Ferari 2017

• Please log in to reply
196 replies to this topic

#181 leone

leone
  • Members
  • 3,523 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 17:17

Zauzimaju se pregovaracke busije, bice cupavo. Ako Ferrari & Merc napuste (u takvoj situaciji malo je vjerovatno da ce Reno ostati), Liberty moze kljuc u bravu da stavi...pogotovu s onakvom prodajom / profitom

Mercedes echo Ferrari’s F1 quit threat

Mercedes boss Toto Wolff has said it is "conceivable" that the Silver Arrows could leave the sport alongside Ferrari if they see the direction of Formula 1 is not going to be in their interests.

Ferrari and Mercedes have both been critical of the engine blueprint for 2021, but Scuderia were the first to state – and not the for the first time – that they would leave the sport altogether if the regulation changes were too radical.

But now Mercedes have said they would also be ready to call it a day in Formula 1 if the FIA and FOM do not take their concerns into consideration.

"Such a scenario is quite conceivable. Just as it is for Ferrari," said Wolff.

"Everything Marchionne says must be taken seriously.

"F1 must remain the pinnacle of technology and the best competition, and if you dilute this message with standard specifications and false situations that penalise the best and help the weakest, I think that's not our DNA.

"If we do not see what Formula 1 stands for, then we have to ask ourselves the difficult question: not if but where do we want to operate in motor sport at the highest level?"

Wolff also questioned some of the gimmicks that has been introduced to Formula 1, namely the driver introductions at the United States Grand Prix.

"Doing erratic actions like Michael Buffer in Austin does not make the sport any better," Wolff added to Germany's Kronen Zeitung.

"We do not see any vision. Nobody knows where the journey is going. All we know now is that sales and profits have fallen sharply."

http://www.planetf1....f1-quit-threat/

#182 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 3,343 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 17:35

Blablablablablablablablablabla....

Gde je Berni, da je on na čelu F1 bi se pretvorila u onaj kokošinjac iz 2009. Mercedes će biti u F1 dok su uspešni i dok im Petronas daje pare, mogu ladno da se povuku kao Audi ili Porše u VECu. Ferari godinama preti izlaskom kad god zaškripi, da je Enco živ gledali bi smo kvazi LMP1/Formula E/Indikar bolide i prazna obećanja da ćese zaputiti tamo ako ovi na čelu F1 ne popuste..

Ovo su tako prazne priče da žalim servere što moraju biti opterećeni s par kilobajta informacija viška a novinarčići sve živo i mrtvo izvlače iz konteksta nebili održavali sajtove živim što je god moguće u ovim crnim vremenima do predstvaljanja bolida.

#183 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 16,191 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 17:39

Volf i Markione su trkacke nule. Ako bi matori Cece rekao nesto u ovom stilu, ili vlasnici FIAT-a, to bi onda imalo tezinu.

#184 Dzoni_m

Dzoni_m
  • Members
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 19:27

Izvini ali znas li ko je CEO Fiat-a? 

#185 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 16,191 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 07:26

Lepo je to sto je on CEO FIAT-a, tako je i dosao na celo Ferarija, ali taj covek (koji pritom dugo najavljuje povlacenje) ne moze da donese jednostranu odluku o povlacenju Ferarija iz F1. BTW, on je izvrsni direktor, a Cece i Gon su predsednici upravnog odbora kompanije. Cak ne zauzima ni najvisu poziciju u upravi kompanije, a kamoli da moze da odluci bez Anjelija o jednom takvom drasticnom potezu kao sto je povlacenje iz Formule 1.

#186 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 18,858 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 16:17

Sergio Marchionne has reiterated his threat to pull Ferrari out of F1 after 2020.

In fact, the Fiat CEO is now also threatening to withdraw Sauber's newly announced Alfa Romeo sponsorship, over the dispute with Liberty Media about future rules.

"We are serious and need to find a solution, and I think Chase (Cary) understands that we cannot back down," Marchionne said.

Marchionne's latest threat has curious timing, given that the new Alfa Romeo-Sauber partnership is being touted as a 'long term' one.

"Such projects are always designed for the long term," confirmed Sauber team boss Frederic Vasseur.

But Marchionne said the deal is in fact only guaranteed for 2018, 2019 and 2020.

"The Alfa Romeo agreement with Sauber expires in 2020-2021," he told La Gazzetta dello Sport, "when Ferrari could go out of formula one.

