Photo

Koga ce najvise pokrasti na SP?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
92 replies to this topic

Poll: Koga ce na ovom prvenstvu najvise krasti sudije/FIFA/trilateralna komisija? (94 member(s) have cast votes)

Koga ce na ovom prvenstvu najvise krasti sudije/FIFA/trilateralna komisija?

1. Spaniju (3 votes [3.19%])

Percentage of vote: 3.19%

2. Hrvatsku (60 votes [63.83%])

Percentage of vote: 63.83%

3. Italiju (6 votes [6.38%])

Percentage of vote: 6.38%

4. Nemacku (1 votes [1.06%])

Percentage of vote: 1.06%

5. SCG (24 votes [25.53%])

Percentage of vote: 25.53%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#91 kralj

kralj
  • Members
  • 2,445 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 10:42

Australija je na krilima najvece kradje i nepravde stigla na SP, pa svaka kradja uperena protiv njih predstavlja moralni cin. Uostalom, protiv Italijana su osetili isto ono sto su i Hrvati protiv njih. Kompenzaciju za prethodne kradje u njihovu korist. Mada, penal nije bio toliko pokraden....

Sudije su resile i mnoge druge utakmice. Pricajte vi koliko hocete o hipotetickoj renesansi brazila u slucaju da Ganci izjednace, ali neregularan gol je odlucio tu utakmicu. Do tada, izjednacenje je bilo prilicno izvesno.

#92 reg

reg
  • Members
  • 4,229 posts

Posted 02 July 2006 - 01:49

QUOTE(nove kradje i moralne pobede)
English devastated after loss

Associated Press

GELSENKIRCHEN, Germany (AP) - Some just lay on their backs, too stunned to move. Some cried. And some hugged, trying trying to console each other.

About 35,000 English fans appeared devastated Saturday on the grassy fields at Gelsentrab Park, a horse track outfitted with a large-screen television and BBC coverage of the England-Portugal World Cup quarterfinal. The setup was created for the fans without tickets.

After Cristiano Ronaldo's final shot the back of the net, giving the Portuguese a 3-1 victory on penalties following a 0-0 draw, the English were dumbstruck that they had lost another game in a shootout.

"When you have lost five in a row, you think it can't happen again," said Dave Reynolds, an aerospace engineer from Bournemouth. "Just heart-wrenching - you think, no, not again."

They lavished their team with praise for playing a man down for the final 28 minutes of regulation and another 30 minutes of extra time after Wayne Rooney's red card, and poured venom on Argentine referee Horacio Elizondo for the expulsion.

What made it particularly difficult to absorb was their belief that this was England's year.

"It felt like it was destiny, we had the players," said Sean Boland of Dunstable. "Everyone thought we were going to win, but it was not to be. Gutting, everyone will tell you that."

Reynolds and his buddies, Chris Johnson and Spencer Casemore, had just one sentence to describe England's World Cup history full of red cards and shootout losses: "Cheaten, not beaten."

"In every tournament for 20 years, we have never been properly beaten; we have been decisioned," Reynolds said.

As the penalty shootout went on, English fans closed their eyes or threw their arms around each other in trepidation. Some were so anxious, they slammed their fists against the iron pipes holding up the beer tents, breaking some. Then they apologized with "sorry mate" and backed off.

Then it was over, and they shuffled quietly out of the horse track.

"Always the same story," said Glen West, a London student. "We are always the gallant loser. We play well and lose. It hurts."

#93 BigLebowsky

BigLebowsky
  • Members
  • 1,822 posts

Posted 02 July 2006 - 15:51

QUOTE(BigLebowsky @ 26 Jun 2006, 23:09)
...i dalje tipujem da ce argentinu tesko da pokradu...ali poznato je i da sam svaki put pogresno prognozirao...

...pogresio...ipak su sami sebe pobedili...