Photo
- - - - -

The Wire

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
112 replies to this topic

#106 T Mac

T Mac
  • Members
  • 8,239 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:05

Bez tih crnaca serija ne bi bila to što jeste.

#107 Escalade

Escalade
  • Members
  • 15,598 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:16

kriminal + Baltimor = crnci

:kece:

#108 DayWalker

DayWalker
  • Members
  • 7,846 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 21:28

ima i od crnkinja da se probere   ^_^

#109 Chaos Is Me

Chaos Is Me
  • Members
  • 16,595 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 14:58

Što se mene tiče, all time fav!

#110 T Mac

T Mac
  • Members
  • 8,239 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 15:25

Meni nije najomiljenija, ali objektivno gledano, u Top 3 svih vremena. Ipak su mi Sopranovi #1.

#111 mister-no

mister-no
  • Members
  • 5,374 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 15:44

I meni je u top 5 sigurno, uz Sopranove, BB..

Jel gledate Fargo, odlicni su prvih 6 epizoda...

#112 Mrs. Nobody

Mrs. Nobody
  • Members
  • 754 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 21:09

Što se mene tiče, all time fav!

I moj. Tesko da ce iko napraviti ovako dobru seriju ikada. Perfekcija cista. I tako te usisa da ni jednog momenta nemas utisak da je ono sto gledas fikcija. Tako dobro uradjeni likovi, ne zna se koji je bolji. Prica slozena, uradjena do detalja, bez specijalnih efekata, pucnjava, jurnjava, patetike. Savrsenstvo

#113 zorex

zorex
  • Members
  • 4,662 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 00:06

Nisam znao za ovo, još jedan respekt za najbolju seriju evar.

Robert Colesberry, The Wire
The unexpected heart-surgery-related death of executive producer Robert Colesberry was a blow to everyone on The Wire, but the resulting StairMaster death of his minor on-screen character, bumbling homicide detective Ray Cole, wasn’t an especially difficult event to write around. (There are plenty of mediocre cops in the show’s Baltimore PD.) It’s all the more touching, then, how much weight Cole’s death is given. His framed picture was added to the series’ opening credits, and at his raucous cop-bar wake (where Cole’s body is laid out on the pool table), rotund Sergeant Landsman (Delaney Williams) gives a (whiskey) glowing eulogy that makes coded reference to Colesberry’s role in producing the films Mississippi Burning and After Hours, and the miniseries The Corner. And then all the gathered cops sing along to The Pogues’ rousing “The Body Of An American” in tribute to their fallen comrade.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVznnoptsmM