Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 13:17

Porsche's future Formula E plans take shape
Saturday, 09 December 2017
By RACER Staff / Image by Patrik Lundin/LAT

FE_start_Lundin.jpg

Porsche's future plans for an entry into Formula E are starting to take conceptual shape, the marque announced Saturday.

The Porsche LMP Team will spend 2018 readying for entry into the all-electric formula car series' sixth season toward the end of 2019. Until then, the team will design, develop and test a complete powertrain for the open-wheel, single-seater.

The first steps were undertaken in 2017, with implementation of the concept set to begin in 2018. The first test drives with the finished Porsche Formula E racecar are scheduled for early 2019.

Season five of Formula E will take on a dramatic new look, starting with new cars and doing away with its requirement for two cars per driver and mid-race car changes in favor of a car capable of completing a full race distance – a move the series says is a "clear testament of the advancement in battery technology." The number of teams is expected to rise to 12.

Porsche announced its Formula E plans in July, following Mercedes' announcement that it would pull out of the DTM in favor of Formula E. Fellow German marques BMW and Audi are already committed.

#137 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 20:26

Montreal je u dubokom blatu što se tiče FE, staza kod radio stanice je donela samo dugove organizatorima a ostrva Notr Dam (gde je Žil Vilnev staza) i Sajnt Helena (ostrvo pored) će zaglibiti u renovacije naletos sledeće godine...

The Formula E is looking like an event without a home.

Administrators at Société Parc Jean-Drapeau said Thursday the race won’t be held on Île Notre-Dame where the Formula One race is held annually.

“It won’t be in 2018, and the (Plante) administration is aware,” said Geneviève Boyer, the communications chief for the city-owned organization that runs events on Île-Notre-Dame and Île-Ste-Hélène.

During the election campaign, Montreal Mayor Valérie Plante promised to move the race, held downtown last July, to Parc Jean-Drapeau.

Boyer said it is not possible to hold the race on the man-made islands next year because of a $52-million project to renovate the paddocks and garages for the Formula One race that will start right after that event is held in Montreal June 8-10. The 10-month project must be done over the course of the summer, and that means it won’t be available for the Formula E race, scheduled for July.

Even if the construction project could be halted for the Formula E, Île-Notre-Dame won’t be available: major events planned for Île-Ste-Hélène have been moved there because of work to build an outdoor amphitheatre

Marc-André Viau, a spokesperson for Plante said Thursday the mayor will meet with the administrators of Montréal c’est électrique and receive the event’s financial report at that point.

“We’ll have all the elements in hand very soon to make a decision and to make all the information public,” Viau said.

But an opposition councillor is calling on the race to be scrapped, saying it’s becoming clear it isn’t viable.

“The best-case scenario would be to come to an agreement with the Formula E circuit and the race is gone, because I don’t think a lot of people think this brings a lot of value to Montreal,” said Snowdon councillor Marvin Rotrand, who is a member of Coalition Montreal.

Organizer seems to be millions in debt

Rotrand said he’s concerned the race appears to be a money pit, after a Radio-Canada report on Thursday said that Montréal c’est électrique, the non-profit organization that oversaw the race in Montreal last July, is millions in debt and it’s unclear who will end up paying the bills.

Montréal c’est électrique and the city signed a three-race contract for the Formula E starting in 2017, with an option to renew it for three other races. At the time, then-mayor Denis Coderre had estimated the cost of the race at $24 million, spread out over six years.

The report indicates that not only has the organization, created in 2016, used up the $10-million line of credit allotted by the Coderre administration, but it also owes the Formula E organization millions for the rights to run the race in Montreal. 

Patrick Attanasio, a spokesperson for Montréal c’est électrique, refused to comment to the Montreal Gazette, saying it is waiting for the city to make a decision about the event’s future.

Speaking to reporters on Thursday afternoon, Lionel Perez, the leader of the opposition party Movement Montréal said the fiasco shows it’s time to make non-profit corporations set up by the city to run major events more accountable to the public.

“We think we have to relook at the governance (of these bodies),” Perez said. “We find it interesting the proposal of the administration to suggest, maybe non-profits be subject to the access-to-information law.”

Perez, who was a member of Coderre’s executive committee, said it’s too soon to say if the event was a success or a failure until its financial picture is made public.

A special meeting on the Formula E race will be held on Jan. 10.

