• Please log in to reply
21231 replies to this topic

#61 2103 G

2103 G
  • Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 21:27

NE ODVAJAM SE OD TIPSE

Novak Đoković: Nije mi bilo lako da pobedim Janka u Kvinsu. Ipak smo prijatelji, pa nas dvojica smo ovde u Londonu sve vreme zajedno, sedeli smo i pričali do pred sam početak meča

http://www.pressonli...24&sectionId=44

#62 enamat

enamat
  • Members
  • 7,507 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 10:22

Nole i Djole kao braca Brajan :ph34r:

#63 wyz

wyz
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 00:18

The Big Interview: Novak Djokovic
Today’s Artois finalist is not your typical tennis player – he reads ‘proper’ books, loves opera and even spices up his blogs with some humour
Link

#64 enamat

enamat
  • Members
  • 7,507 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 10:07

“No. He told me he’s not a book reader so I’m very surprised he wrote a book.”

Ala je suptilno spustio Mareju

#65 ivana23

ivana23
  • Members
  • 4,897 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 23:46

Nas bambi

Posted Image

#66 enamat

enamat
  • Members
  • 7,507 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 11:29

London
Serbian tennis player Novak Djokovic ® and London Mayor Boris Johnson are pictured during a photocall to encourage sports participation within local communities, outside County Hall, in London, on June 18, 2008.

Edited by enamat, 19 June 2008 - 11:30.

#67 enamat

enamat
  • Members
  • 7,507 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 17:18

Prvi put cujem za ovo
http://www.theboodle...flash/index.htm

Djokovic finds his feet on grass at The Boodles Challenge

World number 3 Novak Djokovic produced a confident performance against Marcos Baghdatis in an exhibition match at The Boodles Challenge at the Stoke Park Club today. The Serbian found his touch on the grass against the talented Baghdatis and secured a 6-4, 5-7, 11-9 victory.

Both players looked at home on the quick surface and the conditions made for an exemplary display of grass court tennis. Following his defeat against Rafael Nadal in last Sunday’s final at Queen’s, Djokovic showed the type of form he will need to compete with the likes of Federer and Nadal at SW19 over the next two weeks.

Novak Djokovic commented:
“I’m feeling great in the build up to Wimbledon and playing here at The Boodles Challenge is great preparation. I only have one match here this year but who knows, maybe next year you’ll see more. The crowds were great and it is the perfect way to prepare for one of the Grand Slam events.”

In the final match of the day, David Nalbandian and Ernests Gulbis continued their preparations at the Stoke Park Club in Buckinghamshire finishing off in style with an epic Championship tie-break. To complete a compelling day’s play, Gulbis fought back after dropping the second set to secure a victory 6-3, 6-7, 14-12.

Edited by enamat, 20 June 2008 - 17:23.

#68 ivana23

ivana23
  • Members
  • 4,897 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 20:39

Edited by ivana23, 22 June 2008 - 20:40.

#69 ivana23

ivana23
  • Members
  • 4,897 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 20:41

Posted Image

#70 M.S.25.

M.S.25.
  • Members
  • 16,255 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 21:31

Tekst (pokupila ga na nekom forumu-nema linka, pa ne znam gde je objavljen):

Saturday, 21 June 2008
Written by Paul Kiernan

One to watch

This time last year, few people without Spanish blood pumping through their arms were looking beyond Roger Federer as the likely Wimbledon champion.

But, with the world number one not at his scintillating best, there is a lot of talk of Federer’s nemesis on clay ending his winning streak on grass, which currently stands at an incredible 59 matches. And, while Rafa Nadal is looking very much at home on the green stuff, there is no doubt Novak Djokovic also has what it takes to be a Wimbledon champion.

While the 21-year-old has youth on his side, he has plenty of experience, with four Masters Series titles sitting next to the Australian Open trophy on his mantelpiece, something that has filled him with confidence

“Of course, people look at you in the different way: much more respect and appreciation for what you have done. Before this year's Australian Open, I was one of the potential players to win the Grand Slam. As a Grand Slam winner, you get in the history books. Not many players manage to achieve that,” he said in a pre-Wimbledon press conference.

Djokovic doesn’t just have the talent and experience, he also has the charm and charisma of the great champions that live long in the memory. If you don’t believe me, type his name into YouTube and you will join the two million people who have laughed at the Serbian’s fantastic impressions of his main rivals.

Whether pulling his cap tightly over his head, and fiddling nervously with his shirt, like Mr Roddick, or kissing his biceps a la Rafael Nadel, Novak loves to poke fun at his peers but the joker of the tennis world doesn’t find the English weather a laughing matter.

“It was a joke, but it's not a joke any more. Now you just want to avoid the bad weather, of course… I had a really difficult time, especially last year. I was one of the few players which was really hurt by that bad weather. For five days I was playing one match, which was basically impossible.”

And hurt he was. After barely having a day off all fortnight, the exhausted Serb had to retire against Rafael Nadal in the semi-finals. It was all the more disappointing considering how well prepared the self-confessed baseliner was, bringing in the doubles expert Mark Woodforde to work on his serving and volleying.

Assessing his chances this year, the world number three admits he is still improving on this surface but it is difficult when the grass court season only lasts a month. “I'm still working on some varieties in my game, some segments that I want to improve on: serve and volley, which is really important for this surface. I'm really happy with the way I played in Queen's, reaching the final, so I'm feeling pretty confident."

But perhaps what is most pleasing is the house he has hired around the corner from The All England Club. So, if he is delayed by the weather, there will be no sitting in traffic, waiting to get back to the hotel across London like last year.

#71 LidAl

LidAl
  • Members
  • 2,966 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 01:16

Novak Djokovic Switches Adidas For Nike At Wimbledon?

:) ali i :ph34r:

Edited by LidAl, 25 June 2008 - 01:27.

#72 GoranBG

GoranBG
  • Members
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 07:17

Ha, hahaha, a ja pomislio da je Adidas iskopirao Nike, i jos se pitam sto nisu stavili i strafte :ph34r:

#73 enamat

enamat
  • Members
  • 7,507 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 09:26

hmmm. stvarno zanimljivo. Dobro pitanje postavlja novinar. koliko je tesko za firmu kao sto je Adidas da napravi patike koje se ne klizaju na travi? ocigledno prilicno tesko. jer ovako im jedna od najvecih "musterija" nosi patike konkurentske firme. A sto je jos cudnije stvarno se nije mnogo klizao u prvom mecu.
Krajnje zadivljujuce kako je uspeo da prefarba onliki Nike znak sa strane.

#74 moke

moke
  • Members
  • 2,958 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 09:34

nije ga prefarbao no ga je dijana noćima odšivala. :ph34r:

kada su ovi iz adidasa videli kao se novak kreće na travi, verovatno su mu rekli: 'fooorgeeet iiit...'

#75 wwww

wwww
  • Members
  • 17,238 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 09:48

hmmm. stvarno zanimljivo. Dobro pitanje postavlja novinar. koliko je tesko za firmu kao sto je Adidas da napravi patike koje se ne klizaju na travi? ocigledno prilicno tesko. jer ovako im jedna od najvecih "musterija" nosi patike konkurentske firme. A sto je jos cudnije stvarno se nije mnogo klizao u prvom mecu.

Nije samo problem naci pravo resenje, u ovom slucaju odgovarajuce patike za travu (materijal od kog su napravljene, dizajn sara itd.), stvar je da se firme obicno potrude da dobro zastite patentom to sto proizvode, tj. da u "definiciji" inovacije/patenta toliko siroko definisu uslove da onemoguce konkurenciju da im upadne na teren. Ne razumem se, naravno, u proizvodnju neklizajucih patika, tako da ne znam da li je ovo i slucaj s Nike i Adidasom, ovo je "iskustvo" iz druge oblasti.

Takodje, ne trose se ekstra sredstva za dodatna istrazivanja za neki proizvod za koji se proceni da nije toliko isplativ. Tako da mozda Adidas jednostavno procenjuje da im je neisplativo da uloze ogromna sredstva u usavrsavanje odgovarajucih patika za travu, pa klijent mora da bude zadovoljan time sto je na raspolaganju, ma koliko "visokorangiran" taj klijent bio :ph34r: