jorg Fed. Rep. of Germany
Dreihann-Holenia, N. Austria
Hoogendoorn, Anne Netherlands

Princeton University

BILDERBERG MEETINGS
BÜRGENSTOCK CONFERENCE
15-17 May 1981

LIST OF PARTICIPANTS

CHAIRMAN:
Walter Scheel*

Victor Halberstadt*

Paul B. Finney*

HONORARY TREASURER:
Willem F. Duisenberg*

Aeppli, Oswald Switzerland
Agnelli, Giovanni** Italy
Andersen, Tage Denmark
Androsch, Hannes Austria
Ball, George W.** U.S.A.
Balsemao, Francisco P. Portugal
Bennett, Jack F.* U.S.A.
Bertram, Christoph* International
Beugel, Ernst H. van der** Netherlands
Beyazit, Selahattin* Turkey
Bjol, Erling Denmark
Black, Conrad M. Canada
Brinkhorst, Laurens J. Netherlands
Bundy, William P.** U.S.A.
Camunas Solis, Ignacio Spain
Carras, Costa* Greece
Eliot, Theodore L., Jr.* U.S.A.
Finley, Murray H.* U.S.A.
Fisher, Gordon N. Canada
Flesch, Colette Luxembourg
Ford, Robert A. D. Canada
Frydenlund, Knut Norway
Furer, Arthur Switzerland
Furgler, Kurt Switzerland
Gerber, Fritz Switzerland
Gustafsson, Sten Sweden
Hallgrimsson, Geir* Ireland
Healey, Denis W. United Kingdom
Heinz, Henry J., II** U.S.A.
Herrhausen, Alfred* Fed. Rep. of Germany
Horn, Tankmar Finland
Houthuys, Josef Belgium
Hurd, Douglas R. United Kingdom
Hysing-Dahl, Per Norway
Igler, Hans* Austria
Inan, Kamran Turkey
Iselin, F. Emmanuel Switzerland
Janssen, Daniel E.* Belgium
Jordan, Vernon E., Jr.* U.S.A.
Julien, Claude France
Kaske, Karlheinz Fed. Rep. of Germany
Kirkpatrick, Jeane U.S.A.
Kissinger, Henry A.* U.S.A.
Knight, Andrew* United Kingdom
Kohmstamm, Max** Intenational
Lambert, Baron* Belgium
Lambrias, P. Geece
Leonhard, Wolfgang Fed. Rep. of Germany
Levesque, Jacques Canada
Lewis, Flora U.S.A.
Liesen, Klaus Fed. Rep. of Germany
Liotard-Vogt, Pierre Switzerland
Lutolf, Franz J.* Switzerland
MacDonald, Donald S.* Canada
MacLaury, Bruce K.* U.S.A.
Mahoney, David J. U.S.A.
Mathias, Charles McC., Jr. U.S.A.
McColough, C. Peter U.S.A.
Mertes, Alois Fed. Rep. of Germany
Mills, John L. United Kingdom
Mondale, Walter F. U.S.A.
Montbrial, Thierry de* France
Moursund, Tor Norway
Muller, Paul H. Switzerland
Netherlands, Prince Claus of the Netherlands
Niquille, P. F. Switzerland
Norlund, Niels* Denmark
Oswald, Heinrich Switzerland
Pipes, Richard U.S.A.
Prodi, Romano* Italy
Rockefeller, David** U.S.A.
Rogers, Bernard W. International
Roll of Ipsden, Lord** United Kingdom
Seidel, Hans Austria
Seilliere, Antoine* France
Silvestri, Stefano* Italy
Soames, Lord United Kingdom
Sommer, Theo* Fed. Rep. of Germany
Stein, Herbert U.S.A.
Taylor, Arthur R.* U.S.A.
Thorn, Gaston International
Toon, Malcolm U.S.A.
Umbricht, victor H.** Switzerland
Vatne, Hans Norway
Verdonnet, Jean-Francois Switzerland
Wallenberg, Marcus* Sweden
Wechmar, Baron R. von International
Werring, Niels, Jr.* Norway
Will, George F. U.S.A.
Wohlin, Lars Sweden
Yankelovich, Daniel U.S.A.
Z'Graggen, Andreas Switzerland
RAPPORTEURS:
Getchell, Charles* U.S.A.
Winthrop, Grant F. U.S.A.

