Australija vs Kanada

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
190 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_colorita_*

Guest_colorita_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2006 - 12:35

Koja zemlja nudi vise mogucnosti, bolji standard, bolju zaradu? Vasa iskustva?

#2 Indy

Indy
  • Members
  • 21,392 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 13:00

Obe zemlje su slične utoliko što su prilično prazne i ne baš prijatne (za život) van urbanih centara, samo su im klime otprilike inverzne. U gradovima nećeš primetiti neku veću razliku (osim što se vozi na kontra stranama).

Velika razlika je u tome što se Kanada naravno graniči sa USA, što bi trebalo da je prednost (valjda). Neka je prednost Kanade (posebno istočne obale) i relativna blizina Evrope (jeftiniji, kraći letovi, itd).

Što se tiče mogućnosti za rad i sl, to najviše zavisi od tvoje struke, radnog iskustva i vladanja engleskim (eventualno i francuskim, ako ciljaš ka Kvebeku). Ako si u tim stvarima jaka, mislim da ima jako puno mogućnosti u obe zemlje.

#3 CallCenter

CallCenter
  • Members
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 14:01

Indy, izvini :wub: , ali Canada je...

Mhmmmm.....

#4 Indy

Indy
  • Members
  • 21,392 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 14:06

Meni se lično klima ovde mnogo više sviđa. :wub:

#5 CallCenter

CallCenter
  • Members
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 14:17

Indijana, overi ovu lepotu.

Ili Posted Image, ili Posted Image.

#6 Indy

Indy
  • Members
  • 21,392 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 14:30

Indijana, overi ...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bio sam tamo, znam da je prelepo. Ali, mislim da ovo nije tema o turizmu. :wub:

#7 CallCenter

CallCenter
  • Members
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 14:34

Znam, al' hebi ga, nisam odoleo. :wub:

#8 nonick

nonick
  • Members
  • 1,843 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 15:48

evo jedne slichice iz lichne kolekcije, nema veze sa turizmom, real life :wub:
za one koje ne vole gradsku guzhvu i smog, little selo ontario.

Posted Image

#9 aenima

aenima
  • Members
  • 2,025 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 17:03

:wub:
high-healthy-happy, just like nonicky-ginger-bread!

#10 nonick

nonick
  • Members
  • 1,843 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 17:30

samo za one koje misle da sam fotoshopovao :wub:

Posted Image

link

Edited by nonick, 27 February 2006 - 17:32.

#11 Crveniautobus

Crveniautobus
  • Members
  • 4,131 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 23:44

Ako volis topliju klimu, idi u Australiju.

Ako volis hladniju (a u isto vreme i grozno toplu - osim na jugu BC, gde nikad nije grozno hladno, nii grozno vruce) klimu, dodji u Kanadu.

Ako ti je bitno koliko je daleko od Srbije, nijedna nije bas idealno resenje. Ne mozes da se odvezes za pola dana "kuci".

EDIT: Pravopis.

Edited by Crveniautobus, 27 February 2006 - 23:44.

#12 Hefestus

Hefestus
  • Members
  • 6,822 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 23:45

samo za one koje misle da sam fotoshopovao  :wub:

Posted Image

link

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, pa sada mi je jasno zasto je Pamela iz Canade. Ali mnogo voli Nevadu.

#13 Indy

Indy
  • Members
  • 21,392 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 02:46

(Iz današnje interne pošte + ubačene slike, radi estetike :wub: )

I Have A Snake In Or Around My Office....... What Do I Do?

Message: If you find a snake and you want it removed from your area/office:
• Don't disturb or attempt to kill the snake;
• Have one person keep watch on the snake while someone else phones for assistance;
Keep children and animals away from the area;
• Phone for assistance – by calling Facilities Management they will arrange for the local snake catcher to catch and release.

To live more peaceably with snakes:
• Know about the species in your area;
• Be aware if you are in a potential snake habitat;
• Walk heavily and you'll be less likely to see a snake;

If snakebite occurs:
• Stay calm and keep others calm and seek medical attention.

