• 2,572 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 19:50

Jeste, ta 2008. je ono sto mu daje veliki kredit i kod navijaca i kod tima

#77 Supercuber

Supercuber
  • Members
  • 348 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 20:31

Tim radio, Kimi  i njegov inžinjer, čovek moli za nove gume, oni mu ne dozvoljavaju, i pri tome gubi 3 sec po krugu. Posle nekoliko krugova ga zovu u box.

Raikkonen: “Why didn’t you stop when I asked you? Then if we know that we’re going to stop two times probably everybody else apart from me.”
“We think this is the best chance is to go to the end. Copy on your message though.”
Raikkonen: I have so poor front end [censored by FOM] they’re just going to catch me so easy. I cannot push in the front. So where are we going to finish? I have no front end and it’s 20 laps to go. So…”
“Our current prediction is P3 if we don’t stop. We think Seb’s going to come through but the others will be behind.”

Raikkonen: “How much faster the guys are behind?”
“So Vettel did 36.9.”
Raikkonen: “We’re almost three seconds slower and you still think it’s good to stay out? It’s only going to get more worse.”
“Understood. Verstappen 37.6, Ricciardo 37.6.”
Raikkonen: “It’s still 18 laps to go and the front is already seriously bad. Really bad on the left front.”
“Understood Kimi, understood.”
Raikkonen: “Because somebody else behind even the Red Bulls will pass us we don’t stop. Come on.”
“Box this lap, Kimi, box this lap.”

#78 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 09 April 2017 - 20:41

Tim radio, Kimi  i njegov inžinjer, čovek moli za nove gume, oni mu ne dozvoljavaju, i pri tome gubi 3 sec po krugu. Posle nekoliko krugova ga zovu u box.

Raikkonen: “Why didn’t you stop when I asked you? Then if we know that we’re going to stop two times probably everybody else apart from me.”
“We think this is the best chance is to go to the end. Copy on your message though.”
Raikkonen: I have so poor front end [censored by FOM] they’re just going to catch me so easy. I cannot push in the front. So where are we going to finish? I have no front end and it’s 20 laps to go. So…”
“Our current prediction is P3 if we don’t stop. We think Seb’s going to come through but the others will be behind.”

Raikkonen: “How much faster the guys are behind?”
“So Vettel did 36.9.”
Raikkonen: “We’re almost three seconds slower and you still think it’s good to stay out? It’s only going to get more worse.”
“Understood. Verstappen 37.6, Ricciardo 37.6.”
Raikkonen: “It’s still 18 laps to go and the front is already seriously bad. Really bad on the left front.”
“Understood Kimi, understood.”
Raikkonen: “Because somebody else behind even the Red Bulls will pass us we don’t stop. Come on.”
“Box this lap, Kimi, box this lap.”

Toliko o tome kako Kime sere na tim i trke.

Sad bi bilo lepo da prestanete da seruckate i vi ovde, zar ne?

#79 alek_the_great

alek_the_great
  • Members
  • 3,044 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 05:38

Mislim da su u lajvu pustili samo ovo.

”Raikkonen: I have so poor front end [censored by FOM] they’re just going to catch me so easy. I cannot push in the front. So where are we going to finish? I have no front end and it’s 20 laps to go. So…”“
Ali bilo je jasno da da zaostaje 2-3 sekunde za ostalima. Trebao je otici u boks cim nije uspela taktika sa blokiranjem Hamiltona. Sad ne znam tacno u kom krugu je to bilo, ali mislim da je Hamilton otisao u 33, a da je Kimi ostao mozda cak i do 38-39. Tih 5-6 kruga mu dodje 10sek, ako ne i vise. Kad se vratio bio je iza RB-a na 16-17sek. Stigao bi ih bar ako nista drugo jer bi u zavrsnici trke imao svezije meke. Stoji da Kimi nije bio agresivan u pocetku trke. E sad, da li je to do Kimija ili do bolida je za analizu. Cini mi se da dok je jurio Rikarda da je rekao nesto tipa: "I don't know what happened with my engine, I had zero torque". To mu dodje valjda kao ubrzanje ili sta vec. Sad je pitanje da li je to istina ili ne.

#80 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 12:34

Da, zalio se, a to su primetili i komentatori na Skaju, da motor slabo vuce narocito u krivini 12.

#81 leone

leone
  • Members
  • 3,630 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 15:10

Marchionne unimpressed with Raikkonen form in China

Ferrari president Sergio Marchionne is urging Scuderia boss Maurizio Arrivabene to sit down with Kimi Raikkonen to discuss the Finn's disappointing level of performance.

