Jump to content


Photo
- - - - -

Ferari 2017


  • Please log in to reply
174 replies to this topic

#1 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 18,419 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 20:52

Ferrari has become the first team to confirm the launch date of its 2017 F1 car, while also bolstering its driver line-up for next season.

The 2017 season will start later than this year, with pre-season testing not getting underway until February 27 ahead of the first race of the season in Australia on March 26. With new regulations being introduced, next year's cars will be vastly different from an aerodynamic point of view while also featuring wider tires in order to increase cornering speeds.

Despite the major changes to next year's cars and longer-than-usual wait before testing gets underway, Ferrari has already set a date for its new challenger to be launched, with the 2017 car set to appear for the first time during a filming day at the Ferrari test track at Fiorano on February 24.

The date was confirmed at Ferrari's annual media Christmas lunch at its Maranello headquarters, with president Sergio Marchionne also announcing the addition of GP2 star Antonio Giovinazzi (pictured) to its driver line-up, with the Italian taking on the role of reserve driver to Sebastian Vettel and Kimi Raikkonen next season.

"We are not taking Giovinazzi to emulate the example of Max Verstappen, who is quite unique," Marchionne told the media during Ferrari's Christmas lunch. "We take him on board because he is a very good driver and Ferrari needs young talents that are ready to enter F1."

Giovinazzi impressed during his debut GP2 season this year, with the rookie fighting young Red Bull driver and Prema powertrain teammate Pierre Gasly - himself in his third year of GP2 - for the title until the final round in the same car. Giovinazzi's five race wins in 2016 were more than any other driver.

The 23-year-old has already had simulator experience at Ferrari, having been invited to Maranello earlier this year following his impressive GP2 performances.


  • 0

#2 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 26,619 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 21:28

 

Ferrari has become the first team to confirm the launch date of its 2017 F1 car, while also bolstering its driver line-up for next season.

The 2017 season will start later than this year, with pre-season testing not getting underway until February 27 ahead of the first race of the season in Australia on March 26. With new regulations being introduced, next year's cars will be vastly different from an aerodynamic point of view while also featuring wider tires in order to increase cornering speeds.

Despite the major changes to next year's cars and longer-than-usual wait before testing gets underway, Ferrari has already set a date for its new challenger to be launched, with the 2017 car set to appear for the first time during a filming day at the Ferrari test track at Fiorano on February 24.

The date was confirmed at Ferrari's annual media Christmas lunch at its Maranello headquarters, with president Sergio Marchionne also announcing the addition of GP2 star Antonio Giovinazzi (pictured) to its driver line-up, with the Italian taking on the role of reserve driver to Sebastian Vettel and Kimi Raikkonen next season.

"We are not taking Giovinazzi to emulate the example of Max Verstappen, who is quite unique," Marchionne told the media during Ferrari's Christmas lunch. "We take him on board because he is a very good driver and Ferrari needs young talents that are ready to enter F1."

Giovinazzi impressed during his debut GP2 season this year, with the rookie fighting young Red Bull driver and Prema powertrain teammate Pierre Gasly - himself in his third year of GP2 - for the title until the final round in the same car. Giovinazzi's five race wins in 2016 were more than any other driver.

The 23-year-old has already had simulator experience at Ferrari, having been invited to Maranello earlier this year following his impressive GP2 performances.

 

 

 

Možda ću i doživeti nekad da promenim sig....


  • 0

#3 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 18,419 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 15:26

Ferrari say they are "looking around" at their driver options beyond 2017 and want Sebastian Vettel to be "more calm" next season.

The four-time world champion's contract with Ferrari runs out at the end of next season and the German endured a difficult, winless season this year.

President Sergio Marchionne said: "With Vettel it doesn't make sense to talk about renewal now.

"We must first understand if he feels comfortable with us in 2017."

He added: "We must give him a winning car, otherwise talking about the future is useless.

"We know Vettel wants to win with us. Can we guarantee it? In return, he must drive with composure, be more calm, less agitated."

Marchionne's remarks are a reference to Vettel's tendency last year to become audibly flustered on the radio during race weekends - and especially to the Mexican Grand Prix, when his anger at the driving of Red Bull's Max Verstappen led him to launch an expletive-laden tirade directed at race director Charlie Whiting.

The contract of Vettel's team-mate Kimi Raikkonen also comes up for renewal next season. The Finn ended 2017 strongly after a difficult start and out-qualified Vettel 11-10 over the year.


  • 0

#4 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 18,419 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 15:29

Ferrari president Sergio Marchionne insists the Italian marque's F1 outfit is not interested in recruiting Mercedes tech chief Paddy Lowe.

For much of the 2016 season's run-in, paddock speculation had linked Lowe - whose contract extension talks with Mercedes were postponed until after the campaign's end - with a possible switch to Ferrari.

But while Lowe is now indeed expected to be leaving Mercedes, he is set to switch to Williams instead of Ferrari.

It is believed that Ferrari never made a bid for Lowe's services, and at the Christmas media event in Fiorano president Marchionne explained why the tech chief didn't feature in the Italian marque's plans.

"Paddy Lowe is a brilliant engineer," Marchionne said. "And he has plenty of friends in Formula 1.

"We have simply said that we were adequately covered, because with the technical experience that we have at Maranello, we have no need to take Paddy Lowe."

Ferrari F1 team's tech department went through a major overhaul in the middle of a difficult 2016 campaign, with the manufacturer letting go of James Allison and insisting it will now look to promote from within instead of luring over big-name tech chiefs.

"In the course of the season our car did not improve, while our rivals succeeded – just look at what Red Bull was able to do between the first and second half of the year," continued Marchionne.

"Our working methods changed last August, when we promoted [Mattia] Binotto – a decision taken also to give us calm and an awareness of spending money and resources on the right things.

"My objective is to create the conditions to invest in this team that has remained true all these years and give space to these people. I am sure that this policy will lead us towards important goals.

"If next year the results aren’t right, it will be my fault. There will be no problem of going to look for scapegoats."


  • 0

#5 Downforce

Downforce
  • Members
  • 4,808 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 15:18

Serdjo rodjace, smorio si za medalju...odmori malo... :sleep_1:


  • 0

#6 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 18,419 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 16:52

Ferrari president Sergio Marchionne says he plans to retire after 2018.

The 64-year-old took control of Fiat over a decade ago, but his ascendance at Ferrari has been more recent in the wake of Luca di Montezemolo's exit.

But Marchionne, an Italian Canadian, said in 2014 that he will "undoubtedly" retire after 2018.

And during a news conference in Detroit this week, he confirmed that his plans to begin his retirement from early 2019 remain on track.

 

Sve je to lepo, ali kako je krenuo do 2019. nece od Ferarija ni kamen na kamenu ostati.


  • 0

#7 Hedon

Hedon
  • Members
  • 1,467 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 12:17


  • 0

#8 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 3,054 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 14:50

Fetel je danas imao udes prilikom testa Pirelijevih guma na Fjoranu, on je OK

 

C4OiYWmWIAA7jVf.jpg

 

C4OiYWwWYAAP0kl.jpg


  • 0

#9 Hertzog

Hertzog
  • Members
  • 2,210 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 23:58

Cekaj sta testiraju, na snimku mi ne deluje kao da su ive nive dimenzije guma
  • 0

#10 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 3,054 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 01:45

Cekaj sta testiraju, na snimku mi ne deluje kao da su ive nive dimenzije guma

 
Našao sam ove informacije i Pirelijev izveštaj 
 

Sebastian Vettel's crash at Fiorano today, while testing Pirelli's 2017 wet tyres.
Vettel was unhurt in the collision with the barrier. Both Ferrari and Pirelli officials have played down the crash. Track temperature was as low as 5 degrees Centigrade.
Pirelli: It was a normal accident on an artificially wet track. Before the accident, around 40 laps were driven [by Vettel] in the morning on different kinds of experimental wet tyres – we are testing towards the 2018 season – and good data was collected.
___________________________________

Sebastian Vettel's first day of testing Pirelli's 2017 wet tyres at Ferrari's Fiorano circuit was brought to an early end after a crash into the barriers on Thursday. Early in the afternoon – and when believed to be on a warm-up lap - Vettel lost control of the modified SF15-T on the track section that descends from the right hander after the bridge crossing. Images posted online showed the car flicked right as the circuit turned to the left, and Vettel plunged head first into the barriers. Although Vettel was unharmed in the crash, suffering no more than some minor bruising, the impact was enough for the car to need extensive repairs – so running was abandoned for the day. The car has been returned to the Maranello factory and a decision will be taken tonight about if it can be got back into action for a second scheduled day of testing on Friday. With track temperature as low as 5 degrees Centigrade on Thursday, Vettel had been trying his best to evaluate the different specification of wet tyres available. Having cut short his running, it is possible that Vettel will stay on for another day if the Ferrari can be repaired in time.


  • 0

#11 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 26,619 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 15:30

Ovo se ne vidi svaki dan! :lol+:

 

 

16681741_408892986113176_420203606197456


  • 0

#12 Arnold Schwarzenegger

Arnold Schwarzenegger
  • Members
  • 1,782 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 17:37

Kad je to slikano?


  • 0

#13 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 3,054 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 20:32

PR je pokazao vozačima kako dati lažan osmeh, Arivabene nije uspeo  :lol+:


  • 0

#14 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 26,619 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 21:44

PR je pokazao vozačima kako dati lažan osmeh, Arivabene nije uspeo  :lol+:

 

 

Ovaj osmeh će nas pratiti cele sezone, moramo unapred da navežbamo kad dodju brilijantni rezultati! :lol+:


  • 3

#15 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 3,054 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 14:29

C2ndoqDXUAACxkB.jpg

 

C4KCtLjXUAAoUw0.jpg

 

C4i1_aaWMAELxgT.jpg

 

C4i8FZGWcAEHIQq.jpg

 

Novi timvear je više crveniji u odnosu na prošlu godinu što bi možda moglo značiti crvenije livreje novog bolida.


  • 1