2214 replies to this topic

#16 LidAl

LidAl
  • Members
  • 2,966 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 00:30

Ko kaže da u Sidneju samo Nole vredno trenira?... :ph34r:
Posted Image

Gilles Simon and Janko Tipsarevic played an awesome practice set which was worth the $9 admission alone.

link

#17 *ja...

*ja...
  • Members
  • 846 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 00:41

...gadne li slike... :ph34r:
inace, fis u drugom kolu... nisam sigurna da li je dovoljno inspirativan za Janka... ili jos jedno JoJ... :)

#18 Kido from Junkovac

Kido from Junkovac
  • Members
  • 6,635 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 07:05

Gilles Simon and Janko Tipsarevic played an awesome practice set which was worth the $9 admission alone.
Posted Image

Bite this, zilavi.

#19 LidAl

LidAl
  • Members
  • 2,966 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 16:16

JoJ uvaljuje 'krompirić' Oskaru Hernandezu (a.k.a. KingOscar :ph34r: ) u petom setu jutrošnjeg meča:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#20 novosadjance

novosadjance
  • Members
  • 1,645 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 10:14

Kad je video listu ucesnika za turnir u Zagrebu iznenadio se sto njega nema na njoj, a kasnije se setio da se nije ni prijavio. Za Gemax ce dobiti WC iako se mogao regularno prijaviti i tako ce pozivnica umesto nekom mladom igracu koji nije mogao uci u glavni zreb zbog slabijeg renkinga otici zaboravnom Janku. Kakav lik. :ph34r:

#21 McLeod

McLeod
  • Members
  • 59,009 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 13:43

Kad je video listu ucesnika za turnir u Zagrebu iznenadio se sto njega nema na njoj, a kasnije se setio da se nije ni prijavio. Za Gemax ce dobiti WC iako se mogao regularno prijaviti i tako ce pozivnica umesto nekom mladom igracu koji nije mogao uci u glavni zreb zbog slabijeg renkinga otici zaboravnom Janku. Kakav lik. :ph34r:

Covek legenda... :D :)

#22 djordja

djordja
  • Members
  • 8,095 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 17:14

Covek legenda... :D :ph34r:

Ma daj.... :) , kakva legenda.
On je (ili bi barem trebao da bude) profesionalni teniser, sto ce reci, to mu je posao.
Jbt, dobro je i dogurao sa ovakvim stavom :D .

#23 McLeod

McLeod
  • Members
  • 59,009 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 17:46

Ma daj.... :ph34r: , kakva legenda.
On je (ili bi barem trebao da bude) profesionalni teniser, sto ce reci, to mu je posao.
Jbt, dobro je i dogurao sa ovakvim stavom :) .

Pa zato je legenda. Ne znam, ovo je stvarno za svaku osudu, naravno, ne odusevljavam se ja ovakvim stvarima. Ali opet, sa druge strane... car. Ako ne udje u istoriju kao osvajac slema, mastersa, ili tako nesto, sigurno ce uci u istoriju kao jedini covek koji je dobio WC za turnir, na kojem ce da bude igrac sa najvisim rankingom :D

Edited by McLeod, 01 February 2009 - 17:47.

#24 M.S.25.

M.S.25.
  • Members
  • 16,255 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 17:47

Ne može čovek da se ne nasmeje.A da li je car, ili emocionalno nezreo, to je već drugo pitanje.

#25 McLeod

McLeod
  • Members
  • 59,009 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 17:48

Ne može čovek da se ne nasmeje.A da li je car, ili emocionalno nezreo, to je već drugo pitanje.

U njemu vidim sebe.. svaki Janko radi naopako :ph34r:

#26 Contractor

Contractor
  • Members
  • 22,737 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 17:49

Ovd se postavlja pitanje da li je prijavljivanje na neki turnir njegov posao ili ima nekog menadžera za to?

#27 LidAl

LidAl
  • Members
  • 2,966 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 18:02

Ma daj.... :ph34r: , kakva legenda.
Jbt, dobro je i dogurao sa ovakvim stavom :D .

:) :D

#28 wwww

wwww
  • Members
  • 17,238 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 15:26

Totalno smo zapostavili Janka! Evo malo jednog clanka i o njemu (necu stavljati u spoiler jer i onako ima malo postova na ovoj temi, pa da se malo popuni :) ):

Izvor

Tipsarevic, the tennis player who read "too much" (Feature)
Tennis Features

By Sebastian Fest Mar 4, 2009, 15:33 GMT

Benidorm, Spain - Reading a lot can be dangerous, and being too smart can lead a person to unhappiness: that is why Serb tennis player-cum-intellectual Janko Tipsarevic hit the brakes.
'I realized that I was reading too much, starting to doubt myself, life, my profession and tennis. I stopped a bit,' Tipsarevic told Deutsche Presse-Agentur dpa in an interview ahead of the Davis Cup tie against Spain from Friday.
'Beauty will save the world,' says a tattoo on Tipsarevic's left arm. The phrase from Russian author Fyodor Dostoevsky and a notable match that he lost 10-8 in the fifth set to Roger Federer in the 2008 Australian Open have made the Serb player famous. However, Tipsarevic, 24, wants to stop, he wants to be considered as a tennis player, as a man who might surprise Rafael Nadal and his team-mates in the Davis Cup tie, and not as the sport's 'intellectual' for reading philosophy books.
'That was a time in my life in which I was really crazy over reading books. I still read many, but not quite that many. I think everything grew a lot as well because of the tattoo I have, which holds an attractive phrase and it's a story that can sound good,' he said in the eastern Spanish Mediterranean resort town of Benidorm. 'But I don't want to make a big fuss of this or say that I am so deep, or a philosopher. That is a part of my life, something I like doing, like others like Play Station.'
That is precisely the key. The world of sport is generally not that much into reading, and appears a lot more inclined to playing Play Station. Argentine tennis legend Guillermo Vilas used to write poetry and songs in the 1970s. But decades later his compatriot Lionel Messi - arguably the best footballer in the world - admits to having read only one book in his life - Argentine football great Diego Maradona's autobiography - and says he did not even finish that. Tipsarevic is the antithesis of Messi, even if he does not like people talking about him as 'intelligent.'
'I am trying to avoid that, people think that I am intelligent,' he says with a dreamy and yet tired smile.
Is he not?
'No, no, no. I'm not saying I'm not, I'm pretty normal. But I don't want to draw attention to myself for the rest of my life because I have a tattoo on my body.'
A fan of snowboarding and house music, Tipsarevic got into reading Friedrich Nietzsche, Immanuel Kant and other philosophers to follow the example of his mother, Vesna. The woman, a housewife, was left alone at home when her children grew up, while her husband continued to work all day.
'She graduated in law, and there was not much to do at home, so she started to read these books, which end up driving you a little mad... Yes, she suffered a bit. Anyone who reads philosophy knows the word means 'the search for truth.' Many of those philosophers had painful and unpleasant lives because they searched for truth. And the truth, in most books, is nothing, it's depressing. You start to wonder why you are doing this, why you pay 1,000 dollars for a plane ticket. Am I happy? All those questions.'
Tipsarevic is now sure that 'thinking too much is not the answer.'
'Of course I would not rather be stupid. But they say being stupid is a sort of blessing, because you don't know anything else, you don't want anything else and you don't need anything else.'
But it is one thing to not be stupid and another to turn reading into an addiction.
'What happened to me was that I would read the same book three, four times. I tried to read Kant, which is very difficult, and I did not understand a thing. So I read it again. And I still did not understand a thing. And I read it again, and again, and again. And I still did not understand. I was taking books too seriously,' Tipsarevic explains. 'Now I am a little bit older than I was then, and I understand that you should never, ever, no matter how right the author is, read a book and completely change your life. In my opinion, you should always take small things from a book to change life, and not let the book have a 100 per cent influence on your life.'
With this new approach, Tipsarevic is set to stand by talented compatriot Novak Djokovic and others as Serbia face Spain in the Davis Cup later this week.

Ne znam kako vi, ali moja reakcija na ovaj clanak je :ph34r: Janko, Janko!

#29 McLeod

McLeod
  • Members
  • 59,009 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 23:41

Mislim, sta reci.. :ph34r: Covek je legenda, again :)

#30 enamat

enamat
  • Members
  • 7,507 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 09:42

Ne vidim sta je toliko legendarno rekao. ako stvarno dozvoljava da sve sto procita toliko utice na njega, i da pritom dozvoli sebi da polako gubi svoj stav i pogled na svet citajuci velikane, onda je suvise podlozan uticajima i mozda malo manje inteligentan nego sto se smatra.