Ferrari once again proved a major threat to Mercedes this weekend in China but Marchionne considers there is a clear gap in performance between Raikkonen and Sebastian Vettel.

The latter was held up by his team mate in the Shanghai race and once he got past and enjoyed a clear road ahead, catching Daniel Ricciardo's Red Bull was accomplished in no time.

"I talked about this with Maurizio," explained Marchionne after the race.

"Maybe they should sit around a table and he should talk to him. Today he seemed to be busy with other stuff. Vettel was more aggressive."

Marchionne believes the race would have enjoyed a very different complexion without the successive safety car periods which proved detrimental to Vettel.

"We are fighting with Mercedes. Without the safety car the story of the race should be different. I can confirm that our choice to change the tyres of Vettel was correct.

"It was a nice race, we arrived second, we are second in the constructors’ championship by one point and Seb has the same points as Hamilton. That’s not bad after two races."

http://en.f1i.com/ne...form-china.html

Ne da se Kimi...

Raikkonen says Ferrari should have 'done better job' on F1 strategy

Kimi Raikkonen believes the Ferrari Formula 1 team should have "done a better job" with his Chinese Grand Prix strategy after missing out on a potential podium finish. 

Raikkonen did not make his second pitstop until lap 39, 10 laps later than Max Verstappen and six laps after Daniel Ricciardo, who he finished two seconds behind in fifth place.

Having been only two seconds behind Ricciardo before the Australian pitted, Raikkonen emerged from his stop with a deficit of just over 14 seconds, and believes that Ferrari should have brought him much earlier. 

"I had the feeling that we probably needed to stop at some point so I would rather do it earlier to get out of the traffic, the cars in front of me, but that didn't happen," said Raikkonen, who spent more than 20 laps stuck behind first Verstappen and then Ricciardo.

"That feeling got even stronger on my side but it took a while, the reasons behind it I don't know right now. 

"It's easy to say afterwards. We should have done a better job out of it.

"After that it was pretty much race over. I caught up with the Red Bull but it was too late. 

"The car was behaving pretty nicely with the new tyres, but we lost the front after a few laps and for sure we have some work to be done with the set-up to be happen all the time. 

"The speed wasn't too bad, but not a great result."

Raikkonen, who ran ahead of team-ate Sebastian Vettel early on before being passed, confirmed he had some problems related to engine settings during the race, which led to several complaints about a lack of power over the radio.

Having finished a distant fourth in the season-opening Australia Grand Prix, Raikkonen also believes the lack of running on Friday was particularly damaging as needs track time to solve his set-up problems.

"It was better here than it was last race, but the result shows we still have improvements to make in the set-up, but I think we know what we want to do," he said. 

"The situation with the no running on Friday didn't make it any easier. There's a lot of potential but we just have to make a better job."

http://www.autosport...ave-done-better

#82 Hertzog

Hertzog
  • Members
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 15:48

Samo se plasim smene vozaca, retko kada to izadje na dobro.

#83 staneC

staneC
  • Members
  • 864 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 17:19

Niko ne govori o debaklu Ferrarija sa Kimijecim kasnim pit stopom. Zasrali su total o.
Problem je u Ki ijevoj vožnji na početku i nemogučnosti preticanja Ricciarda.
Čulo se i na radiu, da se žali na torque. Ne znam, da je bilo stvarno nešto sa PU, teško bi vozio toliko blizu Ricciarda. A posle je sve bilo OK i PU proradio.
Meni je Kimi cool lik, ali ako ga Seb nastavi ovako drati na kvalifikacijama i zaobilaziti na utrci i posle izvoditi preticanje utrke na Ricciardu, a Kimi nemože ni pokušati napasti, neče mu ostati ništa od reputacije svetskog prvaka.

Edited by staneC, 10 April 2017 - 17:20.

#84 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 08:04

NIKI LAUDA: "KEY FIGURE IN FERRARI SURGE IS BINOTTO"

Niki Lauda has credited Ferrari's technical boss for the boost in performance enjoyed by the Italian team in 2017. Earlier, the F1 legend and Mercedes team chairman said Ferrari's recent slump was because it was relying too heavily on haphazard Italian engineers.

Told that the fact Mattia Binotto is now in charge of the technical team contradicts his theory, Lauda smiled: "Not at all. You consider Binotto to be Italian? Actually he is Swiss, and it shows.

