• Members
  • 10,874 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 09:30

#32 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 18,047 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 14:51

According to the rumour grapevine, Williams has banned its 1997 champion Jacques Villeneuve from the team's motor home at grands prix.

French Canadian Villeneuve is now a television pundit for Italy's Sky, but the Williams ban apparently followed the 46-year-old recently telling a newspaper that Lance Stroll is the "worst rookie" in F1 history.

"With regard to Jacques, he's obviously been pretty vocal in the media," said deputy team boss Claire Williams.

"I don't want to go into a huge amount of detail about it. The way that Lance describes it, he just wants to get on and let his track performance do the talking.

"I think that's what we should do, because that's when the critics will stop -- when Lance proves he deserves to be in formula one, which we all at Williams believe anyway," she insisted.

Indeed, Claire Williams told Italy's Corriere dello Sport that 18-year-old Stroll's recent podium in Baku showed he is in fact a "superstar of the future".

"He has shown to have a strong character and personality, even under pressure," she said.

"He has been interrogated more than most rookies are but always remained focused and has constantly improved.

"After the first six races he was criticised a lot, but I always responded by recalling the debuts of Vettel, Ricciardo and Raikkonen," Williams explained.

"Honestly I didn't expect him to get on the podium this year, but now that it's happened, we can say that we have a superstar of the future with us."

:lol+:

#33 Hertzog

Hertzog
  • Members
  • 2,192 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 15:58

Jes naporan ovaj Vilnev. Nek su ga izbacili

#34 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 18,047 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 15:38

Felipe Massa looks to be on track for his return to action after the August break.

The Brazilian veteran sat out the Hungarian grand prix recently with an illness that caused dizziness.

But already last weekend, the 36-year-old posted on Instagram a photo of himself out running with his trainer.

And now, as Massa holidays in his native Sao Paulo, he has revealed he has been lapping at speed on the kart track at Interlagos.

"Great feeling getting back on track!" he said. "I feel good."

#35 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 22:01

Williams dokumentarni film

bpAFVxl.jpg

skida se...

#36 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 14:31

Williams 2018 car to feature "substantial changes" - Lowe

The Williams Formula 1 team will be making “quite substantial changes” to keys areas of its car’s philosophy for next season, according to its technical director Paddy Lowe.

Williams is currently fifth in the constructors’ championship with 45 points but is locked in a tight midfield battle with Toro Rosso, Haas and Renault, with just 11 points separating the four teams.

“We will be making some quite substantial changes,” said Lowe, who joined the team from Mercedes ahead of this season.

“There are lots of different things that we’ll be doing and we’re well into that at the moment. There will be quite a few areas where we will be changing philosophy.”

Felipe Massa said Williams is falling behind in the development race, after both its cars failed to progress from Q1 in qualifying for the Belgian Grand Prix.

When asked by Motorsport.com if he agreed with that assessment, Lowe said: “That’s always possible.

“It’s difficult to conclude anything from single races, as there is a lot of variation from circuit to circuit.

“We have to look at the trends. We are fighting hard in that midfield group. We haven’t created any distance ahead of it but if anything we’ve slipped well into it in the last couple of months.

“We need to understand if that's something where we’re going wrong or if we have been outdeveloped.”

Lowe said Williams, which is believed to have the sixth-biggest budget of the 10 teams, was working hard to get the most out of its resources but conceded the team could be more efficient.

“We need to improve in all sorts of areas, that’s the nature of the competition,” he said. “It’s about outcompeting the other teams in all teams in all the important areas.

“We have a set of resources and it's our job to do the best we can with those resources. It’s about efficiency. We can be a lot more efficient than we are being at the moment.

“As we achieve more success, that will attract more resources to improve ourselves still further. That’s the formula of grand prix development.”

#37 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 20:57

Pametna odluka, mada je više verovatnije da će Kubica uskočiti umesto Mase. Perez je nedavno izrazio želju da bi voleo ostati s Fors Indijom i u sledećoj sezoni. Masa odlazi u FE..

