Photo
- - - - -

Bira se najmoćniji na planeti...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1392 replies to this topic

Poll: Kandidati (357 member(s) have cast votes)

Ko ce biti buduci kandidat za predsednika kod Republikanaca?

1. Rudi Djuliani (40 votes [14.23%])

Percentage of vote: 14.23%

2. Majk Hakebi (33 votes [11.74%])

Percentage of vote: 11.74%

3. Mit Romnej (9 votes [3.20%])

Percentage of vote: 3.20%

4. Dzon Mek-Kejn (199 votes [70.82%])

Percentage of vote: 70.82%

Ko ce biti kandidat na strani Demokrata?

1. Hilari Klinton (64 votes [23.10%])

Percentage of vote: 23.10%

2. Barak Obama (202 votes [72.92%])

Percentage of vote: 72.92%

3. Dzon Edvards (11 votes [3.97%])

Percentage of vote: 3.97%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1381 zecov

zecov
  • Members
  • 2,427 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 20:15

OBAMA TO GIVE FIRST PRESS CONFERENCE
Posted Image

After a meeting with Vice President-elect Joe Biden, Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel and the Transition Economic Advisory Board, President-elect Obama will hold a 1:30 p.m. (central) press conference at the Hilton Chicago.

LIVE

Jeremiah Wright: Media Used Me As "WMD" Against Obama

jadan ti... :ph34r:
neodgovorni drkadžija željan centra pažnje i zaljubljen u svoj glas...

Minnesota Senate Race: Typo Fix Gives Franken 100 More Votes

blizu je,blizu je... :D

Emanuel's Ex-Boss: Rahm Is The Perfect SOB For The Job

Plouffe to the Senate?

Right-Wing Attack Group Funder Goes Bankrupt

sreća,sreća,radost,radost... :D

Lieberman Camp Threatens Reid: If He Loses Chairmanship He'll Take GOP Offer

DeMint urges GOP to expel Stevens

In E-mail, McCain Thanks Supporters

Cindy and I would like to take a moment to thank you for your loyal and steadfast support during the course of this campaign. Governor Palin, her husband Todd, our families, friends and campaign staff extend our deep appreciation for your tireless dedication, support and friendship.

It is the end of a long journey and your support through the ups and downs has meant more to us than you may ever know.

Although we were disappointed with the results, we must move beyond this campaign and work together to get our country moving again.

It is our sincere hope that you will join us in putting our country first and continue to work to keep our nation safe, free and prosperous.

We urge you to join us in not just congratulating Senator Obama, but offering our next president our good will and earnest effort to find ways to come together as a nation. Whatever our differences may be, we are all fellow Americans.

We are truly blessed to live in this great country and call ourselves Americans, and we will forever be her loyal servants.

Today, let there be no reason now for any American to fail to cherish their citizenship in this, the greatest nation on Earth.

With warm gratitude,

Cindy McCain
Cindy and John McCain

On Concerns Over Gun Control, Gun Sales Are Up

zaluđene budale... :)

The Obama Agenda By PAUL KRUGMAN (NEW YORK TIMES)

Edited by zecov, 07 November 2008 - 20:16.

#1382 Vincenzo

Vincenzo
  • Members
  • 2,720 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 11:17

Opet, dao sam konkretne primere kako bih podržao pravilo u tezi koju zastupam. Američki pravosudni sistem je superioran, po iskustvu, konzistentnosti u primeni, obrazovanosti "kadra", u odnosu na njihove evropske kolege (izuzimajući UK), a daleko je superioran u odnosu na ostatak sveta.

Da se ne pravimo naivni. Kao sto je opste poznato, najveca dostignuca u oblasti krivicnog prava, a posebno ratnih zlocina, ostvarena su nakon drugog svetskog rata. U tom smislu, mozda to iskustvo i razvijenost pravosudja USA vazi za neke druge pravne oblasti, ali o konzistentnosti, iskustvu itd. ne znam zbog cega bi dao neku veliku prednost pravosudju i zakonodavstvu USA.
Radi se o civilizacijskim tekovinama, koje su za razliku od nekih drugih pravnih oblasti, prilicno jasne i unifikovane, za one koji su ih prihvatili. Za one koje ih nisu prihvatili, verovatno i "nisu jasne", jer im ne odgovaraju.
Govoris o superiornosti.
Hajde da se osvrnemo na superiornost americkog pravnog sistema u poslednjem ratu u Iraku. Dokazani mucitelji po zatvorima u Iraku dobili su uz prizananje samo par meseci zatvora uz mogucnost ponovnog rada u vojsci USA. Rec je o krsenju Zenevske konvencije, koju je Vrhovni sud SAD, prakticno, morao da potvrdi, jer je Bushova administracija pokusala da je zaobidje, sto se na kraju i desilo.
Naravno, u celoj prici nema ni K od komandne odgovornosti, jer je to mucenje i ubijanje bilo sistematsko i naredjeno od visih instanci.
Sve su to stvari zbog kojih ICC dobija smisao, jer je tu da pruzi odgovarajucu dozu objektivnosti u sudjenjima bez politickih pritisaka, koliko god je to moguce.

