Photo

Polarizacija

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 Drosophilia

Drosophilia
  • Members
  • 858 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 11:23

Ako se foton usmjeri prema filteru čija je polarizacija na vertikalnoj osi i ako taj foton prođe kroz taj filter, onda bi polarizacija tog fotona na izlasku iz filtera bila isto tako na vetikalnoj osi ( spin gore ili dolje ). Ako bi taj foton nastavio svojom putanjom do sljedećeg filtera čija je polarizacija na 89 stupnjeva u odnosu na prvi filter, da li bi taj foton prošao drugi filter s obzirom da taj foton nebi prošao drugi filer ako bi drugi filter bio polariziran na 90 stupnjeva.

Ukratko, koje je najmanje odstupanje drugog filtera od 90 stupnjeva polarizacije u odnosu na prvi filter, a u kojem slučaju bi foton, koji je polariziran na 0 stupnjeva na izlasku iz prvog filtera, prošao i drugi filter?

Anton

Edited by Drosophilia, 17 July 2007 - 11:24.

#2 sexton

sexton
  • Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 12:04

Is...

Which suggests that what you really need to know is 'What was the Question?'.

#3 Drosophilia

Drosophilia
  • Members
  • 858 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 12:36

QUOTE(sexton @ 17 Jul 2007, 13:04) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is...

Which suggests that what you really need to know is 'What was the Question?'.

The question is..what is the final purpose of all this shit?

Now, do you know the answer on my question, the one which is much more simpler one?

Anton

#4 sexton

sexton
  • Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 14:10

otkud znam, nisam ti ja Petar Kulisic ....

#5 Drosophilia

Drosophilia
  • Members
  • 858 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 14:47

QUOTE(sexton @ 17 Jul 2007, 15:10) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
otkud znam, nisam ti ja Petar Kulisic ....

Correct.

Anton

#6 kurdi

kurdi
  • Members
  • 3,206 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 18:17

uh... plasim se da cu stimulisati jos jedan gedanken ds experiment...

ali ovo ce ti mozda biti poucno, posto ilustruje jedan od sustinskih problema svih tvojih razmisljanja.

ne postoji minimalno odstupanje za koje bi foton prosao i pogresno je uopste piati da li ce proci jer odgovor a priori nije da ili ne, nego za svako konacno odstupanje postoji konacna verovatnoca da prodje, i to je kontinualna funkcija.

konkretno u tvom slucaju, za 1 stepen odstupanja od horizontale verovatnoca da prodje je 0.03%

generalno, ako je ugao odstupanja od horizontale x, verovatnoca da prodje je

[sin(x)]^2

gde ^2 znaci na kvadrat.

#7 Drosophilia

Drosophilia
  • Members
  • 858 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 19:01

'kurdi' date='17 Jul 2007, 19:17' post='1789966']
uh... plasim se da cu stimulisati jos jedan gedanken ds experiment..

kurdi, my man,

tvoja savjest može biti čista. Koliko je meni poznato ti nisi potaknuo gendankiranje, gendankiranje se je već dogodilo u trenu i sasvim slučajno, došlo je kao ljetnji pljusak nakon požara, kao zubobolja nakon previše kolača, kao prst u oku namjesto u nosu, kao itd itd....

ali ovo ce ti mozda biti poucno, posto ilustruje jedan od sustinskih problema svih tvojih razmisljanja.

Više strpljenja a manje arogancije bi bilo unapređenje tvojeg stava u vezi rasprava i razgovora na teme iz fizike, i to za barewm 63.5 %. Šteta što imaš znanje a nemaš dovoljno dobre volje da završimo raspravu na ovu i slične teme sa nekakvim zaključkom.

Nije valjda da bi bilo dosadnije razgovarati na teme iz fizike, pa taman bile i gendanken eksperimenti, u usporedbi sa uobičajnim temama koje se u zadnje vrijeme vrte na ovom forumu?

U svakom slučaju, hvala ti na odgovoru. Vjerojatnost od 0.03 % je, čini mi se, dovoljna da bi gendaken DS uspio.

Ako imaš hrabrosti imam još nekoliko pitanja.

In the meantime....yes!.....notorious gendaken monster na temu locality versus nonlocality is lurking below....run run, run for your life...

The source is producing an entangled electrons ( or photons, to avoid transfer of information at the speed of light ) in such a manner that if those electrons are measured in regard to axis 1, one of the electrons ( in this case we do not know which electron, A or B,it is random at the source) will record a spin up on the axis 1, while other electron will record a spin down on the axis 1, and vice versa.

So far there is no need for entanglement to achieve that result because an electrons are prepared in such a manner that they are in the "mirror" state of a spin at axis 1 , in regard to each other, and consequently if one is up and other is down that is/could be just a consequence of their initial state at the moment of creation.

Now,we have two detectors alike detectors in the Stern/Gerlach experiment. One detector on each of the sides.

Detector A is placed 10 meters from the source, while detector B is placed 9 meters from the source.

Detector A has a magnetic field set up to measure spin on the axis 1 with the same polarity, let us named that polarity as "X".

Detector B also has a magnetic filed set up with polarity X. However, a polarity of detector B can be switched at will from X to reversed polarity named "Y".

Now we make number of consequent measurements with pairs of entangled electrons, let us say that we made 50 measurements( better 50 000 or 500 000 measurements , but this is simplification).

Detector A is set up with polarity of magnetic field X in all of 50 measurements.

Detector B is set up with polarity of magnetic field in irregular intervals as follows:

X X X X X X X X Y X X Y X X X X X Y X X Y X X X X Y X X X X X X X X X X X Y Y Y X X X Y X X Y X X X

so, detector A and B, polarity of a magnetic fields:

A-- X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

B-- X X X X X X X X Y X X Y X X X X X Y X X Y X X X X Y X X X X X X X X X X X Y Y Y X X X Y X X Y X X X

If spin of an entangled electron ( or an electron in general ) is undefined until measurement, that is, a spin of an electron is in the state of superposition ( from two possible states, up or down on a certain axis ), that is, a spin of an electron is random, then electron B will record spin up or spin down in 50 % of the cases at detector B regardless that magnetic field at detector B is set up in irregular uneven number of cases with polarity X in regard to polarity Y because for each of the measurement an electron B can with equal probability randomly assume spin up or down regardless is polarization at detector B X or Y.

If spin of an electron is defined at the source that is, in the moment of creation, even that spin is created in random manner at the act of creation if an electron has defined spin after the act of creation then percentage of recorded spin up or spin down at detector B would be very likely uneven for spin up in regard to spin down because sequence of polarities between Y and X is irregular one in five cases, and it seems very unlikely that sequence of random spin for electron B at the act of creation of 1/2 would "follow" regularly irregular sequence of uneven polarities at detector B of 1/5 in such a manner that the final result would be 50 % of spin up and down for an electron B.

If there is no nonlocality nor entanglement an electron A will measure a spin up and a spin down in half of the measurements in the situation when an electron B would measured uneven number of spin up in regard to spin down due defined, although random, spin at the source.

If there is no nonlocality there would be a measurements when an electron B and an electron A would have the opposite spin when magnetic filed at detector B is set up at Y polarity, and the same spin when magnetic field at detector B is set up at X polarity.

If there is nonlocality an electron A will measured a spin up or spin down in 50 % of the measurements in the situation when an electron B would record also half of the measurements of spin up and down, and when their spins would always be in the accordance to polarity at detectors, that is, X X--opposite, XY--the same.

#8 kurdi

kurdi
  • Members
  • 3,206 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 01:16

QUOTE(Drosophilia @ 17 Jul 2007, 19:01) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ako imaš hrabrosti imam još nekoliko pitanja.

jebiga iskreno receno nemam.

#9 Drosophilia

Drosophilia
  • Members
  • 858 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 10:17

QUOTE(kurdi @ 18 Jul 2007, 02:16) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
jebiga iskreno receno nemam.

laugh.gif

#10 chandra

chandra
  • Members
  • 2,782 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 11:41

ajme, i vi fizicari-cistunci i vasi gedanken eksperimenti. polarizacija kao fenomen postaje stvarno interesantna kada se zracenje tretira makroskopski. wink.gif

mali troll - kako tretirate redistribuciju fotona po frekvencijama pri rasejanju na vezanim elektronima?

#11 Drosophilia

Drosophilia
  • Members
  • 858 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 12:30

QUOTE(chandra @ 18 Jul 2007, 12:41) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
mali troll - kako tretirate redistribuciju fotona po frekvencijama pri rasejanju na vezanim elektronima?

Ovisi o sezoni. Ako je ljeto poput ovog sa temperaturama iznad 33 celzijusa onda je najbolji tretman blitva lešo, patate i tikvice lešo, fažol na salatu i mali teleći šnicel. Jaja ( kokošja ) po izboru.

Dingač se podrazumjeva.

Kauč unutar radijusa maksimalnog mogućnog kretanja nakon obida.

Anton