53 replies to this topic

#31 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 26,619 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 21:12

Moderno robovlasnistvo

Jebiga.

Ugovor potpisuju dve strane, kao dokaz svoje slobodne volje, tako kažu moji ortaci pravnici...

Šteta za Sainza, upropastiće ga.

Edited by alberto.ascari, 15 June 2017 - 21:12.

#32 Hertzog

Hertzog
  • Members
  • 2,210 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 22:06

Ja apsolutno nemam nista protiv ovakvog tipa poslovanja. Kao prvo zbog tog razloga koji si ti naveo, za potpis su potrebne dve strane, a kao drugo i mnogo vaznije, u moru vozaca sto dobrih sto losih, pa jos i placenih mesta, izvoriti se da vozis za neki F1 tim je ravno cudu. Proce i taj period koliko su potpisali ugovor pa mozda bude srece kao Vettel jer i red bullu je u cilju da zaradi na njemu, a i jako je to prezime u moto alprtu da bi propalo

#33 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 3,053 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 01:38

Herc,

Potpisujem. Meni se čini da Sajnc sam sebe upropaštava. Oni udesi u Bahreinu i Kanadi su tako netipični i odišu frustracijom. Bolje bi mu bilo da se smiri jer u protivnom će postati drugi Vernj. I ovako mu ništa ne fali u TR, ima bolid koji može uredno sakupljati bodove iz trke u trku a sledeće sezone bolid će sazriti s Renoovom PJ a uveliko francuzi rade na PJ 2018 specifikacije. Dakle biće ovo dve dobre sezone za TR i timu trebaju dve hladne glave. 

#34 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 18,419 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 15:05

Dr Helmut Marko has categorically ruled out releasing Max Verstappen before the Dutchman's Red Bull contract runs out.

Persistent speculation suggests Ferrari may even be willing to pay millions to extract the 19-year-old from his current Red Bull deal, which runs until the end of 2019.

But Marko, the Red Bull driver manager, tells Bild newspaper: "We would not give max up for 100 million.

"We put him into formula one to see his insane potential and development. We want to be world champion with him," he insisted.

Verstappen's manager Raymond Vermeulen said: "We are, as always, committed to agreements, but this is based on reciprocity with Red Bull.

"We do not talk about contracts but Dr Marko, Max and I know what is agreed.

"Red Bull has one of the best drivers in the paddock, and you can expect us to have the best equipment to become world champion," he added.

The latest rumours come amid Verstappen's obvious frustration with his run of abysmal car reliability in 2017.

"We have told him we are doing everything we can to stop this unbelievable bad luck," said Marko.

#35 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 18,419 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 15:41

Christian Horner says problems at the factory caused Red Bull's early-season problems in 2017.

The former champions are now getting closer to title protagonists Mercedes and Ferrari, but only after a hard push to identify the problem and close the gap.

"The race track didn't show what our tools had promised," team boss Horner told Auto Motor und Sport.

"It put us back two months, but then you have to work twice as fast as the others because they're not standing still."

Asked what exactly went wrong at Red Bull's Milton Keynes headquarters, Horner explained: "It was mainly the wind tunnel that let us down.

"The larger model and tyres gave us different results between the track, the CFD and the wind tunnel."

However, another issue has been customer engine supplier Renault, Horner said.

Asked how much the French-made engine has improved since the start of the season, he answered: "I'd say two tenths.

"By Renault's own estimates they are behind their targets, but they are working very hard to catch up," said Horner.

But other factors may also have been in play, like Ferrari's supposed 'oil in fuel' technology trick, and the fact a clever Red Bull suspension system was banned.

Referring to the oil trick, Horner said: "It definitely benefited those who had it, but it wasn't Renault. Now we're all back on the same page."

As for the suspension, he added: "We tested the system but it didn't give us enough to justify the additional weight, so I don't think that hurt us at all."

#36 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 3,053 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 22:20

‘Verstappen is too convinced of himself’

Max Verstappen still needs to prove himself as his only grand prix win came through a “lot of luck”; that’s according to former driver Jochen Mass.

Switching to Red Bull Racing ahead of the 2016 Spanish Grand Prix, Verstappen had the honour of winning his very first race with his new team.

That, though, remains his only win to date – and the odds aren’t too kind on the youngster either.

Although the 19-year-old has amassed eight podiums in his 53 starts, he has, according to Mass, yet to really prove himself.

The German, who started 114 grands prix, told T-Online: “Verstappen is too convinced of himself, I think it’s because the hype about him came far too early.

“He was praised to heaven after his victory in Barcelona, which he won with a lot of luck.

“Now miracles are expected of him.

“Sure, Max is a talented boy, but how good he really we will see in the future.”

#37 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 10,976 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 09:10

Treš štampa..

Renault have told Red Bull that they want to terminate their contract with them from the end of next season, throwing the driver market into flux.
Sportsmail has learned that the French manufacturers have concluded that their fractious relationship with the Red Bull team has run its course, and will no longer supply them with engines from 2020.
The news has not been made public yet, but can be revealed here ahead of the Singapore Grand Prix weekend.

http://www.dailymail...t-Red-Bull.html

#38 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 3,053 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 13:09

AMuS "kaže" da će se to "desiti" već 2019..

Renault to stop Red Bull engine supply after 2018. So Red Bull will switch to Honda engines in 2019. https://t.co/erJjHkwNHP

#39 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 18,419 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 15:42

Renault will end its engine supply deal with Red Bull at the end of next season in a move which has huge ramifications for the F1 driver market according to a report in Auto Motor und Sport.

The French manufacturer has decided to end the supply arrangement to the team with which it swept the championship titles between 2010 and 2013.

With Mercedes and Ferrari unwilling to supply engines to their front-running rivals and no new manufacturers expected to enter F1 soon, that could force Red Bull to pick up Honda engines in 2019.

Red Bull’s junior team Toro Rosso is tipped to take over McLaren’s Honda engine deal next year as McLaren are expected to break off their partnership with Honda to join Renault.

Honda has struggled with its Formula One engine programme since it returned to the sport in 2015. McLaren, the only team which uses its power units, lies ninth in the constructors’ championship.

If Honda fails to make significant progress next year Red Bull’s drivers may be targeted by rival teams. Both Daniel Ricciardo and Max Verstappen have expressed dissatisfaction with the car’s performance and reliability this year, but moving to Honda is widely expected to be a step backwards.

Red Bull’s relationship with Renault deteriorated in 2015 as it endured a win-less season. It repeatedly criticised the manufacturer’s hardware but was forced to continue using it as no alternatives were available. TAG Heuer has branded Red Bull’s Renault power units since last season.

Daniel Ricciardo says he will consider leaving Red Bull if the energy drink owned team can't deliver him a title challenging car in 2018.

The Australian has driven for the team since 2014, and before that Red Bull's junior outfit Toro Rosso.

But he told the Sun newspaper that as he will be out of contract at the end of next year, his desire to win means he might consider leaving the Red Bull camp.

"We have still managed to get podiums but we haven't realistically been in the championship hunt so it really needs to happen with Red Bull next year -- at least from my point of view," 28-year-old Ricciardo said.

"I've been here for quite a few years now and I think next year we need to make a bigger step next year than we did this year, to really convince me that I can win with them."

Ricciardo said he would like Red Bull to step up with a winning car next year so he could "complete the story" after being groomed by the energy drink company.

"Do I want to win with them? Absolutely. I think that would complete the story as well. Seb got to complete it -- he is the only guy. So my heart would love to. But we will see," he said.

"I have got decisions to make once my Red Bull contract is up. It is the first time in my professional career that I've been a free agent.

"The next contract I sign, whether it is an extension or a new one, it is unlikely to be for just one year, it is probably three years. So that is a big part of the next step in my career," Ricciardo added.

#40 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 10,976 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 17:19

Nije slučajno odabran trenutak za ovu vest.

Čim je Honda oslobođena obaveza sa McLarenom RB je dobio nogu u dupe od Renaulta. Meni se kockice idealno slažu :D

#41 Dzoni_m

Dzoni_m
  • Members
  • 1,623 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 17:52

Ja pak smem da se kladim da ce Honda sledece sezone biti sasvim konkurentna. 2019 rb ima da napakuje makinu usi ce obrati svima. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#42 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 3,053 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 17:56

Ovaj Horner žešće zapeo za Hondu, mada kad sagledamo stvari svi su zadovoljni postignutim:

- Horner odnosno RB dobija fabrički status (opet)

- Reno se konačno rešio budala (mislim na ono RBovo konstantno vređanje zbog čega su čak morali rebrandovati PJ u sat)

- Honda će konačno imati dva tima da snabdevaju i možda će TR postati Honda Rejsing Tim u skorijoj budućnosti

- Meklaren će bez obzira na postojanje Reno F1 Tima imati privilegovani status mušterije, dobijaće sve isto ko RB sad a uz dobru šasiju pobede su moguće

- Ovo gornje zadržava Alonsa u Meklarenu odnosno u F1 uopšte

- Ferštapen kaže da mu se odluke oko budućnosti u RBu ne menjaju s dolaskom Honde

- Porše trlja ruke jer pomno prate RB/TR/Honda situaciju, bumo videli RB Porše ili Porše RB i Honda Rejsing Tim oko nove promene PJa 2020

Edit: Zek Bron ne odbacuje mogućnost vraćanja na Hondine PJ u skorijoj budućnosti tj. ako se pokaže da su kompetetivni, bila bi fora da ako 2020 RB bude odbacio Hondu za Porše i dao je Meklarenu prodavši TR Hondi a Meklaren bude kompetetivan s vaskrsnutom Hondom. Ukratko, spremite prikolicu kokica XD

Ja pak smem da se kladim da ce Honda sledece sezone biti sasvim konkurentna. 2019 rb ima da napakuje makinu usi ce obrati svima. 

Sasvim je moguće, RA617H je prva prava PJ Honde i ima odličnu platformu. Uz konstantno rešavanja dečijih bolesti videćemo reinkarnaciju koja je 10x bolja od one s RA616H u odnosu na RA615H.

Edited by /13/Ален Шмит/, 14 September 2017 - 18:01.

#43 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 18,419 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 18:22

Ja pak smem da se kladim da ce Honda sledece sezone biti sasvim konkurentna. 2019 rb ima da napakuje makinu usi ce obrati svima.

Sasvim je moguće, RA617H je prva prava PJ Honde i ima odličnu platformu. Uz konstantno rešavanja dečijih bolesti videćemo reinkarnaciju koja je 10x bolja od one s RA616H u odnosu na RA615H.

Ne sekirajte se, naci ce klovnovi nacina da zaseru nesto.

Ovaj Hondin koncept je fundamentalno dobar, ali je izvedba blagi uzas - prvo su potcenili zadatak (funkcionisalo bez problema na jednocilindricnoj maketi, lako cemo ga prebaciti na kompletan sestocilindricni motor), onda su kasnili (prvi put se motor zavrteo na stolu dve nedelje pre izlaska na stazu zimus), pa nisu dovoljno testirali (problemi da rezervoarom za ulje pod G-opterecenjima, vibracije koje razvaljuju komponente motora), i na kraju problemi sa kvalitetom komponenti (neobjasnjivi serijski kvarovi novougradjenih MGU-K).

Motor kao motor moze da se skocka, ali pitanje je moze li Honda da ga skocka i moze li to da uradi na vreme ovaj put.

#44 Dzoni_m

Dzoni_m
  • Members
  • 1,623 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 18:29

Pitanje je kako ce i koliko RB pritisnuti. Moze lako da se desi da im psalju inspekciju i svoje ljude da im sede nad glavom. Ne bih se ja iznenadio da ih pritisnu ko nikad. Pogotovu sto to nece biti partnerstvo kao sa McL. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#45 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 26,619 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 20:14

Nešto mi se čini da je RIC na dobrom putu da postane još jedan vrhunski pilot koji svoj talent nije pretvorio u titulu.

Meni se ovo slaže sa špekulacijom da Kime ostane i 2018., a da RIC ide umesto njega od 2019., ali pitanje je da li će ga VET vetovati, a to će već imati tri banke.

Ako Džej potpiše na 3 godine, to je taman dok su ovo motori, , 2020. će imati 35 godina i jedno 4 - 5 titula i može da ide u peMziju. Tu je šansa za Ricciarda eventualno, čak i ako ga uzmu umesto Bottasa, biće dvojka dok je Džej aktivan.

A neko treći ko će imati bolid za titulu pre 2020. po svemu sudeći ne postoji.