Obama se predstavlja kao moderan politicar, koji se brine za prava "malog" coveka. Nadam se da ta borba za prava "malog" coveka nece vaziti iskljucivo za drzavljanje USA, jer bi i svetska javnost u suportnom bila duboko razocarana.

#1383 zecov

zecov
  • Members
  • 2,427 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 16:40

AP Lists Names Mentioned For Top Obama Administration Jobs

President-elect Obama is weighing an array of Washington insiders and outsiders, including some Republicans, for top administration posts, according to Democratic officials.

Obama has signaled that he will make no Cabinet-level appointments immediately, and his deliberations are tightly held by his closest aides. But that hasn't stopped Democrats and interest groups from circulating lists and offering recommendations to the Obama transition team.

Some are surprising, such as former Bush Secretary of State Colin Powell as possible education secretary. Others are high-profile governors or members of Congress. Yet many are also little known to the general public _ and may remain so.

Obama has less than 11 weeks to staff his new administration. Some names often mentioned as possible appointees to top posts:

DEFENSE SECRETARY

Defense Secretary Robert Gates.

Former Navy Secretary Richard Danzig.

Sen. Chuck Hagel, R-Neb., critic of Iraq war, retiring from Senate.

Sen. Jack Reed, D-R.I., member of Senate Armed Services Committee.

TREASURY SECRETARY

Timothy Geithner, president of Federal Reserve Bank of New York.

Former Federal Reserve Chairman Paul Volcker.

Lawrence Summers, former treasury secretary and one-time Harvard University president.

SECRETARY OF STATE

Gov. Bill Richardson, D-N.M., former U.N. ambassador and energy secretary.

Sen. John Kerry, D-Mass., 2004 presidential nominee.

Sen. Richard Lugar, R-Ind., former chairman of Senate Foreign Relations Committee.

Sen. Chuck Hagel, R-Neb., critic of Iraq war, retiring from Senate.

Richard Holbrooke, former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations. (tek peti,i najmanje verovatan izbor od svih pomenutih)

ATTORNEY GENERAL

Eric Holder, former deputy attorney general.

Arizona Gov. Janet Napolitano.

Rep. Artur Davis, D-Ala., member of House Judiciary Committee.

Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick, former assistant U.S. attorney for civil rights.

ENERGY SECRETARY

Former Rep. Philip Sharp, D-Ind., president of Resources for the Future think tank.

Kansas Gov. Kathleen Sebelius.

EPA ADMINISTRATOR

Lisa P. Jackson, commissioner of New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection.

Mary Nichols, head of California Air Resources Board.

Kathleeen McGinty, former secretary of Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection.

HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES SECRETARY

Former Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle, D-S.D.

Howard Dean, chairman of Democratic National Committee, physician, former Vermont governor.

Kansas Gov. Kathleen Sebelius.

TRANSPORTATION SECRETARY

Jane Garvey, former head of Federal Aviation Administration.

Rep. James Oberstar, D-Minn., chairman of House transportation committee.

Rep. Earl Blumenauer, D-Ore.

Mortimer Downey, former deputy transportation secretary.

INTERIOR SECRETARY

Former Oregon Gov. John Kitzhaber.

Former Alaska Gov. Tony Knowles.

Sen. Ken Salazar, D-Colo., former executive director of Colorado Natural Resources Department.

HOMELAND SECURITY SECRETARY

James Lee Witt, former FEMA director.

Los Angeles Police Chief Bill Bratton.

Former New Jersey Gov. Tom Kean, chairman of 9/11 commission.

Rep. Jane Harman, D-Calif., chairwoman of Homeland Security intelligence subcommittee.

NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISER

James B. Steinberg, former deputy national security adviser.

Susan Rice, former assistant secretary of state for African affairs.

EDUCATION SECRETARY

Colin Powell, former secretary of state, former chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff.

Former North Carolina Gov. Jim Hunt.

Arne Duncan, chief executive officer of Chicago public schools.

Inez Tenenbaum, former South Carolina schools superintendent.

AGRICULTURE SECRETARY

Former Iowa Gov. Tom Vilsack.

Tom Buis, president of National Farmers Union.

Former Rep. Charles Stenholm, D-Texas.

OFFICE OF BUDGET AND MANAGEMENT DIRECTOR

Rep. John Spratt Jr., D-S.C., chairman of House Budget Committee.

Gene Sperling, economic aide to President Clinton.

Jason Furman, Obama's campaign economic policy director.

Rep. Jim Cooper, D-Tenn.

HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT SECRETARY

Valerie Jarrett, Obama friend, chairman and CEO of Habitat Co.