OBSERVERS:
O'Connor, Patrick U.S.A.
Schwarzenberg, Prince Karl J. Austria

IN ATTENDANCE:
Gomes, Jose Luis Portugal
Hartmann, Hanno Fed. Rep. of Germany
Hoogendoorn, Anne Netherlands
McKechnie, Malcolm J. Canada
Muller, Charles U.S.A.
Reuter, Etienne Luxembourg
Roe, Raymond T. U.S.A.
Stoecker, F. Fed. Rep. of Germany

* Member of the Steering Committee
** Member of the Advisory Group

Princeton University

BILDERBERG MEETINGS
SANDEFJORD CONFERENCE
14-16 May 1982

LIST OF PARTICIPANTS

CHAIRMAN:
Walter Scheel*
Former President of the Federal Republic of Germany

HONORARY SECRETARY GENERAL FOR EUROPE AND CANADA:
Victor Halberstadt*
Professor of Public Finance, Leyden University

Theodore L. Eliot, Jr.*
Dean, Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy at Tufts University

HONORARY TREASURER:
Willem F. Duisenberg*
President, De Nederlandsche Bank N.V.

DEN Tage Andersen Managing Director and Chief Executive, Den Danske
Bank
USA Dwayne O. Andreas Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Archer
Daniels Midland Co.
AUS Hannes Androsch* Chairman of the Managing Board of Directors,
Creditanstalt-Bankverein
FRG Egon Bahr Member of Parliament; Author Working Paper, Session II
USA George W. Ball** Senior Managing Director, Lehman Brothers Kuhn
Loeb Inc.
GRE Maria Becket Former Advisor to Ministers of Coordination and
Foreign Affairs
USA Jack F. Bennett* Director and Senior Vice President, Exxon
Corporation
FR Georges Berthoin European Chairman, The Trilateral Commission
INT Christoph Bertram* Director, The International Institute for
Strategic Studies; Author Working Paper
Session II
NETH Ernst H. van der Beugel** Professor of International Relations,
Leyden University; Director of Companies
TUR Selahattin Beyazit* Director of Companies
ICE Bjorn Bjarnason Political Journalist, Morgunbladid
NOR Gro Harlem Brundtland Member of Parliament, Former Prime Minister
AUS Erhard Busek Deputy Mayor of Vienna; Former Secretary General
O.V.P.
GRE Costa Carras* Member of the Board, Union of Greek Shipowners
SPA Jaime Carvajal Urquijo Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Banco
Urquijo
FIN C. Fredrik K. Castren President and Chief Executive Officer, Kyml
Kymmene Oy
CAN Jean Chretien Minister of Justice and Attorney General
DEN Henning Christophersen Member of Parliament, Chairman of the
Foreign Affairs Committee
NETH Wisse Dekker President, Philips Gloeilampenfabrieken
CAN Paul Desmarais Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Power
Corporation of Canada
CAN William A. Dimma President, A.E. LePage Ltd. and Board Chairman,
Polysar Ltd.
USA Hermann F. Eilts University Professor of International Relations,
Research Professor of History and
Political Science, Boston University; Author Working Paper Session III
USA Murray H. Finley* President, Amalgamated Clothing and Textile
Workers Union
USA Paul B. Finney* Editorial Director, Thomson Magazines
FR Jean Francois-Poncet Former Minister of Foreign Affairs
NOR Knut Frydenlund Member of Parliament; Former Minister of Foreign
Affairs
USA Evan G. Galbraith U.S. Ambassador to France
USA Charles Getchell* Lawyer and Trustee
USA Meg Greenfield Editorial Page Editor, The Washington Post
SWE Sten Gustafsson* Managing Director, SAB-SCANIA AB
ICE Geir Hallgrimsson* Member of Parliament, Former Prime Minister

