Photo
- - - - -

Memorable quotes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
370 replies to this topic

#1 Hefestus

Hefestus
  • Members
  • 6,822 posts

Posted 29 October 2004 - 00:29

• Vincent : And you know what they call a... a... a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?
  • Jules : They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with cheese?
  • Vincent : No man, they got the metric system. They wouldn't know what the fuck a Quarter Pounder is.
  • Jules : Then what do they call it?
  • Vincent : They call it a "Royale" with cheese.
  • Jules : A "Royale" with cheese. What do they call a Big Mac?
  • Vincent : Well, a Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it "le Big-Mac".
  • Jules : "Le Big-Mac". Ha ha ha ha. What do they call a Whopper?
  • Vincent : I dunno, I didn't go into Burger King.
(Pulp Fiction)

Maude Lebowski : Do you like sex, Mr. Lebowski?
The Dude : 'Scuse me?
Maude Lebowski : Sex. The physical act of love. Coitus. Do you like it?
The Dude : I was talking about my rug.
Maude Lebowski : You're not interested in sex?
The Dude : You mean coitus?

#2 Rostokovsky

Rostokovsky
  • Members
  • 3,260 posts

Posted 29 October 2004 - 00:40

"Here we are at the threshold.

This is the most important moment of your lives.

You have to know that here your most cherished wish will come true.

The most sincere one.

The one reached through suffering."

CTA/\KEP

Edited by 3opge, 29 October 2004 - 00:57.

#3 Hefestus

Hefestus
  • Members
  • 6,822 posts

Posted 29 October 2004 - 01:04

Mamet

Curtis : I fucked up. I tried to help.
Scott : That's usually when people fuck up.
(spartan)

#4 Skadi

Skadi
  • Members
  • 1,557 posts

Posted 29 October 2004 - 01:44

Luke, I am your father.

Posted Image

#5 dzishn

dzishn
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 29 October 2004 - 02:11

"worry is like interest paid in advance on a debt that never comes due"

"We are men of action, lies do not become us"
"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

"This is not 'Nam. This is bowling. There are rules."
"..Obviously you're not a golfer"

ih ima ih josh mnogo....

#6 lahtalion

lahtalion
  • Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 29 October 2004 - 02:14

"If It Bleeds We Can Kill It"
("predator")

"It's bush league psyche-out stuff. Laughable, man! HAHAHAHAHA!"
("big lebowski")

#7 Rahan

Rahan
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 29 October 2004 - 03:10

Мени лично један од најдражих:
"Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges!".

Благо Сијера Мадре, Џона Хјустона и незаборавни Боги. И још кажу да је Травен инсистирао да уђе у филм. :lol:

#8 kayser

kayser
  • Members
  • 1,316 posts

Posted 29 October 2004 - 08:14

John Doe : It's more comfortable for you to label me as insane.
David Mills : It's VERY comfortable. ...

David Mills : You're no messiah. You're a movie of the week. You're a fucking t-shirt, at best. ..

David Mills : What do you got?
William Somerset : Dead dog.
John Doe : I didn't do that. ..

William Somerset : Ernest Hemingway once wrote, "The world is a fine place and worth fighting for." I agree with the second part. ...

SE7EN

Posted Image

#9 carpediem

carpediem
  • Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 29 October 2004 - 09:12

"A census-taker once tried to test me, I ate his liver with some fava beans, and a nice chianti." :huh:

#10 Marvin (Paranoid Android)

Marvin (Paranoid Android)
  • Banned
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 29 October 2004 - 10:28

One cannot be betrayed if one has no people - Kobayashi, "The Usual Suspects", inače od Makijavelija

I want someone good, I mean very good, to plant that gun. I don't want my brother coming out of the bathroom with just his dick in his hands! - Sonny, "The Godfather"

AK-47. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes. - Ordell, "Jackie Brown"

If you haven't gotten a blowjob from a superior officer, you're just letting an opportunity pass you by. - Colonel Jessup, "A Few Good Men"

Just think, next time I shoot someone, I could be arrested. - Frank Drebin, "The Naked Gun"

No one needs to know about this except you, me and Mr.-soon-to-be-living-the-rest-of-his-short-ass-life-in-agonizing-pain-rapist here. - Marcellus, "The Pulp Fiction"

Fish, chips, cup o' tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary-fucking-Poppins London! - Avi, "Snatch"

Then one day she meets a John Holmes motherfucker, and it's like, whoa baby. This mother fucker's like Charles Bronson in "The Great Escape." He's diggin tunnels. Now she's gettin this serious dick action, she's feelin something she ain't felt since forever. Pain. It hurts. It hurts her. It shouldn't hurt. Her pussy should be Bubble-Yum by now. But when this cat fucks her, it hurts. It hurts like the first time. The pain is reminding a fuck machine what is was like to be a virgin. Hence, "Like a Virgin." - Mr Brown, "Reservoir Dogs"

Go ahead, make my day! - Harry Callahan, "Sudden Impact"

#11 Marvin (Paranoid Android)

Marvin (Paranoid Android)
  • Banned
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 29 October 2004 - 10:34

Sad ću malo da trolujem, ali moram da dodam ovo. Iz filma "Sleep with me", sasvim prosečnog i zaboravljivog filma, moram da izdvojim cameo ulogu Tarantina, i njegove teorije o filmu Top Gun:

Sid: You want subversion on a massive level. You know what one of the greatest fucking scripts ever written in the history of Hollywood is? Top Gun.

