Photo

Koje kompjuterske igre igrate?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
309 replies to this topic

Poll: Koje kompjuterske igre igrate? (153 member(s) have cast votes)

Koje kompjuterske igre igrate?

1. FRP (12 votes [7.84%])

Percentage of vote: 7.84%

2. RPG (14 votes [9.15%])

Percentage of vote: 9.15%

3. Potezne strategije (23 votes [15.03%])

Percentage of vote: 15.03%

4. RTS (real time strategy) (26 votes [16.99%])

Percentage of vote: 16.99%

5. Arkade (6 votes [3.92%])

Percentage of vote: 3.92%

6. Avanture (21 votes [13.73%])

Percentage of vote: 13.73%

7. Sportske simulacije (23 votes [15.03%])

Percentage of vote: 15.03%

8. Auto-moto trke ili simulacije (9 votes [5.88%])

Percentage of vote: 5.88%

9. Logicke (11 votes [7.19%])

Percentage of vote: 7.19%

10. Neke druge (8 votes [5.23%])

Percentage of vote: 5.23%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#286 zeos

zeos
  • Members
  • 727 posts

Posted 02 March 2005 - 15:35

QUOTE(vizl @ 6 Feb 2005, 16:07)
EVE - EXODUS
E to ti je igra ako zelish da pobegnes od RL-a dry.gif

To je neka vrsta strategije ili avantura?

#287 weaselaow

weaselaow
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 02 March 2005 - 16:22

RTS i Rpg
I ponekad neki dobar Fps

#288 martinj

martinj
  • Members
  • 1,540 posts

Posted 03 March 2005 - 04:47

Heroes of Might and Magic... Navuko se jos na dvojci. Steta samo sto je 3DO bankrotirao i sto nece biti petice...

#289 dedazec

dedazec
  • Members
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 16:47

ovih dana pro evolution soccer 4. chaksam i gamepad kupio. samo se zajebao, treba mi josh jedno dugme da bi mogao izvoditi i one finte sa duplim pasovima, lobovima itd. zna li neko kako prikljuchiti gumbe sa tastature gamepadu (wingman usb, logitechov, bio na njihovom sajtu, nema adekvatnog reshenja tamo).

#290 vizl

vizl
  • Members
  • 353 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 18:29

QUOTE(zeos @ 2 Mar 2005, 14:35)
EVE - EXODUS
  E to ti je igra ako zelish da pobegnes od RL-a  dry.gif

MMORPG... space avantura (koja definicija) rolleyes.gif neshto kao freelancer samo mnogo mnogo bolje. Ima tu raznih drugih elemenata takodje ekonomija, politika itd itd. Maa igra je u svakom pogledu trenutno najbolji MMORPG koji mozes da igras.
Tokom dana ima izmedju 5.000 i 11.000 igraca online.

#291 vizl

vizl
  • Members
  • 353 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 18:32

QUOTE(martinj @ 3 Mar 2005, 03:47)
Heroes of Might and Magic... Navuko se jos na dvojci. Steta samo sto je 3DO bankrotirao i sto nece biti petice...

Ovaj silno gresis sine smile.gif
homm 5 info

Edited by vizl, 05 March 2005 - 18:33.

#292 garfild

garfild
  • Members
  • 787 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 19:22

Championship Manager

#293 NebojsaF

NebojsaF
  • Members
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 19:25

QUOTE(vizl @ 5 Mar 2005, 18:29)
EVE - EXODUS

MMORPG... space avantura (koja definicija) rolleyes.gif neshto kao freelancer samo mnogo mnogo bolje. Ima tu raznih drugih elemenata takodje ekonomija, politika itd itd. Maa igra je u svakom pogledu trenutno najbolji MMORPG koji mozes da igras.

Meni vise deluje kao graficki prosirena legendarna Elita...

#294 myLastNickName

myLastNickName
  • Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 20:30

http://www.tree-axis...04/pachinko.php

http://processing.or...ition/index.cgi

Let's play Friendster Pachinko!

