Jump to content


Photo
- - - - -

Force India 2017


  • Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 3,343 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 11:42

BREAKING: Sahara Force India is delighted to confirm that @SChecoPerez will continue racing with the team in 2018. Vamos por más! #SFIFamily


  • 0

#62 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 3,343 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 13:12

FI nastavila saradnju s Okonom

 

tEQJhae.jpg


  • 0

#63 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 18,857 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 14:25

Bogami bice varnica dogodine. Ovo je trenutno najzanimljivija vozacka postava na gridu, rogovi u vreci.


  • 0

#64 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 18,857 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 19:13

Mallya arrested again
October 3, 2017 by Joe Saward


While his Force India F1 team is preparing for the Japanese Grand Prix, out in Suzuka, Vijay Mallya is in more trouble in the UK. He will soon face extradition proceedings at London’s Westminster Magistrates Court, which has been asked to send him home by the Indian authorities to face charges of fraudulently obtaining and misusing funds relating to the now-defunct Kingfisher Airlines. Today in London he was arrested again, this time on charges of money-laundering, with the F1 team being mentioned as the destination for some of the missing money. Mallya was later released on bail.

The initial charges were following an investigation by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) in India, while the new charges come from a separate investigation by the Enforcement Directorate (ED). Mallya continues to deny all the allegations. His extradition hearing is due to begin on December 4, but there is no doubt that he will continue to try to avoid being sent back to India by appealing as many different grounds as he can possibly find, if the court rules that he must be returned to his homeland. He is stuck in the UK at the moment after India cancelled his passport.

At the same time, Subrata Roy, Mallya’s partner in Force India, is still up to his neck in trouble with the Supreme Court having run out of patience with his ducking and weaving. It has ordered that his Aamby Valley development be sold at auction next week. The authorities say that Roy illegally raised $3.1 billion in 2011 and ordered him to deposit the money with the regulator. He failed to do so and so was sent to jail in May 2014. Since then the authorities have sold off parts on his empire to raise the money owed. The Aamby Valley project is the largest part of his crumbling empire and its sale could raise $1.5 billion, but there are currently only two bidders and the price may not be that high. Roy is currently on parole.

The word in Formula 1 circles is that Force India is for sale, but the two Indians seem to have rather high expectations of its value and so no deal has yet happened. The fear is that if they do not sell quickly, the team could become tied up in the various legal messes – which could be disastrous.


  • 0

#65 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 18,857 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 18:12

Vijay Mallya is accused of laundering money related to his F1 team Force India.

On Tuesday, the former Indian billionaire was arrested in the UK and later released on $80,000 bail.

"He will return to court on November 20," the financial news agency Bloomberg reported, quoting a prosecutor as saying one charge involves money laundering that "relates to Force India formula one team".

A prosecution statement said some of Mallya's allegedly laundered money in the case "ended up with the Force India racing team".

Outside court, he did not deny the charges.

"You heard it all (in court)," said Mallya.

"Many allegations are extraordinary and you will hear it in the next hearing, no doubt. Whatever I will say I will say in court and do not have to repeat to the media."


  • 0

#66 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 18,857 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 14:32

Mozemo ocekivati da ce se ovi samo parkirati na preostale dve trke:
 

Force India is in the odd position of not particularly wanting to do well in Brazil and Abu Dhabi.

The Silverstone based team has admirably wrapped up fourth place in the constructors' world championship with two races to spare.

And given the fact Force India has among the smallest budgets in the sport, driver Esteban Ocon thinks the team could even be a championship challenger in a 'budget cap' era.

"Honestly if everyone had the same budget I think some people would be surprised what Force India can achieve," said the Frenchman.

But until that happens, the team is counting its pennies, and scoring points in Brazil and Abu Dhabi will actually cost Force India money.

Official FIA entries for a subsequent season cost teams a flat fee plus $5500 per point.

"Each additional point from now on diminishes our budget," sporting director Otmar Szafnauer told Auto Motor und Sport in Brazil.

 

:ajme:


  • 0

#67 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 3,343 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 14:17

E moj Berni, umesto da utrošiš pametno ono bogatstvo pre smrti kupovinom FI u saradnji s Brebemom imali bi čemu se radovati...
 

Force India unlikely to change name to 'Force One'

Force India is now unlikely to change its name to Force One in 2018, and the Silverstone-based Formula 1 team is looking at other options.

The team's original plan had been to use Force One to create a more generic identity, in an attempt to appeal to sponsors. Earlier this year, several UK companies were set up using that name as the first step towards a change.

However, feedback from the sport's new owners has suggested that the name is potentially too close to that of F1, especially when abbreviated.

Deputy team principal Bob Fernley insists that while the team has not been told definitively that Force One won't be approved, it is now considering less controversial alternatives.

"We're going to have difficulty getting it through as Force One," deputy team principal Bob Fernley told Motorsport.com.

"Like all things, we tried to do it in partnership with everybody, so we're working with F1, just out of courtesy. What you want is the path of least resistance.

"It's wrong to say it's completely off the table, but you want to be pushing an open door, not one which will have difficulties.

"Out of courtesy, we need to work with Liberty and the FIA to make sure we do things in a constructive and consensus way.

"It's not the only option that we have in place. We're looking at others at the moment.

'Whatever decision we take is going to have to be done with a great deal of thought, because it has to last us indefinitely, because now we have to develop a brand to represent the team going forward and into the new era of Liberty."

Fernley said that "Force" is still likely to feature in any new name.

"We're not tied to it, but it would make some sense to keep it there. It's a key option that we're working with. It's a decision by the shareholders, and we can only make recommendations."

Regarding a potential deadline for the decision, he said: "We still have to go to F1 Commission with it. I think the timeline is really probably by mid-December that we need to have submitted the application.

"From the FIA point of view and the promoter's point of view, the official entry comes out in January."

Team COO Otmar Szafnauer confirmed that various alternatives are being reviewed.

"We just have to decide what it is," he said. "Everyone's got an opinion when it comes to team name, it's got to have longevity, and it's got to be right, it can't be Force One, all sorts of stuff."


  • 0

#68 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 18,857 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 18:56

Force India has hired Nicholas Latifi, who has previously tested for Mercedes and Renault, as its new test and reserve driver for the 2018 F1 season.

The 22-year-old will also participate in an unspecified number of Friday practice sessions for the team.


  • 0