Ostale serije

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#1 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 12:27

Tema namenjena auto-moto šampionatima koji nemaju svoju temu, od trka solarnih bolida do Formule 2. 

#2 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 12:29

First images of Super Formula 2019 car revealed

super-formula-sf19-unveil-2017-sf19-5996

Super Formula organisers have revealed official sketches of an aggressive-looking SF19 car, which will be introduced for the 2019 season.

The Dallara-made SF19 will replace the aging SF14, which has been in use for the last four years.

It takes several cues from the new generation of Formula 1 cars, with a lower and swept back rear wing being the most prominent change. Fins have been added to both sidepods in a bid to make the car look more spectacular.

To address the issue of lack of overtaking, the new Super Formula car will rely more on underfloor than on wings for generating downforce.

While the SF19 doesn’t feature a halo in line with 2018 F1 or F2 cars, several advancements have been made on the safety side, including a more robust cockpit design.

Testing for the new Super Formula car will begin in July next year, with teams expected to take deliveries of their new machines in January 2019.

The series will continue to use a 2.0-litre turbocharged engine and an IndyCar-style overtake button.

super-formula-sf19-unveil-2017-sf19.jpg

https://www.motorspo...evealed-968209/

FIRST NEW FORMULA 3 REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP ANNOUNCED

F3 Americas Championship set to be the first FIA-sanctioned intermediate F3 regional competition

00117019_053_medium.jpg?itok=TDUanWPi

The first in a new tier of regional FIA Formula 3 competitions has been confirmed as the F3 Americas Championship, which was unveiled on 19 October at the FIA Formula One United States Grand Prix. The announcement follows the agreement of the World Motor Sport Council in September to the launch of an intermediate single-seater category between Formula 4 and the upcoming Formula 3 International Championship, which will begin in 2019.

The F3 Americas Championship, which will run its first season in 2018, will be recognised by the FIA and sanctioned by SCCA Pro Racing in a similar model to the successful FIA Formula 4 championships which are currently held in 12 regions around the world.

The FIA Formula 4 US Championship has been a great success story, with entries consistently increasing since its inaugural 2016 season to see grids in excess of 30 cars in recent races. The addition of F3 Americas will bolster the FIA single-seater pyramid in the region, giving the most talented local junior drivers an ideal next step in their careers.

This new F3 race car will feature an all-new Ligier Crawford chassis, developed by Onroak, and will be powered by a 270-horsepower turbocharged engine (a non-turbocharged version is used in the F4 U.S. Championship).

FIA Director of Single-Seater Championships, Charlie Whiting, said: “It’s great to see that this region has jumped on the concept of an intermediate F3 championship following the huge success of the F4 US Championship. With so many young drivers in the Americas choosing FIA F4, it’s important for them to have another accessible step up in their careers close to home. We are continuing to refine the FIA single-seater pyramid, and in 2019 will have an F3 International Championship which will be the place for the best regional F3 drivers to test their skills on the world stage. Hopefully we will see more F3 regional championships take shape in the near future to help strengthen the ecosystem even further.”

Steve Oseth, Vice President/General Manager of SCCA Pro Racing, said: “SCCA Pro Racing’s introduction of an FIA F3 race series is a great opportunity for our partners and SCCA Pro Racing to reset the current paradigm of open wheel racing in North America. Its introduction, combined with the steps above and below the F3 series, will work to greatly lower the running costs of open-wheel race cars.”

https://www.fia.com/...nship-announced

Edited by /13/Ален Шмит/, 21 October 2017 - 14:57.

#3 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 15:00

Gasly denied Super Formula title shot as finale cancelled

super-formula-%E6%9C%80%E7%B5%82%E6%88%A

Hiroaki Ishiura has been declared the 2017 Super Formula champion after the final round of the season at Suzuka was cancelled due to a typhoon that is set to hit the track on Sunday.

Heavy showers had already affected the schedule for the weekend with Friday practice delayed and qualifying called to a halt after Q1.

And with conditions expected to worsen further ahead of Sunday, series organisers JRP announced that both Sunday races will be cancelled and will not be run at a later date.

As such, the championship standings from the previous round in Sugo are now the final standings, with the exception of additional points for pole being awarded to Andre Lotterer and Jann Mardenborough.

It means Inging driver Ishiura claims his second Super Formula title in three years.

Red Bull junior Pierre Gasly, who had skipped the clashing Austin F1 race to be present in Suzuka, misses out on the title by just half a point, while fellow rookie Felix Rosenqvist is classified third.

Meanwhile, Inging claimed the teams' championship, beating Gasly's Mugen squad by four points.

bx9YSt9.jpg

Gasly says missing out on Super Formula title is 'hard to accept'

9e89d99302b707c0a764c7f0b48574e5.jpg

Red Bull protege Pierre Gasly admits he found his Super Formula title defeat "hard to accept" after both races at the Suzuka season finale were cancelled.

Gasly arrived in Suzuka only half-a-point behind championship leader Hiroaki Ishiura but the Frenchman was denied a chance of fighting for the crown when both races were called off due to the threat of a super typhoon, with Ishiura being declared champion.

Given Gasly skipped the clashing Formula 1 race in Austin to compete in Super Formula, he found it particularly hard to miss out on the title without giving a fight.

"At the moment I'm disappointed because I wanted to race and wanted to fight and it's not gonna happen," he said.

"So it's just a bit hard to accept now, but that's how it is.

"I think one of the things I've learnt today is that some things you can't really control.

"To lose the championship by half a point is something really tough.

"These kind of things are upsetting when they don't go the way you'd like to go."

7305234a2997b15a1a8a7f2768177300.jpg

Gasly could have taken the title by securing pole for one of the two cancelled races, with Andre Lotterer and Jann Mardenborough both picking up an extra point apiece.

But he found traffic on at least two of his flying laps in an incident-packed qualifying session, potentially costing him any chance of the bonus points that could have swung his fight with Ishiura.

The 21-year-old had set two purple sector times when Kamui Kobayashi caused one of four red flags, while he had to abort another timed lap after catching a slow Naoki Yamamoto in sector 3 meaning he could only secure eighth and sixth places.

Gasly also spun at Turn 1 right after his encounter with Yamamoto, suggesting he might have aquaplaned due to cold tyres.

"Today we didn't really show our true potential because I didn't have one single [clean] lap," he rued.

"On the first push after red flag I was on cold tyres, so it wasn't really my best lap.

"In the wet I felt very good with the car. I could have fought for pole position.

"If I finished the lap [in which I caught Yamamoto] I would have had pole position and then I would have one point and would have won the championship.

"But if I [would have] finished the lap, then I wouldn't have aquaplaned in Turn 1 and the session would have been different. It's difficult [to say what would have happened]."

#4 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 22 October 2017 - 18:28

Amstrong osvojio titulu a Kolombo pobedio u finalu italijanske F4

Lorenzo Colombo wins Race 3 at Monza, ahead of Ian Rodriguez and Kush Maini

Monza
Sunday, October 22, 2017

In the Rookie Trophy Lorandi won, with Fittipaldi second, third Caldwell. Bhaitech win the Teams Championship

Monza

Race 3 of the Italian F.4 Championship powered by Abarth was raced on a dry circuit with the temperature at around 20 degrees. When the red lights went out the Italian Lorenzo Colombo (Bhaitech) get away super fast, in contrast to his team mate, the Venezuelan Sebastian Fernandez, who from 2nd went back to 6th. The Russian Artem Petrov, from 4th on the grid, already by the second lap was able to pass Colombo for the lead of the race. Just a few corners later the Dutch driver Job Van Uitert (Jenzer Motorsport) New Zealander Marcus Armstrong (Prema Power Team) also passed Colombo. The first three continued to battle, until on lap 5 Petrov broke his front wing attempting to pass Armstrong (who was later penalised 25 seconds classifying him 10th at race end). On the following lap, with his aerodynamics compromised, Petrov cut the chicane. As he re-entered the circuit, he made contact with Van Uitert, ending the race for both drivers right there. At this point, Armstrong drove away, unchallenged to take the chequered flag first although the race winner was Colombo.

