Photo
- - - - -

IMDB

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
36 replies to this topic

#16 Mr.Smith

Mr.Smith
  • Members
  • 3,104 posts

Posted 23 July 2006 - 16:12

QUOTE(Carolostadien @ 23 Jul 2006, 05:06)
ma dajte, pa tip se MORA zajebavat, nemoguce da je netko tako lud smile.gif

...mislim da se ne zeza (a nije ni lud, mozda samo malo 'na svoju ruku')...covek zivi na malom portugalskom ostrvu, sa toliko inteligencije koliko mu je Bog dao, i usadjenim moralnim i religijskim ubedjenjima koji mu odredjuju kako dozivljava filmove... evo ga link za njegove komentare, pa ko voli, nek' gubi vreme laugh.gif B. Santos, movie critic

#17 Zmitjkoe

Zmitjkoe
  • Members
  • 4,978 posts

Posted 23 July 2006 - 16:58

Evo jedne "kritike" filma The Hours:

what a waste. what is wrong with hollywood, 10 May 2003
Author: lfew-1 from el paso tx. usa

A totally pointless movie. i went to see it at the cinema and after about 30min i demanded my money back. This movie has absolutely nothing to do with the real world. All about gay sex and stupidity. I used to have some respect for the actors but after this movie i will question anything with any of them in it again. What is wrong with hollywood to tout this piece of @#$% as a good movie. There is absolutely nothing in it that has a message except for the fact that if you are gay you will probably get aids and die. This movie underscores the reason that i did'nt go to the cinema for over 10 years. Where would the civilization be if everyone was gay. Talk about the rules of nature - this is a leap in logic that has neat and deep inner meaning. Could it be that the reason all these actors and actress did this movie is because something is wrong with them. One of the worst movies i have ever seen. If you want to see quite possibly the best movie i have ever seen on being gay and how to handle it - check out an old tony curtis, jack lemon, marylin monroe movie - some like it hot. its a great movie, put down by the same reviewers and lifestyle that rated the hours so good. Humm, could it be that we should as normal people go and watch the movies that these lamers say is bad. lol

#18 kokota

kokota
  • Members
  • 643 posts

Posted 23 July 2006 - 17:23

Sta sve ljudi rade od dosade..u pitanju je film The Terminal..

Disturbing Subliminal Messages

by - kereta (Fri Mar 10 2006 23:28:45 )

Did anyone notice the quiet Muslim guy at the counter who gets taken in for questioning?

When Tom Hanks is given a "tip" to leave at 12 within 5 minutes when the guards are not there, the Field Commissioner guy watches him... as Tom Hanks kneels down to test if he's being watched, the Commissioner guy says "What is he doing, is he praying? Isn't that what they do?" [Yes, Muslims pray everyday around noon.]

After the commissioner guy hired a person to collect the carts, he was saying how controlling of one's resources will eventually drive them out. Which is what the Palestinians are going through with Israeli control of their economic income?

Then as Tom Hanks tries to talk to the lady behind the visa counter for the food distributor guy, (around 40 minutes into the movie), there's a very serious Muslim guy who is supposed to look like he's from Afghanistan I guess.

Then when Tom Hanks is paged by the Commissioner guy, and offered food, the camera follows the food as a police enters the room, but through the glass, there is that same Muslim guy being questioned. The camera nicely follows the food, which is angled so that it's right next to the Muslim guy. Very nice work Spielberg. He's clearly trying to get attention to him. Other than artistic film techniques, he makes the commissioner guy directly point at him. (as if he's pointing at the food).

I was wondering if anyone else noticed this. What message is Spielberg trying to express here? Is Tom Hanks supposed to be the Palestinians who refuse to leave their homeland even though Israelis came and build walls around them? What's up with the Muslim guy in questioning emphasized in that scene? Is he supposed to be a terrorist? In my opinion, all of these messages offend me as a Muslim person. Especially where he stereotypes the Muslim guy as a possible terrorist. Wondering if anyone else noticed, and feel similar from this yet-another-speilburg with a hidden message.

Edited by kokota, 23 July 2006 - 17:24.

#19 light_angel

light_angel
  • Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 07:13

QUOTE(Mr.Smith @ 23 Jul 2006, 17:12)
...mislim da se ne zeza (a nije ni lud, mozda samo malo 'na svoju ruku')...covek zivi na malom portugalskom ostrvu, sa toliko inteligencije koliko mu je Bog dao, i usadjenim moralnim i religijskim ubedjenjima koji mu odredjuju kako dozivljava filmove... evo ga link za njegove komentare, pa ko voli, nek' gubi vreme  laugh.gif B. Santos, movie critic

Za Gospodara prstenova:
1 out of 7 people found the following comment useful :-
This sucks!, 13 September 2005

This trilogy has a success it doesn't deserve. It's not even a real fantasy: it's a horrible epic with weird characters (the hobbits), pre-historical people, horrible monsters and strong battles.

Even so, the first movie is maybe the less violent of all, which makes it the best one. But it's still a bad movie.

It's also too long: almost 3 hours. Boring and gets me tired. The best thing about this movie (and so for the rest of all) is Liv Tyler's presence (too bad it's only for a while). She's so beautiful.

Elijah Wood and Liv Tyler were the ones who had the best acting in the movie.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

#20 DilanDog

DilanDog
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 13:33

Komentar na "Lepa sela lepo gore":

Serbian nationalist's propaganda in a nice wrap, 4 April 2006

Author: noogie76

The movie would be one of the greatest that came from former Yugoslavia if the events described in it would be fiction. Since the war and killings are historical facts, this attempt to equalize victims and killers is just another Serbian nationalist's propaganda material. At least, unlike idiotic presentation called 'Underground', it was not made only of hate towards others. The story of two childhood friends (Serb and Bosnian) that end up on opposite sides in aggression on Bosnia is very unrealistic. Director and writer obviously have never been to Bosnia and their vision of people and their relationships is most probably based on communist pamphlets from the times of Yugoslavia that speak of "Bratstvo i Jedinstvo" (Brotherhood and Unity) among all different nations under one red flag. Movie smartly shows that there were atrocities by Serbian aggressor army - since this is undeniable fact recorded by so many western sources. On the other hand, in the spirit of the worst Serbian nationalists, it tries to justify the crimes by implying that the Bosnians who defended their country from outside aggression were the same as those who attacked the country. All in all, do not poison your mind with this garbage.

#21 Taii

Taii
  • Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 26 July 2006 - 08:57

[quote=BraveMargot,21 Jul 2006, 12:55]

Moj omiljeni reviewer je Dr. Gore.

dr.gore biggrin.gif
thumbup.gif roflmao.gif od sad pa na dalje omiljeni smile.gif

#22 Verbal_Kint

Verbal_Kint
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 16:07

Rizikujem da ispadnem glup, ali šta znači ono 'Spoiler Alert'?

#23 Glas RazumaN

Glas RazumaN
  • Members
  • 2,538 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 16:28

QUOTE(Verbal_Kint @ 28 Jul 2006, 17:07)
Rizikujem da ispadnem glup, ali šta znači ono 'Spoiler Alert'?

To znači da ne čitaš ako nisi gledao film (osim ako nisi mazohista smile.gif) jer će korisnik u komentaru otkriti neke manje ili više suštinske delove filma ili radnje.

#24 untouchable_23

untouchable_23
  • Members
  • 1,337 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 18:14

Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif
Pa da li je moguce da je neko onako prokomentarisao The Hours?!?!?!?! Stvarno ne mogu da svarim onaj komentar.. pogotovo zato sto je ovo mozda i (sadrzinski) najbolji film ikada! jbt... koliko li ovakvih ljudi ima.?!.?!.?! blink.gif

#25 Verbal_Kint

Verbal_Kint
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 21:39

A, ima li ko podatak koje je gospodin Santos starosne dobi? Možda tu leži ključ?

#26 Catwoman

Catwoman
  • Members
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 02:23

QUOTE(Verbal_Kint @ 28 Jul 2006, 23:39)
A, ima li ko podatak koje je gospodin Santos starosne dobi? Možda tu leži ključ?

But let me explain this better: once some of my teachers talked about this movie and I searched in the Internet what was it about.

I knew my school mates would love the movie, and so it was.

Eto ti odgovora, g. Santos ide u školu (mada ne kaže osnovnu ili srednju, niti koji razred).

Ali, mladost ne opravdava glupost. dry.gif Ionako će kad postan stariji verovatno postati još zagriženiji u svojim moralno-religioznim stavovima o filmskoj umetnosti. ph34r.gif

#27 light_angel

light_angel
  • Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 02:34

QUOTE(Verbal_Kint @ 28 Jul 2006, 22:39)

Well , BS obicno komentarise crtace i teen komedije ... rolleyes.gif Enough said. ph34r.gif

#28 Verbal_Kint

Verbal_Kint
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 07:32

Joj, a šta ako je gledao Paklenu Pomorandžu! Evo, zamišljam komentar... laugh.gif
Odo' odma' na IMDB da vidim jel' gled'o cool.gif

#29 Zmitjkoe

Zmitjkoe
  • Members
  • 4,978 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 10:06

American UGLY, 20 September 2003
Author: FilmyEyes from Penn

I'll be honest to admit that I didn't watch the whole movie, but I tried - oh God, how I tried. But I found myself counting down the minutes on my DVD player, waiting for something INTERESTING to happen. I set a deadline of twenty five minutes from the start of the movie before I would turn it off. Around the twenty minute mark the beautiful, young, sassy, pott-smoking cheerleader makes her appearance. And the depressed, near-middle-age father of the cheerleader's best friend falls for her. Gee, what an original idea. Oh, but don't think that that was the movie's only clever, original idea. There was also the gay, next door couple who expects to be treated just like everyone else. And of course, there has to be a gay couple antagonist - in the form of a disciplinarian, homophobic military veteran. So, patiently I waited for more interesting characters or dialogue or situation plot or ANYTHING to show up. [I still had five minutes] But instead, cliche after cliche permeated this movie - the floundering real-estate-agent wife, the morbid teenage daughter, the handsome but creepy boy next door. I found myself finishing the characters' lines well before they did.

The acting was average, which is what to be expected from a movie of this type.

With all the accolades and praise this movie received, this is definitely one of those movies you will want to slit your wrist with the thin edge of your movie stub - as you sit there and wonder what the hell all the fuss was about. Oh, one more thing, you'll have to use the thin edge of the DVD disk to do your cutting, as this movie is [thank God] no longer in the theaters.

#30 Ptteski

Ptteski
  • Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 14:51

QUOTE(Zmitjkoe @ 29 Jul 2006, 11:06)
So, patiently I waited for more interesting characters or dialogue or situation plot or ANYTHING to show up

John Rambo biggrin.gif ?