Jump to content


Photo
- - - - -

Scuderia Toro Rosso 2017


  • Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#16 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 3,053 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 16:42

Sajnc otvoreno reži na TR i RB, Marko: "Karlos ne bi trebalo gristi ruku koja ga hrani..".


  • 0

#17 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 18,419 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 14:02

LONDON (Reuters) - Spanish Formula One driver Carlos Sainz could leave Toro Rosso if the price is right, according to Red Bull team boss Christian Horner.

The 22-year-old was slapped down by Red Bull earlier this month when he suggested he would not be staying for a fourth year at the team owned by the Austrian energy drink manufacturer.

Horner had said that Sainz would be in a Toro Rosso again next year but there has been persistent speculation that the youngster is set to leave.

One German media report last week suggested he could be in a Renault at the next Hungarian Grand Prix as a replacement for Britain's Jolyon Palmer, who has failed to score a point in 10 races.

Horner chose his words carefully in speaking to reporters after Sunday's British Grand Prix but did not categorically rule anything out.

"I don't know where these rumours come from but I cannot believe that these rumours are out there for the Hungarian race," he said.

Horner said there were no offers on the table at present and emphasised that any decision to let Sainz go would have to make financial sense.

"Carlos Sainz has a contract with Red Bull Racing," he said. "There's two years left on that contract.

"If somebody was prepared to make an offer, of course we'd consider it.

"But it would have to have a significant value attached to it because we've invested in Carlos significantly... you're not just going to give an asset away."


Toro Rosso team boss Franz Tost was not immediately available for comment after a race that saw his drivers collide on the opening, with Sainz retiring on the spot and Russian Daniil Kvyat handed a drive-through penalty.

Toro Rosso has historically been a feeder team for Red Bull Racing but there are no vacancies there, with Australian Daniel Ricciardo and Dutch teenager Max Verstappen locked in contractually.

Kvyat's place might appear at risk, with French prospect and 2016 GP2 champion Pierre Gasly eager to make his F1 debut, but Horner sounded supportive of the Russian in the run-up to Silverstone.

"When you look actually at the performances that he's had in detail, he's actually driven pretty well," said Horner last week.

"We have until December 31st to make our minds up for the future but this year for him, when you look beneath the surface, a pretty decent year so far."


  • 0

#18 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 3,053 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 20:53

Manje više, Kvjat je gotov. Sajnc je trenutno na ničijoj zemlji. Hoće napustiti RB program i posvetiti se drugom timu a istovremeno gaji nadu za moguću budućnost u RB ekipi. Ćaća mu stavlja ogroman pritisak jer želi da napusti TR i kompletni RB program.

 

Pronašao sam odlomak teksta koji je vrlo zanimljiv i tiče se kontroversi u TRu ▼
 

This will be a long one because I've been wanting to say this for a long time. I think the drama within Toro Rosso, and the lack of performance the team AND the drivers are having, is all because the Red Bull Junior training is backfiring to them.

The Junior training is very competitive, since they are fighting they way up to F1, a big mistake would get you cut. Sainz and Kvyat were once part of a RBJT of perhaps 4 or 6 drivers, all around the same age, who probably got told only one of them would make the cut. Now they got 2 of the same group, same age, with a great talent on the door, and 2 top drivers that I bet you Sainz and Kvyat are always told they are not moving.
Kvyat knows he's stuck at STR. He knows that if Verstappen or Ricciardo were to leave, that they would prefer Sainz over him. He knows he needs to do well, to get a seat in ANY other team, run away for the toxicity of Red Bull and rebuild himself for a chance of - at least - a longer career.

Same goes to Sainz. While I think he has all the right to aim for another team, specially since how poorly has RBR treated anyone if you are not named Vettel, Ricciardo or Verstappen; I feel he is not doing it in the proper way, and it's the RBJ competitiveness and the fact that his family is quite powerful. You have to remember that his father, Sainz Senior, is also sponsored by Red Bull - for all we know, the reason of why he was never cut of the RBJT is him - but Sainz Sr is at the end of his career. Early this year, after Dakar, he hinted a retirement, and suddenly earlier this month, he seems to still be part of the Peugeot team. I seriously believe Sainz Sr is at blame at the recent "Camp Sainz vs the world" drama, because he wants Sainz Jr out of the team because he also wants to quit, and he most feel he can only leave the motorsports world until he secures a future for his son. Also remember, Sainz Jr changed his manager this off season. I have no idea who the new manager is, but he did very poorly to calm him down, something his previous manager used to do a bit better.