"We have to find a solution for the sake of the sport. A compromise must be found."

#187 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 18,858 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 16:52

Aldo Costa says he has no desire to return to Ferrari.

The Italian joined Ferrari in 1995, rising through the design ranks until he was ousted in 2011.

Costa, 56, is now a key designer at title-winning Mercedes.

And despite constant rumours that he may return to Maranello, Costa says he is not interested.

"I owe my change to Mercedes to Ross Brawn and Michael Schumacher," he told Italy's Autosprint.

"Moving to England was a godsend for me. I feel very comfortable with my current job at Mercedes, I'm at home and I have no intention of leaving."

Costa said he enjoyed Mercedes' fight with Ferrari this year, but actually expected the battle to continue until the very end.

"By the summer we had a head-to-head but then we moved away because we made progress with the car and also ran reliably.

"But in the early summer we hadn't expected that. We assumed that the fight would in all likelihood continue to the end.

"We expected it not only psychologically, but also in terms of development because we thought that would be necessary to beat Ferrari," Costa explained.

#188 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 18,858 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 15:37

Ross Brawn has ruled out scrapping F1's plans to replace the current 'power units' after 2020.

The now F1 sporting boss was once Ferrari's highly successful technical director, but now he is dealing with the Italian marque's threat to quit.

"I was pretty surprised by these reactions," he told Auto Bild, also referring to Mercedes' similar quit threat.

"I was in some of the meetings, and I thought the direction was clear. Everyone agreed unanimously on the new goals that the engines should achieve, and we based the new rules on that."

But Brawn said the disagreements are not terminal.

"It's like a restaurant where some like the appetiser but not the main course, and vice versa," said the Briton.

"That's why there are new discussions taking place now. If the manufacturers offer better solutions we are open, but staying with the current power units is not an option," he insisted.

He said that's because "60 to 70 per cent" of all F1 fans want louder and more spectacular engines, while new manufacturers will not enter the sport unless there is change.

As for Ferrari's quit threat, Brawn said: "That's a rhetorical question.

"Of course we do not want to lose Ferrari. Ferrari benefits from formula one and formula one benefits from Ferrari. But every partnership has limits.

"So it's a matter of what Ferrari can accept, and what we can accept. We want to find solutions that keep everyone in formula one, and above all we don't want to lose any iconic teams.

"They are an important part of formula one and we must respect and listen to them," Brawn added.

#189 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 10,998 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 13:53

F1 boss Ross Brawn behaves like Moses says Marchionne

Sergio Marchionne has sustained his attack on F1 sporting boss Ross Brawn.

At Ferrari's Christmas lunch, the Ferrari president said he had threatened to pull the Italian marque out of F1 because Brawn is "looking at ways that are against the DNA" of the sport.

He is now quoted as saying by Speed Week: "I have a good relationship with Chase Carey. We saw each other 10 days ago and we had a very open dialogue.

"What I do not care for is when Ross Brawn comes along and announces that grid girls have to go. And how the engines and chassis should be.

"He behaves like Moses reading the Ten Commandments. And when I call Moses' boss, he tells me that it was just his personal opinion.

"So I don't want to participate in such a discourse. I want to sit down and talk to those involved. It's not helpful to involve the media," Marchionne added.

The Ferrari president revealed that engines are currently sold to customers for EUR 15 million.

"When I hear Ross Brawn say engines are too complicated, I ask 'What does he want for 15 million?'" said Marchionne.

"Liberty Media is right when they say we need to improve the show. I was not excited with what was offered at the last race, where virtually nothing happened for 50 laps.

"But that's not the fault of the engines.

"In an ideal world I would throw all the rules out of the window. Instead, we get suggestions that would lead to all the cars differing only in colour.

"If this is the formula one of the future, then Ferrari will only need three seconds to decide about leaving," Marchionne said.

#190 staneC

staneC
  • Members
  • 792 posts

Posted 21 December 2017 - 11:05

"He behaves like Moses reading the Ten Commandments. And when I call Moses' boss, he tells me that it was just his personal opinion.

:lol+:  :lol+:

#191 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 18,858 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 19:01

Ferrari's final step back to becoming a Formula 1 world champion again will be the hardest, admits Sebastian Vettel.