#138 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 22:19

Jeba'ga neka se utale sa Indikarom pa dodju u Toronto. Ako zarotiraju vikende tako da se sezona zavrsava u NYC krajem jula a kanadska trka vozi polovinom jula onda bi mogli da prave dabl-heder sa Toronto Indijem. Jos je i krug relativno kratak, staza manje-vise ravna (samo je krivina #3 malo uzbrdo), taman po meri za FE.

Edited by Rad-oh-yeah?, 16 December 2017 - 22:19.

#139 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 00:23

Možda bi i moglo, jedino da se sredi neka šikana na onom pravcu od 900m. Staza je preodlična za FE bolid, uz neravnine i brze krivine bila bi test za bolide koji imaju neverovatan obrtni momenat. Bilo bi spinova na sve strane. testirao sam je i najbolje vreme mi je 1:09, evo video

#140 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 01:27

Ako bi radili sikanu na tom pravcu (i ja sam mislio o tome) verovatno bi je resili gumama na samom tom pravcu. Ovo kako si ti napravio ne moze, jer tuda u toj traci ide saobracaj. Privremena "gumena" sikana bi se onda lako dala skloniti za ostale serije.

#141 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 16:45

Herta to test with MS&AD Andretti at FE rookie test
Friday, 15 December 2017
By RACER Staff / Image by Ebrey/LAT

Herta.jpg

Colton Herta will make his Formula E debut with MS&AD Andretti during the upcoming FIA Formula E Championship rookie test in Marrakesh, Morocco on January 14, the team announced. Herta and 2012 DTM champion Bruno Spengler will test the Formula E ATEC-03 cars at the Circuit International Automobile Moulay El Hassan the day after the 2018 Marrakesh E-Prix.

"I was super excited when I got the call and I can't thank MS&AD Andretti Formula E enough for the opportunity," Herta said. "It's the best Christmas present I could've gotten."

Herta's rookie season in Indy Lights featured wins at St. Petersburg and Barber Motorsports Park. He earned seven poles, seven podiums and third in the standings.

I think Colton was very impressive in his rookie season of Indy Lights and he hasn't even turned 18 yet," said Andretti Formula E CEO Michael Andretti. "We are very excited to see what he can do in our Formula E car. He is one of the future stars in open-wheel racing and can be a real asset at the rookie test in Marrakesh."

The 2018 Marrakesh E-Prix, the third round of the 2017-18 FIA Formula E Championship, is January 13.

Kolton je sin Brajana Herte, i momak je zaista veliki talenat. Ima 17 godina, prosle sezone je debitovao u Indi Lajt seriji i zavrsio na trecem mestu (proglasen za rukija godine).

#142 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 03:55

Trka u Montrealu i zvanicno otkazana. Ne cudi me uopste.

Montreal mayor cancels Formula E race
Monday, 18 December 2017
By RACER Staff / Image by Andrew Ferraro/LAT

Montreal.jpg

Montreal Mayor Valerie Plante announced that the city is canceling July's season-ending Formula E race, citing financial mismanagement by event organizers and the city's previous administration that would cost taxpayers more than $30 million dollars.

Plante, who was elected as the city's mayor in November, began a series of postings on Twitter by saying "We have worked very hard to make an informed decision about the future of the Formula E [race] in Montreal, in the best interest of the [people]."

"When we took office we immediately started looking into the Formula E file. What we discovered was not only troubling, it was shocking. It became pretty clear as early as May 2017 that we were heading towards a financial fiasco."

Radio-Canada reported that race organizers – a nonprofit organization that contracted with Formula E and not the city – exhausted a $10 million line of credit, which Plante said the city capped "in order to stop the bleeding." The city is responsible for the line of credit.

"Upon our arrival [in office], we very quickly found enormous challenges...[of which] the previous administration was fully aware," she said.

Former mayor Denis Coderre advocated for the Formula E race as a means to promote sustainable energy initiatives in Montreal. But it used public funds, and last year's race left a deficit of millions of dollars, according to Radio-Canada. It was also revealed through "Montreal it's electric," the nonprofit created to organize the race, that attendance numbers had been inflated; while 25,000 tickets were sold at least 20,000 tickets had been given away.

During her election campaign, Plante said she would either hold the race at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve – due to an outcry over the downtown location – or cancel it. Plante said on Monday that she and involved parties met to see if it was possible to restart the process.

