• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#46 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 16,699 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 03:28

https://www.motorspo...il-burn-880005/

Red Bul trazi istragu jer Mercedes navodno zaobilazi pravila o protoku goriva sagorevajuci uz gorivo i ulje pod najekstremnijim rezimima rada motora.

#47 Dzoni_m

Dzoni_m
  • Members
  • 1,403 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 08:25

Ova prica nije od juce. Par puta sam naleteo na ovo, ali jeste da je neko zvanicno zatrazio istragu. Uvek je bila sumnja oko onog oblacka dima prilikom startova i najbrzih krugova, ali da dokazu ne mogu nikada.

#48 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 16,699 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 19:45

Razmisljam nesto - zar ovo sagorevanje ulja (ako je zaista to u pitanju) ne bi proizvodilo vise glavobolje nego koristi?

Kao prvo, u F1 motoru koji je filigranski precizan kao svajcarski sat toliko dodatne cadji i prljavstine mu sigurno ne cini dobro. Sta ako se natalozi na ventilima? Mi govorimo o komponentama sa tolerancijama u delovima mikrona koje su izlozene ogromnim silama gde svaka pa i najmanja nepreciznost moze da napravi problem.

Kao drugo, kako mesanje ulja u gorivo utice na oktanski broj? Da li ima efekta na samozapaljenje smese u cilindru / preranu detonaciju?

#49 DASUBO

DASUBO
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 20:51

Ni meni nije jasno. Ni po jednom osnovu ne valja ulje u cilindru.
Osim ako nisu nešto spektakularno smislili.

#50 Dzoni_m

Dzoni_m
  • Members
  • 1,403 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 21:52

Ulje kao ulje, svakako ne valja. Aditivi u ulju, druga prica. Koliko ja znam, sistem je zatvoren, nema oduska u atmosferu, tzv iberlauf, vec u usis. Ako spakuju hemicari aditive koji koji podizu granicu knock-a, onda ovi mogu da odvrnu preTIsak malo vise goriva i eto snage bas kada je frka. Opet, djavola ce to dokazati. Mercedes je davao predlog da se potrosnja ulja ogranici na 5 lit na sta su se svi nasmejali jer je to mnogo vise nego sto se zaista potrosi. Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

#51 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 16,699 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 15:15

Mercedes ran through the recent Barcelona tests with a secret reliability problem.

That is the claim of Leo Turrini, a well-known Italian media insider who is famously close to Ferrari.

On his blog, he says it is noteworthy that while Mercedes figures are hinting that Ferrari has the edge for 2017, Ferrari insist that the silver team is in fact still the favourite.

"It seems to me that in Barcelona the Mercedes had a reliability problem linked to the crankshaft," Turrini claimed.

"It's nothing serious, but Hamilton and Bottas were never able to push hard.

"It is certain that Mercedes will fix the problem before Melbourne, but Ferrari knows the story and that is why Ferrari believes the Silver Arrow is still ahead," he added.

Problemi s radilicom? Mislim, ocigledno je iz onih onbord snimaka da ni Hamilton ni Botas nisu vozili sa 100% snage, ali otkad iz toga sledi da Mercedes ima problem i to bas sa radilicom? :blink: :unsure:

#52 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 1,001 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 16:05

A ja mislim da italijanski mediji imaju probleme s pouzdanošću. Ferari je uistinu bio brz na testiranju, Mečka marljivo skupljala podatke a RB ostao misterija. Repriza iz prošle godine. Kao i uvek patke se rađaju kada Ferari cveta posebno u italijanskom jezeru. Ja ne vidim nijednu patku u enleskom jezeru (forumu, šta god) ili japanskom. 

Jeste da je Mercedes doneo neka radikalna rešenja PJ koja su plod težnje da se održi dominacija čak i u novoj eri pravila ali takva kompanija tj. tim ne bi trebala toliko fulati. Takvo nešto očekujem od Renoa a ne od Mečke. 

#53 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 1,001 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 21:33

MERCEDES EXPLAINS REMOVAL OF SCHUMACHER BRANDING

Mercedes has defended its decision to remove the 'KeepFightingMichael' hashtag branding from the livery of its F1 car. Ever since former team driver Michael Schumacher's horror skiing crash and brain injuries some years ago, Mercedes has published the supportive message on its car. But some fans have noted with dismay that the 2017 silver car does not feature the Schumacher branding.

A team spokesman told the German newspaper Bild: "It was removed to free the way for future usage of the message. Now, 'Keep Fighting' is an initiative founded at the end of 2016 to encourage people based on Michael's legendary fighting spirit. Mercedes and the family of Michael Schumacher will work together on a variety of common activities which will be communicated in time," the spokesman added. (GMM)

#54 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 10,749 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 10:48

Jeste da je Mercedes doneo neka radikalna rešenja PJ koja su plod težnje da se održi dominacija čak i u novoj eri pravila ali takva kompanija tj. tim ne bi trebala toliko fulati. Takvo nešto očekujem od Renoa a ne od Mečke. 

Lepo je što si informisan..gledaj da budeš i logičan

#55 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 1,001 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:58

Dakle Mercedesa muči težina ojačanog zadnjeg dela što je nusproizvod dužeg međuosovinskog rastojanja, neke teze od italijanskog F1analizitehnika

Some interesting points from the article:
- The length of the W08 is not the cause for its weight problem. Instead, Merc's engineers went overboard in fortifying the strength/robustness off the rear suspension.
- The extra weight in the back is contributing to the W08 punishing the rear tires.
- Bottas ran without the wastegate pipes and the T-wing on the 2nd day of the Bahrain test in order to simulate a lighter rear end.
- Solving the weight issue at the rear of the car will go a long way toward improving the W08's race pace (lighter = faster and better on the rear tires).

#56 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 1,001 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 19:12

Mečkino T krilo teži skoro pola kila, sumiraju nepotrebne delove koje trebaju ukloniti radi skidanja suvišne težine

In tests in Bahrain Mercedes he has turned even without the T-wing to assess how much is to remove the very high weight, in spite of the aerodynamic advantage.

To think evil is a sin, but we often guesses. And 'the case of pulling off a famous quote by Giulio Andreotti to explain what's going on in the house Mercedes. The W08 is a car that was born too heavy to follow the concept of the pass very long (to us is a wheelbase of 3,691 mm, which is 20 cm compared to W07 Hybrid last year) would be overweight than the minimum value of at least 5 kg.

But, as we have explained on Motorsport.com, the 728 kg that the FIA ​​has approved this year also included ten pounds dell'Halo, the security system for the driver's head that it was not adopted quest 'year, but was postponed until next year.

The other teams have been able to compensate for the settling be under weight of ballast in the most favorable points to balance the car while the silver arrow, the time should give up this opportunity.

Technicians from James Allison direct Brackley they realized that the "crash diet" is more difficult than expected so even of trouble you can reap the benefits. It has sparked a lot of discussion the fact that twice the T-wing on the car Valtteri Bottas become unglued for a structural failure caused by a manufacturing error.

The first time it happened in practice of the Chinese GP and the second was repeated in Bahrain. If in Shanghai debris did not hit anything or anyone, at Al Sakhir a piece of wing had hit the Red Bull of Max Verstappen hurting the bottom. In the race the W08 raced with the appendix has been adequately strengthened after a review of the FIA.

No one dares to say that there has been no voluntary, because it is not quite in the style of the House of the Star, but it is interesting to note that the Mercedes would not mind at all if the T-wing was abolished in TRM which will meet tomorrow.

The Woking team in testing in Bahrain on Tuesday and Wednesday turned even without the "telegraph pole" mounted on the rear of the W08. The reason is simple: it is a carbon structure that weighs at least half a kilo. And it is not said that the aerodynamic advantage is balanced by having the very high weight.

The other teams, in fact, have the T-wing mounted on the fin from shark, for which the increase in mass is limited to the carbon profile, while the Mercedes had to build the clothes-hanging which is still at the same bracket that supports the mono-pylon.

The T-wing ban would allow the Brackley team to save a pound, while removing an aerodynamic advantage to Ferrari that the solution is able to make it work without any reliability problem.

We can understand, then, why Gunther Steiner, principal of the Haas team, Account Team Horse, has made to feel loudly against the opportunity to ban the T-wing defending Ferrari's position, however, it has no intention to help it ...

#57 Hertzog

Hertzog
  • Members
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 23:16

Zajebala je mecka, mogu oni skidati sta hoce. PJ ima snage i tu im niko ne moze nista, al su ove godine promasili sa ostatkom bolida, ranije su mogli nadoknaditi ove mane, al ih sad Ferrari pritisnuo i to se oseti tokom trke. Samo se nadam da cemo mi ovu situaciji iskoristiti i steci dovoljnu zalihu bodova, jer ne sumnjam da ce Mercedes ovo resiti do Barselone ili malo kasnije, zato treba svaku trku pametno odraditi