(Friendster Pachinko will not work with Microsoft Java. PC users please download Sun Java.)

Top 3 Friendsters
029893 (Maybelle)
428657 (Yvette)
218301 (Kenny)

Discover a Friendster ID
Enter the e-mail address of the Friendster whose ID you'd like to discover:

Help
1. What is Friendster Pachinko?
2. What is Pachinko?
3. How do I play Friendster Pachinko?
4. How does scoring work?
5. My friend count doesn't match my Friendster friend count.
6. Who is responsible for this nonsense?

1. What is Friendster Pachinko?
In August 2003 the Pretendster project began spidering the Friendster network, storing IDs, first names, photographs, and friend connections in a database. Friendster Pachinko uses this database to allow people a unique gaming opportunity: gambling with friends!
At the beginning of a game of Friendster Pachinko a Friendster is chosen and his or her friends loaded. The number of friends loaded directly corresponds to the number of pachinko people the player has at the start of the game. The player launches these pachinko people into the playing field, where they bounce around until they are killed or disappear off-screen. If a pachinko person finds its way into the special cave at the bottom of the screen, that person's friends are then loaded and added to the total number of available pachinko people. The game is over when there are no pachinko people left to launch.

2. What is Pachinko?
Pachinko is a form of quasi-legal gambling in Japan. A player purchases balls and feeds them into a machine similar in appearance to a vertical pinball machine. These balls bounce around the playing field, most disappearing into a trough at the bottom of the field. Some, however, fall into special buckets, rewarding the player with additional balls. A player can cash out his balls by taking them to a cashier and trading them for small prizes. These prizes can then be taken outside the pachinko parlor to a special window, where they can be sold back for cash.
Friendster Pachinko uses people instead of balls, and sadly, doesn't offer any prizes.

3. How do I play Friendster Pachinko?
Begin a game by entering a Friendster ID. A random ID can be generated by holding down the space bar, or a specific Friendster ID can be entered by using the number keys. Although Friendsters number in the millions, only IDs between 101 and 999,999 can be entered (IDs below 101 do not exist). Leading zeroes must be entered: 101, the ID of Friendster CEO Jonathan Abrams, would be entered 000101. If you know the e-mail address of a Friendster user, but not their ID, you can discover their ID.
Once an ID has been chosen, the Friendster's picture (if available), first name, and friends are loaded from the Friendster database. If the ID does not exist (usually because the Friendster was never entered in the database) another ID must be chosen. For each friend loaded a pachinko person is added to the friend pool. The size of the friend pool is displayed at the bottom right of the game screen. The current score is displayed at the bottom left of the game screen.
The space bar is used to launch a pachinko person from the friend pool into the playing field. The person bounces around the array of pegs in the middle of the screen before splashing into the water at the bottom. Along the way a person may bounce off the back of a rubber duck or be blown by a fan across the screen.
A pachinko person that lands on the floating platform to the right of the screen will run to the special cave. If lucky, the person will enter the cave and his or her friends will be loaded and added to the friend pool. The pachinko person's picture, name, and number of friends will also appear at the right side of the screen.
Of course, there are ways for a pachinko person to meet an untimely demise, including being eaten by the alligator hiding in the cave or bouncing into the blades of a fan. When there are no more pachinko people in the friend pool the game is over.

4. How does scoring work?
The purpose of Friendster Pachinko is to earn as high a score as possible. There are many ways to earn points.

Bouncing off of a grey peg: 5 points.

Bouncing off of a blue peg: 20 points.

Bouncing off of a duck: 50 points.

Popping a yellow duck (2 bounces): 100 points.

Popping a purple duck (4 bounces): 500 points.

When a previously loaded pachinko person enters the cave, 750 points are awarded and the person's friends are not added to the friend pool.

5. My friend count doesn't match my Friendster friend
count.
Friendster information used by Friendster Pachinko (first name, friend count, etc.) is pulled from a database on Tree-Axis' server. This information was gathered from the Friendster network between August 2003 and May 2004, and as such, may be dated. An individual's friend count in the database may not accurately reflect the current number of friends he or she currently has on the Friendster network. (To explore a visual mapping of this database, please visit Pretendster.)

