South Park

• Please log in to reply
502 replies to this topic

#46 T. U. Weenie

T. U. Weenie
  • Validating
  • 4,805 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 14:10

Nego, ne pominjete onu "Woodland Critter Christmass" epizodu? Jedna od najboljih u poslednja 2 ciklusa...

~It's almost time when the time is here
The time that's only once a year
We can hardly wait, coz it's so near,
Woodland critter Christmass!
Haaaaiiil, Satan!~

"Let's sacrifice Rabbity and eat his flesh!"
"Yay, sacrifice me to the devil, yay!"
"Yeah, blood orgy, blood orgy!"

//rectus dominus, cheesy-poofs//

:lol:

#47 reg

reg
  • Members
  • 4,229 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 14:35

Jedna od najboljih u poslednja 2 ciklusa...

Osmu sezonu ce tesko da nadmase. Ipak, najbolja epizoda ever ostaje mi ona iz sedme sezone kada Cartman imitira J Lo [Fat Butt...]. Tu tek nisam "bio u pravom raspolozenju" a zavrsio sam smejuci se jos pet minuta po zavrsetku epizode.

-I am not Hennifer Lopez. I am... ...Mitch Connor.
-Who is Mitch Connor?
-Just your run of the mill con man. I've been moving from town to town, scamming people since I was fifteen. But I'm tired of running.

Elem, imam utisak da je ova poslednja too educational and up to date for it's own good, epizode sa Mormonima ili npr. John Edwardom su bile efektnije [razmazise nas].

#48 moke

moke
  • Members
  • 2,958 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 15:08

uh ni meni ne sviđa mi se ta woodland critter christmass. npr. mnogo mi (ti) je bolja prethodna 'cartman's incredible gift' :lol:

#49 reg

reg
  • Members
  • 4,229 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 15:19

Hehe, mislio sam na trapped in the closet, ali opet, bolje su mormons i time transplant [i incredible gift] od woodlanda, a woodland je bolji od traped in closet. Nisam spomenuo Death of Eric Cartman, i ta epizoda je odlicna "Make, make it right" :lol:

Edited by reg, 20 November 2005 - 15:20.

#50 moke

moke
  • Members
  • 2,958 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 16:36

u epizodi 'cartman's incredible gift' kad panduri odu kod serijskog ubice na vrata:

Sgt. Lou: Good evening, sir. We're Park County detectives. We were just wondering if we could take a quick look around your house, Misterrr...
Mr. Deets: God.

:lol:

#51 T. U. Weenie

T. U. Weenie
  • Validating
  • 4,805 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 16:45

Osmu sezonu ce tesko da nadmase.

Pa ta je iz osme. Iz osme sezone su mi najbolje druga i poslednja, Awesom-O i pomenuti Woodland Critture Christmass...

U Woodland, set-up je za razliku od mnogih novijih epizoda, odličan i originalan, sviđa mi se kako je sve urimovano, Cartman je nenadjebivo sladak kad ga vidimo prvi put tu, a kraj je genijalan.

InaÄŤe, slaĹľem se za Incredible Gift i Fatt Butt epizode :lol: , ali mislim da je meni all-time favorit ipak Ladder to Heaven.

GWB: "It kinda looks like a seagull."
Army guy: "Yes sir, we think it may be a chemical weapons plant disguised as a seagull."
GWB: "That tricky bastard."

Ambassador: "Are you high ... or just incredibly stupid?"
GWB: "I assure you. I am not high."

Kyle: "Maybe Heaven is ... this momen, right here, you know?"
General: "So, you're saying ... we should bomb this moment right here? Johnson!"
Johnson: "Sir!"

#52 T. U. Weenie

T. U. Weenie
  • Validating
  • 4,805 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 16:52

u epizodi 'cartman's incredible gift' kad panduri odu kod serijskog ubice na vrata:
Sgt. Lou:

A taj se zove Lou? Nisam to znao. Dobar je:

"This is the home of Lars Ulrich, drummer for Metallica. Lars was hoping to have a gold-plated shark tank installed next to his pool, but now, thanks to people downloading his music from the internet... he'll have to wait a few months before he can afford it."

(Lars plaÄŤe)

"Come, there's more..."

"Here's Britney Spears' private jet. Britney used to have a Golf Stream IV. Now she had to sell it and get a Golf Stream III because people like you chose to download her music for free. Golf Stream III doesn't even have a remote control for its surround-sound DVD sytem."

"Recording artists may be forever doomed to a life of only semi-luxury..."

Ili ono:
"Time to take this Mr. Jefferson down, just like we did Kobe." :lol:

Edited by The Ugliest Weenie, 21 November 2005 - 02:03.

#53 reg

reg
  • Members
  • 4,229 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 21:36

Pa ta je iz osme.

Zato i kazem da ce tesko da je nadmase [iako mi je all time favorit iz sedme].

A taj se zove Lou? Nisam to znao. Dobar je:

Sergeant: Twenty-five years I've been on the force. I've seen every kind of sick, depraved act known to humanity and still, when I see a black man walk by who has more money than me, I... want to vomit my gizzards right in the gutter. But why? Maybe there is no reason. Maybe there's just a big blue ball out there that's mostly covered with water and we're just goin' along for the ride. :lol:

#54 T. U. Weenie

T. U. Weenie
  • Validating
  • 4,805 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 02:05

Sergeant: Twenty-five years I've been on the force. I've seen every kind of sick, depraved act known to humanity and still, when I see a black man walk by who has more money than me, I... want to vomit my gizzards right in the gutter. But why? Maybe there is no reason. Maybe there's just a big blue ball out there that's mostly covered with water and we're just goin' along for the ride. :lol:

"My god, what have we become? We almost sent an innocent man who wasn't black to jail."

#55 moke

moke
  • Members
  • 2,958 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 03:04

poÄŤetak epizode 'south park is gay', klinci stoje na stanici.

Stan: Oh my God, you guys are not gonna believe what happened to me last night.
Cartman: What? Tell us?
Stan: So, I'm watching the season premiere of Boy Meets Boy on television, and then Queer Eye for the Straight Guy come on, right? So I fall asleep in front of the TV, and when I wake up, I see that I've spilled the Coke I was drinking all over my satin pajama top.
Cartman: Oh my Gosh, are you serious? That was the cutest top ever!
Stan: I know!
Kenny: (I just LOVE this jacket 'cause it's SOOO beautiful!)
Stan: Oh, tell me about it, Ken doll.
Kyle: [joins them, but dressed as usual] Hey dudes. [the others glance at him]
Cartman: [begins to laugh at him] What a dork!
Kyle: What?
Cartman: Nice jacket, Kyle! Polyester is really the hot fabric this fall! [laughs heartily]
Kyle: Well, but, this is the jacket I always wear.
Stan: You've gotta get with the times, girlfriend.
Cartman: Yeah, that jacket is so September 10th. [Stan inspects Kyle's jacket]
Stan: Oohh my God, you got splotches on your neck. Are you using any exfoliating products at all??
Cartman: We can't let Kyle out in public like this, you guys.
Kenny: (That's the truth.)
Stan: Come on, Kyle! We're giving you a makeover! [the boys excitedly pull Kyle along to South Park Mall]

Posted Image

Edited by moke, 21 November 2005 - 11:54.

#56 moler

moler
  • Members
  • 589 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 04:00

Cartman: So, heh gentlemen, looks like only one of us gets to be in the commercial, huh? Who will it be...? Gentlemen, the game is on!

Kyle:
Go ahead. We don't wanna be in their stupid commercial.

Cartman: [confused] Huh? Oh, I get it, Kyle. That's your Serbian Jew double bluff. Make me think you don't care about being in the commercial so that maybe I won't either. Ooops. didn't work, did it, Kyle?

Kyle:
No, we really want nothing more to do with these people.

Cartman:
Sure you don't, Kyle. Oh, and neither do I. Oh, I know what you're gonna say next. You're gonna say, "How about none of us show up tomorrow to do it?" And then I'm supposed to agree so that tomorrow you can waltz in all by yourself and do the commercial. That's Serbian Jew double bluff and it ain't [poke] gonna [poke] work [poke] on [poke] me [poke] ha [poke] ha [poke] ha [poke]. Only one of us can be in the commecial, gentlemen. The game... is on. [leaves]

#57 WestHamUnited

WestHamUnited
  • Sleepers
  • 50 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 04:33

Serbian Jew?

mora da sam propustio tu epizodu....

#58 Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll
  • Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 17:15

na mrtwig.net imas torrent epizode koje su samo oko 30 mb. die hipie die, marjorine, trapped in the closet, ma sve su dobre...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ove su u .rm formatu.Koji player podrzava to ?

#59 moke

moke
  • Members
  • 2,958 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 17:32

Ove su u .rm formatu.Koji player podrzava to ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

real player

#60 katamaran

katamaran
  • Banned
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 20:08

uh ni meni ne sviÄ‘a mi se ta woodland critter christmass. npr. mnogo mi (ti) je bolja prethodna 'cartman's incredible gift'  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

mozda ta epizoda i nije vrh ali kraj je jedan od jacih:

cela epizoda je ustvari bajka koju Cartman prica i zavrsava se ovako:
...And everybody lived happylly ever after...pauza...except for Kyle who died of AIDS two weeks later :lol: