Photo
- - - - -

Konflikt u pojasu Gaze

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4475 replies to this topic

#4441 heathen

heathen
  • Members
  • 1,442 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 19:18

Israeli foreign minister wants Palestinians stripped of citizenship and relocated

Jonathan Cook, Foreign Correspondent

Last Updated: June 25. 2010 11:28PM UAE / June 25. 2010 7:28PM GMT

NAZARETH // Avigdor Lieberman, Israel’s far-right foreign minister, set out this week what he called a “blueprint for a resolution to the conflict” with the Palestinians that demands most of the country’s large Palestinian minority be stripped of citizenship and relocated outside Israel’s future borders.

Mr Lieberman said that Israel faced growing diplomatic pressure for a full withdrawal to the Green Line, the pre-1967 border, and if such a partition were implemented, “the conflict will inevitably pass beyond those borders and into Israel”.

He accused many of Israel’s 1.3 million Palestinian citizens of acting against Israel while their leaders “actively assist those who want to destroy the Jewish state”.

Mr Lieberman’s Yisrael Beiteinu party campaigned in last year’s elections on a platform of “No loyalty, no citizenship” and has proposed a raft of loyalty laws over the past year targeted at the Palestinian minority.

True peace, the foreign minister claimed, would come only with land swaps, or “an exchange of populated territories to create two largely homogeneous states, one Jewish Israeli and the other Arab Palestinian”. He added that under his plan “those Arabs who were in Israel will now receive Palestinian citizenship”.

#4442 BasCelik

BasCelik
  • Members
  • 1,975 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 00:54

Israeli foreign minister wants Palestinians stripped of citizenship and relocated

Etničko čišćenje...

#4443 Gojko & Stojko

Gojko & Stojko
  • Members
  • 3,000 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 01:41

The public is dumb and therefore the public pays

Having lost hope due to Prime Minister Netanyahu's deceit and trickery, perhaps the Israeli public will finally start to ask: Where to? And why?

By Gideon Levy

At least one Israeli - other than Shalom Hanoch whose signature is affixed to the title of this article (taken from his song "Waiting for the Messiah" ) - has reached the conclusion that Israeli public opinion is dumb. That person is the prime minister, and he is correct.

If Benjamin Netanyahu believes he can tell Israelis for years that the blockade of the Gaza Strip is a security need, an Israeli interest, and then on one ordinary day he can simply claim the exact, but the exact, opposite - that lifting the blockade is in Israel's interest, a means of weakening Hamas and a recipe for securing the release of Gilad Shalit - then he clearly thinks the public is dumb. (Even if his bureau now contends he had spoken out against the blockade, he of course never did a thing to lift it. )

If the Israeli public accepts all of Netanyahu's initial claims with alarming apathy and blind obedience and then hastens to automatically adopt the exact opposite, then the prime minister is correct in his conclusion. And if the public is not even insulted by its prime minister's humiliating, disparaging and arrogant treatment of it, then indeed this is "an accident for the country" as the unfortunate policeman says to Artzieli the son, in the abovementioned song.

Take a look at what one rickety Turkish ship can do. A partial suspension of the blockade on Gaza - partial, because the gates remain closed to exports and one and a half million people continue to be imprisoned - in one fell swoop revealed to us a series of depressing conclusions about ourselves. The most depressing of all is that there is no public opinion and there is no government in Israel; it is a state in receivership whose political decisions are taken from the outside.

Starting with the speech at Bar-Ilan University, and continuing on to the freezing of construction in the territories, the establishment of a committee of inquiry into the flotilla incident (and even its composition ), up to the easing of the blockade - all of these are imported decisions, made in America. They are not blue and white. Even the fate of King's Garden (Al-Bustan ) in the Silwan neighborhood of East Jerusalem will be decided in the U.S. State Department.

Therefore those who complain about people who turn to parties abroad and try to shake Israel up via international elements, who are labeled as "traitors," would do well to remember that there is no where else to turn - Israel proves by its very own deeds that its fate will be decided from outside its borders.

Israel has also proven once again this week that "only by force" is its only language. The blockade should have been lifted a long time ago and its lifting could have been presented as a daring Israeli initiative, as a humanitarian response to the needs of Gazans, as a positive declaration of intentions. In this way, it would also have been possible to gain some credit among world and Palestinian public opinion.

But no, we will not ease the blockade unless they force us to do so. And when the United States forced our hand, once again our decision could be seen as nothing else but an embarrassing Israeli capitulation. So here we transmit the same message yet again, both to our friends and to our enemies: Only by force. Send yet another semi-violent flotilla, and the alleviation of the sanctions will be extended even further. As chilling as it may sound, even just a few Qassam rockets could help us remember Gaza's existence.

Above all: The day the president of the United States decides to put an end to the Israeli occupation, the occupation will cease.

The public also accepts without question that it has a prime minister who never ever tells it the truth. We've never had a prime minister like Netanyahu, who never reveals what he's thinking.

How does he really feel about the blockade? What he told us yesterday? What he is saying today? That is was not actually essential? That it was helpful? That it was harmful? Nor is anyone demanding of him that he express anything other than the spin intended to placate Washington.

The public is dumb, forgive me for the expression, because it accepts everything. Blockade? Let there be a blockade. No blockade? So there won't be one. Until yesterday, we were told there was no blockade, today they tell the public that the blockade has been lifted - anything goes. Anything goes in a society that has sunk to the depths of apathy, as if it were in a coma.

Could it be worse? Certainly. There is still a generation here that remembers other periods in which there was leadership and an opposition and clear alternatives; not like today. There were days when ideological arguments took place, not like today; days when civilian protests were staged, not like today. The next generation will not know any of that. For a generation fed by newspapers on trains and stupefying television, demanding that the leaders lead and the politicians speak the truth will soon sound like something out of musty history books.

But perhaps there is nothing bad without good. Particularly as the trucks filled with Israeli goods pass through the crossing points, perhaps the blockade of our thoughts - which we brought upon ourselves - will also open up. Having lost hope thanks to Netanyahu's deceit and trickery, perhaps we will finally start to ask: Where to? And why?

Share & Enjoy

#4444 monahan

monahan
  • Members
  • 1,898 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 10:37

Čaves: Izrael je genocidna država

Venecuelski predsednik Ugo Čaves izjavio je tokom sastanka sa sirijskim predsednikom Bašarom Asadom da je Izrael "genocidna država".

"Imamo zajedničke neprijatelje", rekao je Čaves Asadu koji boravi u prvoj poseti Latinskoj Americi, prenela je agencija AP.

Čaves je rekao da će "jednog dana" Izrael biti stavljen "tamo gde mu je mesto".

Asad je zahvalio Čavesu na podršci Palestincima, podvlačeći da je Izrael država zasnovana na kriminalu i krvoproliću.

Pre odlaska iz Venecuele, sirijski predsednik je osudio izraelsku blokadu Pojasa Gaze navodeći da Sirija želi mir na Bliskom istoku ali ne po cenu pokoravanja Izraelu.

Asad će tokom višednevne posete Latinskoj Americi boraviti i na Kubi, u Brazilu i Argentini.

link

Edited by monahan, 28 June 2010 - 10:38.

#4445 heathen

heathen
  • Members
  • 1,442 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 09:40

Israeli Ministers to Vote on ‘Jewish’ Pledge of Allegiance for Arabs

Measure Would Force Arabs to Swear Loyalty to Israel as 'Jewish' State to Live With Families

#4446 st.maurice

st.maurice
  • Banned
  • 14,181 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 09:59

Čaves: Izrael je genocidna država

Ahmedi - Kastro - sad i Cavez

sam krem medjunarodnog prava.

UN od uvođenja blokade zahtijevaju njeno ukidanje. Juče je prvi čovjek UNRWA rekao da je blokada apsurdna, kontraproduktivna i nelegalna. Bizarno je da se u svojoj odbrani postojanja ovakve blokade pozivaš na organizaciju čije su se sve nadležne strukture, na čelu sa generalnim sekretarom, davno izjasnile protiv te mjere i skoro svakodnevno to i dalje čine.