"Ferrari works now because there is a Swiss who organises the Italians, making them work but leaving them free to express their imagination and ideas," he told La Repubblica newspaper.

Lauda said Binotto's contribution may even be bigger than that of team boss Maurizio Arrivabene, because the reason Ferrari has stepped up in 2017 is technical.

"The key figure is Binotto, no doubt," said the Austrian. "At least it appears from the outside."

Interestingly, Binotto actually stepped up to his current role after Ferrari president Sergio Marchionne fell out with James Allison. Allison subsequently moved to Mercedes, where he is now technical boss.

"I don't know what happened between Marchionne and James," Lauda said. "All I can say is that I am very happy to have him with us."

That is despite the fact that, with Allison departing and Binotto stepping up at Ferrari, it is the red team that has taken a big leap forward.

"The truth is that we were waiting for a strong Red Bull and instead we found a strong Ferrari. At the moment Red Bull are going nowhere. I have the impression that Ferrari is faster in the heat and we are faster in the cold," said Lauda.

https://www.f1today....urge-is-binotto

#85 stex

stex
  • Members
  • 995 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 09:11

Ovaj Makarone, me nervira! Svuda se meša i sve "zna".

#86 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 12:30

Navodno odlazi sa polozaja do kraja godine (Markione, da ne bude zabune)...

#87 Duh sa sekirom

Duh sa sekirom
  • Members
  • 966 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 02:17

Italijanske novine la gazzetta dello sport piše da bi Rikardo mogao/trebao da zameni Kimija. Uslikao sam novine, ako uspem da okačim sliku članka negde, postavim ga. Kako mi je prevedeno, nagađaju da Rikardo, zbog svojih italijanskih gena i roditelja, možda ima klauzulu u ugovoru da u slučaju poziva Ferarija može da ide iz RBa.
Iskreno mislim da su to pusti žabarski snovi i da nema šanse da je RB potpisao takav ugovor...
Evo i linka ka članku:
http://www.gazzetta....663949034.shtml

Edited by Duh sa sekirom, 12 April 2017 - 02:31.

#88 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 03:58

Jel' govori on uopste italijanski? Lik je 100% stereotipicni Ozi.

#89 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 15:37

Ferrari has made modifications to strengthen the floor area of its 2017 Formula 1 car, amid season-long intrigue about potential flexing of this area of the SF70H.

There has been a great deal of attention surrounding Ferrari's floor since the start of the season, when video emerged showing parts fluttering at speed, while there were other suggestions that the rear of the floor was also bending at high speed.

Some believed this behaviour was aimed at trying to seal the floor, in a bid to perhaps create a ground effect to help improve the car's performance in high-speed corners.

There were other theories that the fluttering was intended to create an airflow barrier to disturb any turbulence that could affect downforce-generating parts further back on the car.

Ferrari strongly denied any suggestion of wrongdoing, and its car passed all FIA checks, but modifications were made in China where the team created a lip on the upper surface of the floor - shaped like a butterfly's wing.

This extra element was understood to help on two fronts - adding some much-needed rigidity amid the intrigue over the flexing, plus producing an aerodynamic effect.

For the Austrian Grand Prix, the more forward slot that forms a key part of this area of the car has been closed, and a metal insert added to increase rigidity.

These notable modifications should move to erase question marks about possible flexing of the floor, but it will be interesting to see if they have any impact on the car's performance on a track where aerodynamic efficiency plays a greater part than at recent races.

#90 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 16:56

Max Verstappen wants to leave Red Bull and join Ferrari next season

The Dutchman has reportedly asked to leave his current team ahead of the 2019 season

Max Verstappen wants to leave Red Bull at the end of the season, and is eyeing up a spot with Ferrari for 2019.

The Dutchman has endured a difficult season, with four retirements in his last six races and that frustration boiled over in Azerbaijan.

Verstappen sighed "here we go again" as he was forced to pull out in Baku and then left the track early to go back to his hotel. He failed to attend the post-race press conference, putting him in breach of Article 19.4 of the Sporting Regulations stipulates that any driver who has failed to finish should report to the press in the specified area and was fined £23,000

And the anger he feels with his car and a lack of support is pushing him towards the exit door, with Verstappen looking to join Ferrari.

Pit lane sources have told The Independent that it increasingly appears to be a matter of "if, not when" the Belgian-born driver heads starts a new life based out of Maranello.

Sajnc trlja ruke ako je ovo tačno.