VN Brazila 2016

• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

#121 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 07:28

Unimpressed with Sebastian Vettel hogging the track at Interlagos, Fernando Alonso says next he may him so that he understands that the track is "for all of us."

The double World Champion battled his Ferrari replacement in the final stint of the Brazilian Grand Prix as they fought over seventh place.

In the tricky wet conditions they went wheel-to-wheel with Vettel passing Alonso up the inside at Turn 10.

The McLaren fought back around the outside at the next corner only for Vettel to push him off the track.

"There was a tarmac run-off and I used it and nothing happened," Alonso said.

"But if there's a wall there, I either drive into the wall or into him, which is what I will probably do next time.

"I'll crash into him and he will lose more points than me."

He added: "There will come a day in which someone will have to hit him so that he understands the track is for all of us."

#122 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 09:08

Nepotrebno. Isto kao i radio gde se VET zali na Maxa.

#123 staneC

staneC
  • Members
  • 864 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 09:27

Zar nije bio Rosberg kažnjen zbog sličnog izguiravanja Hamiltona sa staze? 

Kao što je Max izgurao Vettel ili Vettel Alonsa? Koliko je meni poznato, treba ostaviti prostor za vozača kojeg se pretiče.Na stazi, do crte ne na van staze.

Žestoko preticanje Max, gde je gumom išaso do trave. Ne znam koga je preticao Max, ali taj mu je ostavio taman toliko, da ne izađe na travu. 

Strava hrabrost Maxa, za mišju dlaku.

Da je otišao 5 cm levo, otišao bi Max po njivi ili u zid.

Izgleda, da smo dobili novog Regen Maistera.

#124 4_Webber

4_Webber
  • Members
  • 17,335 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 10:02

Nemaju Rusi vise nikakve veze sa Manorom. Taj sto je kao trebalo da finansira ekipu nije isplatio to sto je obecao i otkacili su ga jos prosle godine, samo su morali da zadrze ime jos jednu sezonu zbog Bernijevih pravila o licenciranju (kao sto je i Zauber ostao BMW jos jednu sezonu nakon povlacenja BMW). Zato je bila frka prosle godine hoce li se uopste pojaviti na stazi ili ne. Ova ekipa sto sada vodi tim je skroz kul, cistog trkackog pedigrea, nema nikakvog muljanja.

A sta ce ti gore muljanje od potpisivanja ugovora sa cetvoricom vozaca za ukupno dva mesta, gde si od sve cetvorice unapred uzeo pare?

Nisu Rusi, moze da im se progleda kroz prste, pretpostavljam.

#125 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 12:06

Nepotrebno. Isto kao i radio gde se VET zali na Maxa.

Baš tako. 

Žao mi je što mali Ocon nije došao do bodova

#126 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 13:19

Koliko je meni poznato, treba ostaviti prostor za vozača kojeg se pretiče.Na stazi, do crte ne na van staze.

Generalno da, ali u kisnim uslovima se to pravilo malo drugacije primenjuje, vozacima se gleda kroz prste jer bolidi proklizavaju, pa kao slucajno su otisli do ivice staze i ti fazoni. Isto se ne kaznjava secenje krivina i izlasci van staze sa sva 4 tocka.

Naravno, nista nije bilo slucajno juce, ni VES kad je izgurao VET sa staze, ni VET kad je izgurao ALO, ni kad je pokusao da izgura VES. Sve su to vrlo proracunato radili znajuci da nece biti sankcionisano.

A VET ispada smesan sa toliko kuknjave na poteze drugih vozaca koje i on sam obilato primenjuje.

#127 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 16:42

#128 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 20:38

Zamalo da zaboravim, najjači gost u paddocku ever, kojiqratz biber, Williams i Džejovi rapperi!

:hail:  :thumbs:

CxJ1kOBXEAEiWAJ.jpg

#129 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 22:04

+1 za majcu

#130 alpiner

alpiner
  • Members
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 10:20

F1-technical-analysis-mexico-ferrari.jpg

#131 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 16:04

radio-transkript:

http://www.f1fanatic...dio-transcript/

#132 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 18:02

Motor racing is important to Brazilians, but it is not the most important thing and so improving Interlagos has been a long, and much-delayed struggle. This year there were new Race Control and Media Centre facilities. The problem with both is that they were underground. They were bunkers. The Media Centre felt like a government nuclear bunker that I visited somewhere in England a few years ago. It is an odd thing to have the media working in some kind of fungicultural facility where we are fed on the bullshit that comes from the teams and kept in dark, like mushrooms…

I couldn’t help but wonder whether this was partly the reason for the strange second Red Flag decision during the race. At the time I actually went out of the media bunker to see what conditions were really like and was rather astonished that it did not seem like red flag weather at all, a concept that had been suggested by the radio messages of the drivers and the crowds in the grandstands giving the thumbs down sign en masse. This was a really strange decision and the one idea that I heard that might explain it was that the Safety Car needed to be refueled. That certainly did happen as a number of photographs were taken of this happening, but was this the reason for the stoppage? I did not have time to ask the question about how many modifications are made to the vehicle to make it faster, but obviously one way to do this is to reduce the fuel tank size and thus the weight. Or was the decision made because the decision-makers were in a bunker and were detached from the real world?

:ajme: