Daniel

i4OvJXLl.jpg

original

#17 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 03:38

S Ferštapenovog foruma, isti lik je prvi progovorio o Kvjat/Ferštapen transferu pre VN Španije prošle godine. Deluje nerealno ali RBu treba baš sada neki preokret..

"Well, It's one year ago I was first to announce the transfer of Max to RB. Normally I don't post much, unless there is some spectacular news.
For FP1 in spain, Red Bull will present the RB14 to the public. The RB14 will be a replacement of the RB13 and features a few interesting changes. Most importantly the suspension, the rake and the nose. Newey designed the nose (on the RB13) with a specific innovative mindset on how to guide the airflow around the car. This didn't seems to work optimally, and Schummi (forum user) already pointed out how and why. Heads up, I'm not a technician, but the RB simulator results of Max show an improvement of 1.3 to 1.5 seconds per lap compared to the RB13. In real world practice this should mean an improvement of one second per lap.
Renault has decided, based on this input, to adjust the engine to increase reliability, before increasing the power output. This means the Renault manufacturer team has set its eyes on keeping its current posistion.
Of course, we will have to wait and see, but similar to last year, the source is straight from Milton Keynes."

#18 Hertzog

Hertzog
  • Members
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 11:37

Znaci ili pukovnik ili pokojnik. Ako je pogodio sa izmenama mogli bismo imati tri tima u borbi za titulu, sto se nije odavno desilo (pod uslovom da Mercdes i Ferrari ne naprave prevelik korak napred sa svojim izmenama)

#19 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 16:17

[Jon Noble] For those getting overexcited about Red Bull's updates this weekend, the team assures me there is no 'all new' car nor plans for RB14 rename. Izvor

#20 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 16:34

To je i moje shvatanje, najavljivali su B-iteraciju ovogodisnjeg bolida a ne novi bolid.

#21 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 19:53

U ovom grmu leži zec, RB će sad vatati zalet odkako je NJuji 100% posvećen radu na RB13

Red Bull’s design guru Adrian Newey says he played only a “small” role in the initial development of this year’s Red Bull car.

Earlier, it was rumoured the radical 2017 regulations had re-fired the famous designer’s interest, but then Red Bull began the season clearly behind Ferrari and Mercedes.

“No, my involvement was small,” Newey told Brazil’s Globo.

“I know people think I designed the car, but it’s not true,” he said. “I started working on the RB13 after Australia.”

Newey does acknowledge that the car’s big upgrade package in Spain – a “massive” step according to Max Verstappen – is his handiwork.

“Yes, the new parts were devised following my involvement in the project,” he said.

“We still have a lot of work to do, but I think we can make it faster still. How much is unclear.”

And Newey said that now he is deeply involved in F1 design again, he is enjoying the very different 2017 rules.

“There’s a lot to be understood and better explored, and it’s an interesting challenge,” he said in Barcelona.

#22 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 14 May 2017 - 20:51

Od početka sezone se znalo da je ovaj bolid, kao i prošle, više radio Rob Marshall

#23 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 16:45

Red Bull could quit formula one if the next set of engine regulations is not significantly better.

That is the warning-shot fired by the energy drink-owned team's top Austrian official Dr Helmut Marko.

Talks have already begun about how to tweak the controversial engine rules for beyond 2020, and Red Bull has some conditions.

Marko told El Confidencial: "The idea is very simple. We want an engine that is 1000hp, with a single standard KERS and battery, and development does not cost more than 15-20 million.

"They should have sound, and allow the driver to make the difference. And independent companies like Ilmor and Cosworth should be able to enter so that we or McLaren can use them if we want," he said.

And if those conditions cannot be met, Marko confirmed that Red Bull might quit F1.

"Yes," he said, "because last year Mercedes would not give us an engine, neither would Ferrari, and Renault was only forced by Ecclestone to give us one.

"We want to have an equal situation where we are not blackmailed by a manufacturer," Marko added.

Idite, pizda vam materina! :angry:

Sta su umislili ovi dileri secerne vodice, da ce oni da diktiraju pravila kako njima odgovara?

#24 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 19:59

Idite, pizda vam materina! :angry:

Sta su umislili ovi dileri secerne vodice, da ce oni da diktiraju pravila kako njima odgovara?

Popili su 75s razlike, jedva ostali u istom krugu sa Božanom i Ferdžom i eto ti reakcija odmah. Evropski upgrade paket = zajeb.

#25 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 21:06

Evropski upgrade paket = zajeb.

