40172079584_9ae6a8581c_b.jpg

39071325440_89aa435b8e_b.jpg

39986513055_a945283fb4_b.jpg

#2 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 17:18

Idem na skijanje za vikend, ali moglo bi da se stigne sve pre nego što se krene na pistu. Ako prenosi ORF, ako ne onda drugi put...

#3 romantik

romantik
  • Members
  • 7,759 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 18:30

Svaka cast za trud, ali realno ovaj font nije bas najzgodniji za citanje.

#4 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 21:33

Svaka cast za trud, ali realno ovaj font nije bas najzgodniji za citanje.

Kako bi rekao kolega s engleskog foruma "dizajner izgleda nije pročitao niti jednu rečenicu pisanu soptvenim fontom". Ovo je zapravo bio eksperiment, hteo sam maksimalno isfurati novi dizajn F1 i izmusti 100% od koncepta. Sva tri fonta su u upotrebi a možda je ovo prva GP tema koja nema niti jedno slovo napisano (sve su slike i video klipovi), ja lično nisam do sad niti jednu GP temu video s ovakim konceptom. Radikalno a opet jednostavno.

Pripreme staze su u toku, evo par slika:

Sigurnosno i medicinsko vozilo s novim livrejem i novim f1 logom

DYlxQMNVQAA4s-p.jpg

DYkUEfXWkAAepi0.jpg

DYkUEfXWAAESyAA.jpg

#5 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 02:41

MEDLAND: Fourth is the new first
Friday, 16 March 2018
Chris Medland / Images by Tee, Dunbar, Hone/LAT

_O3I7767.jpg

At this time of year the main focus for the majority of Formula 1 fans is on who will win the opening race in Australia. Will it be Mercedes v Ferrari once again? Will Red Bull join the party and make it a three-way fight? Or will we revert to 2014-2016 levels of dominance from the defending champions?

The signs from testing are... confusing, to be honest. Mercedes definitely has the quickest car, but by how much is hard to gauge. Over a long run, the gap looks significant, but Ferrari was fuel-saving – apparently due to the new track surface increasing full throttle time in Barcelona – to an extent that would be surprising to see repeated come Melbourne.

Mercedes was clearly hiding some pace, however, and the manner in which Red Bull went about its business suggested that at worst, it will be in a much stronger position than 12 months ago, and at best, ahead of Ferrari.

But I'm here to champion a different fight, one that looks guaranteed to be at least a three-team battle at various stages of the season: the scrap for fourth place.

It's not a glamorous position, but such was the margin enjoyed by the top three at the end of 2017 that fourth was a realistic goal for the majority of the remaining seven teams. Sauber wouldn't put itself in that category, and if we're honest, neither would Toro Rosso as it prepared for its first season with Honda with at least a hint of trepidation, but the rest all had the same target.

The fight features a fantastic mix of big-budgeted constructors, heavily bankrolled independents, new works partners, and more traditional smaller outfits looking to bloody a few noses.

By the end of pre-season testing, at least two teams had emerged as the frontrunners in the battle to be best of the rest, with Renault impressing during the two weeks in Barcelona. That should not come as a surprise, given the amount of investment that has been put into the team over the past two years, and there had already been hints of its progress in its impressive development rate during 2017.

_X4I2072.jpg

Alongside it was Haas, who caught the eye with some very impressive lap times on the final two days and - somewhat unexpectedly - placed itself firmly in the mix.

McLaren [above] also suggested it was capable of being in that fight despite a troubled pre-season, with the pace shown on the final afternoon displaying that at the very least, it has the performance over one lap.

After those three, Toro Rosso had a reliable run and found its performance to be at a higher level than expected, while there's definitely more to come from Force India. Williams believes it can unlock much more performance, too.

Running down a somewhat projected order right now – one week out from Friday practice in Melbourne – is not the most exciting part of this fight, however. The really intriguing bit will be how this battle ebbs and flows.

Last season there were some races where Force India was clearly fourth-fastest, others when Williams challenged, and then a number towards the end of the year when Renault rose to the top. Toro Rosso muscled in on the action on a number of occasions, McLaren also joined the mix at certain tracks, and Haas had a top-six result as well.

It's an area of the grid that appears to have become even more competitive ahead of this season, fueled by the big budgets and even bigger aspirations of Renault and McLaren.

"I think there's going to be a big fight in that area of the field throughout the championship," Claire Williams admitted at the end of testing. "I think it's going to be really tough.

"The development war is going to be more intense than it has ever been because of that midfield level of competition. For the fans of our sport, it's going to be great. [But] I think it's going to be a tough old year in our sport."

Renault has as much pressure as its two customers – Red Bull and McLaren – to deliver a clear step forward this season. After all, McLaren was generally a long way adrift of Renault's pace in 2017, and the main constructor has the advantage of marrying the power unit and chassis together in its preferred way.

_X4I1621.jpg

But then Haas [above] began reeling off lap times at the end of testing that made the rest of the paddock sit up and take notice. Its low fuel pace was enough to have Ferrari knocking on the door to find out just how much weight it was carrying, and rivals suddenly started paying real attention to similarities to 2017's championship-contending SF70H.

Last year's trend would suggest Renault will pull away from the US team, but Haas has been expanding too and will focus on car development this year to a much greater extent than 2017.

Expectations were high at McLaren – in part due to the team's own bullish statements – but the reality is that the new partnership with Renault will need time to deliver. There are a lot of unknowns about McLaren's 2018 car after reliability issues in testing, but there is some underlying performance that will either place it alongside Renault and Haas in Melbourne, or give it the clear capacity to catch up.

I've named three clear contenders before even mentioning the team that made the position its own last year: Force India. The car that was launched pre-season was a very basic version of what it intends to run in Australia, with financial constraints once again delaying the introduction of major upgrades.

Such a scenario is not alien to the team, and Force India's hugely impressive record of improvement suggests that there's every possibility of seeing the team rock up at Albert Park with a number of new parts that launch it towards the front of that pack. Even if that fails to happen, the team's development rate in recent years should keep it in the hunt over the weeks that follow.

According to Brendon Hartley, Toro Rosso's own targets for the opening race have already been upgraded to fighting for points after a strong pre-season, with reliability from Honda being reinforced by encouraging performance. Should those goals end up being a bit ambitious, Toro Rosso [below] - like Honda's former partner McLaren - is at the beginning of a new relationship, and expects to make clear improvements through the year.

"On the chassis side, it will be step-by-step," Toro Rosso technical director James Key told RACER, "because we've set ourselves some very aggressive targets in-season and we will work towards them, so we're not going to try and put everything onto the car for Melbourne – and I'm sure Honda will have a similar approach."

_ONZ3481.jpg

Williams is also targeting big steps forward as the year goes on after having struggled to exploit its car in testing, but given the rate at which those teams ahead of it will improve amid such a close fight, bridging the gap might be too much to ask with such an inexperienced driver line-up.

The more established drivers of Fernando Alonso, Nico Hulkenberg, Sergio Perez and Romain Grosjean all have the capacity to push their respective teams forward. They also all have highly-rated younger teammates, making each intra-team battle as fascinating as the overall one. There are so few weaknesses, each team has every right to be dreaming of P4 this year.

In such an intense fight, mistakes will be made. Teams take risks, drivers push that little bit too hard seeking that extra bit of lap time that could make all the difference. It might not be a fight for the win, but it will bring out the best in people.

Watch it. Watch it closely.

Although, as Paddy Lowe warns, maybe don't judge it all on what you see next weekend...

"Melbourne is a bit of an outlier in terms of performance," Lowe says. "I remember I was at a team in the past where we had quite a bad car at the launch of the season and we went to Melbourne and we got into Q3. And then we went to Malaysia and we qualified 19th and 20th – which was the real answer!"

#6 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 09:25

"Melbourne is a bit of an outlier in terms of performance," Lowe says. "I remember I was at a team in the past where we had quite a bad car at the launch of the season and we went to Melbourne and we got into Q3. And then we went to Malaysia and we qualified 19th and 20th – which was the real answer!"

Kakva laz. Ovo se nikad nije desilo. No, kakav autor teksta, takvi i podaci.

Edited by 4_Webber, 19 March 2018 - 09:25.

#7 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 14:49

19 March 2018
Heigh ho, Heigh ho, it's off to work we go!

Joe Saward

37C1E448-FDAF-4041-A7BA-B78DDB421449.jpe

It’s off to Australia this evening on a double overnighter, that will get me into Melbourne’s Tullamarine Airport at a rather early hour on Wednesday morning, in time to pick up my pass and then head off to see what’s happening in Albert Park and then head off to the first events of the season.