SWI Fritz Halm Chairman of the Board of Directors, SIG Swiss
Industrial Company; Chairman,
Swiss Employers Union
USA Robert A. Hanson President and Chief Operating Officer, Deere &
Company
USA Henry J. Heinz II** Chairman of the Board, H.J. Heinz Company;
President, American Friends of
Bilderberg, Inc.
FRG Alfred Herrhausen* Managing Director, Deutsche Bank AG
DEN Erik Hoffmeyer Chairman of the Board of Governors, Denmarks
Nationalbank
USA Karen E. House Washington Correspondent, The Wall Street Journal
UK Robin Ibbs Executive Director, Imperial Chemical Industries; Former
Head, Central Policy
Review Staff, Cabinet Office
AUS Hans Igler* Partner, Schoeller & Co. Bankaktiengesellschaft
CAN H.N.R. Jackman Chairman of the Board, The Empire Life Insurance
Company
USA Vernon E. Jordan, Jr.* Partner, Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld
(Attorneys-at-Law); Former President,
National Urban League
UK Elie Kedourie Professor of Politics, University of London; Author
Working Paper Session III
USA Henry A. Kissinger* Former Secretary of State; Professor, Center
for Strategic and International Studies,
Georgetown University
UK Andrew Knight* Editor, The Economist
FRG Helmut Kohl Chairman, CDU/CSU Parliamentary Group
INT Max Kohnstamm** Former President, European University Institute at
Florence
FR Philippe Lagayette Directeur de Cabinet, Ministry of Economic
Affairs and Finance; Author Working
Paper Session IV
BEL Baron Lambert* Chairman, Groupe Bruxelles Lambert S.A.
FRG Otto L. Graf Lambsdorff Minister of Economics
INT Jacques de Larosiere Managing Director, I.M.F.
UK Nigel Lawson Member of Parliament, Secretary of State for Energy
INT Emile van Lennep Secretary General, O.E.C.D.
GRE G.P. Livanos Membaer of the Board, Union of Greek Shipowners
USA Winston Lord* President, Council on Foreign Relations
INT Joseph M.A.H. Luns Secretary General, N.A.T.O.
SWI Franz Lutolf* General Manager and Member of the Executive Board,
Swiss Bank Corporation
CAN Donald S. MacDonald Senior Partner, McCarthy & McCarthy
USA Bruce K. MacLaury* President, The Brookings Institution
USA David J. Mahoney Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive
Officer, Norton Simon Inc.
FR Jacques Maisonrouge Chairman of the Board, I.B.M. World Trade
Corporation
POR Rogerio Martins Chairman, "Simapre" Investment Company; Former
Secretary of State of Industry
NETH Hans A.F.M.O. van Mierlo Minister of Defense
FR Thierry de Montbrial* Director, French Institute of International
Relations; Professor of Economics, Ecole
Polytechnique
NOR Tor Moursund Managing Director and Chief Executive, Christianla
Bank og Kreditkasse
NOR Einar Fr. Nagell-Erichsen Managing Director, Aftenposten/
Schibstedgruppen
NETH Prince Claus of the Netherlands
CAN James R. Nininger President, The Conference Board of Canada
DEN Niels Norlund* Editor-in-Chief, Berlingske Tidende
IT Piero Ostellino Columnist, Corriere della Sera
INT Sylvia Ostry Head, Department of Economics and Statistics,
O.E.C.D.; Author Working Paper
Sesion IV
UK David Owen Joint Leader of the Social Democratic Party, Member of
Parliament, Former
Foreign Secretary
TUR Haluk Ozgul Ambassador of Turkey in Norway
USA Robert L. Pfaltzgraff, Jr. Professor, Fletcher School of Law and
Diplomacy; Author Working Paper Session
II
USA Richard Pipes Senior Staff Member, National Security Council
(Baird Professor of History,
Harvard University, on leave)
FRG Karl Otto Pohl President, Deutsche Bundesbank
IT Romano Prodi* Professor of Industrial Economics, University of
Bologna
USA James Roche Senior Deputy Director, Policy Planning Staff,
Department of State
USA David Rockefeller** Chairman, Chase Manhattan Bank International
Advisory Committee
INT Bernard W. Rogers Supreme Allied Commander Europe
IT Virginio Rognoni Minister of Internal Affairs
UK Lord Roll of Ipsden** Chairman, S. G. Warburg & Co. Ltd.
USA Robert V. Roosa Senior Partner, Brown Brothers Harriman & Company
UK Sir John Sainsbury* Chairman, J. Sainsbury PLC
FR E. Antoine Seilliere Director General, Compagnie Generale
d'Industrie et de Participations
IT Stefano Silvestri* Deputy Director, Institute of International
Affairs
USA William E. Simon Chairman, Crescent Diversified Ltd.; Former
Secretary of the Treasury; Author
Working Paper Session IV
BEL Henri F. Simonet Member of Parliament; Author Working Paper
Session I
NOR Anders C. Sjaastad Minister of Defense
NOR Hermod Skanland Deputy Governor of the Bank of Norway
UK Lord Soames
FRG Theo Sommer* Publisher, Die Zeit
NETH Andre S. Spoor Editor-in-Chief, NRC Handelsblad
NOR Thorvald Stoltenberg Member of the International Secretariat of
the Federation of Trade Unions
USA Robert S. Strauss Partner, Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld
(Attorneys-at-Law); Former U.S.
Special Trade Representative for Trade Negotiations
NOR Svenn Stray Minister of Foreign Affairs
SWE Bjorn Svedberg President, Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
NOR Otto Grieg Tidemand Shipowner; Former Minister of Defense
TUR Metin Toker Columnist, Milliyet Newspaper
SWI Victor H. Umbricht** Mediator, East African Community; Member of
the Board of Ciba-Geigy Ltd.
POR Alexandre de Azeredo Vaz Pinto President, The Institute of Foreign
Investment; Former Minister of Commerce
USA Paul A. Volcker Chairman, Board of Governors, Federal Reserve
System
USA Ben J. Wattenberg Senior Fellow, American Enterprise Institute;
Author Working Paper Session I
NOR Niels Werring, Jr.* Senior Partner, Wilh. Wilhelmsen
USA Joseph H. Williams* Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive
Officer, The Williams Companies
NOR Kaare Willoch Prime Minister
SWE Lars Wohlin Governor, Swedish Federal Bank
FRG Otto Wolff von Amerongen Chairman of the Board of Management, Otto
Wolff A.G.
FRG Manfred Worner Member of Parliament, CDU/CSU; Author Working Paper
Session I