On im je doneo 0.4 sekunde poboljšanja po krugu što je mizerno ako hoće napasti Mečku/Ferari. Red Bul će ovako "plakati" do 2021 a ako neka velika automobilska kuća uđe u F1 zbog uvođenja nove generacije PJ onda se može lako desiti da kupe RB ili TR. Ko zna kako će proći sledeće potpisivanje Konkorda 2020 godine.

#26 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 11:32

Red Bulu je izgleda sve krivo za neuspeh

Pirelli mule car running hurt Red Bull in 2017, says Horner

Red Bull boss Christian Horner believes that the team's decision to join Pirelli's 2017 test programme last year has hurt its form this season, because the Italian company's tyres didn't develop as expected.

Red Bull joined Mercedes and Ferrari in agreeing to create "mule cars" to help Pirelli prepare for the new high downforce regulations.

Rivals teams suspected that those taking part may have gained an advantage, despite the blind nature of the testing, and Pirelli's promise to share data – a suggestion that appeared to be backed up by the big step made by Ferrari.

However, speaking in an interview for Motorsport.com's GP Gazette, Horner says that Red Bull took a wrong direction with the RB13 because the definitive 2017 tyres were not what the team anticipated after the mule car testing.

"Obviously the regulation change was reasonably significant over the winter, and I think actually running the Pirelli mule car hurt us in a few ways," said Horner.

"A few things changed late in with the tyres that we potentially were designing the car around. I think that may have perhaps influenced our development direction.

"I wouldn't say it backfired, but it definitely led us in a direction that wasn't conducive to the tyres that were ultimately nominated.

"The simple facts are that Mercedes and Ferrari did a better job of interpreting those regulations than we did over the winter. We then found ourselves on the back foot in winter testing."

Horner says development was hampered further by power unit issues that restricted testing in Barcelona.

"We didn't do anywhere near as many miles as we wanted to, because we were sat in the garage for a lot of the time with engine issues, so it was only really after Australia that we got to see a picture, and we'd got quite a bit of performance to find," he said.

"The characteristics the drivers were describing from the car, it wasn't a well balanced car. A huge amount of effort has gone into understanding the areas of weakness and addressing those. The first step to that was the upgrade we introduced in Barcelona."

Horner is confident that the team can resolve its issues, however.

"We know the areas of weakness, and it's then addressing those weaknesses," he added. "I think that's half the battle in many respects.

"We've got a very capable group of people that have demonstrated what their potential is with previous cars, and I've got no doubt that they will sort this car out.

"You obviously get into diminishing returns. But we definitely closed the gap in Barcelona, and we're going in the right direction. I believe the second half of the season for us will be far more competitive than the first."

#27 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 20:45

Red Bull is issuing the wrong communication regarding Formula 1 engine supplier Renault's performance development, says Cyril Abiteboul.

Red Bull feels upgrades from Renault are key to moving forward this season and also said after the opening race in Australia that it expected to have to wait until next month's Canadian Grand Prix to receive a big update.

Renault managing director Abiteboul said earlier this month that due to concerns about reliability, the plan is to introduce the upgrade before the end of July.

When asked about Renault's engine update plan, Abiteboul told Motorsport.com: "Frankly, what I want to play down is this sort of focus on the upgrade because the engine is improving every weekend.

"We said reliability was the main issue to the performance delivery and improvement and that is exactly the case. I give you a clear example - we had better reliability.

"We just completed a programme on dyno, this week, on Saturday and on Saturday afternoon there was immediately mapware for all three teams.

"It's not black and white, we haven't suddenly jumped Mercedes in terms of power delivery, but that is small improvement. There will be more to come in Monaco and there will be more to come when we introduce power unit number three again.

"Red Bull, as always, is making wrong communication about performance development.

"But what I can guarantee you is, race-by-race, the engine will improve and overall in the season, we have - if you look at the engine software, hardware and also the fuel and lubricants coming from our petroleum partner, I'm sure there is a very decent step to come. "

Renault remains uncertain as to when it will introduce its revised 2017 MGU-K. The older specification is 5kg heavier and requires an extra 1kg air bottle for cooling, however, weight has become less of a concern.

Abiteboul said "an option could be to introduce that with power unit number three".

He added: "Weight was maybe a concern at the start of the season, but as always, most teams have dealt with that. The only thing that MGU-K is bringing is a bit less weight - but it's not something too pressing."

Abiteboul also said Renault is aiming to come close to eradicating the deficit to Mercedes power by the end of the season before getting on par with its rival over the course of next year.

"The gap to be fully closed, it's not going to happen this year," he said. We think it's something for next year, but having said that, we think the step we are planning to make, which we have on the shelf for this year, is going to almost close it completely in the course of the season.

"We already have a very clear idea of next year's engine and the aim we have is to completely close the gap in the course of next season."

#28 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 02:03

10 Minutes with… Max Verstappen

Max Verstappen opens up about his season so far, his life away from racing and his way to prank people with ice cream!

By Josh Kruse

Max Verstappen has become one of Formula 1's most talked-about drivers following his meteoric rise in the past three years, but how much do you really know about the sport's youngest ever winner?

Crash.net sat down with Verstappen over the Monaco Grand Prix weekend to talk about his season so far, his life away from racing, and his way to prank people with ice cream!
___

Crash.net

Has the beginning of 2017 been more difficult than expected for you and Red Bull?

Max Verstappen
Well I never really had many expectations when I started, because then when the car is bad or good… it's not like a shock. Unfortunately, it wasn't what many people hoped but that's just how it is, you have to make the best of it I guess.

Crash.net
Do you find yourself overdriving the car at all?

Max Verstappen
Not for the moment. We always try and extract the best we can out of it, but it's not that you start to overdrive because that won't work. You just have to make the best out of the situation you're in at the moment.

Crash.net
What will be a successful year for you?

Max Verstappen
That we close the gap, and that we're fighting for victories at the end of the season. At the moment that's still not the case, we have to focus race by race if we can improve on the car.

Crash.net
Are you able to identify one element of the car that needs improving the most for your driving style?

Max Verstappen
It's not particularly just my driving style, we need more grip on the car, as soon as we have more grip then even if the car drives a bit differently I'll adapt to the situation. I think that's the key.

Crash.net
Going back a few years, what was your first memory of motorsport?

Max Verstappen
My first memory of motor racing, I think it was just attending a go kart race. When I was very little my Dad had his own go kart team as well while he was still in F1, so I always joined and riding through the paddock on my bicycle.

Crash.net
Did you get to race for your Dad's team?

Max Verstappen
No because my Dad stopped when I started racing. So he sold everything and then started with me.

Crash.net
How old were you when you first jumped in the kart?

Max Verstappen
I was four and a half years old. You're allowed to race from seven years onwards, so I just started having fun driving laps. When you're seven years old it starts to get a bit more serious.

Crash.net
You have a close relationship with your Dad, what was it like growing up? Were you surrounded by racing or did you get to decide what you wanted to do?

Max Verstappen
Well I think the most important thing is that you enjoy it yourself. I think it shouldn't be pushed from your parents, I think that's very important.

Crash.net
Do you remember your first race?

Max Verstappen
It was actually a very good weekend, I qualified on pole and won both races. I could see my Dad because he was my mechanic, and he was so nervous because it was my first race and the procedures and everything was new to me. At the end of the day it was a great weekend.

Crash.net
What track was it?

Max Verstappen
In the north of Holland, it was called Emmen. It's quite a small track. I ran a mini kart for small kids.

Crash.net
Who is the fastest Verstappen?

Max Verstappen
Umm, I think I would say me! And my Dad would say me as well, because he always tried to make me better than him. I'm like a Verstappen 2.0.

Crash.net
Do you race each other back home? Does your Mum jump back in the kart?

Max Verstappen
Last year we went for some rental karting, and my Dad and also my Mum joined and my sister joined and some friends of mine. And I have to say, my Dad, he's still very quick! If you take the weight penalty and you balance it out we're actually quite close in lap time.

Crash.net
So it was like a mini race?

Max Verstappen
Yeah you just race against each other. And my Mum wasn't bad, she stopped when she was like 24 I think, so for a long time she hasn't been really competitive, so it was just like a one-off, but we're all like within a second to one and a half seconds.

Crash.net
When was the turning point where you thought, I can be quite competitive here?

Max Verstappen
Eight or nine. You could see it, national races, out of let's say 70 races I won 68. So there wasn't much competition but you're always like 'OK well how will it be international?' Luckily when I went international I was still having good results. I think when I was 10 years old in the international world I was like 'OK this looks not too bad!'

Crash.net
What was your first 'treat yourself' present you bought yourself when you became an established racer?

Max Verstappen
A watch maybe? I was about 17.

Crash.net
What kind of watch?

Max Verstappen
A nice one!

Crash.net
Mixing schoolwork with racing, how did that go?

Max Verstappen
Difficult. I stopped school when I was 15 and a half, after that it was just difficult to combine, I was two weeks away one week at school, so it was very hard to catch up. But it's a risk, I've had a lot of people in racing that did the same, and eventually it doesn't work out and you need to go back to school and study again, and that was my motivation to try to do well, so I didn't have to go back to school afterwards.

Crash.net
Did you enjoy school?