Melbourne is always busy as it is the start of the year and every available mealtime is already booked or is reserved for working. It’s a bit of a troublesome race in some respects because one is so far ahead of GMT that one gets extra time to do all the work, which means that one is broken in gently, although I always seem to end up flat out on Saturday and Sunday because you get lulled into a false sense of security... Oh well, I’ll try and do better this time.

It’s amazing to think that this will be the 23rd Australian GP in Albert Park (in the modern era). It was a great event at the start and it remains one of the favourites today. It’s just a shame it is always so busy because we don’t really get to enjoy the splendours if Melbourne as much as we would like. Before you know it, it’ll be Monday and we’ll be back on the bombers to Europe. Some will stay out perhaps and do some holidaying before Bahrain, but if you do that it’s a month away from any family, so most of us just take the air miles...

This will be my 31st season of F1 (I started young...) and I have to admit I’m really looking forward to it, and I expect it to be a cracking season with at least three teams (hopefully) competitive enough to win. There could be more, but we’ll have to see. Someone asked me to make predictions the other day about which team will improve the most. That was pretty easy. McLaren had such an awful year in 2017 that they are likely to make the biggest leap forward from ninth in the Constructors’ last year.

I get the impression that Haas may also make a big leap forward, and I’m not really sure what to make of Williams, Renault and Toro Rosso. We’ll just have to see. Probably the result will depend a little on the weather, because some cars will go better in warmer conditions than others. Melbourne will (hopefully) be warmer than Europe. I’m driving off to the airport in a while with snow on the ground so I hope I won’t be greeted with that in Australia. There seem to be wild bush fires going on in New South Wales, but I saw some photos of Melbourne and it looked a bit grey and overcast. The seven day forecasts are suggesting we’ll have a nice week but that the weekend will be rainy, with 90 percent chance of rain on race day. We’ll see...

#8 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 10:49

Još dva i po spavanja..

#9 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 10:49

3 DRS zone u Melburnu :o

#10 Janne240

Janne240
  • Members
  • 6,077 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 10:56

Oće li lići prognoza_? Ne puštate da ne pobedim, slučajno od starta kvalifikacija. :lol+: Odo na Planicu.

Edited by Janne240, 21 March 2018 - 10:57.

#11 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 16:58

3 DRS zone u Melburnu :o

Baš krenuo da napišem isto, nova zona je smeštena na pravcu posle Krivine 12. ▼

DYyI9JbV4AAIZ3a.jpg

#12 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 17:27

Pregršt noviteta će biti tokom prenosa, donosim neke od njih:

Odabrani tviter komentari

DYznOjZX0AESYt7.jpg

Roleks Superusporena Kamera i Hejneken Najbrži Krug kategorije

DY0kcoNVAAEimyi.jpg

Hejneken Najbrži Krug uradak ćese sajstojati od video snimka naravno najbržeg kruga uz muziku kompozitora Brajana Tajlera (predpostavljam pošto je on postao službeni konpozitor F1*)

DY0bywMXcAAyv13.jpg

* Ovo je Brajanova konpozicija službene F1 "himne" odnosno uvodne muzike kakogod

Ovako će izgledati uradak Superusporene Kamere tokom prenosa

DY0NzrYXUAUaYfL.jpg

Lista KZŠ

DYyIZJrVMAA_UCX.jpg

Novo ruho pres konferencije

DYyYjjrVwAANSsn.jpg

#13 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 17:42

Po prvi put ikada, pogled iza FI nosa

DYyX-Z7XUAAW1jS.jpg

Danas je izvršena proba vađenja vozača iz bolida s oreolom. Kažu da je proba uspešno odrađena

DYyr6iBVwAApvM9.jpg

Meklaren doradio poklopac PJa koji je bio problem celo vreme tokom testiranja

DYy0CZwVQAAKZeI.jpg

Vilijams će oprobati dve verzije prednjeg spojlera

DYy2TOZVMAAiTX9.jpg

#14 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 19:22

Trke će od nove sezone biti "manje dosadnije" ▼

DY1PADSWkAA4Wjb.jpg

Liberti nalazi leka koji će imati učinak do 2021. godine kol'ko ja vidim 5sI2Uuf.gif

#15 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 19:49

Ovo je pravljenje mesta za blokove za reklame.