Duane : Oh, come on.

Sid : Top Gun is fucking great. What is Top Gun? You think it's a story about a bunch of fighter pilots.

Duane : It's about a bunch of guys waving their dicks around.

Sid : It is a story about a man's struggle with his own homosexuality. It is! That is what Top Gun is about, man. You've got Maverick, all right? He's on the edge, man. He's right on the fucking line, all right? And you've got Iceman, and all his crew. They're gay, they represent the gay man, all right? And they're saying, go, go the gay way, go the gay way. He could go both ways.

Duane : What about Kelly McGillis?

Sid : Kelly McGillis, she's heterosexuality. She's saying: no, no, no, no, no, no, go the normal way, play by the rules, go the normal way. They're saying no, go the gay way, be the gay way, go for the gay way, all right? That is what's going on throughout that whole movie... He goes to her house, all right? It looks like they're going to have sex, you know, they're just kind of sitting back, he's takin' a shower and everything. They don't have sex. He gets on the motorcycle, drives away. She's like, "What the fuck, what the fuck is going on here?" Next scene, next scene you see her, she's in the elevator, she is dressed like a guy. She's got the cap on, she's got the aviator glasses, she's wearing the same jacket that the Iceman wears. She is, okay, this is how I gotta get this guy, this guy's going towards the gay way, I gotta bring him back, I gotta bring him back from the gay way, so I'll do that through subterfuge, I'm gonna dress like a man. All right? That is how she approaches it. Okay, now let me just ask you - I'm gonna digress for two seconds here. I met this girl Amy here, she's like floating around here and everything. Now, she just got divorced, right? All right, but the REAL ending of the movie is when they fight the MIGs at the end, all right? Because he has passed over into the gay way. They are this gay fighting fucking force, all right? And they're beating the Russians, the gays are beating the Russians. And it's over, and they fucking land, and Iceman's been trying to get Maverick the entire time, and finally, he's got him, all right? And what is the last fucking line that they have together? They're all hugging and kissing and happy with each other, and Ice comes up to Maverick, and he says, "Man, you can ride my tail, anytime!" And what does Maverick say? "You can ride mine!" Swordfight! Swordfight! Fuckin' A, man!
:lol:

#12 ToniAdams

ToniAdams
  • Members
  • 1,311 posts

Posted 29 October 2004 - 12:09

I've seen horrors... horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that... but you have no right to judge me. It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror. Horror has a face... and you must make a friend of horror.
(Apocalypse now)

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. C-beams glittering in the dark by the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.
(Blade runner)

- Don't blind people usually wear dark glasses?
- Do they? I've never seen a blind person
(Night on earth)

edit-zaboravih nezaboravno: I'll Be Back

Edited by ToniAdams, 29 October 2004 - 12:33.

#13 Hefestus

Hefestus
  • Members
  • 6,822 posts

Posted 29 October 2004 - 13:08

Malo Woody Alena is Mighty Aphrodite

Cassandra : I see disaster. I see catastrophe. Worse, I see lawyers! :lol:
------
Linda : You're married, aren't you?
Lenny Weinrib : How can you tell that?
Linda : 'Cause you got that look.
Lenny Weinrib : What look is that?
Linda : That look like it's been a long time since you had a great blowjob.
------
Lenny : He's dicking around in agriculture.
Linda : What's wrong with his dick?
------
Linda : You didn't want a blowjob so the least I could do is get you a tie.
------
Linda : Okay, so I had one guy fucking me from behind and two guys dressed as cops in my mouth and all I could think was, "I like acting. I wanna study."
------

#14 Phil

Phil
  • Members
  • 1,629 posts

Posted 29 October 2004 - 14:20

- Hi, I'm Candy.
- Of course you are.

Highlander

- 'Ајде ти сад лепо све признај, па ће Ђура да ти опрости што те је тук'о.

Балкански шпијун

- You surprise me, Tom. If we know anything for sure, if history thought us something without doubt, it's that you can kill anyone.

Godfather II

#15 lahtalion

lahtalion
  • Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 29 October 2004 - 15:00

Rocco: I know their phone numbers, names, I know what they eat, who they see, I know where they live! We could kill everyone...
Connor: So what do you think, Murph?
Murph: I'm strangely comfortable with it.
(The Boondock Saints)

"Well, isn't this place a geographical oddity! Two weeks from everywhere!"
(O Brother Where Art Thou)