6. Who is responsible for this nonsense?
Friendster Pachinko grew out of code developed by Krister Olsson for Pretendster, a collaboration between Tree-Axis and Fake I.D. Sound was produced by Yoshi Sodeoka of C505. Friendster Pachinko was developed using Processing and PHP.

#295 vizl

vizl
  • Members
  • 353 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 22:18

QUOTE(NebojsaF @ 5 Mar 2005, 18:25)
QUOTE(vizl @ 5 Mar 2005, 18:29)
EVE - EXODUS

Meni vise deluje kao graficki prosirena legendarna Elita...

Prica ide da deca koja su igrala elitu, su u sustini napravili EVE biggrin.gif

#296 Maltese

Maltese
  • Banned
  • 2,634 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 22:14

Da li je ko igrao novi KOTOR ?

#297 Aule@

Aule@
  • Sleepers
  • 688 posts

Posted 09 March 2005 - 16:33

,,Da li je ko igrao novi KOTOR ?"
jedan moj drugar.
zove se Goran.

#298 Artur Dent

Artur Dent
  • Members
  • 8,603 posts

Posted 10 March 2005 - 15:32

Da li je ko igrao novi KOTOR ?

Jos nisam, trebalo bi da ga pogledam za vikend, javicu.

@ vizl : Ne radi ti link, prepricaj info. THX.

#299 Dr Kosh

Dr Kosh
  • Members
  • 460 posts

Posted 10 March 2005 - 15:43

jedina igra kojoj sam u zadnjih par meseci posvetio malo paznje je FIFA 2004 - na mobilnom telefonu.

#300 Agent Smith

Agent Smith
  • Members
  • 764 posts

Posted 10 March 2005 - 15:49

Nabavih, igrah, pređoh...
I nije neka igra, prvi deo je mnogo bolji. Ovde je akcenat pre svega na priči i likovima (njihovom razvoji i međusobnim vezama) dok je sve drugo grubo gurnuto u zapećak. Grafika je očajna na lokacijama, neprekidno i nemaštovito ponavljanje jednih te istih obrazaca u prikazu zgrada, brodova, prostorija. Sve je nekako kockasto, sa oštrim ivicama, pa i prvi Tomb raider izgleda raznovrsnije od ovoga. Likovi fino izgledaju, naročito prilikom borbi, ali iz bliza je to na dosta niskom nivou.
Scenario i priča nisu loši, sve je nekako napetije i mračnije nego u prvom delu, ima par bravuroznih scenarističkih momenata (deo na Nar-Shadda, recimo) ali pred kraj počinju da izbijaju neke ogromne nelogičnosti i propusti u priči. Recimo, lik se susretne sa džedajkom koja mu je uzela mač, zatraži je od nje, ali nakon što je pobedi, više o maču ni traga ni glasa, niti ga iko više spominje. Ili recimo, zamaskirani džedaj koji predstavlja jednog od glavnih negativaca, u celoj igri se pojavljuje na samo tri mesta: u uvodnom meniju, u jednoj animaciji i prilikom borbe sa njim, prilikom čega ne izgovara ni reč. I kad ga posečeš, to je to, nikakvo objašnjenje, ko je, šta je i slično.
Borbe su odrađene sjajno, ima mnogo borbenih kombinacija kojima se mogu poraziti neprijatelji, a dobro je što se lako ulazi u okršaje i izlazi iz njih kao pobednik, stiče se utisak da je lik zaista moćan džedaj kome nije na umu uvek borba već neke više stvari.
Razgovor sa likovima je mnogo interesantniji nego u kecu, teško čovek može da se smori prilikom čitanja toliko teksta, ali se igranjem stiče utisak da su autori hteli da ispričaju jednu priču i da je ogrnu u jednu multimedijalnu formu, umesto da naprave kompletnu igru.