VN Australije 2017, Albert Park, Melburn

• Please log in to reply
260 replies to this topic

#16 Ripper

Ripper
  • Members
  • 4,494 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 19:03

Moje zelje za ovu sezonu su da konacno imamo pravu bitku, dakle da se Ferari ravnopravno umesa u borbu za titulu

3ayMc-.gif

#17 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 19:10

Veliki oftopik ali su i dobre insajderske informacije vezane za volontere na Albert Parku. LINK

Ove slike razvlače osmeh na mom licu, sve se sprema za spektakl  :lol:

C7UK1KAX0AAaU7L.jpg

C7UK4-YXkAEPghw.jpg

#18 Downforce

Downforce
  • Members
  • 4,995 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 19:27

3ayMc-.gif

Ali bukvalno! :rotflmao:

success-train-all-aboard-the-hype-train.

Ako me neko trazi bicu u vozicu...dok mece ne odvrnu motore i ostave sve u oblaku prasine... :blush:

#19 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 19:59

Jbg neko u vozicu, a neko ovako...

1000px-Drezyna_442.jpg

:rotflmao:

#20 DASUBO

DASUBO
  • Members
  • 3,855 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 20:13

Ako me neko trazi bicu u vozicu...dok mece ne odvrnu motore i ostave sve u oblaku prasine... :blush:

Bolje nego u oblaku...ulja :lol+:

Askari, 'oćemo u frizuru kuj će koga da osemeni ove sezone? :s_w:

Ja žrtvujem ovih dvajes' trijes' dlaka na glavi ako kljuse progalopira i preskoči božanu na kraju sezone i obrnuto.

K'o u "Više od igre" :lol:

#21 romantik

romantik
  • Members
  • 7,759 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 21:19

Ako neko opet izbunari free live timing nek se ne stidi da podeli.

#22 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 22:17

Bolje nego u oblaku...ulja :lol+:

Askari, 'oćemo u frizuru kuj će koga da osemeni ove sezone? :s_w:

Ja žrtvujem ovih dvajes' trijes' dlaka na glavi ako kljuse progalopira i preskoči božanu na kraju sezone i obrnuto.

K'o u "Više od igre" :lol:

E jebiga kume, lako je tebi sa dvajestrijes, šta ću ja sa mojom bujnom (i prosedom) grivom, izgubiću šarm!

Bez zajebancije, ja ne spavam koliko sam se napržio, prvi put od 2008. mi se čini da smo ga pogodili.... :blush:

#23 Downforce

Downforce
  • Members
  • 4,995 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 22:23

Ono ludilo kada nije problem da se ustane u 4 ujutru i kada se osecaju leptirici u stomaku od uzbudjenja... :blush:

#24 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 22:24

Ono ludilo kada nije problem da se ustane u 4 ujutru i kada se osecaju leptirici u stomaku od uzbudjenja... :blush:

Taj rad rodjače, taj rad.... :+1:

#25 Downforce

Downforce
  • Members
  • 4,995 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 22:26

Jos malo i pocecemo da se mazimo ovako uzbudjeni :rotflmao:

Kakve mi traume vucemo jos od 2008...ccc...

#26 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 22:35

Šta bi mi da nam nije McLarena... :rotflmao:

17308859_1455775501130705_73389662651577

#27 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 23:32

Nope

JqCu2sZ.jpg

Meklarenov kivi stigo u Melburn

press-release-26-01-2006-000.jpg

Edit

Perez pojačava hype

Sergio Pérez has stressed the importance of being "ready at all times" during the season-opening Australian Grand Prix weekend, as Formula 1 teams get up to speed.

Melbourne, which has often staged the first round of the season since joining the Formula 1 calendar back in 1996, possesses special characteristics as a half-street circuit.

Discussing the fuss around the start of a season, and questions over the pecking order, which are not always answered immediately, Pérez said: "It's important not to get distracted.

"We want to start well and get back into the race weekend rhythm, and get on with our work.

