Photo

Borat:)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
161 replies to this topic

#1 WVIZ

WVIZ
  • Members
  • 2,497 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 21:08

http://video.google....3652899&q=borat

#2 Mr.Smith

Mr.Smith
  • Members
  • 3,104 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 21:26

...jedan od retkih tv serijala (ali g show, pogotovo borat segmenti) na koji stavljam 'seal of approval' - borat je interesantni spin-off, nadam se i da ce biti bolji od ali g inthahouse...

#3 WVIZ

WVIZ
  • Members
  • 2,497 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 21:54

Ne znam da li ce ovaj dukometrazni film imati koncept, ili ce biti samo diza verzija TV serijala?

#4 Maltese

Maltese
  • Banned
  • 2,634 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 05:21

Po naslovu sam pomislio da ce Borat naci neku blizu rodbinu u Srbiji.

#5 copkillah

copkillah
  • Members
  • 4,075 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 12:12

QUOTE(WVIZ @ 21 Aug 2006, 22:54)
Ne znam da li ce ovaj dukometrazni film imati koncept, ili ce biti samo diza verzija TV serijala?

Koliko mi se čini, Borat će da ugleda Pamelu na televiziji i njegov cilj će da bude da je sretne uživo smile.gif

Bilo kako bilo, jedva čekam ovaj film.

I Ali G Indahouse je bio odličan smile.gif

I sve gde se pojavljuje SBC je odlično smile.gif

I jedva čekam da Talladega Nights dodju i ovde smile.gif

#6 Pavllle

Pavllle
  • Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 16:42

Jel film vec dosao u USA ili se tek ocekuje premijera?

Tj da li se moze naci negde da se skine ili kod lokalnih snabdevaca posto sumnjam da ce doci kod nas u bioskope.

#7 vasudeva418

vasudeva418
  • Banned
  • 2,635 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 16:45

Beogradska premijera je 8. novembra, ide trejler na TV Cinemania.

#8 Mr.Smith

Mr.Smith
  • Members
  • 3,104 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 17:30

QUOTE(Pavllle @ 24 Aug 2006, 11:42)
Jel film vec dosao u USA ili se tek ocekuje premijera?

Tj da li se moze naci negde da se skine ili kod lokalnih snabdevaca posto sumnjam da ce doci kod nas u bioskope.

Borat

...tu je sav info, redovna bioskopska distribucja pocinje 3. novembra...

#9 Larko

Larko
  • Banned
  • 6,536 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 06:35

QUOTE(vasudeva418 @ 24 Aug 2006, 18:45)
Beogradska premijera je 8. novembra, ide trejler na TV Cinemania.

prema onome sto sam procitao, film je za pet uzastopnih gledanja.

#10 Bad Music For Bad People

Bad Music For Bad People
  • Members
  • 7,230 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 06:47

ha, moj drugar sa myspace-a.

http://www.myspace.com/borat

#11 Miralem

Miralem
  • Banned
  • 815 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 08:35

razlika izmedju ali g-ja i borata je otprilike ista kao i ona izmedju mister bina i crne guje.

#12 copkillah

copkillah
  • Members
  • 4,075 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 13:16

QUOTE(Bad Music For Bad People @ 30 Aug 2006, 07:47)

i moj i moj!
laugh.gif

#13 Verbatim

Verbatim
  • Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 16:48

"I make a movie film please you come see November 3 if it not success - I will be execute"

biggrin.gif

Edited by Verbatim, 30 August 2006 - 16:53.

#14 Rostokovsky

Rostokovsky
  • Members
  • 3,260 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 18:30

'and i will make liquid explosion in you?'

#15 Mr.Smith

Mr.Smith
  • Members
  • 3,104 posts

Posted 30 August 2006 - 23:30

Mozda ce nekog interesovati i ovo:

'The Central Asian country is spitting mad at Da Ali G Show mastermind Sacha Baron Cohen, threatening to sue the comedian because one of his characters, Kazakhstani journalist Borat Sagdiyev, ridicules its people.

According to Reuters, Kazakhstan's foreign ministry held a press conference Monday to condemn Cohen's brand of politically incorrect buffoonery.

"We do not rule out that Mr. Cohen is serving someone's political order designed to present Kazakhstan and its people in a derogatory way," ministry spokesman Yerzham Ashykbayev told reporters. ph34r.gif

What specifically peeved the officials was Cohen's gig hosting the 2005 MTV Europe Music Awards as Borat earlier this month in Lisbon. Appearing in the guise of the well meaning foreign correspondent with an avid curiosity of all things Western, Cohen arrived at the show on an Air Kazakh propeller plane controlled by a one-eyed pilot holding a vodka bottle.

Following Madonna's show-opening number, the mustachioed faux newsman said: "That singer before me. Who was it? It was very courageous of MTV to start the show with a genuine transvestite. He was very convincing. It was only his hands and his testisatchels that gave it away." And he signed off by saying: "To the world, I love you! Apart from Uzbekistan. A--holes." laugh.gif

"We view Mr. Cohen's behavior at the MTV Europe Music Awards as utterly unacceptable, being a concoction of bad taste and ill manners, which is completely incompatible with ethics and civilized behavior," Ashykbayev said.

"To prevent new pranks of this kind," Ashykbayev threatened legal action, although he did not specify exactly what options the government of the former Soviet republic was considering.

Borat's bad taste and ill manners has made for some hysterically funny moments on the Emmy-nominated Da Ali G Show as Cohen uses his alter ego to expose prejudice.

In one famous segment, Borat masquerades as a country music star from Kazakhstan who visits a bar in Oklahoma and sings a patently anti-Semitic song that features the chorus: "Throw the Jews down the well." Despite the over-the-top antics, bar patrons are seen happily clapping, singing along and stomping their feet.

This isn't the first time a stunt involving Kazakhstan's sixth-most popular journalist has made headlines.

Appearing in character, Cohen crashed a "marriage ceremony" for Pamela Anderson's pooches on a beach in Malibu in August. Borat arrived in the surf on an inflatable turtle-shaped raft. He was promptly thrown back to sea by Anderson's unamused security detail. The bit was presumably for the new season of Da Ali G Show.

But people are beginning to catch on to the 34-year-old Cohen's spoofs. New York magazine reported that Borat was recognized immediately when he showed up on the New York City subway in July, speaking broken English and trying to kiss men. The New York Times, meanwhile, said a Georgia politician backed out of interview with Borat after being tipped off by an aide about the shtick. "