• Members
  • 20,182 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 12:20

#17 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 23:41

Mečka je uspela vrlo domišljato povratiti dimnjak na poklopcu motora u novoj eri bez ajkulinog peraja

DaBac2HWAAEod5s.jpg

#18 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 3,912 posts

Posted 05 April 2018 - 23:46

Mečka je rascepala ivice stranica zadnjeg krila tako što su dodali tri elemenata na donjoj prednjoj strani

DaBbulxW4AAewBz.jpg

DaBbvoUW4AAF02s.jpg

#19 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 20,182 posts

Posted 07 April 2018 - 19:45

racefansdotnet-20180407-152434-29.jpg

Ferrari front row proves we don’t have ‘party mode’ – Hamilton
2018 Bahrain Grand PrixPosted on
7th April 2018, 17:59
Keith Collantine

Lewis Hamilton said Ferrari’s front row lock-out in Bahrain proves Mercedes don’t have a ‘party mode’ setting which gives them extra engine performance.

The Mercedes drivers qualified third and fourth in Bahrain. But Hamilton will start ninth after his five-place grid penalty for a gearbox change is applied.

“I guess it ultimately proves everyone who said we had a party mode in the last race wrong,” Hamilton told Channel 4 in Bahrain.

“Ferrari have done a great job this weekend this weekend, they’ve got the pace. It’s been a difficult weekend for me overall so I hope tomorrow I can turn it upside down.”

Hamilton said there were “a few places” where Mercedes were lacking performance compared to their rivals. “Ferrari are just quicker in general everywhere. They’ve been a bit better with their tyres, they always are in hot places like this.”

“I think we come to a hotter circuit and often the gap closes up a little bit,” he added. “Ferrari’s maybe got an upgrade, their engine mode is easily as good as ours this weekend, as you can see all the straights they’re just as quick if not a bit quicker.

“And when you get to a hot circuit it’s really difficult to keep the temperatures low in the tyres and that’s something they’ve always been good at.”

#20 leone

leone
  • Members
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 07 April 2018 - 23:32

Ferrari front row proves we don’t have ‘party mode’ – Hamilton
2018 Bahrain Grand PrixPosted on
7th April 2018, 17:59
Keith Collantine

Lewis Hamilton said Ferrari’s front row lock-out in Bahrain proves Mercedes don’t have a ‘party mode’ setting which gives them extra engine performance.

The Mercedes drivers qualified third and fourth in Bahrain. But Hamilton will start ninth after his five-place grid penalty for a gearbox change is applied.

“I guess it ultimately proves everyone who said we had a party mode in the last race wrong,” Hamilton told Channel 4 in Bahrain.

“Ferrari have done a great job this weekend this weekend, they’ve got the pace. It’s been a difficult weekend for me overall so I hope tomorrow I can turn it upside down.”

Hamilton said there were “a few places” where Mercedes were lacking performance compared to their rivals. “Ferrari are just quicker in general everywhere. They’ve been a bit better with their tyres, they always are in hot places like this.”

“I think we come to a hotter circuit and often the gap closes up a little bit,” he added. “Ferrari’s maybe got an upgrade, their engine mode is easily as good as ours this weekend, as you can see all the straights they’re just as quick if not a bit quicker.

“And when you get to a hot circuit it’s really difficult to keep the temperatures low in the tyres and that’s something they’ve always been go

Samog sebe demantovao s onim iz naslova da nemaju "party mode". 

Ajmo, "party mode" protiv "smoke mode"  ;) vesela sezona.

Edited by leone, 07 April 2018 - 23:36.

#21 Dzoni_m

Dzoni_m
  • Members
  • 1,729 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 13:18

E muka mi je od novinara vise, sta bre parti mod, nazovite to pravim imenom, mapa za jedan brzi krug. Sta mistifikujete prostu stvar.

#22 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 20,182 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 20:39

Hamilton kaze Mecka ove godine tek treci bolid na gridu. Da mu verujemo? ;)

Hamilton: Mercedes second or third fastest team
Monday, 16 April 2018
Chris Medland / Images by Etherington, Hone/LAT

1015111393-LAT-20180415-SNE110996.jpg

Lewis Hamilton believes Mercedes could be as low as the third-fastest team in Formula 1 at the moment after failing to win any of the first three races of the season.

Valtteri Bottas looked well-placed to take victory in the Chinese Grand Prix after snatching track position from polesitter Sebastian Vettel during the first round of pit stops, but Red Bull took advantage of a Safety Car to fit fresh tires and win with Daniel Ricciardo. The result marks the first time Mercedes has gone three consecutive races without a win in the V6 turbo era, and Hamilton believes it is facing its toughest championship fight yet after slipping down the order.

"It is clear from this weekend that we are not the quickest," Hamilton said. "We've lost performance since Melbourne and maybe more so this weekend. We are the second, or third fastest team at the moment so we have some improving to do but that's not impossible.

"I think this team has shown over the years that we are great at staying united and continuing to power on and keep working. Everyone here [and] back at the factory is just going to keep pushing as hard as possible. We've got a lot of information after the last couple of weeks. I certainly am pushing very hard.

"James Vowles and James Ellis, Niki [Lauda] and Toto [Wolff] trying to encourage them so they know which kind of areas to do with the car that they are struggling the most with so they can really apply pressure maybe in those departments or just make sure that we've got more development coming. We've got to keep constructive pressure on the guys. They want to win just as much as all of us. It's just a battle, working as a team."

1015110962-LAT-20180415-_ONY6499.jpg

Despite the result, Mercedes leads the constructors' championship by one point from Ferrari while Hamilton closed the gap to Vettel to nine points in the drivers' standings after the German suffered damage in a clash with Max Verstappen.

"It's a tough battle ahead of us, particularly on my side – I would say my side, but also us as a team. We've been underperforming. [Saturday and Sunday] have been a disaster on my side, so I've got to try and rectify that and try and get back into normal performance mode, otherwise more valuable points will be lost. I'm thankful a couple of incidents that happened ahead kept us in the battle.

"I struggled with the car. But thankful for Verstappen!"

#23 MrIncredible

MrIncredible
  • Members
  • 451 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 20:55

:lol+:  Onda je Botas zverina od vozaca, sa trecim najbrzim bolidom dva puta drugi, i to juce da nije bilo safety car-a bi bio prvi.

#24 Hertzog

Hertzog
  • Members
  • 2,319 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 18:56

Pokusava opravdati svoje slabije rezultate na pocetku sezone

#25 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 20,182 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 17:52

Mercedes has plenty of room for improvement - Bottas
Wednesday, 25 April 2018
Chris Medland / Image by Etherington/LAT

1015108638-LAT-20180414-SNE102447.jpg

Valtteri Bottas believes Mercedes is capable of improving in "many areas" after failing to win any of the opening three races of the new Formula 1 season.

Sebastian Vettel took back-to-back victories in the opening two rounds of the year before Daniel Ricciardo won last time out in China, with the run marking the first time Mercedes has failed to win in three consecutive races since the V6 power units were introduced in 2014. Although Bottas believes the performance level of the top three is relatively evenly matched, he sees areas where Mercedes has clear potential to improve.

"I think the top three teams are extremely close at this point and there's been a little bit of bad luck and a bit of things we could've done better," Bottas said. "That's how it goes for every team, but it is extremely close – Ferrari has been better sometimes, Red Bull has been better [in China] especially at the end of the race.

"In general the main thing is we need to make our car quicker, we need to make our packager stronger, if we want to win lots of races. Otherwise it's going to be difficult. That's how it is, how competitive it is this year in Formula 1.

"We're definitively facing a big challenge but we're up for it – we know we can still improve many areas and it's just a matter of time before we get everything perfect and the win will come. But it's not been ideal in the first three races, not winning."

Having come close to winning each of the last two races – and got the better of teammate Lewis Hamilton on each occasion – Bottas is eager to try and secure his first victory of the year this weekend in Baku.

"I definitely felt like I could get everything out of the car there was to get [in Shanghai. But, unfortunately, the result wasn't what we wanted. I'm looking forward to Baku as another great opportunity. Now it's two in a row where the win has been so close. So I'm really hungry for the win now."

#26 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 27,727 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 11:25

Mercedes has plenty of room for improvement - Bottas
Wednesday, 25 April 2018
Chris Medland / Image by Etherington/LAT

1015108638-LAT-20180414-SNE102447.jpg

Valtteri Bottas believes Mercedes is capable of improving in "many areas" after failing to win any of the opening three races of the new Formula 1 season.

Sebastian Vettel took back-to-back victories in the opening two rounds of the year before Daniel Ricciardo won last time out in China, with the run marking the first time Mercedes has failed to win in three consecutive races since the V6 power units were introduced in 2014. Although Bottas believes the performance level of the top three is relatively evenly matched, he sees areas where Mercedes has clear potential to improve.

"I think the top three teams are extremely close at this point and there's been a little bit of bad luck and a bit of things we could've done better," Bottas said. "That's how it goes for every team, but it is extremely close – Ferrari has been better sometimes, Red Bull has been better [in China] especially at the end of the race.

"In general the main thing is we need to make our car quicker, we need to make our packager stronger, if we want to win lots of races. Otherwise it's going to be difficult. That's how it is, how competitive it is this year in Formula 1.

"We're definitively facing a big challenge but we're up for it – we know we can still improve many areas and it's just a matter of time before we get everything perfect and the win will come. But it's not been ideal in the first three races, not winning."

Having come close to winning each of the last two races – and got the better of teammate Lewis Hamilton on each occasion – Bottas is eager to try and secure his first victory of the year this weekend in Baku.

"I definitely felt like I could get everything out of the car there was to get [in Shanghai. But, unfortunately, the result wasn't what we wanted. I'm looking forward to Baku as another great opportunity. Now it's two in a row where the win has been so close. So I'm really hungry for the win now."

Broji sitno...  -_-

#27 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 27,727 posts

Posted 27 April 2018 - 17:33

:frust:

skysports-f1-lewis-hamilton_4293951.jpg?

#28 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 16,990 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 08:52

Jbt tek sam juce saznao da je Hamilton postao vegan. Da li je ikada ijedan vozac F1 bio vegan? Mozda je to jedan od razloga slabijih voznji

#29 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 27,727 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 09:32

Jbt tek sam juce saznao da je Hamilton postao vegan. Da li je ikada ijedan vozac F1 bio vegan? Mozda je to jedan od razloga slabijih voznji

Ne znam da li je još neko bio, to je relativno nova moda. Ja isto nisam znao.

U svakom slučaju, ne mogu da zamislim da to ne može da nema posledice na tako fizički zahtevan sport kao što je F1.

#30 Ripper

Ripper
  • Members
  • 4,297 posts

Posted 28 April 2018 - 12:29

Ima vec godinu dana kako je on vegan. Kaze odgledao onaj dokumentarac "What the Health" i nakon njega se momentalno odlucio za promenu...