VN Bahreina '17, Sahir

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#106 leone

leone
  • Members
  • 3,630 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 00:34

Jos jedna odlicna trka, ovo izrasta u veoma zanimljivu i uzbudljivu sezonu. 

Crveni 2 od 3 od kada to nijesmo vidjeli!! Profesor opet odrzao lekciju kako se kontrolise trka. Profesionalac u krvi.

Sebastian Vettel is my kind of guy. Just wins the race and says he can't wait to get back in the car to test in 2 days. #markoftrueracer

Merc pod pritiskom pocinje da pravi greske.

#107 Hamilton

Hamilton
  • Members
  • 7,473 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 08:42

Hajde Lewise, znamo da si najbolji.
I dalje sam 70% ubedjen da on uzima ovo.

Lepotica od sezone, vrhunski fajt, bez rukavica.

#108 staneC

staneC
  • Members
  • 864 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 09:00

Toto kaže, da če pustiti vozače da odrase max kvalifikacije, pa če toko utrke odrediti, koji če imat privilefiran status.
Ajde pa da vidim to, kako Lewisu naredjuju, da propusti Bottasa, ako nekim čudom Bottas bude vodio u šampionatu i utrci.
Prošlih godina Lewis je bio koliko toliko psihički stabilan kada je gubio utrke, jer je bio uvjeren, da je bolji od Rosberga.
Ove godine če pucati psihološki, jer nema bolji bolid i glavni konkurent je na istom nivou.

Ferrari je odradio fantastičan posao preko zime, a to rade i na utrkama. Ne razumem samo, zašto Raikonena puštaju da tone tokom utrke i ne odrade taktično na istom nivou kao sa Vettelom.

Edited by staneC, 17 April 2017 - 09:00.

#109 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 15:07

Hamilton o kazni:

Lewis Hamilton admits his penalty for slowing behind the Safety Car was "completely my fault" as he was beaten by Sebastian Vettel in the Bahrain Grand Prix.

With the majority of drivers pitting during an early Safety Car period, Hamilton was trying to drive slowly enough to create a gap between himself and Valtteri Bottas in order for his teammate to be able to leave the pit box before Hamilton stopped. Daniel Ricciardo was close behind the Mercedes and was held up as Hamilton backed off, with the triple world champion even slowing in the pit lane.

The stewards handed Hamilton a five-second time penalty for the incident, ultimately hurting his chance of victory, and the Briton took full responsibility after finishing second.

"Yeah, a challenging weekend," Hamilton said. "The start was OK but Sebastian was in my blind spot so I didn't know whereabouts he was. I didn't know where anyone was behind me. Valtteri got a good start and it was really just about covering him. I obviously lost position to Sebastian there.

"It was really hard to follow but we're generally all similar kind of pace, and then yeah, completely my fault with the Safety Car. Supposed to have a five-second gap and I think I had a four-second gap. Just a misjudgment from myself. Valtteri was great to [move over twice] ... obviously I had very good pace, particularly the second and last stint and I honestly believed I would be able to catch Sebastian up but obviously with a five-second penalty that made it twice as hard as it was already going to be.

"As I said, apologies to the team but I tried the best I could to recover it and we still got good points for the team today with a second and third, but we still have this great fight and Sebastian did a great job and he had fantastic pace."

On the pit stop itself, Hamilton was dropped to fourth on the road after a slow stop for both him and Bottas, eventually leaving him with too much to do in the final stages.

"I couldn't tell what the issue was but there was a bit of a delay. There was a domino effect, you know. If I had had a five second gap Valtteri would have pulled in, the Red Bull would have pulled in. I would have pulled in before the Red Bull, I would have got out before the Red Bull. It cascaded for me in the domino too early."

#110 leone

leone
  • Members
  • 3,630 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 17:17

Toto kaže, da če pustiti vozače da odrase max kvalifikacije, pa če toko utrke odrediti, koji če imat privilefiran status.
Ajde pa da vidim to, kako Lewisu naredjuju, da propusti Bottasa, ako nekim čudom Bottas bude vodio u šampionatu i utrci.
Prošlih godina Lewis je bio koliko toliko psihički stabilan kada je gubio utrke, jer je bio uvjeren, da je bolji od Rosberga.
Ove godine če pucati psihološki, jer nema bolji bolid i glavni konkurent je na istom nivou.

Ferrari je odradio fantastičan posao preko zime, a to rade i na utrkama. Ne razumem samo, zašto Raikonena puštaju da tone tokom utrke i ne odrade taktično na istom nivou kao sa Vettelom.

Kimi ima veliki problem u kvali/start trke, potone iza RB ili jos gore i zaostane toliko da ga samo moze izvuci neka  riskantna strategija, sto nazalost rijetko upali.

#111 nlavrnja

nlavrnja
  • Members
  • 31,992 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 22:54

Sta je na kraju bilo sa Maxom, kocnice ili greska?

#112 Jurgen

Jurgen
  • Members
  • 6,514 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 22:55

Kočnice. 

#113 Xpert

Xpert
  • Members
  • 22,572 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 22:58

Nije bilo nikakve dileme tu. Onboard snimak je fino pokazao kako bolid ne reaguje na komande.

1:55

#114 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 14:57

Radio-transkript: http://www.f1fanatic...dio-transcript/