Meni i dalje nije jasno zasto kritikujete samo Izrael zbog blokade, ali ne i Egipat.

The Gaza Strip has been blockaded by Israel and Egypt since June 2007.

http://en.wikipedia...._the_Gaza_Strip

#4447 heathen

heathen
  • Members
  • 1,442 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 10:49

Хмм...

Netanyahu admits on video he deceived US to destroy Oslo accord
Jonathan Cook, Foreign Correspondent

Last Updated: July 18. 2010 1:06PM UAE / July 18. 2010 9:06AM GMT

NAZARETH // There is one video Benjamin Netanyahu, the Israeli prime minister, must be praying never gets posted on YouTube with English subtitles. To date, the 10-minute segment has been broadcast only in Hebrew on Israel’s Channel 10.

Its contents, however, threaten to gravely embarrass not only Mr Netanyahu but also the US administration of Barack Obama.

The film was shot, apparently without Mr Netanyahu’s knowledge, nine years ago, when the government of Ariel Sharon had started reinvading the main cities of the West Bank to crush Palestinian resistance in the early stages of the second intifada.

At the time Mr Netanyahu had taken a short break from politics but was soon to join Mr Sharon’s government as finance minister.

On a visit to a home in the settlement of Ofra in the West Bank to pay condolences to the family of a man killed in a Palestinian shooting attack, he makes a series of unguarded admissions about his first period as prime minister, from 1996 to 1999.

Seated on a sofa in the house, he tells the family that he deceived the US president of the time, Bill Clinton, into believing he was helping implement the Oslo accords, the US-sponsored peace process between Israel and the Palestinians, by making minor withdrawals from the West Bank while actually entrenching the occupation. He boasts that he thereby destroyed the Oslo process.

He dismisses the US as “easily moved to the right direction” and calls high levels of popular American support for Israel “absurd”.

He also suggests that, far from being defensive, Israel’s harsh military repression of the Palestinian uprising was designed chiefly to crush the Palestinian Authority led by Yasser Arafat so that it could be made more pliable for Israeli diktats.

All of these claims have obvious parallels with the current situation, when Mr Netanyahu is again Israel’s prime minister facing off with a White House trying to draw him into a peace process that runs counter to his political agenda.

As before, he has ostensibly made public concessions to the US administration – chiefly by agreeing in principle to the creation of a Palestinian state, consenting to indirect talks with the Palestinian leadership in Ramallah, and implementing a temporary freeze on settlement building.

But he has also enlisted the powerful pro-Israel lobby to exert pressure on the White House, which appears to have relented on its most important stipulations.

The contemptuous view of Washington Mr Netanyahu demonstrates in the film will confirm the suspicions of many observers – including Palestinian leaders – that his current professions of good faith should not be taken seriously.

Critics have already pointed out that his gestures have been extracted only after heavy arm-twisting from the US administration.

More significantly, he has so far avoided engaging meaningfully in the limited talks the White House is promoting with the Palestinians while the pace of settlement building in the West Bank has been barely affected by the 10-month freeze, due to end in September.

In the meantime, planning officials have repeatedly approved large new housing projects in East Jerusalem and the West Bank that have undercut the negotiations and will make the establishment of a Palestinian state – viable or otherwise – far less likely.

Writing in the liberal Haaretz newspaper, the columnist Gideon Levy called the video “outrageous”. He said it proved that Mr Netanyahu was a “con artist … who thinks that Washington is in his pocket and that he can pull the wool over its eyes”. He added that the prime minister had not reformed in the intervening period: “Such a crooked way of thinking does not change over the years.”

In the film, Mr Netanyahu says Israel must inflict “blows [on the Palestinians] that are so painful the price will be too heavy to be borne … A broad attack on the Palestinian Authority, to bring them to the point of being afraid that everything is collapsing”.