- Second position for the Guatemalan driver Ian Rodriguez (DRZ Benelli), who started in 10th but was soon battling among the leaders together with the Indian Kush Maini (Jenzer Motorsport, 3rd), Italian Leonardo Lorandi (Bhaitech, 4th despite light damage to his front wing), the Brasilian Enzo Fittipaldi (Prema Power Team, 5th) and the English driver Olli Caldwell (BWT Muecke Motorsport, 6th).

- From 7th through to 9th were 3 Italian drivers: Federico Malvestiti (Jenzer Motorsport), Davide Venditti (Corbetta Competizioni) and Federico Casoli (Kite Viola Motorsport), with Armstrong rounding out the ten.

- In the Rookie Trophy, a third win in the weekend for Lorandi, followed by Fittipaldi and Caldwell.

- In the Teams championship, Bhaitech won the title ahead of Prema Power Team and Jenzer Motorsport.

- The Italian F.4 Championship powered by Abarth races with Pirelli tyres and uses Magigas fuel.

- The next event is the season opening race at Imola on the 27th, 28th, 29th of April 2018.

Standings

8RkKB92.jpg

#5 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 26 October 2017 - 13:52

Blodhound SSC prvi put javno pokazan! Ovo čudovište treba uskoro oboriti brzinski rekord koji stoji još od 1997 a postavio ga je TrastSSC s 1226 km/č (763 m/č)

#6 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 02:33

Težak udes na Pjukhol Park Rejsveju tokom trke novozelanđanske Formule 5000, na sreću vozači su u redu (teški udesi u takvim slabašnim bolidima uvek nateraju knedlu na grlo, ove godine je neko poginuo na Zandvurtu tokom trke vintažnih bolida)

#7 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 07:22

Pjukhol Park

Pukekoi :)

Jbt imali su srece koliko su teski ova dvojica, tu bas nista nije moglo da se uradi da se izbegne udes nakon ovakvog loma krila. Ovo je moglo katastrofalno da se zavrsi!

#8 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 15:40

F2, GP3 announce expanded 2018 calendars

fia-f2-spielberg-2017-start-action-63138

The FIA Formula 2 championship has announced an expanded 12-round calendar for its 2018 season.

The series last featured a 12-round, 24-race calendar back in 2012 - when it was still known as GP2 - before switching to 11 race meetings for the next five years.

Unlike the currently ongoing 2017 campaign, which featured a standalone round at Spain's Jerez, all rounds on next year's schedule will be held in support of Formula 1 grands prix.

The Spanish venue is the only track not returning to the calendar, its slot taken by the Russian GP venue Sochi Autodrom, which hosted the series in 2014-2015 but was absent for the past two years.

The return of F1's French GP has also seen Paul Ricard added to the F2 calendar. The round will kick off a run of three back-to-back race weekends with Austria's Red Bull Ring and Great Britain's Silverstone through June and July.

“I am pleased to announce that next year’s calendar will hold 12 events alongside Formula 1,” said series boss Bruno Michel.

“One of our mission statements is to prepare young drivers to the next step: F1.

“Having all of our race weekends take place with F1 will help our drivers to learn as many F1 tracks as possible, but also to prove their race crafts directly in front of the F1 paddock.

“The 2018 calendar includes two new venues: Le Castellet [Paul Ricard] and Sochi. It features one more event compared to this year, and is a good balance between racing on F1 circuits in Europe and overseas.”

After seven years with its current Dallara GP2/11 chassis, the series will introduce an all-new car for next year, with the Halo cockpit protection device added.

6u0ESeQ.jpg

GP3 returns to nine-round schedule

gp3-hungaroring-2017-start-action.jpg

Formula 1's other junior single-seater feeder series GP3 will likewise expand its calendar in 2018, adding two new events and ditching the standalone outing at Jerez.

GP3 had scaled down from nine rounds to eight for this year as it lost Hockenheim and Sepang from the calendar.

But it now returns to nine events and 18 races, with Paul Ricard and Sochi added to the calendar.

GP3's 2018 season is set to be the final campaign for the series in its current guise, as the FIA plans to replace it with a single-spec Formula 3 championship from 2019 onwards.

Said Michel: “We are delighted to race for the first time in Le Castellet and to return to Sochi once again, balancing the need to control costs and to provide a full season for our teams and drivers, and to create more entertainment for the fans.”

4PKV43y.jpg

https://www.motorspo...-ricard-975049/

#9 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 19:53

The French F4 aligns with the FIA
In 2018 comes the Mygale chassis

2017116213839.jpg

There will be great changes for the 2018 edition of the French F4, which will finally embrace the FIA ​​specifications. This is a completely renewed technical package, with the adoption of the Mygale M14 chassis already starred in the UK, Australia, Mexico and South East Asia. The Signatech car used in 2017 will be abandoned in just 2017, and the engine will also be changed: Renault is now, but now it's a 2.0-liter 160 hp hover that replaces the previous 1.6-liter drive.

The collaboration with the Losanga house, on the other hand, remains strong: for the winner of the title is confirmed the right to enter the Renault Sport Academy, plus a 100,000 euro cash prize for the continuation of his career. From the Formula Renault 2.0 team, moreover, some engineers will be sent to oversee the work of the mechanics of the FFSA Academy, the federal body that runs the series.

The Championnat de France F4, in fact, will go ahead with the centralized management of the single-seater, without the presence of the stables: the promise is to offer a full season at a cost of 105 thousand euros. "We give emphasis to the training of pilots, which are tested on the same basis," said Nicolas Deschaux, president of the Transalpine Federation.

Already spread the timetable, which will be divided into seven stages: starting on the weekend of April 1 in Nogaro, the novelty is instead the return to the historical route of Dijon. There are also two trips abroad, in Barcelona (30 September) and at Spa-Francorchamps on a date to be defined.

For the French F4 it is therefore on the ramp to launch another restyling, continuing a journey already begun in 1993 with what was the historic Formula Campus, which became the 2008 Formul'Academy, in the 2010 F4 Eurocup and F4 national ahead of 2011 on the lines guided by the FIA. A stage that has launched names like Stoffel Vandoorne, Pierre Gasly, Jean-Eric Vergne, and previously Loic Duval, Benoit Treluyer, Romain Dumas and Stephane Sarrazin.

The 2018 French F4 calendar

1st April - Nogaro
May 13 - Pau
July 15 - Dijon
9 September - Magny-Cours
September 30 - Barcelona
October 14 - Le Castellet

To be confirmed: Spa-Francorchamps

https://www.italiara...d=230357&cat=87

#10 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 22:46

McLaren junior Norris to make F2 debut in Abu Dhabi

McLaren Formula 1 junior driver Lando Norris will make his Formula 2 debut at the season-ending Abu Dhabi round of the second-tier category for the Campos Racing squad.

Norris, the 2017 Formula 3 European champion, is using the final event of the F2 season to gain experience in ahead of a likely campaign in the F1 support series in 2018.

The 17-year-old is also racing at the Macau Grand Prix next weekend, although he will miss the first practice session on Thursday as a result of a Pirelli tyre test that he will conduct for McLaren at Interlagos on Tuesday.

“Having won the FIA Formula 3 European Championship at my first attempt this year, I will either step up to Formula 2 or Super Formula in 2018 towards my goal of one day racing in Formula 1,” said Norris, who will be McLaren's reserve driver next year.

“To get the opportunity to contest the last two races of this year’s F2 season is therefore a bonus whichever category I ultimately chose.

“It’ll be the first time I’ve ever competed in a race that includes a compulsory pitstop and so this will also be a new experience for me.”

Norris is aiming to win Macau – it will be his second attempt with the Carlin squad – to cap his championship-winning rookie year in Euro F3, where he took nine wins and eight poles on his way to the title.