Williams eyeing Kubica and Perez for 2018

Williams could offer Robert Kubica a remarkable return to Formula 1 after current team Renault elected to sign Carlos Sainz, according to reports.

The Pole's promising career seemed to be over after a life-threatening accident in 2011, but he is now very much on the comeback trail.

Kubica proved he was capable of handling the 2017 machinery when he drove the Renault at the Hungary test earlier this summer.

Renault's swoop for Sainz appeared to scupper his hopes of rejoining F1 next year, yet Motorsport Italia claim Williams could offer the 32-year-old a lifeline.

After coming out of a brief retirement at the end of 2016, Felipe Massa has not yet decided whether he will extend his career into a 16th season.

If the Brazilian opts to hang up his helmet, Williams will allegedly target Kubica and Force India star Sergio Perez.

The team's partnership with Martini means they are required to have at least one driver over the age of 25 and they will likely turn to an experienced figure to race alongside Lance Stroll.

Perez is said to be close to signing a new deal at Force India despite an apparent deterioration in relations with team-mate Esteban Ocon.

With Fernando Alonso, another driver tentatively linked, set to remain at McLaren, Williams may well make a sensational move for Kubica.

#38 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 18,047 posts

Posted 10 September 2017 - 21:05

Mislim da se Perez u ovom momentu jako malo pita sto se tice njegove karijere i da li bi ostajao negde ili ne. Debitant Okon ga je oprao ove sezone i to mu je puno oborilo cenu, plus jos i ispadi na stazi koje pravi.

#39 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 14:34

Kubica asks for release from Renault deal

Another piece of the McLaren-Renault puzzle appears to be falling into place with Robert Kubica reportedly being released from his short-term deal with the Enstone-based team.

The Pole has taken part in several tests for Renault, including a first opportunity to drive a 2017 car, and made other appearances, at the Goodwood Festival of Speed for example, donning the yellow and black team colours.

However, with Renault set to sign Carlos Sainz from Toro Rosso as compensation for allowing Red Bull's junior team to switch to Honda power, Kubica has had his request accepted by Renault to free him from his contract with the team and pursue other options both in and out of Formula 1.

Kubica has been recently linked with Williams as they continue to delay making a decision on Felipe Massa's future, while Mark Hughes in his latest Motor Sport Magazine column has mentioned Sauber as another potential option for Kubica to make a sensational return to the sport.

"We understand he has been released from the short-term contract he has been on with Renault since beginning his comeback programme in May," wrote Hughes in his latest column.

"At his request, in order that he might follow up on interest elsewhere for his services (understood to be Williams and Sauber).

"His performance in the Hungaroring test in the current Renault, whilst good, still left question marks about his fitness level, evident in an inconsistency during the long runs. His ultimate speed, on the other hand, was considered highly impressive.

"If Kubica can answer those remaining questions after further training time (and only a test at the appropriate time could really do that), he would be the perfect fit for Williams’ requirements; an A-grade ace who will call it exactly how it is."

#40 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 18,047 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 15:03

Angazman Mase u Vilijamsu je doveden pod znak pitanja zbog nedostatka sponzorstva pre svega. Da li Kubica namerava da kupuje mesto ili ocekuje da bude placen da vozi - to je pitanje svih pitanja. Vilijams ocigledno trazi da mu se plati.

Sto se tice Zaubera, novi vlasnici iz Svedske guraju Eriksona a Ferari u paketu sa motorima za dogodine Sarla Leklera. Nema mesta ni za Verlajna - koji bi bio dobar "fit" za Vilijams jer donosi i pare i brz je, ali Martini trazi nekog starijeg.

#41 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 26,167 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 15:27

Angazman Mase u Vilijamsu je doveden pod znak pitanja zbog nedostatka sponzorstva pre svega. Da li Kubica namerava da kupuje mesto ili ocekuje da bude placen da vozi - to je pitanje svih pitanja. Vilijams ocigledno trazi da mu se plati.