When asked if the US will object, he responds: “America is something that can be easily moved. Moved to the right direction … They won’t get in our way … Eighty per cent of the Americans support us. It’s absurd.”

He then recounts how he dealt with President Clinton, whom he refers to as “extremely pro-Palestinian”. “I wasn’t afraid to manoeuvre there. I was not afraid to clash with Clinton.”

His approach to White House demands to withdraw from Palestinian territory under the Oslo accords, he says, drew on his grandfather’s philosophy: “It would be better to give two per cent than to give 100 per cent.”

He therefore signed the 1997 agreement to pull the Israeli army back from much of Hebron, the last Palestinian city under direct occupation, as a way to avoid conceding more territory.

“The trick,” he says, “is not to be there [in the occupied territories] and be broken; the trick is to be there and pay a minimal price.”

The “trick” that stopped further withdrawals, Mr Netanyahu adds, was to redefine what parts of the occupied territories counted as a “specified military site” under the Oslo accords. He wanted the White House to approve in writing the classification of the Jordan Valley, a large area of the West Bank, as such a military site.

“Now, they did not want to give me that letter, so I did not give [them] the Hebron Agreement. I stopped the government meeting, I said: ‘I’m not signing.’ Only when the letter came … did I sign the Hebron Agreement. Why does this matter? Because at that moment I actually stopped the Oslo accord.”

Last week, after meeting Mr Obama in Washington, the Israeli prime minister gave an interview to Fox News in which he appeared to be in no hurry to make concessions: “Can we have a negotiated peace? Yes. Can it be implemented by 2012? I think it’s going to take longer than that,” he said.

#4448 monahan

monahan
  • Members
  • 1,898 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 18:50

Ahmedi - Kastro - sad i Cavez

sam krem medjunarodnog prava.

Obama - Netanjahu - Kralj Abdulah

sam krem međunarodnog prava

Propaganda u izraelskim školama

U Izraelu jača utjecaj konzervativnih snaga u obrazovnom sustavu. Desnica od škola traži da učenike pripremaju za vojsku. Neki nastavnici osuđuju izraelsku okupaciju i govore učenicima sve što ih čeka na Zapadnoj Obali.

Od kada je u travnju 2009. desna koalicija preuzela vlast u Izraelu, ministar obrazovanja Gideon Sa’ar korak po korak mijenja nastavne planove i programe te i smjernice za rad profesora i nastavnika. Tako se u školama više ne spominje mirovni sporazum iz Osla između Izraela i Palestinaca, a djeca za vrijeme pauza u dvorištu smiju slušati isključivo izraelsku muziku. Sloboda izražavanja je privilegij kojeg izraelski prosvjetni radnici više ne uživaju, a ako se pita desnica, djeca se na nju ne bi trebala ni početi navikavati.

Ram Cohen direktor je Aleph-gimnazije u Tel Avivu. Ovaj iskusni pedagog nije na toj novoj liniji ministarstva obrazovanja. On se trudi da svojim nastavnicima i učenicima omogućiti da u školi slobodno izražavaju mišljenje, a istovremeno i da učenike pripremiti za političku stvarnost države u kojoj žive. Za njega to podrazumijeva u prvom redu zauzimanje vlastitog stava i neizbjegavanje neugodnih pitanja. Pred svojim učenicima Ram Cohen je oštro osudio, kako sam kaže, „43-godišnju izraelsku okupaciju i vladavinu nad životima palestinskog naroda.“

Osuda okupacije palestinskog naroda

Za izraelski radio on kaže: „Bili smo na izletu s učenicima i njihovim roditeljima i pri tome posjetili kontrolne točke na linijama razgraničenja između Izraela i Palestine. Otišli smo svojim očima vidjeti kako izgleda život pod okupacijom. Ovaj izlet izašao je na vidjelo javnosti i bio uzrokom brojnih protesta. A strasti je dodatno uzburkala činjenica da sam ja nedavno predložio da i religiozni Židovi trebaju služiti vojsku, što trenutno nije slučaj.“

I direktor jedne škole u Herzliyi naišao je osude kada je javno kritizirao najnoviju odredbu Ministra obrazovanja Gideona Sa'ara da izraelska vojska u njegovoj školi propagira odlazak na služenje vojnog roka.

Stavovi poput ovih su trn u oku brojnih zastupnika vladajuće koalicije i Sa'arovog konzervativnog Likuda. Zbog toga su se ta dva direktora morala pojaviti pred Disciplinskom komisijom ministarstva, gdje su bili izloženi kritikama poput ove:„Direktor škole koji 16-godišnjeg učenika bez formiranog stava i mišljenja vodi u posjetu kontrolnim točkama, za mene je nesnošljiv.“

link

Edited by monahan, 18 July 2010 - 18:51.

#4449 heathen

heathen
  • Members
  • 1,442 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 13:16

Bibi Unmasked

Caught on tape: what the Israelis really think of us

#4450 Kinik

Kinik
  • Members
  • 43,426 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 13:29

Ja se iskreno nadam da Bibi cita ovaj tred.

#4451 Gojko & Stojko

Gojko & Stojko
  • Members
  • 3,000 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 14:20

Haaretz, o pilicarstvu i dodikstvu:

Tricky Bibi

Israel has had many rightist leaders since Menachem Begin promised "many Elon Morehs," but there has never been one like Netanyahu, who wants to do it by deceit.

By Gideon Levy

This video should have been banned for broadcast to minors. This video should have been shown in every home in Israel, then sent to Washington and Ramallah. Banned for viewing by children so as not to corrupt them, and distributed around the country and the world so that everyone will know who leads the government of Israel. Channel 10 presented: The real (and deceitful ) face of Binyamin Netanyahu. Broadcast on Friday night on "This Week with Miki Rosenthal," it was filmed secretly in 2001, during a visit by Citizen Netanyahu to the home of a bereaved family in the settlement of Ofra, and astoundingly, it has not created a stir.

The scene was both pathetic and outrageous. The last of Netanyahu's devoted followers, who believe he is the man who will bring peace, would have immediately changed their minds. Presidents Barack Obama and Shimon Peres, who continue to maintain that Netanyahu will bring peace, would be talking differently had they seen this secretly filmed video clip. Even the objection of Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas to conducting direct negotiations with the man from the video would be understandable. What is there to discuss with a huckster whose sole purpose is "to give 2 percent in order to prevent 100 percent," as his father told him, quoting his grandfather.

Israel has had many rightist leaders since Menachem Begin promised "many Elon Morehs," but there has never been one like Netanyahu, who wants to do it by deceit, to mock America, trick the Palestinians and lead us all astray. The man in the video betrays himself in his own words as a con artist, and now he is again prime minister of Israel. Don't try to claim that he has changed since then. Such a crooked way of thinking does not change over the years.

Forget the Bar-Ilan University speech, forget the virtual achievements in his last visit to the United States; this is the real Netanyahu. No more claims that the Palestinians are to blame for the failure of the Oslo Accords. Netanyahu exposed the naked truth to his hosts at Ofra: he destroyed the Oslo accords with his own hands and deeds, and he's even proud of it. After years in which we were told that the Palestinians are to blame, the truth has emerged from the horse's mouth.

And how did he do it? He recalled how he conditioned his signing of the 1997 Hebron agreement on American consent that there be no withdrawals from "specified military locations," and insisted he choose those same locations, such as the whole of the Jordan Valley, for example. "Why is that important? Because from that moment on I stopped the Oslo Accords," he boasts. The real Netanyahu also brags about his knowledge of America: "I know what America is. America is something that can be moved easily." For the White House's information.

He calls then-U.S. President Bill Clinton "extremely pro-Palestinian," and says the Palestinians want to throw us into the sea. With such retrograde beliefs, no one can convincingly argue that he wants an agreement.

These remarks are profoundly depressing. They bear out all of our fears and suspicions: that the government of Israel is led by a man who doesn't believe the Palestinians and doesn't believe in the chance of an agreement with them, who thinks that Washington is in his pocket and that he can pull the wool over its eyes. There's no point in talking about Netanyahu's impossible rightist coalition as an obstacle to progress. From now on, just say that Netanyahu doesn't want it.

