#61 starks

starks
  • Members
  • 1,049 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 10:35

ha,ha,ha,haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

kakva gomila luzera....koja sramota...

treba ih stvarno izbaciti iz F1

morali su priznati da su svjesno lagali medijima...

http://www.planetf1.....948426,00.html

McLaren forced into embarrassing climbdown
Thursday 6th December 2007

McLaren have been forced into releasing an embarrassing statement ahead of Thursday's World Motor Sport Council hearing in Monaco.

imate i na autosportu ako ne vjerujete planetu...

Briatore prijeti da će ih tužiti ..i ima potpuno pravo...

Svjesno su u medijima dopuštali lažne informacije...sada su stvarno najebali...

jesam govorio da ne brzate u zaključcima...
svakome sa gramom mozga je bilo jasno da ovdje nema ništa...

da je tu bilo nešto odmah bi pokrenuli slučaj....
kada znaš za kriminal i obaveza ti je pokrenuti slučaj odmah...

ajme sramote...

#62 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 11:15

Schumacher turns taxi driver

Tuesday, December 11th 2007, 14:27 GMT

Michael Schumacher can add the unofficial title of Germany's fastest taxi driver to his other achievements after taking over behind the wheel to get his family to the airport on time.

The retired Formula One champion drove the cab back to the airport himself after a trip out to the village of Gehuelz, near Coburg in southern Germany, left the family short of time to make their flight home, the Muenchner Abendzeitung newspaper reported.

"It was crazy having Schumi driving, with me in the passenger seat," the taxi driver was quoted as saying.

The seven-time world champion, who stopped racing last year but is still involved in the sport as an occasional tester for Ferrari, gave the driver a 100 euro ($146.6) tip on top of the 60 euro fare, the newspaper said.

© 2007 Reuters. All rights reserved

#63 autsajder

autsajder
  • Members
  • 3,607 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 16:02

I to nije sve:

A taxi driver at the centre of a surprisingly international press story has refused to reveal precisely how fast Michael Schumacher drove his cab earlier this week.

Tuncer Yilmaz found himself the subject of media headlines after he told the Munich newspaper Abendzeitung that Schumacher, the retired seven time world champion, had given him a 100 euro tip after asking to take over the wheel in order to get his family to the airport on time.

The Turkish taxi driver said Schumacher, 38, drove "at full throttle" around corners while overtaking "in some unbelievable places", as his wife Corinna and two children also sat in the Opel mini-van.

"It was the coolest ride of my life. And the fastest," Yilmaz, who drives a taxi around Coburg in Bavaria (Germany), said.

The story, in which Schumacher had travelled from Switzerland to collect a puppy, was confirmed by his spokeswoman Sabine Kehm and a Ferrari spokesman.

But the taxi driver refused to say how fast the German drove his cab.

"I don't want him to get into trouble," he insisted to the British newspaper The Sun.

Pedantna njemačka policija ima svakog osnova da se zainteresuje za slučaj poslije ove izjave.

Nije mu to trebalo. :rolleyes:

#64 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 16:09

I to nije sve:

Pedantna njemačka policija ima svakog osnova da se zainteresuje za slučaj poslije ove izjave.

Nije mu to trebalo. :rolleyes:

Što da ne, treba malo marketinga povremeno.

#65 autsajder

autsajder
  • Members
  • 3,607 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 16:15

Ako misliš na Jilmaza, slažem se. :rolleyes:

A onaj drugi se nedavno sasvim fino reklamirao na stazi, a sad će za vikend biti i novog marketinga na Vembliju. Tako se to radi.

Trkačkim šampionima ne priliči da se "dokazuju" na civilnim putevima.

#66 Downforce

Downforce
  • Members
  • 4,995 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 18:17

Kako ce bolid koji se krece kao po ledu prilikom polaska i izlaska na stazu iz boksa da bude bezbedan? Tu nema vremena za zagrevanje pneumatika. Trebace bar 4 regularna kruga da se pneumatik dovede na radnu temperaturu. Kako vecina vozaca nece hteti da pogine i izleti sa staze gledacemo u proseku oko 8 krugova taksiranja po vozacu. Taksiranje nije trkanje i daleko je od zanimljivog.

A evo sta Dejvid Kultard kaze u vezi ovog problema...

Coulthard wants tyre warmer ban U-turn

The Grand Prix Drivers' Association (GPDA) is going to be asked by David Coulthard to try and help overturn a ban on the use of tyre warmers in Formula One, autosport.com can reveal.

Coulthard has serious concerns that the outlawing of tyre warmers, due to come into force from the start of 2009, will have serious safety implications. Slick tyres are also expected to return to F1 in 2009, although the move is yet to be confirmed.

In the wake of the first batch of slick tyre testing at Jerez in Spain last week, Coulthard fears that the large temperature differentials between the tyres on cars that have had time to get up to full operating speed, and those just out of the pits and warming up, could lead to dangerous variations in the speed of cars on track.

Speaking to autosport.com, Coulthard said: "I am quite concerned about the temperature differential between the cars, especially in qualifying.

"I have talked to quite a few drivers about it and they all shared the same opinion that without the blankets (tyre warmers), when a car from the pits joins the track when other cars are on a hot lap, it is pretty scary. There is such a big difference of speed."

Testing at Jerez in Spain last week suggested that cars on cold slick tyres were several seconds per laps slower than those on warmed-up rubber.

Coulthard also thinks the dangers are increased because the lower temperature of fresh tyres on a car will result in a loss of tyre pressure - which can further exacerbate the speed differential.

He thinks the situation reminds him of the 1994 San Marino Grand Prix, when low tyre pressures after a slow safety car period were believed to have contributed to Ayrton Senna's fatal crash.

"Don't forget the different tyre pressures. The tyres are operating in a very different temperature range, and we are talking about some cars with 20psi and others that have just 14psi. This is another Senna situation."

Coulthard thinks the situation is worrying enough for him that he has vowed to bring it up in the next meeting of the GPDA, which is likely to take place during one of the January tests.

"It is a serious concern for safety," he said. "I am planning to talk it through in the GPDA. There are not more meetings this year, but in the new year this issue has to be discussed."

Despite his reservations about no tyre blankets, Coulthard said he was encouraged by the first experience of slick tyres, and especially how they felt with no traction control.

"I have driven with and without traction control in several formulas, and clearly it gives us more work," he said. "You need to pay more attention in the corners. But on the slicks, they definitely give you more grip and bring the predictability of the car back.

"But don't forget that I was running in Jerez with 2008 levels of down force. That is not what we will have when we get the slicks (in 2009)."

#67 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 15 December 2007 - 11:45

Do you want to own your own Formula 1 car?

PF1 is a company that has been established to market and maintain post-2000 Formula 1 cars for wealthy racing enthusiasts and to bring the price of owning and maintaining recent F1 machinery down to the same sort of level as roadgoing supercars – but with the additional benefit of greater exclusivity and less depreciation. The PF1 service is being provided by ex-Williams engineer Tim Preston and his team of mechanics and the PF1 owners have also taken on Marc Hynes to work as a personal coach for the buyers. The company is supported by Cosworth and former Cosworth F1 boss Bernard Ferguson has been taken on by PF1 in a consultancy role. PF1 has even had Martin Brundle up to drive some of the cars. PF1 has a fleet of recent Jordans, Jaguars and Super Aguris.

"Owning and running an F1 car has always been prohibitive for all but the super-rich – until now," says Paul Osborn, one of the founders of PF1. "We’ll charge PF1 customers £300,000, plus £2500 for membership of Club PF1, which enables you to run your car at four events per year at places like Donington and Spa. Now, £300,000-odd isn’t a small sum - but when you consider that our customers will own their cars, complete with engines, and can of course sell them if they like, it starts to be a lot more affordable. And remember that £300,000 is only half the price of a Ferrari Enzo road car."

Brundle drove several cars at the launch of PF1 and said that PF1's pricing is "on a par with something like a Porsche Carrera GT, or an equivalent roadgoing supercar, and yet it’s so much more exclusive an experience. F1 has never been so affordable before."

Posted Image

#68 autsajder

autsajder
  • Members
  • 3,607 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 13:18

Hamilton banned from driving

The British formula one star Lewis Hamilton has had his driving licence suspended for a month after being caught speeding on a French motorway, police said today. Hamilton was driving a Mercedes when he was clocked at 122mph near the northern town of Laon on Sunday.

Police stopped him, detained the car and fined him €600 (£429). "He was very polite and cooperative," said a police spokesman. He said the car had since been collected on behalf of Hamilton.

Schumacher Drives Taxi, Police Investigate

Seven-times world champion Michael Schumacher will be investigated by Police in regard to whether he broke the law when he got behind the wheel of a taxi last week.

#69 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 09:24

Stefano Domenicali kaže kako će kvalifikacije sledeće sezone izgledati ovako:
Q1 je trajati 20 umesto dosadašnjih 15 minuta.
Q2 će ostati na 15min.
Q3 sa 15 se smanjuje na 10 min.
Najveća razlika je u tome što niko neće smeti da dodaje gorivo pre starta trke.

Edited by alpiner, 21 December 2007 - 09:24.

#70 Downforce

Downforce
  • Members
  • 4,995 posts

Posted 21 December 2007 - 16:39

Koliko sam ja razumeo gorivo se dodaje na samom startu kvalifikacija. Kasnije nema dopune(ranije je pred Q3 bilo dopune). Gresim li? :rolleyes:

#71 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 26 December 2007 - 21:36

Nisam znao gde ovo da stavim.

Danas je na History-u bila emisija o Oswaldu Mosleyu, Maxovom ocu, vođi crnokošuljaša i fašističkog pokreta u Engleskoj.
Posted Image
Skotinu su finansirali Hitler i Mussolini, Goebbels mu je bio kum na venčanju. Nažalost u emisiji nisu opisane i njegove aktivnosti posle rata.
Šezdesetih osniva partiju ultra desnice u kojoj je i Max bio aktivan.

#72 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 16:58

SNG 2008!

Raspored prezentacija novih bolida:

January 6 - Ferrari F1 2008, Fiorano, Italy
January 7 - McLaren MP4-23, Stuttgart, Germany
January 10 - Toyota TF108, Cologne, Germany
January 14 - BMW Sauber F1.08, Munich, Germany
January 16 - Red Bull RB4, Jerez, Spain
January 29 - Honda RA108, Brackley, UK
January 31 - Renault R28, Paris, France

#73 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 12:33

A1GP - Biofuel set for introduction

A1GP World Cup of Motorsport will make history next weekend as all 22 national teams competing in the A1GP Taupo, New Zealand take to the track with biofuel in their tanks.

The landmark event will make A1GP the first truly global motorsport series to race on a 30 per cent biofuel mix.

The cornerstone of an ambitious series of initiatives to help reduce its environmental footprint, A1GP's new fuel, an ethanol based product Hiperflo E30, is sourced from sugar beet in Europe and produced specifically for A1GP.

Developed in partnership with Zytek, the series' engine manufacturer, the fuel produces less harmful particulate matter than conventional fuels and will reduce CO2 emissions by 21 per cent per car based on a wheel to wheel calculation.

The introduction of E30 was delayed from the start of the season to ensure vehicle performance wasn't affected by the change.

#74 Klika

Klika
  • Members
  • 751 posts

Posted 14 January 2008 - 18:40

Tod je vec poceo da kuka i ne bi me cudilo da nesto pripremju kako da opet "smeste" McLarenu:

Todt: New electronics give McLaren advantage.

Ferrari man admits that new parts give rivals the edge.

While McLaren was busy unveiling the new MP4-23 in Germany, Ferrari chief executive Jean Todt has claimed that the Woking-based team will go into the new season with a clear advantage in the title race.

Todt, who has handed the running of Ferrari's F1 team over to Stefano Domenicali, was speaking to reporters about the new Standard Electronic Control Unit that will be introduced into Formula 1 this season - a unit built by McLaren Electronic Systems.

Admitting he would have preferred the unit to have been built by someone else, the Frenchman said he felt it was a situation that would need to be monitored during the year ahead although he grudgingly accepted that the McLaren bid was the best one put forward.

"We would have preferred that the single control unit for all Formula One teams was built by another company," Todt was quoted by Reuters. "We must accept the fact that McLaren with Microsoft put forward the most economic proposal.

"It is clear it is a situation to monitor. But it is obvious that, at least at the start, McLaren will have an advantage in the championship."

Edited by Klika, 14 January 2008 - 18:41.

#75 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 23:28

Mercedes chase McLaren majority - report

| Thursday, 17 January 2008

Germany's Daimler AG intends to boost its 40 percent stake in Formula One team McLaren to a majority and has already agreed the main points of a deal, Germany's Auto Motor und Sport magazine has reported.

The publication cited sources close to McLaren as saying talks with Daimler's Mercedes arm had been going on since October and a deal should be announced before the season starts in mid-March.

A spokesman for Mercedes motorsport would not confirm the report.

"The status quo has not changed at all. Daimler still holds 40 percent of the McLaren Group. We ask for your understanding that we will not comment on speculation beyond this," he said.

There has been regular speculation in recent years about Mercedes, who paid an estimated $US400 million ($NZ517.73 million) for their stake in 1999, taking control of McLaren.

Last January, Dennis and Saudi business partner Mansour Ojjeh announced they were selling half their stakes in the team to Bahrain's Mumtalakat Holding Company.

That left Mercedes with 40 per cent, Mumtalakat with 30 and Dennis and Ojjeh with 15 per cent each.