3DcDgNH.jpg

#33 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 10,845 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 09:40

Malo optimizma

Palmer:

"Clearly here we made good progress and also the balance of the car is much more consistent, it's very driveable – every time I get in it we know what to expect."

Palmer was also optimistic over Renault's lap times, although wary not to read too much into the overall standings, and where the team may sit in the pecking order.

"It's a pleasant surprise at the moment," he said.

#34 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 17,714 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 13:12

Prakticno egal sa RBR za sada, i po broju krugova i po vremenima, doduse ocekije se da ce RBR znacajno drugacije izgledati do Melburna ali za sada deluje ohrabrujuce za Rendzu...

#35 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 2,042 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 23:45

Niko Hulkenberg ima novu kacigu za ovu sezonu. Nova era, nov tim, novi početak, nova kaciga..

2vzen3n.jpg

#36 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 10,845 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 21:46

Renault says new F1 engine has exceeded performance targets

Renault believes its new Formula 1 engine has exceeded performance targets, even though its pre-season testing programme was impacted by reliability troubles.

The French car manufacturer has introduced an all-new concept for 2017 in a bid to make the steps it needs to close down the gap to rivals Mercedes and Ferrari, and its progress this year has been viewed as key to Red Bull's hopes of challenging for the championship.

Although Renault endured some frustrations with reliability over the Barcelona test revolving around its ERS - which forced its teams to run it in conservative engine modes – there is some optimism about the potential it has for 2017.

Having known ahead of testing that it faced the possibility of trouble, Renault says it is satisfied with where things stands, as it now faces a crunch decision to work out how aggressive it wants its Melbourne specification to be.

Renault F1 managing director Cyril Abiteboul is clear, however, that its priority has to be ensuring it gets to the chequered flag in Melbourne, even though Red Bull will be pushing for as much power as possible.

Speaking to Motorsport.com about balancing out Red Bull's competitive desires against being safe on reliability, Abiteboul said: "Clearly they will be in a position to fight for the championship.

"We know that and we will be doing our utmost in order to enable them to do that - which is to start with a reliable engine for race one."

2017 progress

Having set a target of a 0.3 seconds per lap improvement over its 2016 engine, Abiteboul said that indications were of a bigger step than that.

"I think we are on target, and even maybe I think exceeding that target, subject to reliability," he said. "We came into this with a whole new engine architecture, not just in terms of ICE but also ERS.

"That means quite a great challenge, particularly in terms of reliability, and there is no surprise. We were expecting to encounter some difficulties – we had those difficulties that materialised.

"But the good news is that we are not doing that for nothing, meaning that the performance is there when we are try to extract the performance.

"We were not doing that frequently, because we were really managing distance and life of the engine parts, which are still critical conditions. But we have seen the performance that we wanted to get is definitely there."

Critical call

Renault is now evaluating the choice of specification for the Australian Grand Prix, because it has to carefully balance out power against reliability.

With drivers limited to just four power units for the season, there is a great need to ensure no failures, but it is also aware that it needs to push on with its performance.

"Anything could happen in Melbourne, we are doing everything we can to make sure that only good things happen in Melbourne," explained Abiteboul

"We believe we have a situation that is roughly under control - but these power units are so complex to control that we still have a number of decisions to make before Melbourne that will have an impact on not only the finishing order but whether we get to the finish line in Melbourne or not.

"We are really on a critical path and it is really important to stay focused and not take anything for granted."

Upgrade

Renault has always been clear that decent performance steps were also being planned for the campaign, as Abiteboul dropped a hint about a major in-season step already being run on the dyno.

"As always in the engine life, a number of things that you see today are already different on the dyno, will be different in the supply chain and will be different also in the design office.

"Currently we are testing on the dyno one of the major upgrades that will come on the engine from a performance perspective, so we are always one step behind. Again the good news is that we have not discovered anything new, anything dramatic, at this point of time."

https://www.motorspo...targets-882373/

#37 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 2,042 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 01:02

PALMER LOOKING TO PROVE CRITICS WRONG WITH STRONG RESULTS

Jolyon Palmer feels having Nico Hülkenberg as a team-mate in 2017 will give him the opportunity to prove himself worthy of being in Formula 1, despite critics believing that the Briton will find it difficult to match the German.

The Briton feels lining up alongside a driver with such a highly rated team-mate will be good for him, as it was in 2016 when he was up against Kevin Magnussen and held his own.

“It’s fair to say that’s the expectation from a lot of people,” said Palmer to Autosport. “It was the expectation this time last year [against Kevin Magnussen] as well and it wasn’t the case. I always relish the challenge. It’s always good as a driver to go up against a really top team-mate.

“Nico’s track record is really good and a lot of people have been saying he could have a top seat, so to have him alongside me is a chance to prove myself really, and also learn from him as well.”

Palmer admits he is used to the negativity that has surrounded his career to date, and is aiming to bring in the results to prove to those who have doubted him wrong.

“I’m used to it to be honest,” said Palmer. “Nobody thought I’d win GP2 and I won GP2. Nobody thought I’d make it to F1 and I did. Nobody thought I could be a match for Kev and I was.

“It’ll probably carry on. It doesn’t bother me. The results speak for themselves in the end. Sometimes in racing perception is quite different to results on paper, and people can think someone is better or worse than they are. If you look at the results, maybe that initial perception is not quite the full story.”

BTW, odlični posteri uoči VN Australije i VN Kine

33754072921_f4ff26c03d_c.jpg

Original

33842416386_4bf0decaf2_c.jpg

Original

#38 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 10,845 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 08:53

This is the Renault F1 car of 2027

#39 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 17,714 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 12:44

Meh.

