• Please log in to reply
629 replies to this topic

#586 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 17,738 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 16:21

Zar nisu rekli 12?

Mozda je i samo 12. Pisem napamet. U svakom slucaju daleko manje od onoga sto nam treba.

#587 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 17,738 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 12:45

Engine components used so far by the two Honda drivers: 63
Engine components used so far by all six Mercedes drivers: 70

:ajme:

#588 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 17,738 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 12:49

_R3I3205.jpg

Alonso losing faith in McLaren-Honda partnership
Wednesday, 05 July 2017
Chris Medland / Image by Tee/LAT

Fernando Alonso admits it is "difficult to believe" in the McLaren-Honda partnership at the moment as he considers his next move in Formula 1.

Having returned to McLaren at the start of the renewed partnership with Honda in 2015, Alonso is now in his third season in uncompetitive machinery. The Azerbaijan Grand Prix delivered the Spaniard's first points of the year for his ninth place, but he has previously warned the team needs to be winning in September if he is to stay beyond the end of his contract, which expires this year.

Asked during an interview with AutosportME if he still believes in McLaren-Honda, Alonso replied: "It's difficult to believe now.

"The last two years and a half we didn't deliver the power we were hoping for so at least for me the time goes, and this is my last year of contract. Things need to change properly to see some signs of positive things happening. In the very short term, we need to see something that makes us believe that the project will be successful in the future."

Despite his words of warning, Alonso insists McLaren is still a positive place to be as he feels the ingredients are in place from the team's side to be successful in the near future.

"The atmosphere is good. I think the team is very united, the team wants to win. We know we're missing one part. The chassis is okay, the strategy is okay, the atmosphere is okay. But the power on the engine is not at the level we should have, so we will try to help Honda in the best way we can to keep the motivation high for them. But it has not been delivering the best results so far."

Both Alonso and teammate Stoffel Vandoorne will receive Honda's upgraded spec-three power unit in Austria, following an initial test on Alonso's car in Baku. Honda's head of F1 project Yusuke Hasegawa last week told RACER that it was important to be able to show McLaren progress with its upgraded engine, even if it doesn't yet erase the gap to the front-runners.

#589 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 2,065 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 15:22

Prekid braka ćese uskoro desiti, ovo je sve mazanje očiju...
____

Fernando Alonso has played down expectations about Honda’s ‘new’ engine ahead of the Austrian grand prix this weekend.

Amid strong rumours about a McLaren-Honda divorce, the struggling Japanese manufacturer tested the ‘spec 3’ unit in Baku and both drivers will race it in Spielberg.

“I am looking forward to seeing our performance,” said Honda F1 boss Yusuke Hasegawa.

But Spaniard Alonso is not optimistic.

At an FIA event in Vienna, he is quoted by EFE news agency: “I think the engine is good for the team to do a press release, but it is practically the same.

“Any upgrade is welcome, but there is no change with the new engine. We already tried it in Baku practice, but we were last and second to last,” Alonso added.

So asked what is expecting from the ‘spec 3’ Honda in Austria, he answered bluntly: “Nothing.”

Alonso’s comments come amid intense speculation he is targeting a seat at Mercedes or Ferrari for 2018, but he said his future is not a topic “until September”.

A move to Mercedes seems unlikely, anyway.

Team chairman Niki Lauda told Sport Bild: “Alonso cannot come to us. Lewis (Hamilton) has a contract.

“Valtteri (Bottas) brings a great performance too, both harmonise well. There is simply no space with us.”

#590 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 17,738 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 16:14

Stoffel Vandoorne has backed McLaren teammate Fernando Alonso in playing down the 'spec 3' Honda engine that is set to debut this weekend in Austria.

As McLaren and Honda apparently race towards divorce, Spaniard Alonso said he expects "nothing" from the new Honda specification.

Teammate Vandoorne told the Belgian broadcaster RTBF in Austria: "I do not think it will make a big difference.

"We will have to see if there is really a performance gain on the track in first practice.

"What is positive is that there is something new, so from that point of view any small tenths are welcome," the Belgian added.

Nico Hulkenberg spent some time trackside at the recent race in Baku, and he confirmed that the McLaren-Honda is the oddest sounding F1 car in the 2017 field.

"In the slow corners, it is by far the loudest," he told Auto Motor und Sport.

"It gargles and rattles like a truck and you wonder how it can race at all. Then when they go on the throttle, the engine suddenly becomes quiet and you can almost not hear it at all,"
the Renault driver added.

Ovo zvuci kao da problemi sa vibracijama jos uvek nisu zaleceni...

#591 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 2,065 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 19:17

#F1 #AustrianGP Progress confirmed, #Honda is back on 2016 performance level http://f1news.autoroad.cz/novinky/87164-v-rakousku-se-potvrzuje-zlepseni-hondy-je-zpet-na-urovni-roku-2016 

dp4ACto.jpg

#592 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 17,738 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 19:35

alonso_austria_.jpg

Boullier: McLaren-Honda now ‘on the right path’
Friday, 07 July 2017
By Chris Medland / Image by Glenn Dunbar/LAT

Honda's upgraded power unit shows the McLaren-Honda partnership is now "on the right path," according to McLaren racing director Eric Boullier.

McLaren has become more critical of Honda's performance since the Monaco Grand Prix weekend, with executive director Zak Brown strongly criticizing the Japanese manufacturer in Canada. However, with Honda delivering a new specification of power unit in Austria, both drivers finished FP1 in the top 10 at a power-sensitive Red Bull Ring, while Fernando Alonso was eighth in the second session.

Boullier says the progress made is exactly the sort of sign McLaren wanted to see from its power unit partner after a difficult start to the season.

"It is just an evolution on the engine but clearly there is more performance coming out of the engine so we are going faster and getting more power with better usage of the engine," Boullier said. "This engine is a performance step compared to the other engines we used before.

"I think it is a three-year project that started from very far from where we would like to be. We had a bit of a setback at the beginning of the season but I think we can see now we are back on the right path to get back to the front which is where we want to be."

Honda head of F1 project Yusuke Hasegawa was also pleased with Friday's running having shown early improvement in performance.

"First of all we are happy we have no issues today as the cars have been running, which is very good," Hasegawa said. "It is early to say about car performance with just a Friday practice but so far it looks nice.

"I believe [there are gains] but the car performance is not just coming from the PU – the chassis is also updated and it also depends on the circuit characteristics – but from the data the engine has also contributed to some of the lap time improvement so we are very happy about that.

"I want to tell more but it is still too early. We are going in the right direction and we are closing up the gap to the front runners. It is not huge enough to catch up to the top teams so still we need to try more."

URRRRAAAAAAAA ajmo da slavimo, nakon 1/3 sezone 2017 smo dostigli nivo performansi iz 2016, a cilj nam je bio da pocnemo sezonu na Mercedesovom nivou iz 2016. Alaj' lep ovaj svet, onde Honda ovde cvet...

Emmet%2BKelly%2B(1).JPG

#593 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 2,065 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 19:41

Opet si negativan. RA617H je već u pola godine dostigla nivo RA616H koja je bila ispravka grozne RA615H. Ovo je zaprvao megaveliki uspeh jer koncept RA617H ima potencionala i sve sluti da će Zauber sledeće godine osvajati solidne sume bodova s RA618H dok ćese Meklaren penjati na podijume s M09 EKJu Pouva Plus.

Zauber će morati Meklarenu pokloniti neku lepu zahvalnicu ili nešto  :rotflmao:

#594 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 15,927 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 14:21

Dakle, Fernando Alonso je vozio sa govnetom zvanim 2.0 a Stofel Fandorn sa govnetom zvanim 3.0, koje pokazuje da Honda napokon zna sta radi i da je sada na nivou svog motora iz 2016. Austrija je staza na kojoj je PU prilicno bitan. Fernando Alonso je bio sa starim govnetom brzi od Stofela Fandorna sa novim govnetom za 0.140s na stazi na kojoj se krug odveze za 1:05 - 1:06 ako ne vozite za Mercedes ili Ferari. Ima li veceg dokaza koliko je Honda izgubljena i ocajna?

Moraju da ih oteraju ODMAH. Plus je Alonsovo govno 3.0 crklo, zbog cega je i vozio 2.0, znaci oba sastojka Hondine formule su i dalje tu - pateticno spori i sramno nepouzdani. Sve je jasno, ne znaju da se izvuku iz ove situacije, nikada se nece izvuci, nadam se da vise kod nas u timu ne postoji niko ima i promil nade da ce se Honda popraviti i da je samo pitanje dana u ovom mesecu julu 2017. kada ce se raskid saradnje objaviti.

#595 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 15,927 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 14:23

Alonso with older spec 316kph, Vandoorne with newer Spec3 315kph

#596 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 2,065 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 14:28

Honda leti iz Meklarena, to je sigurno. Ovo je samo deranje živaca nestrpljivih navijača.

