233 replies to this topic

#211 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 01:05

Još malo...

DYSeQEqXUAELOx4.jpg

Sve je skoro spremnoo, sutra kreće nabrijavanje.

#212 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 13:02

Danas je taj dan, ePri PdE!

Satnica:

* 1. Trening- 12h*

* 2. Trening- 14:30h

* Kvalifikacije- 16h

* Trka- 20h

*reza prvog treninga:

nCrP95X.jpg

#213 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 19:48

Nakon uuzbudljivih kvalifikacija koje su obeležile razna sečenja staza i kontakata s zidom, Vernj je osvojio pol poziciju bez obzira što je završio Superpol na petom mestu! Vozačima koji su sekli šikane vreme je bilo izbrisano. Startni grid:

DYgt7O1WAAch7o7.jpg

Trka počinje za 10 minuta

#214 Jurgen

Jurgen
  • Members
  • 6,514 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 23:09

Vernj uspeo da se odbrani od Di Grasija tokom cele trke za pobedu, Bird treći. Trku su još obeležili i udes Buemija (udario u zid) kao i Abtov boks, gde ga mehaničari nisu dobro vezali, pa je posle par krugova morao da se vrati u boks i ispadne iz borbe za bodove.

Edited by Jurgen, 17 March 2018 - 23:09.

#215 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 15:18

Mlađi brat Čarlsa Leklera, Artur, postao je član akademije mladih vozača Venturi tima

DZcKH6fWsAASy1B.jpg

Venturi će postati HVA najverovatnije a sprema se teren za Mercedes u šestoj sezoni.

#216 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 03:00

180319_FE_S5_Test_Front_34_DC_Update_1.j

#217 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 14:59

Rosberg to drive 2018-19 Formula E car in demo run
Formula E

10th April 2018, 10:22
Keith Collantine

Nico Rosberg will return to the cockpit to conduct a shakedown run in Formula E’s new car for the 2018-19 season.

The 2016 Formula One world champion will demonstrate the ‘Gen2’ Formula E car at the Templehof Airport circuit ahead of the Berlin ePrix next month. Rosberg, an investor and shareholder in Formula E, will give the car its first public run in a special 10-minute session.

“I’m really excited to get behind the wheel of the Gen2 car,” said Rosberg. “It will be great to experience this high-performance e-mobility car and let’s see if I still have it in me.

“It makes it even more special that I’m able to do this at the Berlin ePrix, as I’ve always loved racing in my home country – Germany.

“Since my retirement, I’ve become very interested in the e-mobility movement and its potential to positively impact our society and our planet. I’ve therefore also long believed in the potential of Formula E and came on board as an investor some time ago.”

Rosberg retired from Formula One days after winning the 2016 championship. He has since said he is not looking to return to racing. Mercedes, who Rosberg spent seven season with in F1, will enter Formula E’s sixth season, which starts next year.

The 2017-18 Formula E season continues in Rome this weekend. Jean-Eric Vergne and Techeetah are leading the championship at its halfway point.

“We’ve showed that we can have two points scoring cars when everything is right, so we’re all working very hard to make sure that this happens at the next race,” said Vergne. I’ve been working a lot on my qualifying performance in the sim as I need to be able to grid higher to have a better chance of scoring higher.”

#218 zoran59

zoran59
  • Members
  • 10,124 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 15:43

180319_FE_S5_Test_Front_34_DC_Update_1.j

Cek' malo. Molim da pojasni neko ko vise zna o ovoj klasi.

Do sada je vec decenijama "formula" (bez obzira da li F3, F-Ford, F-Renault, F1 ili sve ostale) uveg znacilo ono sto je nakada bili klasifikovano kaa FIA Group 7, a to je znacilo, pojednostavljeno, "open-wheel, single seat".

Ovo na slici, u interesu aerodinamike, ima pokrivene tockove.

Slicniji je "sport car prototype" ili nekadasnjoj FIA Group 6.