OBSERVERS:
CAN Bernard C. Thillaye Director, Strategic Policy Planning,
Department of National Defense
AUS Georg Zimmer-Lehmann General Manager of Creditanstalt-Bankverein

IN ATTENDANCE:
IT Carlos Aritario Personal Advsor to Minister Rognoni
CAN Jacques Demers Special Advisor, Officer of the Minister of Justice
and Attorney General of Canada
FRG Hanno Hartmann Assistant to Mr. Walter Scheel
NETH Anne Hoogendoorn Executive Secretary, Bilderberg Meetings
FRG R.K. Lochner Accompanying Mr. Helmut Kohl as interpreter
USA Charles Muller Assistant Secretary, American Friends of
Bilderberag; President, Murden & Co.
FRG Guido Peruzzo Assistant to the Minister of Economics
INT Gianni Ravasio Assistant to Mr. Gaston Thorn
FRG Rudiger von Rosen Head, President's Office, Deutsche Bundesbank
FRG Folkmar Stoecker Assistant to Mr. Walter Scheel
FRG Horst Teltschik Head, Office of Mr. Helmut Kohl

RAPPORTEURS:
USA Charles Getchell
USA Grant F. Winthrop

Princeton University

BILDERBERG MEETINGS
CHÂTEAU MONTEBELLO CONFERENCE
13-15 May 1983

LIST OF PARTICIPANTS

CHAIRMAN:
Walter Scheel*

Victor Halberstadt*

Theodore L. Eliot, Jr.*

HONORARY TREASURER:
Willem F. Duisenberg*
President, De Nederlandsche Bank N.V.