#597 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 2,065 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 15:07

Alonso: McLaren now Q3 contenders “in normal circumstances”

Fernando Alonso believes McLaren can now reach Formula 1’s top-10 Q3 qualifying shootout “in normal circumstances”, after a near miss in Austria on Saturday.

Alonso qualified 12th for the Austrian Grand Prix at the Red Bull Ring, but was just 0.052s off 10th-placed Esteban Ocon of Force India in Q2.

This was despite using an older specification of Honda engine, after a problem was detected on Friday night on his 'Spec 3' unit.

“It was good,” said Alonso, whose only Q3 appearance this year occurred at the Spanish GP. “I’m happy with the laps and the performance today.

“I think the car felt good all weekend, and I think this position is the maximum we could achieve today.

“The team is working very hard to improve the situation, we bring I don’t know how many updates every race, new specs on the engine every time we can.

“Now we are touching Q3 in normal circumstances, so that’s a positive note. But we still need to improve the reliability and we hope to see some more signs in the next couple of weeks.”

When asked if he could score points on Sunday, Alonso replied: “Starting P12, we are already very close, so with a good start or good strategy you’re already in the points.

“That’s the target.”

Edited by /13/Ален Шмит/, 08 July 2017 - 15:07.

#598 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 2,065 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 17:13

Mazanje očiju (boldano) na kubni ili je Bojler poludeo?

"After receiving an update 'reasonably' reliable I think that we can continue with the Honda engine in 2018"

Jedva čekam ono unutasezonsko testiranje u Mađarskoj, neko veli da se uveliko sprema MCL32 pogonjen Mercedesovom PJ pa ajd da vidimo i to čudo. Obrnuta 2014...

#599 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 17,738 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 17:25

Yusuke Hasegawa, Honda: "We came into this weekend with two new Spec Three power units, and we were hopeful that both drivers would be able to break into Q3 in readiness to score some valuable points on Sunday. Unfortunately, after yesterday's FP2 session, we detected an issue with Fernando's MGU-H and it was necessary to change his PU back to the Spec Two to avoid penalties. Undeterred, Fernando put in a great qualifying performance, so it was disappointing that he was unable to fight for a place in Q3. Stoffel ran with the Spec Three today, and it was clear that he feels quite comfortable around this track and, as a result, closed the gap to Fernando. It was a shame he just missed out on the top 10, but encouraging nonetheless. Despite this, I think both cars are in a strong position to be able to score some points. We are expecting unstable weather tomorrow, and, as we know, anything can happen in the race, so hopefully we can capitalise on any opportunities that come our way and break into the points."

tumblr_op0sp0G6Mw1r5568mo1_1280.jpg

#600 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 17,738 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 13:02

'su to legle neke pare ili sta?

Something changed in McLaren-Honda divorce

After a tumultuous period in the McLaren-Honda marriage, the works collaboration now appears to be back on track.

Recent reports hinted that a divorce announcement was imminent, but the rhetoric has suddenly changed in Austria, where Honda has duly delivered the more powerful 'spec 3' engine.

It actually malfunctioned in Fernando Alonso's car, but the Spaniard sounded oddly satisfied with having to revert to the 'spec 2' unit from Baku.

"From my grid position I can go into the points," he said.

"We are constantly improving. The team is bringing aero parts all the time and Honda is bringing engine upgrades. We are moving in the right direction, we just lack reliability," Alonso added.

Earlier in Austria, McLaren's Eric Boullier, Honda's Yusuke Hasegawa and Mercedes' Toto Wolff sat together in the FIA press conference, and together denied rumours McLaren would be Mercedes-powered next year.

Now, Mercedes team chairman Niki Lauda insists: "If we intervened in an existing contract by offering an engine, Honda could sue us."

And so it seems that McLaren and Honda may have patched up some of their differences.

"The Japanese are being almost praised, even if another engine has broken," said Auto Motor und Sport correspondent Michael Schmidt.

"You do not have to be a mind reader to realise that something has happened in the last two weeks."

Still, there are some reports that a McLaren-imposed deadline for Honda to up its game even more is still in play.

Marca sports newspaper quotes McLaren executive Zak Brown as saying: "In 2018 we must have a competitive engine.

"Honda is working and progressing and we want to give them room to improve. We've seen a good reaction from them," he said.

EDIT: ili nas je samo Mercedes oterao u qrac?

Edited by Rad-oh-yeah?, 10 July 2017 - 13:02.