Though Ferrari made a huge improvement in 2017 to go from a winless '16 F1 season to challenging Mercedes for the title, it has still not taken a driver to the championship since Kimi Raikkonen's 2007 success or won a constructors' crown since '08.

Vettel believes Ferrari can carry its momentum from this year into 2018, but acknowledged going from underdog title challenger to being capable of ending Mercedes' four-season run of championship doubles was another step.

"Obviously the regulations stay roughly the same. I think we have a good and healthy platform to build on at the beginning of the year so I hope we can continue," said Vettel.

"What we have to do is take that final step. If you look back, it's always that final step that's the hardest.

"There's a lot of work going on already and for the last couple of months focusing on next year, trying to make the car faster, with more power into the power unit, and then we'll see where we are."

Prior to 2017, Ferrari had not been in a championship fight since Fernando Alonso's 2010 near-miss and his shock title shot in '12 in a car that was rarely a match for the frontrunners.

Last season marked the first time Vettel had been a title contender since the final of his four straight successes with Red Bull in 2013.

"In the end as a driver you want to win, and obviously when you are competitive at the beginning you don't know if it will be enough to fight for the championship," he said.

"Usually it's a no-brainer: if the car is quick and you are doing your job well then as the season progress it will lead you to good news or bad news.

"For the most of it I think it's been good news.

"There were a couple of weeks that were quite painful for us, but overall it's always great if you have a package that you can take to the fight."

#192 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 18,858 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 13:25

Newey turned down 'ridiculously large' Ferrari offer
Tuesday, 09 January 2018
By Chris Medland / Image by Coates/LAT

_26Y8068.jpg

Adrian Newey has revealed he turned down a "ridiculously large" offer from Ferrari to leave Red Bull when it started struggling under new power unit regulations in 2014.

Having won the previous four constructors' and drivers' championship titles, Red Bull's run of success was brought to an end when Mercedes started to dominate under the V6 power unit regulations. Revealing he was approached by Mercedes and an LMP1 team at the time, the Red Bull chief technical officer admits the most tempting offer came from Ferrari.

"I'd been courted by them before, but this time they meant business," Newey wrote in his book 'How to Build a Car.' "I traveled to visit Luca Montezemolo, the president of Ferrari at the time, seeing him at his farmhouse close to Tuscany. We held serious talks and their offer was amazing.

"Luca wanted to give me the whole Ferrari operation, road and racecar. The promise was of an almost film-star lifestyle and the most ridiculously large financial offer, well over double the already generous salary I was receiving at Red Bull.

"I had a very difficult decision to make, and it was one that cost me many nights' sleep as I went over and over the various factors; family, cultural, work differences, the chances of success or failure, the repercussions of either... But in the end I thanked Luca and turned him down."

Explaining the difficulty of the decision to Sky Sports, Newey says his past achievements with Red Bull were a deciding factor despite the lack of competitiveness at the time.

"It became evident that the Renault was a long way behind the Mercedes in particular and to some extent the Ferrari – with no obvious end in sight. Renault didn't seem to be willing to put the funding in to really sort the problem out, which was the depressing and worrying bit.

"I was in a bit of a difficult position. I didn't want to walk out of Red Bull because it feels like home and I'd been heavily involved from the start with Christian [Horner], building the team up from the ashes of Jaguar to where it was today. I didn't want to walk out on that but equally I didn't want to be in a position where we were operating with one hand tied behind our back in the engine department.

"It was a very difficult decision. Ferrari came up with an incredible offer, very attractive, and it caused me a lot of sleepless nights deciding what to do and who to go for. In the end, it would have felt wrong to walk out on Red Bull."

#193 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 18,858 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 16:52

Ferrari has hired former Red Bull and Toro Rosso racer Daniil Kvyat to be its new development driver.

#194 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 26,872 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 19:22

Ferrari has hired former Red Bull and Toro Rosso racer Daniil Kvyat to be its new development driver.

Nemam snage da ovo komentarišem... Nadam se da je fake news...

#195 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 18,858 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 19:40

Nije fejk, potvrdjeno iz vise izvora.

Nemas razloga za sekiraciju, ovo je uloga koju su godinama radili likovi poput Badoera i slicni, dakle voznja starijih bolida po raznim promo eventima, nesto malo rada u simulatoru i slicno. Nece on prismrdeti aktuelnom bolidu, osim u slucaju nekog bas velikog belaja. Djovinaci i Lekler i dalje imaju prednost.