Red Bull 2017

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#1 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 18:07

This could be a big blow for the team expected by many (us included) te be the anti-Mercedes in next year's F1 championship

From what was gathered in the last days by the FUnoAnalisiTecnica team, roughly 15 days ago all F1 teams have received a letter from the FIA signed by Charlie Whiting which explained some "grey" areas from the 2017 technical regulations, more precisely in the suspensions department (chapter 10 of 2017's regulations).

This explanation was requested by a team (supposedly Mercedes) that was aware of a "regulation hole" and wanted to know more to assess if a solution thought for their own car was to be considered legal or not (to avoid complaints form other teams in the first phases of next season) and at the same time avoid that some other team would take advantage from it.

Supposedly, these new clarifications from the FIA have troubled mainly the Red Bull Team, which from informations gathered by FUnoAnalisiTecnica is redesigning a good part of the 2017 RB13's front and rear mechanics. Red Bull started to work on the 2017 project well in advance, so much so that, after a careful and last check of the details by Adrian Newey, most of the new car's parts were already in production at the end of November. Therefore a project in a very advanced state will now have to be greatly revised due to the new directive from Charlie Whiting; this is causing a delay in the already very busy schedule of Red Bull. Not to mention that if a car is born with a certain mechanical solution, now banned by the FIA, it could be difficult to find another one just as effective and competitive, considering we are already just 2 months away from pre-season testing.

Izvor.

Red Bul će izgleda i četvrtu godinu zaredom muku mučiti sa šansama za veliku borbu na vrhu. Uvek nešto iskrsne zbog čega ne mogu biti najbolji. Ovo Ferari može dobro iskoristiti ako umeju..

#2 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 14:23

Red Bul Rejsing predstaviće bolid pod nazivom RB13 26. februara

Edited by /13/Ален Шмит/, 13 February 2017 - 14:23.

#3 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 15:10

Maks Ferstapenova kaciga za ovu sezonu

0U7iQMG.jpg

#4 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 16:03

Daniel Rikjardova kaciga za ovu sezonu

LETTERBOX-White3.jpg

LETTERBOX-White2.jpg

SQUARE-New.jpg

#5 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 13:17

RB13

C5ly99aXQAIru1O.jpg

#6 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 13:31

Prvo sam pomislio da je ništa posebno..i onda vidim nos

#7 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 14:20

Jako me podseća na Vilijams u smislu razvoja bolida. Na primer ako sagledamo FW39 i robusnost nekih delova bolida, FW40 je ispravio to s prelepim krivinama i celokupni paket deluje savršeno.

Iako većina ne vidi neku razliku u FW39 i FW40 ja itekako vidim pasivno agresivni pristup, isto kao i RB13. Red Bulov novi bolid ima dobre nasledne gene od RB12 (kojem je falio jači motor za titulu, ništa više) tako da nisam iznenađen evolucijom u toku revolucije u F1.

Taki Inoje je kralj, njegova reakcija na nos

C5l4ACKWYAEaXB5.jpg

#8 Downforce

Downforce
  • Members
  • 4,995 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 15:23

Ovo je neka zajebancija. Nema drugog objasnjenja.

#9 DASUBO

DASUBO
  • Members
  • 3,855 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 15:57

Naravno 'Force. Nedostaje pola bolida, pogotovo na bokovima.

#10 Doorn

Doorn
  • Members
  • 14,739 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 11:40

299364.jpg

299414.jpg

#11 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 08:00

Moćno izgleda!

XPB_860509_HiRes.jpg

#12 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 21:35

Horner happy with Renault relationship

Christian Horner has played down fears about the reliability of Renault's new-for-2017 engine.

It is rumoured the new power unit boasts better performance than its 2016 predecessor, but it obviously struck consistent reliability trouble during Barcelona testing.

Red Bull team boss Horner said: "Renault has taken a big step forward with its 2017 power unit. Everything that was promised has been delivered.

"There are a few small reliability issues that need to be addressed now, but there are no deeper issues, just simple things," he told the French magazine Auto Hebdo.

Horner's comments indicate a much better current relationship between Red Bull and Renault, and the Red Bull chief credits that partly to his Renault counterpart Remi Taffin.

"Our relationship is going well," Horner agrees.

"It seems that under Remi's leadership, Renault has recovered the desire to return to the competitive position it had."

Renault-powered Toro Rosso driver Daniil Kvyat is also expecting a good season with his French engine.

"Renault is known for its conservative beginnings, so they have to be given a little time because there has been a considerable improvement," the Russian told Spain's El Mundo Deportivo.

#13 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 00:45

Daniel Ricciardo has pointed to a lack of rear grip to explain Red Bull Racing's disappointing performance relative to arch rivals Ferrari and Mercedes.

While Ricciardo's home race in Melbourne was thwarted mainly by an electrical issue which emerged as he was joining the grid, the Aussie also revealed a few interesting findings he gathered from watching Ferrari and Mercedes on-board footage from Australia.

"At the moment, we don't have enough rear grip - so downforce basically," Ricciardo said in Shanghai on Thursday.

"But to be honest, I don't know if it is we don't have enough or we haven't set the car up in the right way. I still feel that we haven't got the most out of the downforce.

"[From] Melbourne, if I watch some onboards of Ferrari or Mercedes, it looks like they have more rear grip than us - so probably we don't have as much as them, period.

"I don't think we have understood it well enough yet to get the most out of it with set-up and ride heights, that sort of thing."

Both Ricciardo and team mate Max Verstappen have described the team's new-spec RB 13 as having a delicate balance and a narrow set-up window.

"For me and probably Max as well, we just felt that looking at Ferrari and Mercedes, we couldn't attack the corner as much because they just seem more planted on the rear," Ricciardo added.

"Even on the high-speed [corners], we can kind of match them, but I feel we are like this [up to our neck].

"There was an onboard from one of Kimi's best laps from testing, and Turn 3 - I think the top teams are doing Turn 3 full [throttle] - he did it, and he didn't even use all the track.

"He didn't let the car run out to the edge so, wow, he has got some downforce.

"I think it is something we knew from early on, that that is an area we have to work on now."

McLaren Honda veto a blessing in disguise for Red Bull

In retrospect, Red Bull Racing are happy McLaren boss Ron Dennis intervened in 2015 to veto the team's wish to use Honda power for 2016.

When Red Bull and Renault were at loggerheads in 2015 over the dismal performance of the French manufacturer's power unit, Christian Horner and Helmut Marko made a push for Honda power.

But Ron Dennis, who had the right to veto and potential Honda customer deals, quashed the Milton Keynes outfit's request.

In hindsight, it was a blessing in disguise for Red Bull.

"I have to say for the first time: I am really grateful to Ron Dennis for having vetoed our Honda ambitions, otherwise we might have Honda engines," Marko told motorsport-total.com.

"The fact that Honda is taking so long (to improve) is surprising. I would never have believed it."

Red Bull subsequently continued its relationship with Renault, running Tag-Heuer branded engines which have made huge gains thanks to the manufacturer's uncompromising efforts.

Marko however still believes there is a gap to bridge when it comes to Red Bull's power.

"Unfortunately, we are currently number three in all areas, which makes it difficult. The Mercedes package is simply superior, and only in race mode is Ferrari close.

"Mercedes are half a second faster, even if Lauda says there are only three tenths.

"Mercedes can go into top performance mode in the race, you can see it when suddenly, it’s not possible to make an overtake because the Mercedes pulls away again, but they can only do it for five or six laps during the course of a race."

Marko also underlined the importance of scrapping the token development system, a decision which in itself was essential in keeping Mercedes' power from running away.

"It’s a blessing. Otherwise, Mercedes would never have been caught, but now Ferrari has succeeded," said the Red Bull motorsport boss.

"If the token system had remained in place, Mercedes would always be ahead with its technical and financial resources."

#14 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 19:22

B verzija bolida će biti spremna za VN Španije. LINK

#15 MrIncredible

MrIncredible
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 00:28

Mislim da si mislio na ovaj: link  ;)