Photo

Boris Tadic: Draza Mihailovic nije bio fasista

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
475 replies to this topic

#466 [SER]ChatNick

[SER]ChatNick
  • Members
  • 1,504 posts

Posted 10 December 2004 - 23:33

Samo da dodam.. u to vreme, opste prihvaceno je bilo srbi muslimanske veroispovesti... nije tu nazalost bio niko na nicijoj strani vec svako na strani svoje prcije, opstegradjanski picvajz...

#467 WVIZ

WVIZ
  • Members
  • 2,497 posts

Posted 10 December 2004 - 23:40

Time nista nisi dokazao! JA ti odgovorno tvrdim da ces u 99% enciklpedija naci da Cetnici nisu bili fasisti!
Opet ti kazem, kad izadjes iz bolnice svrati do neke biblioteke! Znaci oni na History Channel, Meriam-Websteru, ili Britannici su neki cetnici sto bi da menjaju i unistavaju tekovine nop.?

#468 WVIZ

WVIZ
  • Members
  • 2,497 posts

Posted 10 December 2004 - 23:50

A sta reci o ovome?
USA; The Library of Congress:
"........While Croats and Muslims enlisted en masse into Nazi units, during World War II, the Serbs participated, again en masse in anti-fascist struggle. Unluckily, the Serb anti-fascist movement (by far the strongest in the occupied Europe) was split in two - along political lines. The two antagonistic anti-fascist movements were:

1) PARTISANS. While the overwhelming majority of the fighters that joined this anti-fascist movement were Serbs, the leader of the movement was a Croat Communist (later dictator) Tito. The partisans claimed to be anti-fascist - period. They formed so called "People's Army" and invited anyone who was willing to fight Nazis - to join. At the same time, the Communist leadership (Tito - a Croat and Kardelj - a Slovene) were actively working not only toward liberating Yugoslavia from the fascist grip - they activelly worked toward establishment (and later succeded in their plan) of a Communist state.

2) CHETNIKS were the Serbian anti-fascists who fought BOTH COMMUNISTS AND FASCISTS.
Having fought in the Balkan Wars (1912-1913) and World War I, Mihailovic, a colonel at the time of Germany's invasion of Yugoslavia (April 1941), refused to accept the capitulation of the Yugoslav Army. He organized the Chetniks, who operated mainly in Serbia. He was elevated to the rank of general in 1941 and was appointed minister of war that same year by King Peter's government-in-exile.
During WWII the Serbian Royalist guerrilla movement, led by General Draza Mihajlovich, have saved more than 600 American fliers. To this day, the "Halyard Operation" remains the largest one-time rescue of Americans from behind enemy lines in American history.
As usual, the basic facts are easy to check... and available to anyone.

Permit me to write what President Truman had to say in awarding him the highest combat award our nation can bestow on a foreign national:

"LEGION OF MERIT - CHIEF COMMANDER: General Dragoljub Mihailovich distinguished himself in an outstanding manner as Commander-in-Chief of the Yugoslavian Army Forces and later as Minister of War by Organizing and leading important resistance forces against the enemy which occupied Yugoslavia, from December 1941 to December 1944. Through the undaunted efforts of his troops, many United States airmen were rescued and returned safely to friendly control. General Mihailovich and his forces, although lacking adequate supplies, and fighting under extreme hardships, contributed materially to the Allied cause, and were instrumental in obtaining a final Allied victory. March 29, 1948. Harry S. Truman........"

Naravno koga ne mrzi, tamo se moze i naci svaki dokument sa zasedanja kongresa!

".......THE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF OPERATION HALYARD (House of Representatives - August 09, 1994)
[Page: H7210]
(Mr. CRANE asked and was given permission to address the House for 1 minute and to revise and extend his remarks.)
Mr. CRANE. Mr. Speaker, 50 years ago today--on August 9, 1944--one of the most daring OSS missions in history resulted in the rescue of 250 American airmen who had been shot down following air raids on oil installations and communications in Romania. Three waves of C-47's lifted the men to safety from a makeshift airfield only 90 miles from Belgrade, Yugoslavia. In subsequent missions, the total of rescued airmen reached 800.

During the first part of 1944, hundreds of Allied sorties were flown from Italian bases against the Ploesti oil complex in Romania, Hitler's most important source of oil during World War II. The losses were heavy. Since the route home led across Yugoslavia, and because the Serbian area was under the control of General Draja Mihailovich, Royal Yugoslav resistance leader, hundreds of American airmen who had to bailout over Yugoslavia were picked up by Mihailovich's fighters. The rescued airmen were thus saved from capture and imprisonment by German troops who occupied Yugoslavia.

Under cover of darkness, C-47's flew the men from the airfield. Within a radius of 20 to 30 miles from there were half a dozen German garrisons ranging in size from several hundred to several thousand men. A Luftwaffe unit was stationed at an airfield just 30 miles away.

It is believed the rescue--code named `Operation Halyard'--was the largest and most daring operation of its kind conducted anywhere in Axis-occupied Europe during World War II.

It is only fitting that we recall the rescued and the rescuers on this day, the 50th anniversary of `Operation Halyard.'
[Page: H7211]"

Edited by WVIZ, 10 December 2004 - 23:53.

#469 vladan

vladan
  • Members
  • 25,392 posts

Posted 10 December 2004 - 23:52

Osim sto su bili "srbi muslimanske veroispovesti..." (ja bih, recimo, ovo srbi napisao kao Srbi) bili su i "cvijet hrvatstva".
A sa ovom budalom WVIZ mrzi me da se dalje proterujem, a i nema nekakvih ozbiljnijih kapaciteta za to.
dry.gif

#470 Ivan_Bajlo

Ivan_Bajlo
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 December 2004 - 23:55

QUOTE(WVIZ @ 10 Dec 2004, 21:28)
Za pocetak evo sta kazu on-line enciklopedije!

Znaci ti verujes zapadnjacko-vatikansko-masonskoj propagandi? biggrin.gif

EVo prvo nesto sa BBC-History Page!

http://news.bbc.co.u...map/yugoslavia/

http://news.bbc.co.u...ovo/default.stm

Encyclopædia Britannica Article

http://www.britannic...e?tocId=9368920

Radovan Karadzic

born June 19, 1945, Petnijca, Yugos.

Bosnian Serb politician.

He trained as a psychiatrist and also wrote poetry and children's books. In 1990 he helped found the Serbian Democratic Party of Bosnia and Herzegovina. In 1992, when the Bosnian Serbs declared an independent state, he became its president. With the support of Yugoslav Pres. Slobodan Miloševic and with Bosnian Serb military leader Gen. Ratko Mladic, Karadzic undertook a campaign of ethnic cleansing in Bosnia to purge it of non-Serbian peoples. In 1995 he was indicted by a UN war crimes tribunal. He was pressured into signing the Dayton peace accords and forced to resign as state president and party head in 1996. However, he continued to influence the Serb-controlled part of Bosnia and Herzegovina from a mountain hideaway outside Sarajevo. Despite attempts to arrest him, he was able to evade capture through the 1990s and into the early 21st century.

The History Channel

Za pocetak mu ne znaju niti pravo ime - Dragoljub Mihailović. blink.gif

http://www.historych...ook.pl?ID=76463

An arms embargo reinforced the disparity between the well-armed Serbs and their foes, and Muslims were forced from their homes and towns as part of an ethnic cleansing policy carried out mostly by the Serbs. Thousands were killed, many were placed in detention camps, and many more fled the country. (Bosnian Serb leader Radovan Karadzic was among a number of Serbs later indicted in absentia by a United Nations tribunal for war crimes.) The major Western powers rejected military intervention but endorsed the establishment of six safe areas with a United Nations presence, where Muslims would supposedly not be attacked.

Edited by Ivan_Bajlo, 11 December 2004 - 00:03.

#471 WVIZ

WVIZ
  • Members
  • 2,497 posts

Posted 10 December 2004 - 23:57

QUOTE(vladan @ 11 Dec 2004, 00:52)
Osim sto su bili "srbi muslimanske veroispovesti..." (ja bih, recimo, ovo srbi napisao kao Srbi) bili su i "cvijet hrvatstva".
A sa ovom budalom WVIZ mrzi me da se dalje proterujem, a i nema nekakvih ozbiljnijih kapaciteta za to.
dry.gif

Opa znaci dotle smo dosli! Znaci budala, a?
U ovom slucaju "ozbiljni kvaliteti" se mogu i protumaciti kao nedostatak argumenata koji bi ti isli u korist!
Naravno smeta istina, ali je nekako lakse vredjati i optuziti druge.
Lepo, nema sta!
Razocarao si me i kao covek i kao komunista! laugh.gif

Edited by WVIZ, 10 December 2004 - 23:58.