"The track itself is quite enjoyable and it's a challenge to drive because it's almost a street circuit. It starts the weekend very green and as you go on, you get more grip and more confidence in your new car.

"I am confident we can do well and score points from the first race: Australia is a place where anything can happen and we have seen some very unpredictable races there in the past.

"You never know what opportunities turn up in a race so you have to be ready at all times to take them."

Pérez's team-mate, Esteban Ocon, will be driving at Albert Park for the first time, but feels confident after a smooth adaptation to Force India over the winter and pre-season.

"Of course it's not easy when you don't know the track in advance," said Ocon.

"So it's especially important to learn quickly in the Friday sessions and listen to the feedback from the engineers - whether it's where I can be faster or where we can make the car quicker.

"I think I have all the tools and all the people around me to do that.

"Joining this team has gone very smoothly from my perspective.

"The team welcomed me and made me feel at ease straight away. I feel very comfortable about the way we work and I feel this will help me give my best in Australia."

Fernando Alonso is under no illusions that he and McLaren face a "difficult weekend" at the season opening race in Melbourne, following eight days of testing which couldn't have been much worse for the Woking team.
McLaren were the ninth slowest team during testing and their best stint lasted just 11 laps before reliability troubles with their Honda power unit forced them to stop.
It's believed the Honda engine is causing vibrations which are literally shaking it apart, and although the Japanese manufacturer is working hard to remedy the problem, McLaren racing director Eric Boullier has already admitted he's unsure as to whether they can even finish the first race.
Alonso, therefore, has prepared himself for a tough race weekend, but insists he's motivated for the season ahead and the challenge the new cars will present drivers.
"The start of a new season always gives us a range of feelings – great excitement to be racing again, and the sense of the unknown as we go into a formula with a brand-new set of regulations.
"I’m incredibly motivated for 2017 and I can’t wait to see what kind of racing this new shake-up of the sport will bring.
'We already know the sport is a lot more physical and the cars are more challenging to drive – from a driver’s point of view this is exactly what we were looking for in the new regulations, and I really hope this will translate to good battles on track."
Alonso says the teams aim this weekend will be to focus on improving reliability, rather than seeing where they stand against their rivals in terms of performance.
"After a difficult two weeks of testing we’re prepared to face a difficult weekend in Melbourne," he added.
"We’ll do our best with what we have and there’s a lot of hard work and collaboration happening within the team, but the lack of time before the first race means you have fewer options for big changes.
"The first step will be to work on reliability before we can make any assumptions or predictions about performance, and we will try to enjoy the weekend as much as we can."

Edited by /13/Ален Шмит/, 20 March 2017 - 23:59.

#28 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:23

Preseli se kod mene pa ces cesce imati priliku za takvo ludilo! :D :P

EDIT: Ne dirajte mi kivija, nista on nije skrivio! :angry:

Zna se ko je kriv

mini-0896j.jpg

Edited by Rad-oh-yeah?, 21 March 2017 - 01:27.

#29 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 13:19

Lista pressice.

Cetvrtak u 15h lokalno

Prvi deo; Alonso, Hamilton, Rikjardo i Fetel
Drgi deo; Botas, Masa, Okon i Strol

Petak u 18h lokalno, sefovi timova
Arivabene, Bujlije, Horner, Louv i Vulf

Par izjava sto sam procitao, na mobu sam nmg postati linkove

- Vulf; Fetel u Mercedesu zvuci jako dobro
- Fors Indija; svesni smo da je trece mesto u konstruktorskoj tabeli van dometa
- Sena bi danas punio 57 godina

#30 DASUBO

DASUBO
  • Members
  • 3,855 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 13:37

E jebiga kume, lako je tebi sa dvajestrijes, šta ću ja sa mojom bujnom (i prosedom) grivom, izgubiću šarm!

Bez zajebancije, ja ne spavam koliko sam se napržio, prvi put od 2008. mi se čini da smo ga pogodili.... :blush:

Eeeeeeee, ako je šarm u pitanju... :D