Mercedes 2018

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#31 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 13:20

Nema godinu dana. Koliko vidim, u septembru je prvi put rekao da tezi ka tome da postane, a 20. oktobra je dao intervju da je kao uspeo :D

#32 staneC

staneC
  • Members
  • 864 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 13:27

napuca se pasulja i to je to  :lol+:  :lol+:  :lol+:

#33 Hamilton

Hamilton
  • Members
  • 7,473 posts

Posted 01 May 2018 - 06:41

Pirinac, pasulj, paprike na zilion nacina, grasak, krompir...

#34 Ripper

Ripper
  • Members
  • 4,494 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 09:09

Hamilton says he’s ‘punching below his weight’ despite title lead

#35 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 21:21

Mečka je na testiranju posle VN Španije oprobala Meklarenovo rešenje krilaca na bokovima i izgleda da su se pokazali u dobrom svetlu pošto ih zadržavaju i za Monako

Dd4eTxNVMAApPSW.jpg

#36 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 18:55

Lewis Hamilton has agreed a two-year extension with Mercedes worth “£40m” per season; the only indecision is whether to announce it at the British or German GPs.

According to several sources, Hamilton has put pen to paper on a new two-year deal.

The contract, according to the Daily Mail, does not include an option for 2021 in light of the new rule changes that could shake up the sport.

The deal is worth £40 million-a-year and will see Hamilton retain his status as Britain’s highest paid sportsman.

Sport Bild reports that the only thing that remains undecided is whether to announce the new contract at home’s race home at Silverstone or Mercedes’, at Hockenheim.

“It’s all about the right time for the announcement,” revealed Mercedes motorsport boss Toto Wolff.

#37 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 14:45

Mečka kopira RB s dizajnom usisa kod bokova

DgxkrARXUAAHcWb.jpg

DgxzFrrXkAEyWHT.jpg

Dgxx7n_X4AI6lxE.jpg

Edited by /13/Ален Шмит/, 28 June 2018 - 14:50.

#38 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 28 June 2018 - 14:51

Mečka također kopira i Meklaren, s dizajnom "roštilja" bočnih strana zadnjeg spojlera

Dgxxh-rWsAA_8UG.jpg

DgxxikEW0AENMWF.jpg

#39 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 23:16

Mercedes brings change in aero concept to Austria

1015800295-lat-20180628-sne23089.jpg

By: RACER Staff | 6 hours ago

Mercedes has brought an upgrade to the Austrian Grand Prix that Toto Wolff says constitutes a “little change in concept” for the team’s aerodynamic development.

Lewis Hamilton led a Mercedes one-two in each of the two practice sessions on Friday at the Red Bull Ring, following on from his victory in France last weekend. The win at Paul Ricard came after the introduction of a power unit upgrade, and Wolff says an aerodynamic update could prove crucial in the title race.

“We were supposed to introduce the new power unit in Montreal [but] we weren’t quite sure whether it matched our reliability standards and you could see that once everybody introduced their upgrade, we fell behind,” Wolff said. “A track that suited us, suddenly we weren’t good enough anymore. Then we brought the next step to Le Castellet and directly the drivers felt the difference between an engine that was in there for seven races and a brand-new one.

“The same applies now to the chassis side. We have tried to compress what we had in terms of aero development and bring it at once, so the whole concept… there is this little change in concept in our aero development and so far the drivers seem to be happy with it.

“It is a necessary step. Red Bull and Ferrari are not going to rest on their laurels. We keep pushing each other from race to race, from upgrade to upgrade. Even if you can put on another 50 milliseconds for the race you will do it, because that might be the difference between pole position and P3.”

1015881571-lat-20180629-_ony0072.jpg?w=8
Image by Andy Hone/LAT

While topping both sessions, Wolff is expecting Mercedes to face a stern challenge from both Ferrari and Red Bull in Austria, saying Friday performance has not always translated into qualifying results this season.

“The Friday has been giving little indication as to how the weekend goes in the last few races. It is more a learning process. Teams have introduced either new upgrades on the power unit or upgrades on the chassis side and therefore it’s about mileage and understanding and working on various setups.

“I’m happy how it went. Austria was a kind track to us in the past — lots of power up the hill. But you can see that the new reality is there are three teams capable of putting the car on the front and winning races, and just a few hundredths or tenths between us. And I have no doubt that tomorrow in qualifying that story will continue.”

-Chris Medland

#40 staneC

staneC
  • Members
  • 864 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 15:55

Da nije Nercedes mali piranio sa party dugmencem odnosno novim motorom?

#41 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 16:03

Fascinantno je kako Hamilton gubi motivaciju kada iznenada krene lose

#42 Xpert

Xpert
  • Members
  • 22,572 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 16:07

Najcudnije je to sto je on nakon prvog stopa i dalje bio ispred Vettela, a bi trebalo biti, iz njegove perspektive, najvaznije.

Ne znam dal je to bio gubitak motivacije ili neki napad panike, al nakon stopa, nije bio isti vozac. 

Naravno taj DNF je samo cementirao losu trku.

#43 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 16:17

Najcudnije je to sto je on nakon prvog stopa i dalje bio ispred Vettela, a bi trebalo biti, iz njegove perspektive, najvaznije.

Ne znam dal je to bio gubitak motivacije ili neki napad panike, al nakon stopa, nije bio isti vozac. 

Naravno taj DNF je samo cementirao losu trku.

Ujebali su ga iz boksa, nije prvi put da se u takvim situacijama skroz izbedaci. Izgleda da ga situacije gde tudjom greskom dodje u problem psihicki jako destabilizuju.

Ali ipak prica dana je 2x DNF Mercedesa, to se ne vidja svaki dan...

#44 Xpert

Xpert
  • Members
  • 22,572 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 16:22

Ali ipak prica dana je 2x DNF Mercedesa, to se ne vidja svaki dan...

Procitao sam da je ovo prvi put u njihovoj istoriji da oba auta odustanu zbog mehanickog kvara!

#45 leone

leone
  • Members
  • 3,630 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 16:24

Nije upset cudno, jasno im je bilo da od pobjede nema nista i da je pozicija ispred Vettela kljucna za sampionat i to su imali u rukma zato su ga u tom momentu i pozvali u box, da je ostao koji krug vise bio bi iza.