• 7,759 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 07:08

I drugi trening nestade u magli :(

#33 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 07:42

Meni je svejedno. Jedan dan manje da se ljudi sprdaju sa Meklarenom...

#34 djura.net

djura.net
  • Members
  • 1,975 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 08:02

Meni je svejedno. Jedan dan manje da se ljudi sprdaju sa Meklarenom...

same here  :blush:

#35 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 08:04

Simpaticna fora koju je napravio FOM - nije fotosop, nego se ljudi smaraju pa cak i tv produkcija smislja fore :)

Attached File  sJeMLt7.png   445.34KB   8 downloads

#36 Ripper

Ripper
  • Members
  • 4,494 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 09:02

Spoiler

:D

#37 Ripper

Ripper
  • Members
  • 4,494 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 09:18

Lewis HamiltonVerified account @LewisHamilton

So sorry for all u either watching on TV or here at the track. We must find a solution to deal with weather issue.

Sat program: 3 practice sessions, qualifying Sunday morning and then race. Who's down for the switch up?

Seriously tho, this could actually be a blessing in disguise. A chance for new bosses to be proactive & be creative #switchitupF1 #bestfans

#38 Doorn

Doorn
  • Members
  • 14,739 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 09:51

Nadam se kisi za vrijeme trke. Rain, the great equalizer. 

#39 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 10:00

F1 teams to discuss moving Chinese GP to Saturday

Formula 1 teams are set to discuss with the FIA the idea of shifting the Chinese Grand Prix to Saturday in a bid to avoid Sunday's race being cancelled on weather grounds.

Track action at the Shanghai circuit on Friday was extremely limited due to the medical helicopter being out of action because it could not land at the FIA's designated hospital in Shanghai.

The FIA's rules state that a session cannot continue if a medical helicopter nor an ambulance can get to the assigned hospital within approximately 20 minutes.

The preferred hospital in Shanghai is 38 kilometres away, which is too far away for the ambulance. An alternative medical facility is just 5km away, but even that is too difficult to reach within the allowed time because of bad local traffic.

With the facility impossible to reach within the 20-minute deadline, the FIA had no choice but to abandon running on Friday.

Better weather is predicted for Saturday, which should allow track action to get back underway without problem, but poor conditions are expected to return on Sunday.

With the prospect of track action being unable to take place on Sunday, one idea being considered is for both qualifying and the race to take place on Saturday.

The matter is set to be discussed at Friday night's drivers' briefing, which will be attended by team managers – and a change would require unanimous support from the teams.

The situation in China is further complicated because the event is a back-to-back with Bahrain, which means that it cannot be delayed until Monday because the freight needs to be shipped.

https://www.motorspo...aturday-890553/

#40 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 12:52

So sorry for all u either watching on TV or here at the track. We must find a solution to deal with weather issue.

Sat program: 3 practice sessions, qualifying Sunday morning and then race. Who's down for the switch up?

Seriously tho, this could actually be a blessing in disguise. A chance for new bosses to be proactive & be creative #switchitupF1 #bestfans

I, sta biva ako kisa odluci da pada subotom? Hoce li onda ovakav subotnji program biti ista atraktivniji? Mozemo mi menjati format vikenda kako hocemo, to ne garantuje da ga kisa nece pokvariti.

Resenje je da se bolidi prilagode da ponovo mogu da voze u kisnim uslovima. Nekad se trkalo po kisi, sada se samo kruzi iza SC jer gume ne mogu da iznesu, a zbog park ferme pravila ne moze da se menja setap da se bolidi spreme za kisu.

#41 MikiVeliki

MikiVeliki
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 13:24

Radoje, ovde nije problem kisa sama po sebi, nje i nije bilo nesto mnogo dok je trajao "FP1 i FP2", problem je smog koji onemogucava helikopteru da sleti kod bolnice u slucaju nesrece.

#42 Hertzog

Hertzog
  • Members
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 13:43

Pa kada ce se znati za trku, najbolje da je prespavam

#43 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 13:47

Pa kada ce se znati za trku, najbolje da je prespavam

Uveče po kineskom vremenu, znači vrlo uskoro.

#44 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 15:18

Radoje, ovde nije problem kisa sama po sebi, nje i nije bilo nesto mnogo dok je trajao "FP1 i FP2", problem je smog koji onemogucava helikopteru da sleti kod bolnice u slucaju nesrece.

Onda koji q krasni F1 uopste i trazi na takvom mestu gde ne postoje osnovni uslovi za odrzavanje trke?

Ja sam komentarisao Hamiltonov predlog da se format vikenda promeni:

Kao da bi to resilo problem sa vremenski (ne)prilikama, jer kisa inace ne pada subotama i nedeljama.

A tek za smog, to bi se odmah resilo ako se skrati F1 vikend na dva dana, 100%... :ajme:

#45 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 15:33

The Chinese Grand Prix is to go ahead as planned on Sunday, after F1 race director Charlie Whiting ruled out a change of timetable because of weather conditions.

Low clouds on Friday meant the medical helicopter could not land at a nearby hospital, and with it too far for an ambulance to reach within a 20-minute limit, the FIA could not allow cars to run.

Amid concerns of further bad weather on Sunday, teams had considered the possibility of a change of plans, which included the idea of the race shifting to Saturday.

A decision on the possibility of a change of race time was due to be made at Friday night's drivers' briefing in Shanghai.

But with the FIA confident that the weather for Sunday will not be as bad as some have feared – with the cloud set to be higher and windier conditions expected – the idea of a change was swiftly ruled out.

Whiting told team managers and drivers that the timetable for the weekend was going ahead without any alteration.

Haas driver Kevin Magnussen said: "It looks like the weather forecast is saying the clouds will be a bit higher up, so that the chance of the helicopter being able to land will be bigger on Sunday."