I find it interesting how Sainz speach was calmer this time around. Even on the radio, he put out a sarcastic comment, but he wasn't completely madman. He is trying to change his approach after Austria, because he knows he needs to be on a cool spot with RB. They have the power to ruin careers and we all know it, Kvyat feels they already ruined it and feels the entire FIA is against him and prefers Sainz, while Sainz just realized on Austria and is coming up with a different approach that would be interesting to see how it translates on the track.

 

Mislim da je sad pravo vreme da Sajnc nekako smiri glavu ako treba uz stručnu pomoć jer bolje vožnje će mu otvoriti vrata ka RBu ili možda Renoou i Meklarenu.


  • 0

#19 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 18,419 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 14:51

Toro Rosso could get another colour change for 2018.

The speculation comes after Sean Gelael got his next F1 test with the Red Bull junior team in Hungary.

Not too long ago, the Indonesian driver's father Ricardo was linked with a buyout of the now-defunct Manor team.

Gelael runs the Jangonya Ayam company, which is the Indonesian branch of global fast food giant KFC.

Now in the post-grand prix test in Hungary, Sean Gelael appears to have impressed Toro Rosso chief Franz Tost.

"His performance was very good and he did not stop improving on every lap," he is quoted by El Confidencial.

"Comparing him with Kvyat and Sainz, he was very good in braking, attacking the kerbs and in slow corners.

"If he continues like this he will come to F1 with success," Tost added.

El Confidencial, a Spanish newspaper, wondered: "Will Toro Rosso paint their cars like KFC?"

But Roger Benoit, a veteran F1 correspondent, wrote in Blick newspaper: "Gelael is supported by Kentucky Fried Chicken millions at home, but his F1 chances are rather low."


  • 0

#20 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 3,053 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 16:20

Autosport‏Verified account @autosport 37m37 minutes ago
More
Toro Rosso's talks with Honda over a 2018 #F1 engine supply have collapsed:

 

t2FY4iq.jpg


  • 0

#21 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 18,419 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 18:43

Nece niko Hondu ako mora da plati, nece cak ni za dz nego samo ako Honda da i motor i pare.


  • 0

#22 stex

stex
  • Members
  • 949 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 09:59

Jbg, kad su se izbrukali za sve pare.


  • 1

#23 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 3,053 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 17:11

 


  • 0

#24 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 3,053 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 16:33

Fritz-Dieter Rencken @RacingLines

"Hearing @Carlossainz55 to @RenaultSportF1 for 2018 as part of deal for @ToroRossoSpy getting @HondaRacingF1 engines. Deals signed, more soon"


  • 0

#25 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 3,053 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 19:53

Toro Rosso commits to three-year Honda deal

A report is circulating in Singapore claiming that Toro Rosso and Honda will embark on a three-year partnership at the start of next year.

The Japanese manufacturer initially sought to contract with a second team for 2018, but a tentative agreement with Sauber was ultimately scrapped, bringing Toro Rosso into the frame.

Following the formal dissolution of the McLaren-Honda partnership, the manufacture has agreed to a three-year deal with the Faenza-based outfit, according to Motorsport.com.

The three-year period, similar to the McLaren-Renault deal, will take all parties to the end of 2020 when Formula 1's current engine regulation platform expires.

A Toro Rosso-Honda partnership is also considered to be a prelude, or proving period, before Red Bull Racing also switches to Japanese power.

However, the Milton Keynes-based outfit has apparently been informed by current engine partner Renault that it will no longer supply its engine to Red Bull after the end of the 2018 season.

The decision would appear to leave the team with no other choice but to contract with Honda for 2019, while hoping that the manufacturer can solve its persistent performance and reliability issues over the next 12 months.


  • 0

#26 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 3,053 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 13:31

Sad je službeno!
 

SCUDERIA TORO ROSSO TO JOIN FORCES WITH HONDA
September 15, 2017

Scuderia Toro Rosso is pleased to announce that it has reached a multi-year agreement with Honda Motor Co. Ltd. to run Honda power units starting from the 2018 Formula 1 season.

honda-toro-rosso-2018-cov-1.jpg

Franz Tost (Team Principal):

"Everyone in our team is very much looking forward to working with Honda. Ever since its founder Soichiro Honda entered his motorcycles in events, racing has always been a central part of the company's ethos. It's a very exciting challenge and I hope that both parties will gain a great deal from it as we develop together. Honda has a long history in Formula 1, dating back to 1964 when it first entered the sport with its own team and, as an engine supplier it has taken five Drivers' World Championship titles and six Constructors. This heritage, together with the full confidence that we have in Honda's capabilities to succeed, make me strongly believe that we will achieve a fruitful future together.'