Ili su pravila za FE drugacija?

Edited by zoran59, 10 April 2018 - 15:45.

#219 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 14:24

FIA confirms manufacturer homologations for sixth season
Tuesday, 10 April 2018
Formula E

Gen2.jpg

The full list of manufacturers that will homologate powertrains from season six has today been revealed by the FIA, with a total of 11 manufacturers set to compete in the 2019/20 ABB FIA Formula E Championship.

Both Mercedes-Benz and Porsche join the list of automotive brands and renowned names in the world of motorsport committed to the electric street racing series. Manufacturers confirmed for season six are:

- Audi Sport
- BMW AG
- DS Automobiles
- Jaguar Land Rover
- Mahindra Racing
- Mercedes-Benz
- NextEV NIO
- Nissan
- Penske Autosport
- Porsche AG
- Venturi Automobiles

The two additions for season six will have a two-year homologation period, until the next cycle begins for the 2021/22 ABB FIA Formula E Championship.

Season five sees the introduction of the next generation Formula E car, which marks a crucial step for the ABB FIA Formula E Championship - eliminating the need for a mid-race car swap.

"The future landscape of the ABB FIA Formula E Championship is growing more and more, and today as we confirm two additional manufacturers for the sixth season we have more evidence of the success of this concept," FIA president Jean Todt said.

"Mercedes-Benz and Porsche are both brands with long and decorated histories in motorsport, and the level of all of the 11 manufacturers that will take to the track from 2019/20 is very high. Formula E is going from strength to strength, and the commitment of manufacturers to sustainable racing technology is very encouraging."

Alejandro Agag, Founder & CEO of Formula E, added: "I'm delighted to see both Mercedes-Benz and Porsche alongside some of the existing names on the official list of homologated manufacturers for season six. We continue to exceed all of the initial expectations set out when we started this journey just four years ago.

"If you had said to me then that we would be in double figures in terms of recognizable names in the world of motorsport, biggest road car manufacturers and automotive brands, I would have said you were crazy. But this is the reality now. Combine this with the ever-growing list of partners joining the electric racing revolution and it's clear that the ABB FIA Formula E Championship is a very exciting place to be in motorsport."

#220 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 14:38

Cek' malo. Molim da pojasni neko ko vise zna o ovoj klasi.

Do sada je vec decenijama "formula" (bez obzira da li F3, F-Ford, F-Renault, F1 ili sve ostale) uveg znacilo ono sto je nakada bili klasifikovano kaa FIA Group 7, a to je znacilo, pojednostavljeno, "open-wheel, single seat".

Ovo na slici, u interesu aerodinamike, ima pokrivene tockove.

Slicniji je "sport car prototype" ili nekadasnjoj FIA Group 6.

Ili su pravila za FE drugacija?

Nekad ti je sve bilo "open wheel", i jednosedi i dvosedi. Nema velike razlike izmedju recimo Bugatijevih predratnih modela za Leman i za Granpri. U principu razlika je bila samo u farovima:

Bugatti-Type-59-Grand-Prix-47801.jpg

Bugatti-Type-59-Grand-Prix-64998.jpg

Sa druge strane, ni F1/Indi nisu bas uvek bili open wheel / open cockpit iako su uglavnom bili single seat:

Mercedes_bio_1-1024x768.jpg

b17dfbdf1c0e8cdab68ad41f8bdc715b.jpg

75f0417a4fed85e63ea4004b53dcc3ba.png

(za poredjenje s onim Mercedesom od gore, evo ga njegov savremenik za Leman:

1200px-Mercedes-Benz_300_SLR_1955.jpg

Po ovome ispadne da je glavna razlika izmedju Granpri i sportskih prototipova to da ovi drugi imaju farove, ali cak ni to nije iskljucivo tacno:

maxresdefault.jpg

A nisu nuzno ni dvosedi:

amexpoDSC_7175.jpg

Tako da, kao sto vidis, situacija je poprilicno mutna. U principu ne postoji jasna raspodela na jedno ili drugo, kako ce se sta zvati je prosto stvar dogovora. Tako i ovaj novi Formula E.

#221 Jurgen

Jurgen
  • Members
  • 6,514 posts

Posted 15 April 2018 - 01:25

Dobra trka u Rimu danas (juče). Pobedio je Bird ispred Di Grasija i Loterera. 

#222 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 17:12

NIO is adding reserve driver Ma Qing Hua to its lineup for the 2018 Qatar Airways Pairs E-Prix on April 28, replacing Luca Filippi in the No. 68 NIO 003.

Ma, who tested with the NIO Formula E Team in 2017, has seven Formula E starts with Team Aguri/Techeetah since the 2015-16 season.

"First of all, I am really happy and honored to be back in the cockpit racing for NIO Formula E Team," said Ma Qing Hua. "Thank you to NIO for this opportunity; I am really looking forward to racing again, against some of the top drivers in the world. I will do my best to achieve the best result I can and I will see you all in Paris."

"The NIO Formula E Team is very happy to give Ma Qing Hua the opportunity to drive the NIO 003 at the Paris E-Prix," said Gerry Hughes, NIO's Team Principal. "We look forward to welcoming him back to the Paddock at the forthcoming event."

Filippi has registered just one point in 2017-18 and is 20th in the driver standings.

#223 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 17:04

Felipe Massa returning to racing in Formula E with Venturi

1015109110-lat-20180414-malc7700.jpg

By: RACER Staff | 1 minute ago

Venturi Formula E announced that Formula 1 veteran Felipe Massa will join its driver line-up for Season 5 (2018-19), after signing a three-year deal with the team.

“I’m very happy to be joining the Venturi Formula E Team and the Formula E championship, which has become a magnificent competition in such a short space of time,” said Massa, who retired from F1 at the end of 2017. “For some years now, I’ve been clear about my interest in this innovative, forward-looking discipline that’s developing exponentially. I especially like the format of race meetings, the city-center circuits and the contact with the fans. I can’t wait to take part in testing at the end of the month.”

Massa made 269 starts in Formula 1, claiming 11 wins and 41 podium places driving for the Sauber (2002, 2004–2005), Ferrari (2006–2013) and Williams (2014–2017) teams.

“It’s an honor to welcome Felipe to the Venturi family,” said Gildo Pastor, President of Venturi Automobiles and the Venturi Formula E team. “I needed him, his experience, his speed, and his openness. Formula E is extremely complex to set up and drive. Even more so than in other disciplines, teamwork between the driver and the engineering team is one of the keys to success. Felipe’s 15 years’ experience in Formula 1 will definitely give us a boost. And with his humble nature, I know he will listen to the team and master the discipline quickly.”

#224 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 21:21

Izem ti posao, ne stignem niš pisati a niti pratiti takmičenje kvalitetno...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ove subote, tj. sutra najbrži električni circus sleće u Berlin. Preciznije u Tempelhof Park. Voziće se 9. od 12. runda četvrte sezone.

DdgOqNNXUAA7bNv.jpg

Niko Rozberg je provozao bolid za petu sezonu u ulicama Berlina, a mislim i na pisti Tempelhof će obaviti šou negde oko 16 časova tokom subotnjeg događaja

DdfWi0UUwAAj-3Z.jpg

Kvalifikacione grupe

Ddfy9ygUwAAehxY.jpg

TV raspored

09:00 Prvi trening (45 minuta)

11:30 Drugi trening (30 minuta)

14:00 Kvalifikacije (60 minuta)

18:03 Trka (60 minuta)

#225 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 16:10

Sveže slike iz Ciriha, bogte što je lepo

DfFnl9bX0AAGHYm.jpg

DfFnmdDW4AE722M.jpg

Ove subote prisustvovaćemo istoriji, prvoj trci u Švajcarskoj nakon 1955:!