“I’ll be signing off from F3 this weekend and having won the Euro F3 title at my first attempt this year, it would be great to go back to Macau and win – it would be an awesome end to what’s already been an amazing year,” he said.

“But it’ll be tough as in addition to the high-class field and the nature of the uncompromising track, I’m missing practice which isn’t ideal but Macau is a race I really want to go back and do with the Carlin guys – even with that disadvantage."

Campos recently split with Ralph Boschung, who had completed the first 10 rounds of the 2017 season for the Spanish squad.

Japanese Formula 3 and Formula V8 3.5 race winner Alex Palou will drive the other Campos-run Dallara car at the Yas Marina circuit.

https://www.motorspo...-campos-977991/

#11 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 19:02

Junior dragster racer dies after crash in Australia

drag-perth-2017-anita-board-6436506.jpg

A junior dragster competitor has died after a crash at Perth Motorplex in Western Australia on Saturday.

Eight-year-old Anita Board is believed to have crashed on a solo run at the WA drag strip yesterday.

Local news outlet Perth Now reports she was taken to hospital in Rockingham, near the Kwinana-based track, before being transferred to Princess Margaret Hospital.

Governing body ANDRA has confirmed that she sadly succumbed to the injuries sustained in the crash.

“The Australian National Drag Racing Association is deeply saddened to confirm the passing of Junior Dragster competitor Anita Board following an on track incident during an event held at the Perth Motorplex on the 11th of November,” read an ANDRA statement.

“Everyone at the Australian National Drag Racing Association extends its sincere and deepest condolences to Anita’s family, friends and the wider drag racing community at this tragic time.

“ANDRA will continue to work with VenuesWest and continue to assist police with their investigations while supporting Anita’s family, and ask that the privacy of the family is respected at this tragic time.”

https://www.motorspo...lia-977576/?s=1

Junior drag racing suspended after fatal crash

Junior drag racing has been suspended at Perth Motorplex in Western Australia following the death of eight-year-old Anita Board last weekend.

Board crashed during a solo run, believed to be part of the licence qualification process, at the WA drag strip on Saturday.

She was treated by medical crews before being transferred to hospital, but later succumbed to her injuries.

The WA State Government has now suspended all junior drag racing in the state in the wake of the crash, Sport and Recreation Minister Mick Murray confirming that the suspension will last at least until an investigation into the incident is completed.

"The McGowan Government is deeply saddened by this tragic accident and our thoughts go out to Anita's family and friends," said Murray.

"We ask that the family's privacy is respected during this very difficult time.

"Junior competition drag racing – which includes ages eight to 16 – will be suspended at Perth Motorplex until the investigation is complete.

"The suspension of this category of motorsport activity allows for a full investigation to be carried out into the nature of the accident.

"The State Government will wait until the details of the accident are clear following the investigation before taking any further action."

Počivaj u miru, mogu samo zamisliti kako je njenoj porodici. Tuga  :(

#12 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 20:18

Ti dzunior dragsteri su malo brzi od bicikla, idu oko 40-50 km/h. Nesto je zaista jako moralo da krene naopako da bi neko pri tako maloj brzini izgubio zivot. Tragedija.

#13 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 19:12

The Formula V8 3.5 championship, which many current F1 drivers competed in during their junior years, will close at the end of this season. Series organisers RPM blamed a lack of entries for 2018.

“The continuous and alarming drop in the number of driver entries in the main European single-seater series has forced World Series Formula V8 3.5 to withdraw from the 2018 season racing calendar,” RPM announced.

The number of drivers taking part has fallen sharply since Renault pulled its backing for the championship, which was previously called Formula Renault 3.5. Just ten are present for the championship’s final event in Bahrain this weekend.

“Starting with the brand-new Formula Nissan in 1998, our commitment and goals went much bigger as Formula Renault 3.5 Series was created in 2005,” they added. “As a result, 25 drivers have reached the pinnacle of motorsport – that is, Formula One – in this era.”

