Photo

Kada ce biti bolje?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
156 replies to this topic

#61 Lupus1967

Lupus1967
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 00:12

Jel' to Čak Noris il' je Mali Zmaj? :rolleyes:

Usnula lJepotica

#62 Gjergji

Gjergji
  • Members
  • 6,202 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 00:20

Jel' to Čak Noris il' je Mali Zmaj? :rolleyes:

Ene, nije to cika Jova Jovanovic. To je Zmaj Davitelj u Sarenom Gnezdu Senegalskih Vrabaca I Njegov Dlan Srdzbe - Crni Pojas Zadnji Dan.

Usnula lJepotica

Ursula Andres?

#63 Kastor

Kastor
  • Banned
  • 6,241 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 00:29

Usnula lJepotica

Greška. Na srBskom se to kaže i piše: Krmeljiva Jebotica. :rolleyes:

#64 Lupus1967

Lupus1967
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 01:04

Greška. Na srBskom se to kaže i piše: Krmeljiva Jebotica. :huh:

:rolleyes:

majstor prvog reda bogomoljaca

#65 TONIBAL

TONIBAL
  • Members
  • 928 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 09:59

Nesto o sadasnjosti Kosova:

International agencies fighting the drug trade are warning that Kosovo has become a "smugglers' paradise" supplying up to 40% of the heroin sold in Europe and North America.
Nato-led forces, struggling to keep peace in the province a year after the war, have no mandate to fight drug traffickers; and - with the expulsion from Kosovo of the Serb police, including the "4th unit" narcotics squad - the smugglers are running the "Balkan route" with complete freedom

Izvor: Guardian

40%!!!!

Jel moze link na taj izvor?

#66 ghost_dog

ghost_dog
  • Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 13:50

Naravno.

http://www.guardian....,193548,00.html

#67 Kastor

Kastor
  • Banned
  • 6,241 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 14:33

Nesto o sadasnjosti Kosova:

International agencies fighting the drug trade are warning that Kosovo has become a "smugglers' paradise" supplying up to 40% of the heroin sold in Europe and North America.
Nato-led forces, struggling to keep peace in the province a year after the war, have no mandate to fight drug traffickers; and - with the expulsion from Kosovo of the Serb police, including the "4th unit" narcotics squad - the smugglers are running the "Balkan route" with complete freedom

Izvor: Guardian

40%!!!!

Do 1999. monopol na trgovinu drogom u Srbiji, pa i na Kosovu, držala je srpska policija. Posle 1999, na Kosovu ga drži KFOR čiji pripadnici nemaju nikakvih teškoća za transport kroz Srbiju u kojoj, kao i drugim državicama ex-Yu, imaju diplomatski imunitet.

Edited by Kastor, 22 January 2008 - 14:35.

#68 ghost_dog

ghost_dog
  • Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 19:10

Do 1999. monopol na trgovinu drogom u Srbiji, pa i na Kosovu, držala je srpska policija. Posle 1999, na Kosovu ga drži KFOR čiji pripadnici nemaju nikakvih teškoća za transport kroz Srbiju u kojoj, kao i drugim državicama ex-Yu, imaju diplomatski imunitet.

A gde se to KFOR vozi po Srbiji osim na Kosovu?

#69 Unbeliever

Unbeliever
  • Members
  • 8,920 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 19:26

Naravno.

http://www.guardian....,193548,00.html

Monday March 13, 2000

The peacekeepers of K-For "may as well be coming from another planet when it comes to tackling these guys," said Marko Nicovic, a lawyer and vice-president of the international narcotics enforcement officers association, based in New York.

[....]

"It is the Colombia of Europe," said Mr Nikovic, who was the chief of the Yugoslav narcotics force until 1996.

covek Milosevica rekao to 2000-e pa ti verujes? :rolleyes:

#70 Kastor

Kastor
  • Banned
  • 6,241 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 19:31

A gde se to KFOR vozi po Srbiji osim na Kosovu?

Gde god hoće. A ako pokušaš da im zasmetaš, ima trafikant da te uhapsi. Biznis je biznis. :rolleyes:

#71 ghost_dog

ghost_dog
  • Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 19:34

covek Milosevica rekao to 2000-e pa ti verujes? :rolleyes:

"...lawyer and vice-president of the international narcotics enforcement officers association, based in New York"

Ne bih rekao da bi ga tamo tolerisali da je takav kako ga ti opisa :huh:

Oni ga vide ovako:

Board Member
Marko Nicovic
Former Chief, Belgrade PD
Belgrade Yugoslavia (Serbia)

Marko Nicovic served as the Chief of Police in Belgrade, Yugoslavia (now Serbia). He has over 20 years of law enforcement experience, including assignment to the Belgrade Police Department’s Criminal Investigations Division. He has extensive experience in international investigations and has worked with DEA and various other international law enforcement agencies. A native of Montenegro, Yugoslavia, he received a law degree prior to his involvement in law enforcement. Active in various law enforcement organizations, he is devoting himself to developing overseas affiliates of INEOA. He joined the Association in 1996, and served as INEOA President in 2004.

Link http://www.ineoa.org...m#Marko_Nicovic

Edited by ghost_dog, 22 January 2008 - 19:44.

#72 Unbeliever

Unbeliever
  • Members
  • 8,920 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 19:40

pa i onaj soma je bio podpredsednik FIBA pa jos je bio i milosevicev seprtljak. toleriraju one i gore a nece tolerisati ovog "eksperta" lazima.

#73 ghost_dog

ghost_dog
  • Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 19:45

pa i onaj soma je bio podpredsednik FIBA pa jos je bio i milosevicev seprtljak. toleriraju one i gore a nece tolerisati ovog "eksperta" lazima.

E bas ti argument :rolleyes:
Kako hoces...

#74 Unbeliever

Unbeliever
  • Members
  • 8,920 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 19:53

E bas ti argument :rolleyes:
Kako hoces...

ma samo ti veruj coveku milosevica. i samo nastavi da kao "argument" dajes clanak iz 2000-e. to je tvoje pravo.

#75 Gjergji

Gjergji
  • Members
  • 6,202 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 20:06

ma samo ti veruj coveku milosevica. i samo nastavi da kao "argument" dajes clanak iz 2000-e. to je tvoje pravo.

Ja ne razumem zasto se bakcete sa njime? Ja sam mu vec dao odgovor.