James Key (Technical Director):

"We are very pleased with our new partnership with Honda and the opportunities this presents, and we start to work immediately. It will be a question of adaption of our plans rather than a wholesale change and we are in the process of re-planning our design and production activities in conjunction with Honda to ensure that we both hit all our important deadlines. There are some challenges to face given the time of year but Toro Rosso has faced many difficult tasks with timing in the past and has the flexibility to deal with it. We will be working hard not to only re-design the PU installation but also ensure that this has minimal or no effect on the ongoing development work for 2018 – that is our current target. The architecture of the car will change in line with the PU requirements and our chassis and gearbox designs are currently under review to be adapted accordingly, similarly we will be working closely with Honda on the performance aspects of the PU installation that the chassis will influence to ensure we maximise the potential of the package as a whole from the outset. We look forward to a strong, stable and proactive partnership with our colleagues at Honda."

Takahiro Hachigo (President & Representative Director of Honda Motor Co., Ltd.):

"Toro Rosso is an experienced team with a youthful energy and history of nurturing the stars of the future. Everyone at Honda is looking forward to working with Toro Rosso, and we are excited to start this new chapter in our Formula 1 journey with them. I would like to express our appreciation to Liberty Media and the FIA for their cooperation toward the realization of this partnership. Honda and Toro Rosso will work as one team to strive for progress and a successful future together. We appreciate the support of our fans as we begin this challenge."


  • 0

#27 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 3,053 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 23:05

Honda hopes to make Toro Rosso a top-three team

MARINA BAY, Singapore -- Honda is aiming to make Toro Rosso a top-three team next season after signing a multi-year deal to supply engines to the junior Red Bull outfit from the start of 2018.

After three unsuccessful years back in Formula One, Honda will break its partnership with McLaren at the end of this season -- potentially without a podium to show for its efforts. There were rumours that Honda might leave the sport after splitting with McLaren, but speaking after the Toro Rosso announcement, Honda's brand and communication director Katsuhide Moriyama said his company sees the new deal as another chance to get to the front of the grid.

"For Honda, Formula One started with a dream by our founder, Mr Soichiro Honda, and we have already had the history of more than 50 years with F1," Moriyama said. "For our company F1 is a very important culture as well as being in the DNA of our company. It is true that we have gone through a very tough situation and nobody is satisfied with the current results especially the board.

"It is true we have gone through many discussions due to the dissatisfaction of the [Honda] president and we have discussed it and how to improve the situation. Quitting F1 was never an option for us.

"It is our goal to overcome this tough challenge and get back to fighting with the frontrunners of the sport. Our spirit is going to come back and next year our goal is to fight for the top three at the top of the grid."

Honda's general manager for motorsport, Masashi Yamamoto, believes the Toro Rosso team will be a better fit for his company.

"Although we do not have much time until the start of the next season, I feel that we are going to have a very good season and a good relationship between Honda and Toro Rosso. I believe that Toro Rosso is a pure racing team and the spirit of Toro Rosso is very similar to the spirit of Honda, therefore the short time that we have I believe we can work smoothly and successfully for the next year.

Toro Rosso team boss Franz Tost played down the chances of fighting F1's biggest teams but is confident it can be a strong midfield player.

"Toro Rosso is not Ferrari and Mercedes, we don't have the infrastructure," he said. "But I can promise you that we, within our possibilities, will do the best possible job and the rest we will see. It is not always the money that is decisive for success and I hope Toro Rosso will work efficiently because this is our slogan, to get the most out of the package. The rest we will see and the future will show.

"If necessary then of course we can bring in more people and increase the infrastructure, whatever is necessary to get the success that Honda wishes. But this is too early a stage to talk about these details of the infrastructure. But I believe we are in a position to fight competitively within the midfield or the front part of the midfield, but the rest the future will show."

 
meet-the-former-marine-working-as-a-rode
  • 0

#28 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 10,976 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 11:20

Ne bi me čudilo da Honda kupi STR. Japanci kada ga useru idu do kraja


  • 0

#29 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 3,053 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 12:11

:rotflmao:  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:  ček samo da uzmem vazduha...  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:

 

7oisovO.jpg

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

240_F_170809449_I8SFXqSr3N7U2FYV6opncpst


  • 1

#30 MrIncredible

MrIncredible
  • Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 21:52

:rotflmao:


  • 0