The most common snakes in this part of Australia are:

Posted Image
EASTERN BROWN SNAKE
This snake is the most common venomous snake that Wildcare deals with. It's colour varies from light tan to very dark-brown. Average length is about a metre and a half, though it can grow to two metres. Up to 35 eggs are laid in Summer. Juvenile Brown Snakes can vary a lot in colour pattern, they may have no bands on the body, be partly banded or have very obvious banding with the head always black. These snakes eat small mammals, birds, frogs and reptiles.

Posted Image
RED BELLIED BLACK SNAKE
This snake averages 1.5 to 2 metres in length. Though venomous and potentially able to inflict a fatal bite, this is a very inoffensive snake which will move away from potential attackers or bluff with a threatening display. There are no known human fatalities attributed to this snake. Litters of 5 to 40 live young are born around February to April. Each juvenile is born in a membranous sac which it leaves shortly after birth. Frogs, fish, reptiles and small mammals make up the diet of the Red Bellied Black.

Posted Image
EASTERN OR MAINLAND TIGER SNAKE
This solidly built snake averages 1 to 2 metres in length. Its colour varies greatly from grey to brown to almost black with lighter yellowish bands across the body. Some tiger snakes however, have no bands. It is venomous and can inflict a fatal bite but is shy and will move alway from potential danger or will bluff with a threatening display. Between 14 to 80 live young are born in summer, with the average litter size being about 30. Frogs, lizards, baby birds and mice make up this snake's diet.

#14 buddyholly

buddyholly
  • Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 04:29

(Iz današnje interne pošte + ubačene slike, radi estetike :wub: )

I Have A Snake In Or Around My Office....... What Do I Do?

Message:  If you find a snake and you want it removed from your area/office:
• Don't disturb or attempt to kill the snake;
• Have one person keep watch on the snake while someone else phones for assistance;
Keep children and animals away from the area;
• Phone for assistance – by calling Facilities Management they will arrange for the local snake catcher to catch and release.

To live more peaceably with snakes:
• Know about the species in your area;
• Be aware if you are in a potential snake habitat;
• Walk heavily and you'll be less likely to see a snake;

If snakebite occurs:
• Stay calm and keep others calm and seek medical attention.

The most common snakes in this part of Australia are:

Posted Image
EASTERN BROWN SNAKE
This snake is the most common venomous snake that Wildcare deals with. It's colour varies from light tan to very dark-brown. Average length is about a metre and a half, though it can grow to two metres. Up to 35 eggs are laid in Summer. Juvenile Brown Snakes can vary a lot in colour pattern, they may have no bands on the body, be partly banded or have very obvious banding with the head always black. These snakes eat small mammals, birds, frogs and reptiles.

Posted Image
RED BELLIED BLACK SNAKE
This snake averages 1.5 to 2 metres in length. Though venomous and potentially able to inflict a fatal bite, this is a very inoffensive snake which will move away from potential attackers or bluff with a threatening display. There are no known human fatalities attributed to this snake. Litters of 5 to 40 live young are born around February to April. Each juvenile is born in a membranous sac which it leaves shortly after birth. Frogs, fish, reptiles and small mammals make up the diet of the Red Bellied Black.

Posted Image
EASTERN OR MAINLAND TIGER SNAKE
This solidly built snake averages 1 to 2 metres in length. Its colour varies greatly from grey to brown to almost black with lighter yellowish bands across the body. Some tiger snakes however, have no bands. It is venomous and can inflict a fatal bite but is shy and will move alway from potential danger or will bluff with a threatening display. Between 14 to 80 live young are born in summer, with the average litter size being about 30. Frogs, lizards, baby birds and mice make up this snake's diet.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Da li se ta opsesija zmijama u Australiji stice vremenom :)

#15 Crveniautobus

Crveniautobus
  • Members
  • 4,131 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 04:31

Na Novom Zelandu nema nista otrovno, ali nesto nema ni posla previse...