Sto se tice Zaubera, novi vlasnici iz Svedske guraju Eriksona a Ferari u paketu sa motorima za dogodine Sarla Leklera. Nema mesta ni za Verlajna - koji bi bio dobar "fit" za Vilijams jer donosi i pare i brz je, ali Martini trazi nekog starijeg.

Ja ne znam, meni je Wehrlein prilično razočarenje, po svemu sudeći nema mesto dogodine a nešto mi neće nedostajati.

Ako Kubica bude morao da plati sedište to je kraj karijere, nema te sponzore.

#42 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 18,047 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 16:38

Ja ne znam, meni je Wehrlein prilično razočarenje, po svemu sudeći nema mesto dogodine a nešto mi neće nedostajati.

U svakom slucaju spram Eriksona je Fandjo licno. Usput ima Mercedesova "ledja", to bi leglo Vilijamsu k'o budali samar. Ali ne da Martini, traze da vozac bude stariji od 25 godina.

Mozda Ceko? Ako kompletno pukne tikva izmedju njega i Okona u Forsu mogao bi on u Vilijams, mada mi se cini da se on zagledao u crveno i da racuna da ce tamo kada ovi konacno odluce da penzionisu Kimeta. Okon i Verlajn u Forsu bi definitivno dalo sliku koliko Verlajn stvarno moze, Okon je dokazao koliko je brz ove godine, po meni radi mnogo bolji posao od Ceka.

#43 romantik

romantik
  • Members
  • 6,759 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 17:39

Danas je bila neka rasprava na kosarci oko precenjenih igraca a u ovom svetu meni je ubedljivo najprecenjeniji covek Verlajn!

Ove godine ima samo 4:3 u duelima sa Eriksonom, racuanjuci trke gde su obojica zavrsili, ali to i ne bi bilo strasno s obzirom da je dva puta bio u bodovima a Erikson nijednom, medjutim kao pogledamo kvalifikacije, gde se po meni ogleda prava vrednost vozaca u danasjoj F1, on je cak 4 puta izgubio od toliko potcenjivanog Eriksona, a od 7 pobeda polovina je bila sa samo jednom desetinkom, sto je priznacete marginalano ako u istoj opremi poredimo jednog "sporaca i neznalicu" (Eriksona) i vrhunskog prospekta (Verlajna).

Covek upste nije vozio GP2+/F2, u DTM-u za tri sezone ima jednu pol poziciju i 3 pobede, zaista ne vidim gde se on to istakao kao vrhunski prospekt i covek vredan jos jedne sanse?

#44 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 19:09

RIP Wehrlein 2018 season then

Williams & Force India both have age clauses in their sponsor contracts. Wehrlein too young

#45 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 26,167 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 19:44

U svakom slucaju spram Eriksona je Fandjo licno. Usput ima Mercedesova "ledja", to bi leglo Vilijamsu k'o budali samar. Ali ne da Martini, traze da vozac bude stariji od 25 godina.

Mozda Ceko? Ako kompletno pukne tikva izmedju njega i Okona u Forsu mogao bi on u Vilijams, mada mi se cini da se on zagledao u crveno i da racuna da ce tamo kada ovi konacno odluce da penzionisu Kimeta. Okon i Verlajn u Forsu bi definitivno dalo sliku koliko Verlajn stvarno moze, Okon je dokazao koliko je brz ove godine, po meni radi mnogo bolji posao od Ceka.

Checo nikad neće sesti u Ferrari, aj' po pare.

Kime još godinu ili dve pa onda RIC ili VER.

A ovi klinci iz našeg programa će da poderu bulju u F2 da bi sa 26 godina završili u Sauberu.

Jbg, sijalice....

Edited by alberto.ascari, 11 September 2017 - 19:46.