Bezveze su mi svi ovi koncepti, em sto ne znamo pravila pod kojima su konstruisani em sto koriste tehnologiju koja ne postoji. Da neko sedne pa da napise koherentan set pravila i onda pusti masti dizajnera na volju pa da vidimo sta ce ko smisliti, ovako nema smisla.

#40 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 2,042 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 18:30

Džolion puca pod pritiskom, jel vreme za rošadu Palmer/Sirotkin. Sergej bi bio bolji od Palmera samo mu treba dati par trka vremena. To je za ovu godinu rešenje, sledeće bi mogao Alonso upasti ako mu totalno do*urči u MH. Pre će se Reno boriti za podijume negoli Meklaren s Hondom.

Jolyon Palmer says his crash in the first part of qualifying for the Russian Grand Prix was down to a mistake made under the pressure of a last-gasp effort.

The Renault driver has had a difficult Sochi weekend, starting with an exhaust problem in second practice, when a lamba sensor boss broke and cause a leak, which burned the car.

Renault changed the chassis overnight, but Palmer suffered a mysterious loss of engine power at the start of FP3 that the team could not fix it with a reset so swapped the whole engine out to get him out for qualifying.

Palmer said the lost track time was "not ideal" but accepted the blame for the shunt that has left him 16th on the grid for the race.

"Qualifying was actually going OK," he said. "I was quite happy with the car and then, on the second set of tyres, I had a massive snap on the first lap and I didn't improve.

"So I was down to one lap. And then, under pressure, I just committed hard and took a little bit of kerb which wasn't ideal."

Despite his mechanical misfortune this weekend and the fact earlier races this season have been hit by incidents and mechanical problems, Palmer felt it would be wrong to vent any frustrations at Renault.

"I also put it in the wall, so it's quite difficult for me to point too many fingers at the team," he said.

"It's a shame because I think it's a similar case to Melbourne where I lost a lot of track time and then you try to make up for it.

"Probably if I'd dialled it a lot better in FP3 then I think we had the pace to be through Q1 quite comfortably.

"So, when you haven't done many laps today, then it becomes a little bit more on the limit and you have to dig deep and explore new limits.

"Losing the track time certainly contributed. And obviously it's my mistake and it's a simple one, just hitting the kerb on the lap."

With a one-stop strategy expected to be the norm on Sunday Palmer said a first-lap charge would be key to a recovery drive.

"The special tactic is just to get a good start," he said. "It's a long run down to Turn 2.

"Last year I qualified 18th and at the end of lap two I was 10th, so if we can do that again there's a chance of points.

"Starting from 16th, it's possible.

"Last year Kevin [Magnussen] finished seventh in the race and only started 17th, so it's the sort of race where anything can happen."

#41 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 17,714 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 20:27

Cekaj, rek'o onomad Alonso da ga ne interesuje borba za podijume, da je zato otisao iz Ferarija, jedino sto ga interesuje je borba za titulu, i zato mu je sada lepse na zacelju u Meklarenu nego sto mu je bilo u Ferariju? ;)

#42 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 2,042 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 13:32

Reno već počeo raditi na bolidu za sledeću sezonu koji će biti prvi 100% produkt iz Estona jer je sve ovo do sada bila nadogradnja na staro- Lotus E23. Jure podijume, zato će im trebati neko bolji od Palmera..

Renault starts work on 2018 car

Renault intends to "surprise" the F1 hierarchy in 2018.

That is the claim of team boss Cyril Abiteboul, as the French works team already pushes to establish itself at the head of the midfield this year.

"It's important to go step by step," he told Russia's Championat.

"According to our plan, we must begin to fight for the podium in the course of next season. Yes, the gap now is big but the whole team is working day and night on the plan.

"Honestly, our 2018 car will be our first that is built with the use of all of our fresh resources, as the one we have this year was created under some limitations.

"We have falready started work on the car for next season, and I think everyone will be surprised with what we have in 2018," Abiteboul added.

#43 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 10,845 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 18:57

Ne postoji ekipa koja već ne radi na bolidu za sledeću godinu. Obično svi kreću januar-februar

Abiteboul je pun energije i jedan je od najzaslužnijih za povratak Renaultove fabričke ekipe, ali ovakve stvari nema smisla pričati. Prvo rezultati pa onda priča

Renault je odložio predstavljanje motora za 2017. tamo negde za kraj jula..znači sredina sezona..i to još nije sigurno.

Bolje da je pričao o tome, a ne da se hvališe nečim što je još uvek zamisao i ideja na papiru/hardu

#44 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 2,042 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 23:08

Možda sam malo preoptimističan ali Reno može imati jaku sezonu sledeće godine, ovo odlaganje se desilo jer žele izbeći Hondin debakl s pouzdanošću. Sigurica, ali RB će uhvatiti korak s B verzijom, nadam se da će Reno isto doneti ažuriranja za R.S.17. Ejbitibul hvali Reno na sva usta jer želi privući Alonsa. Reno želi igrati sigurno ove godine jer žele vrh sredine poretka i isto tako ne žele imati frke s RB.

#45 Arnold Schwarzenegger

Arnold Schwarzenegger
  • Members
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 07:17

Renault je odložio predstavljanje motora za 2017. tamo negde za kraj jula..znači sredina sezona..i to još nije sigurno.

Jel to ovaj upgrade sto je trebao uvesti od Kanade?