What if Kadima joins the government and Yisrael Beiteinu leaves? Nothing will change. What if Danny Danon goes leftist and Tzipi Hotovely joins Peace Now? Netanyahu doesn't want it.

If he had said so honestly, as he did when he thought the camera in Ofra was turned off, then he could have been forgiven for his extreme positions. It's his right to think that way and get elected for it. The people will have gotten what they chose. But when Netanyahu hides his real positions under camouflage netting and entangles them in webs of deceit, he not only reduces the chances of reaching an agreement, he also damages Israel's political culture. Many people may want a right-wing, nationalist prime minister, but a prime minister who is a con artist? Is is too much to expect of Netanyahu that he speak to us precisely as he spoke in Ofra? Why do a handful of settlers deserve to know the truth, and not us? Tell us the truth, Netanyahu. Talk to us as if the cameras were off, just as you thought then, in 2001 in Ofra.

Share & Enjoy

#4452 Kinik

Kinik
  • Members
  • 43,426 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 16:16

Samo me jedno interesuje: a zasto bi mene neko konstantno "bonbardovao" unjkavom leftisticko_palestinskom kuknjavom oko "nepravednosti / zlocudnosti ovoga sveta" a ne one smorne, zlocinacke & gangsterske likove u Gazi?

Koliko ljudi godisnje umre od side u "podsaharskoj Afici"?
Koliko ih je umrlo u zadnjih 20 godina?

Zasto pristalice "palestinskog issua" smatraju da su bogomdani?

Recimo, - meni je taj "palestinski issue" totalno passe.
Kao i srBski "kosovski issue".

#4453 monahan

monahan
  • Members
  • 1,898 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 21:52

Samo me jedno interesuje: a zasto bi mene neko konstantno "bonbardovao" unjkavom leftisticko_palestinskom kuknjavom oko "nepravednosti / zlocudnosti ovoga sveta" a ne one smorne, zlocinacke & gangsterske likove u Gazi?

Koliko ljudi godisnje umre od side u "podsaharskoj Afici"?
Koliko ih je umrlo u zadnjih 20 godina?

Zasto pristalice "palestinskog issua" smatraju da su bogomdani?

Recimo, - meni je taj "palestinski issue" totalno passe.
Kao i srBski "kosovski issue".

A šta ti nije passe?

#4454 monahan

monahan
  • Members
  • 1,898 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 22:59

Palestinac osuđen za silovanje jer se devojci predstavio kao Jevrej

Palestinac Sabar Kašur (30) osuđen je na 18 meseci zatvora, jer se devojci koju je upoznao u Jerusalimu, predstavio kao Jevrej. Izraelski sud je dobrovoljni seksualni odnos okarakterisao kao silovanje, uz obrazloženje da devojka ne bi pristala da je znala Sabarovu nacionalnu pripadnost, prenosi "LA Times".

Sabar Kašur je 2008. godine u centru Jerusalima upoznao je devojku, kojoj se predstavio kao Jevrej samac zainteresovan za ozbiljnu vezu.

Ubrzo su otišli u obližnju zgradu u kojoj su imali seksualni odnos, nakon kojeg je devojka shvatila da ju je Sabar obmanuo i kada je reč o njegovom poreklu, ali i bračnom stanju, jer je reč o oženjenom Palestincu. Nedugo zatim, ona je podnela krivičnu prijavu.

"Naravno da nije reč o klasičnom silovanju, ali da je žena znala da nije reč o jevrejskom samcu, sigurno ne bi pristala", rekao je sudija Cvi Sigal u obrazloženju presude.

Sud je odbio predlog odbrane da se optuženi bavi društveno korisnim radom i Sabara Kašura je osudio na 18 meseci zatvora.

link

#4455 Mali Medved

Mali Medved
  • Members
  • 913 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 20:18

link

Krv, tlo, čistota rase.