IT Umberto Agnelli Chairman, FIAT Auto S.p.A.; Vice-Chairman and
Managing Director IFI (Istituto
Finanziaro Industriale)
DEN Tage Andersen Managing Director and Chif Executive, Den Danske
Bank
USA Dwayne O. Andreas Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Archer-
Daniels-Midland Company
AUS Hannes Androsch* Chairman of the Management Board, Creditanstalt-
Bankverein
USA Hans H. Angermueller Vice Chairman, Citibank, N.A.
USA George W. Ball** Former Undersecretary of State
POR Francisco Pinto Balsemao Prime Minister ad Interim
FR Raymond Barre Former Prime Minister; Member of the National
Assembly
IT Piero Bassetti President, Bassetti S.p.A.; Chairman of Chamber of
Commerce
USA Jack F. Bennett* Senior Vice President & Director, EXXON
Corporation
INT Georges Berthoin European Chairman, The Trilateral Commission
NETH Ernst H. van der Beugel** Professor of International Relations,
Leyden Uniersity; Director of Companies
USA Seweryn Bialer Director, Research Institute on International
Change, Columbia University
TUR M. Nuri Birgi Former Ambassador to NATO
CAN Lise Bissonette Editor-in-Chief, Le Devoir
ICE Bjorn Bjarnason Political Journalist, Morgunbladid
NOR Halvdan Bjorum Chairman of the Board, A/S Elektrisk Bureau
CAN Conrad M. Black Chairman, Argus Corporation, Ltd.
NOR Gro Harlem Brundtland Parliamentary Leader, Labour Party
USA William P. Bundy** Editor-in-Chief, Foreign Affairs
UK Lord Carrington Former Foreign Minister; Leader Conservative Party,
House of Lords
SPA Jaime Carvajal y Urquijo Chairman of the Board of Directors, Banco
Urquijo
FIN Fredrik Castren President and Chief Executive Officer, Kymi
Kymmene Oy; Chairman of the
Confederation of Finnish Industries
SPA Juan Luis Cebrian Editor-in-Chif, El Pais
DEN Henning Christophersen Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of
Finance
INT A. W. Clausen President, The World Bank
USA Kenneth W. Dam Deputy Secretary of State
INT Vicomte Etienne Davignon Vice President, Commission of the
European Communities
USA James Dobbins Deputy Assistant Secretary of State
USA Thomas R. Donahue Secretary-Treasurer, AFL-CIO
USA Elizabeth Drew Journalist
SWE Kjell-Olof Feldt Minister of Finance
SWE Anders Ferm Ambassador, Permanent Mission of Sweden to the United
Nations
USA Murray H. Finley* President, Amalgamated Clothing & Textile
Workers Union
USA Charles Getchell* Partner, Gray & Wendell (Attorneys-at-Law)
POR Bernardino Gomes Vice Chairman, Foundation for International
Relations
FR Alain Gomez Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Thomson Group
CAN Anthony G.S. Griffins** Director of Companies
USA Henry Anatole Grunwald Editor-in-Chief, TIME, Inc.
SWE Sten Gustafsson* Managing Director, SAAB-SCANIA AB
USA Arthur A. Hartman U.S. Ambassador to the U.S.S.R.
SWI Hans Heckmann General Manager, Union Bank of Switzerland
USA Henry J. Heinz II** Chairman, H.J. Heinz Company; President,
American Friends of Bildererg, Inc.
FRG Alfred Herrhausen* Managing Director, Deutsche Bank A.G.
USA Stanley Hoffmann Chairman, Center for European Studies, Harvard
University
USA Robert Hormats Vice President, Goldman Sachs & Company
BEL Jozef Houthuys President, Confederation of the Christian Unions
AUS Peter Jankowitsch Deputy Secretary General for Foreign Affairs
BEL Daniel E. Janssen* Chairman, Federation of elgian Enterprises;
Chairman Executive Committee,
U.C.B., S.A.
USA Vernon E. Jordan, Jr.* Partner, Akin, Gump, Srauss, Hauer & Feld;
Former President, National Urban
League
USA David Kearns Chairman, Xerox Corporation
USA Henry A. Kissinger* Former Secretary of State
UK Andrew Knight* Editor, The Economist
BEL Baron Lambert* Chairman, Groupe Bruxelles Lambert, S.A.
FRG Otto L. Graf Lambsdorff Minister of Economic Affairs
INT Alexandre Lamfalussy Assistant General Manager, Bank for
Interational Settlements
CAN Gilles Lamontagne Minister of Defense
INT Emile van Lennep Secretary-General, OECD
BEL Andre Leysen Chairman of the Board, AGFA-GEVAERT Group
USA Winston Lord* President, The Council on Foreign Relations, Inc.
NETH Ruud F.M. Lubbers Prime Minister
INT Joseph M.A.H. Luns Secretary-General, NATO
SWI Franz Lutolf* General Manager and Memer of the Executive Board,
Swiss Bank Corporation
CAN Donald S. Macdonald* Senior Partner, McCarthy & McCarthy
CAN Allan J. MacEachen Deputy Prime Minister and Secretary of State
for External Affaris
USA Bruce K. MacLaury President, The Brookings Institution
USA David Mahoney Chairman of the Board, Norton Simon Inc.
FR Jacques Maisonrouge Chairman of the Board, I.B.M. World Trade
Corporation
POR Rogerio Martins Chairman, Simopre; Former Secretary of State for
Industry
CAN Leighton W. McCarthy President, McCarthy Securities Ltd.
USA R. Daniel McMichael Administrative Agent, Scaife Family Charitable
Trusts
FRG Alois Mertes Minister of State, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
FR Thierry de Montbrial* Director, French Institute of International
Polytechnique
IT Mario Monti* Professor of Monetary Theory and Policy, University of
Bocconi, Milan; President,
SUERF
CAN William D. Mulholland Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Bank
of Montreal
DEN Niels Norlund Editor-in-Chief, Berlingske Tidende
SWE Clas-Erik Odhner Economist at the Swedish Trade Union
Confederation
NETH Coen J. Oort* Member of the Board, Algemene Bank Nederland N.V.
IRE Anthony J.F. O'Reilly President and Chief Executive Officer, H.J.
Heinz Company
GRE John D. Paleocrassas Member of Parliament; Former Minister of
Coordination; Secretary-General of
NEA Democratic Party
USA Richard Perle Assistant Secretary of Defense for International
Security Policy
CAN Alfred Powis Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Noranda Mines
Ltd.
SWI Raymond Probst Secretary of State, Federal Department of Foreign
Affairs
CAN Jacques Rastoul Executive Director, Canadian Institute of
International Affairs
USA John P. Roche Professor, Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy,
Tufts University
USA David Rockefeller** Chairman, Chase Manhattan Bank International
Advisory Committee
INT Bernard W. Rogers Supreme Allied Commander Europe
UK Lord Roll of Ipsden** Chairman, S.G. Warburg & Co. Ltd.
UK Evelyn de Rothschild Chairman, N.M. Rothschild & Sons Ltd.
FRG Volker Ruhe Deputy Leader, Parliamentary Party CDU/CSU; Spokesman
on Foreign and
Security Policy
UK Sir John Sainsbury* Chairman, J. Sainsbury PLC
NETH Willem E. Scherpenhuijsen Rom Chairman of the Board of Managing
Directors, Nederlandsche Middenstandsbank
N.V.
FRG Helmut Schmidt Former Chancellor of the Federal Republic of
Germany
FR Antoine Seilliere* Director-General, Compagnie Generale d'Industrie
et de Participations
NOR Anders C. Sjaastad Minister of Defense
FRG Theo Sommer* Publisher, Die Zeit
AUS Josef Taus Managing Partner, Constantia Industrieverwaltungsges.
m.b.H.
CAN C.G.E. Theriault Vice-Chief of the Defnse Staff
CAN Pierre Elliott Trudeau Prime Minister
TUR Ilter Turkmen Minister of Foreign Affairs
USA Paul A. Volcker Chairman, Board of Governors, The Federal Reserve
System
NOR Niels Werring, Jr.* Senior Partner, Wilh. Wilhelmsen
SWE Hans Werthen Chairman, Ericsson and Electrolux Group
FRG Otto Wolff von Amerongen** Chairman of the Board of Management,
Otto Wolff A.G.; Chairman, German
Federation of Chambers of Industry and Commerce
SPA Juan A. Yanez-Barnuevo Director, Department of International
Affairs at the Office of the Prime Minister
IT Paolo Zannoni* Director, Department Political Analysis, FIAT S.p.A.

IN ATTENDANCE:
CAN Tom Axworthy Principal Secretary to the Prime Minister
CAN Joseph Caron Secretariat of Privy Council Office (Foreign and
Defense Policy)
FRG Hennecke Graf von Bassowitz Assistant to Mr. Scheel
FRG Hans-Henning Blomeyer Head, Office of Mr. Mertes
FRG Ulf Boge Head, Office of Mr. Scheel
INT Michael Dallas Head, Office of General Rogers
CAN Robert Fowler Assistant Secretary to the Cainet (Foreign and
Defense Policy)
POR Jose P. Luiz Gomes Diplomatic Advisor to Prime Minister ad interim
Balsemao
SWE Kai Hammerich Senior Vice President, SAAB SCANIA AB
FRG Thomas Hertz Head, Office of Graf Lambsdorff
NETH Anne Hoogendoorn Executive Secretary, Bilderberg Meetings
TUR Baki Ilkin Personal Assistant to Mr. Turkmen
CAN Ted Johnson Executive Assistant to the Prime Minister
CAN Kenzie MacKinnon Executive Assistant to the Secretary of State for
External Affairs
CAN Jim Mitchell Department of External Affairs (Policy Analysis)
USA Charles W. Muller President, Murden & Co.
CAN Michael Phillips Senior Departmental Assistant to the Secretary of
State for External Affairs
FRG Reinhardt Sturmer Assistant to Mr. Schmidt
CAN Bernard C. Thillaye Director, Strategic Policy Planning,
Department of National Defense
USA Grant F. Winthrop Joint Raporteur, Bilderberg Meetings
AUS Georg Zimmer-Lehmann Managing Director, Creditanstalt-Bankverein

Princeton University

BILDERBERG MEETINGS
CHÂTEAU MONTEBELLO CONFERENCE
11-13 May 1984

LIST OF PARTICIPANTS

CHAIRMAN:
Walter Scheel*

Victor Halberstadt*

Theodore L. Eliot, Jr.*

HONORARY TREASURER:
Conrad J. Oort*
Member of the Board, Algemene Bank Nederland N.V.