Rep. James Clyburn, D-S.C.

LABOR SECRETARY

Rep. George Miller, D-Calif., chairman of House Education and Labor Committee.

Former Rep. David Bonior, member of Obama's Transition Economic Advisory Board.

Andy Stern, president of Service Employees International Union.

#1384 don-padre

don-padre
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 20:05

Mod edit:

Evo vec dva dana pomno pratim Baraka Obamu i moram priznati da je politicka gromada. Dugo dugo nisam slusao boljeg, modernijeg, prodornijeg i iskrenijeg politicara. Cini mi se da je SAD trenutno na prekretnici, a samim tim i cela planeta, pa me zanima sta drugi misle o Obami i da li jos neko ovde prati trku za predsednicke izbore 2008?

Bojim se da ipak niko nije na prekretnici.Neupuceni i dalje veruju da je Obama legalni i legitimni pobednik i sl...bla,bla....Da,jeste,ali neko sasvim drugi ga je postavio.Onaj koji vlada svetom.On je marioneta ,bas kao i svako drugi sto je bio na njegovom mestu.Bojim sa da se "pozadinci" jos jednom sprdaju sa svetom.Ej,postavili CRNCA!!!!Koje zezanje! :ph34r: Sta li je sledece....?

#1385 Anduril

Anduril
  • Members
  • 5,593 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 20:59

Otvoren je novi topik o SAD i Obami. Zamolio bih vas da ovde postujete samo u vezi proteklih predsednickih izbora, a za sve ostalo je predvidjena nova tema.

#1386 Noblica

Noblica
  • Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 22:44

Obama Wins Electoral Vote in Nebraska

Alone among all other states, Nebraska and Maine use a tiered system for awarding electoral votes, in which a single elector is awarded based on votes within each Congressional district and two electors are awarded to the winner of the statewide popular vote. Yesterday, the Omaha World-Herald announced:

For the first time ever, a blue circle will appear in Nebraska on national electoral maps. :ph34r:

Democrat Barack Obama won the Omaha-based 2nd Congressional District on Friday, scooping up one of the state's five electoral votes.

"We always knew we could do it, but it would be an uphill climb. It's great to see a little corner of Nebraska turn blue," said John Berge, state director for the Obama campaign.

Berge said the victory was a tribute to all the work done by staffers and the hundreds of Obama volunteers who manned telephones and walked neighborhoods in the Omaha metropolitan area.

Tuesday's election is the first time since 1964 that Nebraska has awarded an electoral vote to a Democrat. :)

The Nebraska results give Obama 365 electoral votes to John McCain's 162. Only Missouri and its 11 electoral votes remain undecided.

#1387 Anduril

Anduril
  • Members
  • 5,593 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 14:03

Evo ga Mekejn kako se sali na sopstveni racun:

Leno Show

#1388 Vince_Carter

Vince_Carter
  • Members
  • 601 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 01:43

Cross burnings. Schoolchildren chanting "Assassinate Obama." Black figures hung from nooses. Racial epithets scrawled on homes and cars.

Obama's election spurs hundreds of race threats

One was in Snellville, Ga., where Denene Millner said a boy on the school bus told her nine-year-old daughter the day after the election: "I hope Obama gets assassinated."

Grant Griffin, a 46-year-old white Georgia native, expressed similar sentiments: "I believe our nation is ruined and has been for several decades and the election of Obama is merely the culmination of the change.

"If you had real change it would involve all the members of (Obama's) church being deported," he said.

:ph34r:

#1389 st.maurice

st.maurice
  • Banned
  • 14,181 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 10:49

Komicarima u Americi se ostvaruju najludji snovi, od cetiri preostala kandidata (realno dva) za republikansku listu ne zna se ko daje vise materijala za ismevanje. Mislim da je Colbert ispustio cak i suzu radosnicu na pomen da Santorum ima bolje sanse za nominaciju nego sto se to misli (kroz dogovor sa Njutom). A po aktuelnosti ove teme, manje vise je svima jasno da se vec zna ko skoro pa sigurno osvaja predsednicke izbore, II put.

#1390 iPhuck10

iPhuck10
  • Members
  • 18,742 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 19:13

Komicarima u Americi se ostvaruju najludji snovi, od cetiri preostala kandidata (realno dva) za republikansku listu ne zna se ko daje vise materijala za ismevanje. Mislim da je Colbert ispustio cak i suzu radosnicu na pomen da Santorum ima bolje sanse za nominaciju nego sto se to misli (kroz dogovor sa Njutom). A po aktuelnosti ove teme, manje vise je svima jasno da se vec zna ko skoro pa sigurno osvaja predsednicke izbore, II put.

Nadajmo se da dobija po 2.put...

#1391 st.maurice

st.maurice
  • Banned
  • 14,181 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:23

Posted Image

#1392 st.maurice

st.maurice
  • Banned
  • 14,181 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 17:13