#472 vladan

vladan
  • Members
  • 25,392 posts

Posted 11 December 2004 - 00:00

Verujem da sam te razocarao, a i ne samo tebe; i sve tebi slicne. Medjutim u takve diskusije se ozbiljni ljudi ne upustaju, jer je ispod elementarnog intelektualnog dostojanstva. One jedino odgovaraju novoj srbskoj desnici, a s njima nemam ni zelje, ni volje, ni namere da diskutujem.

#473 WVIZ

WVIZ
  • Members
  • 2,497 posts

Posted 11 December 2004 - 00:00

I Ivane, sta se moze naci na tim linkovima!?
"...Serbia came under the control of German troops while the Italians occupied Montenegro. Rival partisans under Josip Broz Tito, a communist, and Dragoljub Mihailovic, a Serb nationalist, fought the Germans - when not fighting each other. Kosovo was occupied by Albanian and Italian troops whilst the Bulgarians invaded Macedonia."

#474 WVIZ

WVIZ
  • Members
  • 2,497 posts

Posted 11 December 2004 - 00:10

Nije mene razocarao tvoj stav, vec nacin na koj pokusavas da spustas druge ljude, koji nisu tvoji istomisljenici!
AKo vec govoris o, "elementarnom intelektualnom dostojanstvu", onda se bar potrudi da pokazes da si na visem nivou! Ali ne tako sto ces vredjati, spustati sagovornike i onda se povuci iz diskusije, uz komentar da te nije dostojna.
Sto se tice nove desnice? Ja nisam bio nikada, niti cu, pripadnik desnih ideja!
Ili si ti ipak nesvesno prihvatio tu, nama jedinstvenu podelu, na nacionalnu desnicu i anacionalnu levicu?
Da li ti to ne znas, da su Drazine politicke ideje blize levici?
I jos nesto! Kada bi se ja i ti sreli, verovatno nikada ne bi smo pricali o ovoj temi!
Razmenjivali bi iskustva o zivotu van Srbije, mozda uz pivo!
Inace, nikada nisi rekao odakle si iz Srbije, gde si rodjen....!?
Ja sam iz Beograda.
Pozdrav od budale.

Edited by WVIZ, 11 December 2004 - 00:11.

#475 mile curcic

mile curcic
  • Members
  • 10,837 posts

Posted 11 December 2004 - 00:27

QUOTE(vladan @ 11 Dec 2004, 00:00)
Verujem da sam te razocarao, a i ne samo tebe; i sve tebi slicne. Medjutim u takve diskusije se ozbiljni ljudi ne upustaju, jer je ispod elementarnog intelektualnog dostojanstva. One jedino odgovaraju novoj srbskoj desnici, a s njima nemam ni zelje, ni volje, ni namere da diskutujem.

E, kad vec spomenu literaturu, i povrsno citanje, da li ti ime Herbert Markuze sta govori? Ako da,da li si upoznat sa njegovim terminom "represivna tolerancija"?
Ako su odgovori na moja pitanja dva puta da, onda razumes o cemu govorim.
Ako su pak odgovri ne, savetujem ti da procitas. Tako ces otkrivati svoje ideoloske korene, takoreci svoje ideoloske pretke, a to je isto toliko uzbidljivo, ako ne i uzbudljivije, od potrage za svojim roditeljima nekog nahoceta.
Uveravam te da cé ti se hladan znoj pustati niz ledja kad pronadjes reci, i cele delove recenica, koje sad ovde pises, a koji su zapisani rukom ovog nemackog Jevreja, u Njujorku, nekako u ono vreme dok je u Evropi besneo II svetski rat.

#476 vladan

vladan
  • Members
  • 25,392 posts

Posted 11 December 2004 - 10:20

To WVIZ:
Za ovo poslednje sto si napisao, verujem da jesi u pravu; kad bismo se negde nasli, verovatno da ne bismo uopste pricali o ovim temama, a ako bismo i pricali, onda bi to bilo na jedan sasvim drugaciji nacin. Medjutim, to bi onda bio razgovor sa zivim covekom, a ovako nije; ovako je to izrazavanje neslaganja s jednom idejom iza koje stoji sasvim apstraktan covek. Ja tebe kao coveka niti mrzim,niti volim - jednostavno, ne znam te, ali se ne slazem s idejama koje ovde iznosis.
Sto se tice mog porekla, rodjen sam u Beogradu (zapravo Zemunu, jer u beogradskim porodilistima nije bilo mesta, pa su mi majku sa Zvezdare prevezli u zemunsku bolnicu).