“Since 1998 we have shared our dreams with hundreds of friends, team owners, engineers, mechanics, racing drivers and, above all, with the drivers’ relatives. They have made the careers of all those young talents possible by means of their unlimited sacrifice.”

“RPM’s original idea was helping parents and relatives build driver careers by providing the best possible single-seater at the lowest cost.”

“In the recent years no other series nor championship in any continent has been able to match the unbeatable cost/performance ratio of World Series Formula V8 3.5.”

“Unfortunately, neither World Series Formula V8 3.5 nor any other top single-seater series in the world have reached the ideal number of participating drivers in 2017.”

The series is run by Jaime Alguersuari Snr, father of former F1 driver Jaime Alguersuari.

Sebastian Vettel, Daniel Ricciardo, Esteban Ocon, Carlos Sainz Jnr, Kevin Magnussen, Fernando Alonso, Stoffel Vandoorne, Pierre Gasly and Brendon Hartley are among those who graduated from the championship.

Five drivers are in contention for the final Formula V8 3.5 title in Bahrain: Pietro Fittipaldi, Matevos Isaakyan, Alfonso Celis, Rene Binder and Roy Nissany. Egor Orudzhev, who is also mathematically in contention, is absent due to illness.

#14 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 03:35

McLaren unveils the 720S GT3
Tuesday, 21 November 2017
By RACER Staff / Images by McLaren

McLaren1.jpg

McLaren has unveiled its 720S GT3 racecar as part of a series of announcements that ramp up its activities in GT racing.

The 720S, which replaces the 650S GT3 which launched in 2014, will begin testing in 2018 and launch with customer teams in 2019, fully compliant with GT3 regulations and eligible to compete globally in all GT3 race series.

McLaren2.jpg

The MonoCage II carbon fiber structure will provide the structure for a mid-engined, rear-wheel-drive car. A race-prepared version of McLaren's 4.0-liter, twin-turbocharged V8 M840T engine will provide the power source, through a six-speed, sequential shift motorsport transmission. The bodywork of the 720S GT3 will be formed from both composite and lightweight carbon fiber with a bespoke aerodynamic package. The suspension will comprise tried and tested adjustable dampers and coil-over springs, front and rear.

"The 720S GT3 will provide a stunning race-going addition to our Super Series product family and drivers will now be able to hone their skills under expert guidance backed-up by our technicians at the circuit and our motorsport retailers away from it," said McLaren Automotive CEO, Mike Flewitt.

McLaren also announced the launch of a driver development program. Four promising British drivers – Jordan Albert (21), Charlie Fagg (18), Michael O'Brien (22) and Lewis Proctor (21) – have been selected from an existing stable of driving talent connected with McLaren and will compete in pairs driving two 570S GT4 cars during 2018. Rob Bell will continue as a McLaren factory driver and serve as a driver mentor.

McLaren_drivers.jpg

The company also announced an expansion of its customer track day racing series with a one-make Pure McLaren-GT race series, a new series for McLaren owners with extensive track driving experience to drive on iconic European racing circuits. More details, including venues and dates for the new Pure McLaren-GT series, will be announced at a later date.

"McLaren is built on racing and providing our growing family of customers with unique and exhilarating driving experiences," Flewitt said. "It therefore makes sense for us to unveil a dedicated, widened motorsport program designed to support and enable more of our customers to focus on enjoying the thrill of pushing our cars on the track."

#15 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 03:01

25 Hours of Thunderhill live stream

The 15th running of the NASA 25 Hours of Thunderhill presented by Hawk Performance is set for this weekend at Thunderhill Raceway Park in Northern California. The twice-around-the-clock plus one-hour race is set to run Dec. 2-3, starting at 11 am Saturday Pacific Time, and can be watched via live streaming. For the first time, the stream will include trackside cameras and live video interviews from the hot pits.

This year's race includes a variety of repeat winners and teams looking for their first wins across a range of classes. To learn more about this year's line-ups, visit https://nasaspeed.ne...of-thunderhill/.