NOR Henrik Aasarod President, Norwegian Seamen's Union
USA Kenneth L. Adelman Director, U.S. Arms Control and Disarmament
Agency, Department of State
ITA Giovanni Agnelli** President, FIAT S.p.A.
TUR Yildirim Akturk Former Under Secretary of State, Planning
Organization
USA Dwayne O. Andreas Chairman of the Board, Archer-Daniels Midland
Co., Inc.
AUS Hannes Androsch* Chairman of the Managing Board, Creditanstalt-
Bankverein; Former
Vice-Chancellor and Minister of Finance
USA Hans H. Angermueller Vice Chairman of the Board, Citicorp
USA George W. Ball** Former Under Secretary of State
POR Francisco Pinto Balsemao Former Prime Minister; Director "Jornal
Expresso"
UK John F.H. Baring Chairman, Baring Brothers & Co. Ltd.
NETH H.M. Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands
USA Jack F. Bennett* Diector and Senior Vice President, Exxon
Corporation
USA C. Fred Bergsten Director, Institute for International Economics;
Former Assistant Secretary for
International Affairs, Department of the Treasury
FRG Christoph Bertram Political Editor, "Die Zeit"; Former Director,
International Institute for Strategic
Studies, London
NETH Ernst H. van der Beugel Professor of International Relations,
Leyden University; Director of Companies
ICE Bjorn Bjarnason Political Editor, "Morgunbladid"
USA Nicholas Brady Chairman, Dillon, Read & Co., Inc.; Former U.S.
Senator (New Jersey)
CAN Albert A. Breton Professor of Economics, Institute for Policy
Analysis, University of Toronto
USA William P. Bundy** Editor, "Foreign Affairs"
USA Richard R. Burt Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs
USA Louis W. Cabot Chairman of the Board, The Cabot Corporation
GRE Angelos Canellopoulos Vice President, "Titan" Cement Co., S.A.;
Member of the Board, Union of Greek
Industries
UK Lord Carrington Secretary-General-designate NATO
SPA Jaime Carvajal Urquijo Chairman, Banco Hispano Industrial
FRA Jean-Pierre Chevenement Member of the National Assembly; President
of CERES; Former Minister of
Industry
NETH H.R.H. Prince Claus of the Netherlands
CAN W. Harriet Critchley Associate Professor, Faculty of Social
Sciences, Department of Political Science,
University of Calgary
INT Vicomte Etienne Davignon Vice President, Commission of the
European Communities
NETH Wisse Dekker President, Philips' Gloeilampenfabrieken N.V.
CAN L.A. Delvoie Chairman, Task Force Work Group, Prime Minister's
Task Force on East-West
Relations and International Security
CAN David A. Dodge Assistant Deputy Minister, Strategic Planning,
Department of Employment and
Immigration
UK James Eberle Director, The Royal Institute of International Affairs
DEN Uffe Ellemann-Jensen Minister of Foreign Affiairs
USA Thomas O. Enders U.S. Ambassador to Spain
IRE Garret Fitzgerald Prime Minister
LUX Colette Flesch Minister of Foreign Affairs
USA Murray H. Finley* President, Amalgamated Clothing and Textile
Workers Union AFL-CIO
NETH Max Geldens Director, McKinsey & Company Inc.
USA Charles Getchell* Partner, Gray & Wendell (Attorneys-at-Law);
Rapporteur, Bilderberg Meetings
SWE Sten Gustafsson* Chairman of the Board, Saab-Scania AB
ICE Geir Hallgrimsson* Minister of Foreign Affairs
CAN Charles H. Hantho President and Chief Executive officer, C-I-L
Inc.
NOR H.R.H. Crown Prince Harald of Norway
UK Denis W. Healey Member of Parliament
USA Henry J. Heinz II** Chairman of the Board, H.J. Heinz Company,
Inc.
FRG Alfred Herrhausen* Managing Director, Deutsche Bank A.G.
UK Michael Heseltine Secretary of State for Defence
AUS Gerald Hinteregger Secretary-General, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
USA John J. Horan Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Merck & Co.,
Inc.
FIN Jaakko Iloniemi Member of the Management Board of the Union Bank
of Finland; Former
Ambassador of Finland to the U.S.
BEL Daniel E. Janssen* Chairman of the Executive Committee, U.C.B.,
S.A.
SWI Robert A. Jeker President of the Executive Board, Credit Suisse
SWE Lennart Johansson President and Group Executive, AB SKF; Vice
Chairman of the Federation of
Swedish Industries
USA Vernon E. Jordan* Partner, Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld
(Attorneys-at-Law); Former President,
National Urban League
FRG Karlheinz Kaske President and Chief Executive Officer, Siemens
A.G.
GRE Louka T. Katseli Scientific Director, Centre of Planning and
Economic Research
USA David T. Kearns President and Chief Executive Officer, Xerox
Corporation
USA Henry A. Kissinger* Former Secretary of State; Professor, Center
for Strategic and International Studies,
Georgetown University
UK Andrew Knight* Editor, "The Economist"
INT Max Kohnstamm** Former President, European University Institute,
Florence
NOR Kare Kristiansen Minister of Petroleum and Energy
BEL Baron Lambert* Chairman, Groupe Bruxelles Lambert S.A.
FRG Otto Graf Lambsdorff Minister of Economic Affairs
INT Emile van Lennep Secretary-General, O.E.C.D.
USA Flora Lewis Foreign Affairs Columnist, The New York Times, Paris
Bureau
BEL Andre Leysen Chairman, Federation of Belgian Enterprises;
Chairman, Agfa-Gevaert Group
SWE Assar Lindbeck Professor of International Economics, University of
Stockholm
USA Winston Lord* President, The Council on Foreign Relations, Inc.
NETH Aarnout A. Loudon President Board of Management, AKZO NV
INT Joseph M.A.H. Luns Secretary-General, NATO
SWI Franz Lutolf* General Manager and Member of the Executive Board,
Swiss Bank Corporation
CAN Donald S. Macdonald* Senior Partner, McCarthy & McCarthy;
Chairman, Royal Commission on the
Economic Union and Development Prospects for Canada
USA Bruce K. MacLaury* President, The Brookings Institution
USA David J. Mahoney David Mahoney Ventures
SPA Miguel Angel Martinez Member of Parliament and Vice President,
Foreign Affairs Committee
USA Charles McC. Mathias, Jr. United States Senator (Maryland)
FRA Thierry de Montbrial* Director, French Institute of International
Polytechnique

