Photo
- - - - -

IMSA i WEC 2018/19 (sportski prototipovi)

• Please log in to reply
309 replies to this topic

#76 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 22:11

Zvanicni strim:

https://imsatv.imsa.com/

#77 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 01:39

Nakon 5 sati vodi Kadilak #5 ispred Nisana #2 i dve Penskijeve Akure. Alonsova posada trenutno na 6. mestu.

U GT klasi dominiraju Ganasijevi Fordovi.

#78 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 01:53

Pocela kisa!

#79 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 16:26

4 ipo sata do kraja, i dalje vodi Kadilak #5, Alonsova posada je trenutno na 19. mestu sa 37 krugova zaostatka.

#80 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 19:13

Sat ipo do kraja, nema promene na vrhu. Alonso je u bolidu, vozi solidna vremena, racunam da ce do kraja trke uspeti da vrati 2-3 pozicije. Imali su probusenu gumu koja je napravila ostecenja na bolidu pa su posle dosli u problem sa kocnicama i proveli dug period u boksu, inace su imali brzinu za top 5. Drugi bolid Junajteda je trenutno cetvrti.

#81 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 19:46

Upravo ovog momenta oboren je rekord za najbrzu trku 24h Dejtone. Jos 55 minuta do kraja, izgleda ponovo pocinje kisica...

Ponovo problemi za Junajtedov #23 (Alonsova posada), opet su ga parkirali u garazu.

Edited by Rad-oh-yeah?, 28 January 2018 - 19:48.

#82 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 20:36

Jos 5 minuta...

#83 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 20:41

Poslednji krug!

#84 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 21:00

Pobeda za Kadilak #5 (Albukerk, Barboza, K. Fitipaldi), ispred Kadilaka #31 (Nasr, Kuron, Konvej, Midlton) i Oreke #54 (Benet, Braul, Dima, Dival) - svi u istom krugu, 808 (rekord). Junajtedov Lizje #32 (Oven, de Sadeler, di Resta, Sena) je cetvrti, #23 (Alonso, Noris, Hanson) je nakon gomile tehnickih peripetija zavrsio 38. sa 90 krugova zaostatka. Penskiji su zavrsili 9. i 10, posada Kastroneves-Tejlor-Rehol ispred posade Montoja-Kameron-Pazeno.

U GTLM klasi dvostruka pobeda za Ganasi-Ford, #67 (Brisko, Dikson, Vestbruk) ispred #66 (Borde, Hend, Miler). Dva kruga iza njih na trecem mestu je Korveta #3 sa J. Magnusenom, Garsijom i Rokenfelerom. Pobednik GTLM klase je 11. u generalnom plasmanu i presao je 783 kruga (rekord klase).

GTD klasu (isto sto i GT3 u Evropi) uzeo je Lamborgini #11 (Bortoloti, Perera, Brukers, Inajhen) ispred NSX #86 (Parente, Ketrin Leg, Almendinger, Hajndmen) i Lamborginija #48 (Selers, Snou, Kaldareli, Miler). Pobednik GTD klase je 21. u generalnom plasmanu sa 752 predjena kruga.

#85 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 28 January 2018 - 22:18

Rolex 24 Hour 24: Action Express, Ford Chip Ganassi 1-2
Sunday, 28 January 2018
JJ O'Malley / Image by Marshall Pruett

Rolex24_2018_MarshallPruett_Sun_1022.jpg

Filipe Albuquerque and Stuart Middleton managed to nurse their overheating Cadillacs home to give Action Express Racing a dominant 1-2 finish in a record-breaking Rolex 24 At Daytona.

Christian Fittipaldi and Joao Barbosa joined Albuquerque in the No.5 Mustang Sampling Cadillac DPi-V.R, while Eric Curran, Felipe Nasr and Mike Conway shared the No.31 Whelen Engineering entry.

Rolex24_2018_MarshallPruett_Sun_570.jpg

Ford Chip Ganassi finished 1-2 in GTLM, giving the team its 200th victory in racing. Ryan Briscoe, Richard Westbrook and Scott Dixon were in the winning No.67 Ford, while Sebastien Bourdais, Joey Hand and Dirk Muller were in the No.66.

In GTD, Mirko Borkolotti, Franck Perera, Rolf Ineichen and Rik Breukers took the checkered flag in the No.11 GRT Lamborghini.

The event had only four caution periods, contributing to both new lap and race distance records.

Rolex24_2018_MarshallPruett_Sun_1070.jpg

Reliability makes Rolex 24 a ‘lost opportunity’ for Alonso
Sunday, 28 January 2018
By Chris Medland / Images by Richard Dole/LAT, United Autosports

Alo_rolex_dole_.jpg

Fernando Alonso believes the reliability problems his United Autosports team faced during the Rolex 24 At Daytona made the race a lost opportunity to challenge for honors.

Having qualified down in 13th place, the No.23 car also being driven by Lando Norris and Phil Hanson climbed up into podium contention through an impressive stint from Norris as rain fell on Saturday night. However, a puncture for Hanson was followed by a brake issue for Alonso that forced the No.23 back to the garage for 40 minutes. After an additional fly-by-wire problem, a repeat of the brake issue dropped the car down the field to an eventual 36th-place finish, and Alonso – who was surprised by the team's competitiveness – was left to rue what might have been.

"The team is very busy with two cars running," Alonso said when asked if he was surprised at the time it took to replace the brake master cylinder. "We are lucky – the drivers – after our stints we get to go back to our motorhomes and we get two or three hours sleep. The mechanics don't, they are constantly working, sleeping in chairs for even 10 minutes until the cars do their pit stops.

"I didn't ask exactly what the problem was, but they've been racing with this car all last year. They were at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, they finished fourth, so it's a car that is well proven. It's not a new car where you come here and you have issues here and there. So it was a little bit of a surprise and a little bit unlucky. Even more for our sister car that was in the podium, clearly.

"We could be there. We were even one lap ahead of them at that moment. So we lost our opportunity here, but I have a positive outcome even with all the issues because I really did enjoy it a lot. I love driving and when you drive eight or nine hours in one race it's much better than one. So it's a very good feeling driving 24 hours."

Having been at the wheel when the car suffered a brake problem on two occasions – causing him to go straight on at Turn 1 – Alonso admits such a failure was concerning to deal with.

23_garage.jpg

"On the brakes you are a little bit scared, no doubt. You arrive at the first corner – it happened twice at the first corner – so you arrive there around 300-310kph (190mph) and then you hit the brakes and there are no brakes. So luckily in this track you go directly to Turn 6, so you have an interesting shortcut there.

"At night obviously you don't clearly see the tire wall or where this escape road is, so that was even more scary, but it's the way it is. You try to get the car back to the garage because you know in endurance racing this may happen and the mechanics will solve the problem."

#86 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 13:33

#87 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 02:02

#88 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 12:41

Alonso objavio da ce voziti Le Man sa Tojotom, ali ne samo Le Man, vec i jos 3 WEC trke ove godine, sve osim Fudzija. Kakav ludak. Vau.

#89 Arnold Schwarzenegger

Arnold Schwarzenegger
  • Members
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 14:26

Cini mi se da se polako oprasta od F1.

#90 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 20:46

Zvanicno potvrdjeno:

Alonso confirmed for WEC with Toyota
Tuesday, 30 January 2018
Chris Medland / Image by JEP/LAT

FA_Toyota_239.jpg

Fernando Alonso will take part in the 2018/19 FIA World Endurance Championship Super Season – including two attempts at the Le Mans 24 Hours – for Toyota.

Confirmation of the Spaniard's seat comes following his first 24-hour race experience in the Rolex 24 at the weekend, with Alonso having said he wanted to use the event as preparation for a potential future tilt at Le Mans. Having tested for Toyota in Bahrain at the end of last year, it has been confirmed that Alonso will be part of its full-time WEC program, although he won't race in the 6 Hours of Fuji on October 21 as it is the only race to clash with a Formula 1 round.

"I've never been shy about my aim of winning motorsport's 'Triple Crown' – the Monaco Grand Prix, the Indy 500, and the 24 Hours of Le Mans," Alonso said. "We tried for Indy last year, came close, but just missed out.

"This year, I have the chance thanks to McLaren to race for the win at Le Mans. It is a big challenge – much can go wrong – but I am ready, prepared and looking forward to the fight.

"My deal to race in WEC was only made possible through the good understanding and strong relationship I have with McLaren, and I'm very happy that they listened and understood what this means to me.

"In no way will this challenge take away from my main target of Formula 1 with McLaren. In 2018, my aim is to be competitive at every grand prix, and I feel sure that we are closer to achieving that."

Alonso, who will make his WEC race debut in the 6 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps on May 5, takes Anthony Davidson's seat at Toyota and will share the No.8 TS050 HYBRID with Sébastien Buemi and Kazuki Nakajima. Davidson remains part of the line-up as reserve and development Driver.

Toyota president Akio Toyoda believes Alonso's addition will improve Toyota as it goes after its first Le Mans victory.

"To Fernando Alonso, I say thank you so much for choosing Toyota as a partner for making your Le Mans dream come true," Toyoda said. "I am extremely thrilled that Fernando, who has battled it out in numerous races and seen things that nobody on our team has ever experienced, will be driving for Toyota Gazoo Racing.

"I believe that having Fernando get behind the wheel for our team will only make our cars better.

"I am looking forward to seeing how much Toyota Gazoo Racing will grow when our drivers and all team members take what they have learned thus far in endurance racing and add to it what they will gain from Fernando's experience. The entire team is excited about this opportunity for growth.

"Through the challenge of WEC endurance races and, among those, on the grueling roads of the Le Mans 24 Hours, Toyota Gazoo Racing will do its best, together with Fernando, to outdrive the competition."