"We had three options in mind: moving the race to the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve, building a temporary racetrack somewhere else, taking a one-year break in order to clean the house and work on a better business model," she said.

"My administration is willing to take risks and to invest money to promote Montreal, to attract international events, but not without a serious business case. The administrators of Formula E told me they couldn't bridge the gap for 2018 because they are accountable to their stakeholders, I reminded them that we are accountable to the people of Montreal.

"This is where we draw the line. Formula E will not return to Montreal in these conditions."
In a statement, a Formula E spokesperson said: "We are very surprised and disappointed by the unilateral decision and announcement of the Mayor of Montreal. This is a clear case of a new mayor undoing what the previous mayor did."

The race's future in Montreal is unknown; the Formula E race was scheduled to continue in 2019.

News of the Montreal cancellation comes several weeks after the Sao Paulo race was postponed to season five and Punta del Este was added as its replacement.

#143 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 16:40

:rotflmao: koji debili, koji neprofesionalizam  :lol+: E u 3.14čke materine  :frust: 

#144 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 17:24

Mito i korupcija, brale. Nije Agag dovoljno podmazao gde treba.

Montreal je jedan od najkorumpiranijih gradova S. Amerike, nekoliko gradonacelnika zaredom im je uhapseno po raznim osnovima, ogromne pare iz federalnog budzeta se slivaju tamo i misteriozno nestaju a infrastruktura se raspada.

cw7761171.jpg

#145 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 16:46

Prelomna vest: Jani napušta Dragon Rejsing s trenutnim efektom, Lopez spreman kao zamena!!!

Lopez set for Formula E return in place of Jani
By: Scott Mitchell, Journalist
2-3 minutes
Jose Maria Lopez is poised to return to Formula E by replacing Neel Jani at Dragon Racing in Marrakesh.

Lopez joined the all-electric series in 2016/17 but was dropped by DS Virgin Racing in favour of rookie Alex Lynn after just one season.

He made it clear he wanted to get a drive in the category again after an unhappy split from the DS Virgin squad, although had been consigned to waiting until the 2018/19 campaign.

Jani’s exit from the Dragon team after just one race weekend has now created a surprise opportunity for Lopez to make a swifter return.

Dragon had a terrible first two races of the 2017/18 season and ex-Porsche LMP1 ace Jani pushed to leave before the second round of the campaign in Marrakesh on January 13

Motorsport.com understands the Marrakesh entry list will be published this week, with Lopez’s name expected to be on it. However, it is not known if it will be for one race or the full season.

Lopez is expected to continue with Toyota again in LMP1 in 2018, which should not impact his FE aspirations given there will be no repeat of the FIA World Endurance Championship clashes that hurt his 2016/17 campaign. 

He scored two podiums and finished ninth in the standings last season but will struggle to replicate those heights unless Dragon executes a miracle turnaround in performance.  

It was the only team to fail to score any points across the double-header in Hong Kong, where Jani was lapped twice and the team’s best result was Jerome d’Ambrosio’s 15th place finish, half a minute outside the top 10.

#146 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 19:14

Konačno je neko objavio listu učesnika Ruki testa u Marakešu

DSsDCXQW0AA5Q9F.jpg

#147 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 00:17

Formula E dobila prvog naslovnog sponzora, novo ime takmičenja od danas je ABB Formula E Šampionat

DTGKaNdX4AEjyS7.jpg

#148 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 00:21

Felipe Masa: "Priključiću se Formuli E kada bude dovoljno kompetetivna"

https://www.autospor...-be-competitive

Posle otkazivanja ePri Montreala i Sao Paula, negodovanja u Cirihu i Santjago nailazi na probleme- FE je najednom preskupa za satjangance. LOL bre

https://e-formel.de/...s-not-9872.html

#149 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 00:14

Hajdfeld promenuo livreje kacige (prošli put kad je promenuo dizajn slomio je prst na ePri Putradžaje 2015)

DTFrAMjX0AA5wsr.jpg

#150 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 13:32

Danas se vozi treća runda FE na Marakešu!

_________

Zbog posla ništa nisam spremio od priloga ali ježi ga...

_________

Reza prvog treninga

flto8mE.jpg

Reza drugog treninga

ihBGDZw.jpg

Trenutno traju kvale, Tvič strim ▼

http://www.ustream.t...nel/LsDyVzF7fHJ

Lajv tajming ▼

http://livetiming.al...om/fiaformulae/