ITA Mario Monti* Professor of Monetary Theory and Policy, University
of Bocconi, Milan; President,
SUERF
SWE Curt Nicolin Chairman of the Swedish Employers' Confederation
DEN Niels Norlund* Editor-in-Chief, "Berlingske Tidende"
FRA Christine Ockrent Editor-in-Chief, "Antenne II"
SWE Clas-Erick Odhner Head of the Research Section of the Swedish
Trade Union Confederation
INT Robert O'Neill Director, International Institute for Strategic
Studies
SWE Olof Palme Prime Minister
POR Andre Goncalves Pereira Professor of International Law, University
of Lisbon; Former Minister of Foreign
Affairs
USA William B. Quandt Senior Fellow, The Brookings Institution
UK John M. Raisman Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Shell U.K.
USA Alice M. Rivlin Director Economi

#37 iPhuck10

iPhuck10
  • Members
  • 18,742 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 22:26

Deponija!
Btw, ja jedva cekam da se Srbija odrekne Kosova, prestane sa guslanjem o istom, prizna ga i udje u EU.

#38 Schmeling

Schmeling
  • Banned
  • 4,275 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 22:27

Pa zar slicna "tema" vec nije zavrsila na Deponiji?
Treba sutnuti u ovu.

Ma naravno, a The Times i Guardian treba zabraniti u Srbiji, da nam ne zagadjuju intelekt.

#39 Schmeling

Schmeling
  • Banned
  • 4,275 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 22:29

Deponija!
Btw, ja jedva cekam da se Srbija odrekne Kosova, prestane sa guslanjem o istom, prizna ga i udje u EU.

Uroshe, zashto deponija? Po kom osnovu deponija? Da li ti zaista Times i Guardian smatrash trash novinama?

#40 MAGRIPA65

MAGRIPA65
  • Members
  • 20,706 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 22:32

Pozuri druze brze jos brze

#41 iPhuck10

iPhuck10
  • Members
  • 18,742 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 22:34

Uroshe, zashto deponija? Po kom osnovu deponija? Da li ti zaista Times i Guardian smatrash trash novinama?

Po tom osnovu sto se iz clanka verovatno uzima kao najvaznije ono sto odgovara autoru topica, ciji nacional-fasisticki stavovi za mene jesu trash!

#42 Schmeling

Schmeling
  • Banned
  • 4,275 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 22:43

Pozuri druze brze jos brze

Jesi li uopshte chitao shta sam postovao?

Po tom osnovu sto se iz clanka verovatno uzima kao najvaznije ono sto odgovara autoru topica, ciji nacional-fasisticki stavovi za mene jesu trash!

Prvi sam koji se gnusha svakog nacionalizma, ali pitanje Bilderberg grupe je vishe nego ozbiljno, i zasluzhuje ozbiljnu raspravu. Ne slazhem se uopshte sa konotacijom uvodnog posta, no uvid u dosadasnju aktivnost Bilderberg grupe ne daje za pravo ni onima koji sa podsmehom govore o "teorijama zavere". Bilderberg grupa i teme kojima se oni bave na svojim sastancima, kao i uticaj koji imaju na globalnu politiku-ekonomiju, nisu proizvod nekog paranoichnog uma, vec realnost. Dovoljno je da pogledash spisak koji sam postovao, pa ce ti stvar ili dve biti jasne.

#43 MAGRIPA65

MAGRIPA65
  • Members
  • 20,706 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 22:45

Jesi li uopshte chitao shta sam postovao?

iste budalastine koje uvek postujes.barem kod tebe nema iznenadjenja

#44 iPhuck10

iPhuck10
  • Members
  • 18,742 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 22:46

Bilderberg grupa i teme kojima se oni bave na svojim sastancima, kao i uticaj koji imaju na globalnu politiku-ekonomiju, nisu proizvod nekog paranoichnog uma, vec realnost. Dovoljno je da pogledash spisak koji sam postovao, pa ce ti stvar ili dve biti jasne.

Dobro, pa?
Postoje, i sta?
Ja ih, btw, potpuno podrzavam.

#45 Schmeling

Schmeling
  • Banned
  • 4,275 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 22:52

iste budalastine koje uvek postujes.barem kod tebe nema iznenadjenja

Aha, kao shto sam i mislio. Za tebe su Times i Guardian "budalashtine".
Nema shta, ti si iznad takve "zhute" shtampe. Ti sve znash i bez chitanja.

Kakav kvalitetan primerak srBske pameti.