Max Verstappen
No.

Crash.net
What was your best subject, you had to have one?

Max Verstappen
There was no subject to be honest. Well maybe the sports side of it, some training at school and all the rest. I did like history, I was always quite interested and got good grades as well.

Crash.net
Worst subject?

Max Verstappen
Just generally the Dutch language, just to write it and stuff. And maths, I was OK at it but I just didn't like it, always thinking and how to solve those problems, not my thing.

Crash.net
What would you be if you weren't a racing driver?

Max Verstappen
I never really thought about that to be honest! I always wanted to be a racing driver, even if it was not F1 it would be something else. Or do something in racing in general, I never really thought about it to be honest.

Crash.net
When you're not at a race, what do you do to wind down and get away from F1?

Max Verstappen
I play FIFA. It's quite intense, like every day.

Crash.net
What's your team of choice?

Max Verstappen
Ultimate team. So you can select all the players together, who you like.

Crash.net
Play against friends or online?

Max Verstappen
Online and with friends. We all have good teams so it's quite the rivalry. There's one guy I'm texting to every day, because every week new players are coming out, and we're like 'oh we should match those and bring those together', it's really competitive!

Crash.net
Have you ever tried to spook anyone online by saying 'have a guess who I am?'

Max Verstappen
No I really like it that they don't know who I am!

Crash.net
In F3 you raced against some impressive names, how did you find racing in that season?

Max Verstappen
It was good, we were a bit unfortunate with some retirements I had that season, but at the end of the day we won most races. In your rookie season I think that's very good, had a good laugh with the team as well, they were really great to work with, especially since you're a bit of an underdog, it's always nice. If you jump into the best car and the best team then everybody says, 'that's pretty normal' that you do this, but when you start with a team before that was driving maybe in the top 15, and you start winning races it's always very nice. I have great memories, it was a great car and I definitely enjoyed it a lot. It helped me a lot to become the driver I am today.

Crash.net
What was the feeling like when you signed with Red Bull, you were obviously quite happy but did you expect it?

Max Verstappen
When I started in F3 I never thought that would be happening after like six or seven events. It was special I would say at that young age.

Crash.net
What was the reason behind choosing number 33?

Max Verstappen
Because I wanted number 3 but that was already taken by Daniel so, maybe double luck we took 33!

Crash.net
On your relationship with Daniel, how does that go? Has he taught you any Aussie 'jargon'?

Max Verstappen
No, I'm not good at that anyway with the accent, I can't do it. He's a great guy and a good laugh. Last week we had an event to promote the event in Austria and at one point we were laughing so much I was almost crying! It was really intense, it's a good relationship. Of course, on the track you try to beat each other I think that's pretty normal, but off track we can be good mates as well, so that's important.

Crash.net
What circuit would you most like to see back on the F1 calendar?

Max Verstappen
I heard Turkey was really nice. And then I would say Zandvoort is very special, but it's also to have a proper home Grand Prix, that would be nice.

Crash.net
Two easy questions to finish off the interview. What are your top three emojis that you use on your phone?

Max Verstappen
The cheeky one where it goes like this (making a smirking face), the laughing one where he's crying, and I think the thumbs up.

Crash.net
What's the worst joke that you know?

Max Verstappen
Worst joke? That's difficult to get one now, and they're all Dutch anyway so it's hard to relate to an English one. I do like the 'what do you have on your shirt?' And then you like flick their face. Or with an ice-cream, you can be like, 'do you smell this ice-cream?' and then you push it on their face, those kinds of things!

Crash.net:
Awesome job, thanks very much Max.

Max Verstappen:
No problem, have a great day.

#29 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 15:54

U vezi spekulacija o transferima vozaca RBR:

Red Bull drivers cannot end contracts says Marko

Red Bull has control of the destinies of its F1 drivers.

That is the claim of Dr Helmut Marko, the boss of the energy drink company's driver programme.

At Red Bull Racing, rumours have linked Daniel Ricciardo and Max Verstappen with other teams for 2018, while Toro Rosso's Carlos Sainz is obviously keen to step up the grid after three years in F1.

But Marko told Germany's Sport Bild that Red Bull is in charge.

"Ricciardo and Verstappen have fixed contracts," he said. "Ricciardo for 2018, and Verstappen with some clauses for even much longer."

And the Austrian said Red Bull is not willing to let any of them go.

"That also applies to Carlos Sainz," said Marko. "He is also bound to us in the longer team. Until 2019.

"Only we can end contracts -- the drivers cannot."

#30 Hertzog

Hertzog
  • Members
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 20:58

Moderno robovlasnistvo