Williams 2017

• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

#16 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 18:28

Vilijams danas slavi 40. godišnjicu na Silverstonu i pripremili su zaista lep program

DBVPQuUUIAAGmRD.jpg

DBUPFhDXkAA3fz2.jpg

Baj d vej, pošto mi je pokojni tata navijao za Kultarda i Hila u ono vreme ostalo mi je par Vilijamsovih stvari od njega pa i maketu Hilovog bolida FW16 koju je sam napravio i poklonio mi za treći rođendan. Dezodoranse sam kupio nedavno. 

35053510505_d4afa40610_n.jpg  34889085802_cc41cfc51a_n.jpg

34889134042_975c7e4b25_n.jpg  35013211236_44143967dc_n.jpg

Sretan roćkas Vilijams  :)

#17 Downforce

Downforce
  • Members
  • 4,995 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 19:22

A vidi dzojped u cosku slike...respect srecnice :D

#18 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 11:22

1992-FW14B-computer.jpg

This is an the original hardware and software that ran and managed the active suspension of Williams all-conquering FW14B which Mansell steered to the to the title in 1992.

#19 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 13:55

... Podaci s tog programa se potom stavljaju na ovu memorijsku karticu od 1 MB 

34681991180_4ae18d57d4_c.jpg

zatim se ubacuju u predodređeni slot u kompjuteru bolida

34225937264_6023b31791_c.jpg

#20 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 15:46

'Ajde malo i vi Vilijamsovci da patite i da se nervirate:

Williams has emerged as the potential key to fellow British team McLaren's Honda divorce.

Blick newspaper's veteran correspondent Roger Benoit reports that Williams could drop its customer Mercedes engine deal for 2018 in order to become the new works Honda team.

That would clear the way for McLaren and Honda to split, with the Woking team reviving its former collaboration with Mercedes.

Benoit wrote: "The final question is whether the Silver Arrows actually want to revert to such a dangerous rival as McLaren?

"For Sauber, the outcome really does not matter, as they will remain Honda's number 2 team next year," he added.

Meanwhile, although attending Le Mans to oversee his own team United Autosports, McLaren executive Zak Brown's presence at the fabled sports car race at the weekend turned heads.

Marca, a Spanish sports daily, speculated that not only Brown but also McLaren team boss Eric Boullier was there to perhaps look into a Le Mans project for McLaren and Fernando Alonso.

"I'm sure Fernando is going to race at Le Mans one day," Le Mans legend Tom Kristensen said.

Another rumour is that F1 CEO Chase Carey and FIA president Jean Todt may have had talks at the weekend about wooing Le Mans competitors Porsche and Toyota to F1 for the new 2021 engine formula.

McLaren's Boullier said at Le Mans: "We are a great technology company, so why not offer our services to Le Mans participants, not necessarily as a competitor?"

#21 stex

stex
  • Members
  • 995 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 16:28

Šta bi sa Frenkovom izjavom, da ne želi kosooko lice u boxu?

#22 Dzoni_m

Dzoni_m
  • Members
  • 1,793 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 19:37

Radoye, slabo ovde navijaca Williams-a :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#23 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 19:53

Radoye, slabo ovde navijaca Williams-a :)

:wicked: Sto manje mrskih neprijatelja to bolje!

(salim se malko) :P

#24 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 19:26

Izgleda da sam se prerano ponadao:

Williams deny reports of 2018 Honda engine talks
McLaren-Honda on the rocks but Claire Williams insists "we are not a cause of the break-up" after report claimed 2018 deal with them
By Matt Morlidge

Williams are not considering switching to Honda power for 2018, according to Claire Williams.

Swiss newspaper Blick reported Williams were key to the potential McLaren-Honda split as they hope to reunite with their former engine partners by becoming the Japanese firm's 'works team' next season.

Williams won 24 races, as well as a world championship with Nelson Piquet, when they were powered by Honda from 1983 to 1987, but their deputy team principal says no negotiations have taken place and they are in no way clearing the way for McLaren to ditch their suppliers.

"We had a fantastic relationship with them back in the 1980s, but I can categorically say that we have not talked to Honda," Williams told Sky F1's Rachel Brookes during The Grand Prix Show on talkSPORT 2.

"We are not a cause of the break-up and we are not here ready with a press release saying we are joining forces with them in 2018. We haven't talked to them."

Williams also explained that she saw no reason to leave Mercedes, with the Grove team twice finishing third in the constructors' standings since joining forces with the Silver Arrows in 2014.

"We have a great partnership with Mercedes," she insisted. "They helped drive us to third place in the championship up from ninth the previous year.

"They're a fantastic partner and they provide us with a fantastic power unit. I'm not sure why you would look to change that, to a power unit that isn't at that level of competition yet."

McLaren are expected to end their three-year stay with Honda after a catastrophic start to the season, which would leave Sauber as the only Honda-powered car in 2018.

But would the money on offer from a Honda partnership tempt other teams to still partner the Japanese manufacturer?

"We all know that Honda do put a huge amount of money at McLaren but when I weigh up the pros and cons, would I rather have the budget we have and be the fourth quickest car or have a huge amount of money and finish P9 again?" Williams added.

"Right now it's too close to those years to go back to them."

#25 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 20:31

Moniša je organizovala roštilj večeras...

#26 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 12:45

Kad imaš para sve je moguće, al iskustvo ne možeš kupiti. Ono je neprocenjivo..

F1 Azerbaijan GP: Stroll had private test at COTA after Canadian GP

Williams technical officer Paddy Lowe says Lance Stroll had a private test last week at the Circuit of the Americas, which contributed to his qualifying performance.

Williams technical officer Paddy Lowe says Lance Stroll had a private test last week at the Circuit of the Americas, which contributed to his qualifying performance at the Azerbaijan Grand Prix.

Stroll qualified in eighth position after out-qualifying his team-mate Felipe Massa for the first time this season. It was also his second time reaching Q3 having qualified 10th in China.

The private test was held last Wednesday in a 2014 FW36 and focussed on playing with different setups in the car as well as getting more track time on a circuit the Canadian hasn't raced on before.

"We went to Austin last week driving the 2014 car so did a few experiments there with set-up, looking at the differences between his set-up and Felipe's set-up,” Lowe explained. “Some of that has been brought forward here and I think that's put him in a much better place.

"[The changes are] generic things that are common to most racing cars actually, just around how we've got the car configured, which definitely helped him.

“The trouble on a Friday is you've got limited time, limited number of tyres, they're often not the same type of tyre, and the tracks moving quite quickly as well, so it's a great advantage to be able to go just spend a whole day on something.”

Stroll completed a seven-month test programme with a 2014 Williams F1 car in 2016, which saw him drive on European as well as non-European race track in preparation for his debut season this year.

The additional test the Canadian received last week also helped his development, as Lowe believes entering Formula 1 in 2017 is one of the most difficult times for a rookie driver.

“Certainly, I feel like Lance's Formula 1 career is now properly launched,” he continued. “You could argue this is the most difficult time to come in as a rookie with the current formula and the current situation.

“Experienced drivers really struggling themselves, world champions struggling to make the tyres work in certain situations. We saw Lewis even said this in February in Barcelona, it was a difficult time to enter the sport as a rookie.”

#27 Hertzog

Hertzog
  • Members
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 18:00

Videcemo je li imao srece u ove dve trke ili je nakon kanade spao pritisak sa njega. Ovo danas je za svakog postovanja. Zao mi je sto izgubi poziciju u zadnjim metrima, ali i ovako je fenimenalan rezultat

#28 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 18:11

Videcemo je li imao srece u ove dve trke ili je nakon kanade spao pritisak sa njega. Ovo danas je za svakog postovanja. Zao mi je sto izgubi poziciju u zadnjim metrima, ali i ovako je fenimenalan rezultat

Decko ima talenta, pokazao je to u nizim serijama, ali mislim da ga je cale prerano gurnuo u F1 nakon sto je video Maksa kako se brzo snasao, trebalo je da vozi makar jednu godinu u necem jacem od F3, to bi mu mnogo znacilo. Prve trke sezone su bile pravi pokazatelj, sagoreo je u zelji da pokaze sta zna, u Monaku je imao problema i sa fizickom spremom. Sad ga je krenulo, ako se nastavi ovako bice dobro, ako ponovo pocne da se lupa bojim se da ce njegova karijera nepovratno biti izgubljena. A bilo bi steta jer iako mu je tata kupio mesto ne radi se ovde o Hatjantu / Eriksonu i slicnom nivou kvaliteta, momak bi uz pravilan razvoj mogao da postane sasvim dobar vozac.

#29 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 17:31

Masina kaciga za VN Belgije

35573798446_a96c8721e9_o.jpg

#30 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 16:22

308043.jpg

A film covering Williams' story in Formula 1 will be released in the summer.

Directed by the BAFTA-winning Morgan Matthews, the documentary is based on the 1991 book 'A Different Kind of Life' by Lady Virginia Williams, the late wife of team founder Sir Frank.

The film features classic racing footage and interviews with key figures such as co-founder Sir Patrick Head and F1 World Champions Sir Jackie Stewart, Nigel Mansell and Nelson Piquet.

It also promises "candid never-before-seen accounts of what really went on behind closed doors", as "an honest, authentic and incredibly revealing portrait" of the team's story.

Curzon Artificial Eye will host the world premiere of 'Williams' on Tuesday, July 11 in the Curzon Mayfair, in association with Martini, the Williams team and Minnow Films.

Deputy Team Principal Claire Williams will represent Williams at the premiere, along with Williams drivers past and present, and two of the team's iconic Formula 1 cars.

It will go on general cinema release and on Curzon Home Cinema from Friday, August 4.

"I hope the fans enjoy the film as much as I've enjoyed being part of motor racing," said Sir Frank Williams, who founded Williams, alongside Head, back in 1977.

"I'm glad that both the people behind the team and my family come out as the true heroes of the story."

Claire Williams added: "This film is a tale of two great loves in my father's life.

"Everyone knows of Frank's pure passion for motor racing, but not everyone knows the remarkable story of my parents' marriage and how those two things co-existed during the highs and lows of the team's journey.

"I am pleased that it shines a light on exactly how instrumental my mother was in the team's success while also capturing the setbacks and her bravery in holding the family, and ultimately the business together, as the team went on to make history.

"We are incredibly proud of the film and its enduring message of what the human spirit is capable of achieving in the face adversity.

"I hope that is inspires people as much as my parents' story inspires me.

"As my dad would want it though, we are proud of our past but ready for the future.

"The most exciting part is our plan to build on Frank's legacy and write a new chapter in the Williams story – something we are building momentum towards."

Williams has won seven Drivers' and nine Constructors' titles in Formula 1.