56 replies to this topic

#1 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 21:41

920x920.jpg

cota_turn_map.jpg

Jos cetiri trke nam je preostalo u F1 sezoni za godinu 2016, Mercedes je vec krunisan za sampiona u konkurenciji konstruktora, a u konkurenciji vozaca samo njihovi puleni Niko Rozberg i Luis Hamilton jos imaju teoretske sanse za titulu. Nakon tehnickih problema u Maleziji i greske na startu u Japanu, Hamilton zaostaje za timskim kolegom 33 boda. Matematicki, Rozbergu je dovoljno da na svim preostalim trkama zavrsi kao drugoplasirani i obezbedio je titulu, cak i da Hamilton pobedi sva cetiri puta.

U medjuvremenu, Mercedes je testirao gume za sezonu 2017. ali je Hamilton odlucio da ne ucestvuje u testovima (umesto njega vozio je Verlajn) navodno zbog povrede stopala, jer zeli da trku u Ostinu doceka sto spremniji. Ostaje nejasno kada i gde je doslo do ove povrede, koja je ocigledno dovoljno problematicna cim je odlucio da ne vozi zbog nje. Mozda tu lezi i razlog njegove slabije forme na zadnjih par trka?

Sto se tice guma, Pireli je za ovu priliku spremio srednje, meke i supermeke, a evo kako su birali vozaci:

1476179383719.jpg

#2 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 22:44

Iduće nedelje Svetski kup u Söldenu i F1 GP USA. Obožavam ovaj deo godine.

#3 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 12:50

- Dzordan King ce dobiti prvu priliku da vozi bolid Manora na FP1 u Ostinu.

#4 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 17 October 2016 - 16:02

- Satnica TV prenosa (vremena u GMT, dodati 1h za CET): http://www.f1fanatic...-prix-tv-times/

#5 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 19:23

Detaljnije o povredi Hamiltona, kao i o njegovom ratu sa medijima:

Lewis Hamilton has revealed the foot injury which kept him from participating in last week’s Pirelli test is something he has been managing all year.

Hamilton told the media in today’s press conference he is at “one hundred percent” now after sitting out the test last week.

“I’ve basically had an injury that I’ve been carrying during all year long,” he said, “actually in both feet, just induced by running.”

“Unfortunately the physio said that it just takes a lot of stretching and it just heals over a long time. I woke up in the morning, I was feeling quite a lot of pain the day before and it hadn’t diminished so it was very little.”

“But the most important thing was to be fresh for here and feeling better for here and this is actually the first week that it’s felt good.”

Hamilton goes into this weekend’s United States Grand Prix 33 points behind championship leader Nico Rosberg. He believes his the reliability problems he has suffered this year explains a lot of the deficit.

“Obviously this year it’s been a little bit different in terms of how our performances have been, particularly mechanically, and there’s nothing you can do about that,” said Hamilton.

“Out of the ten times this car has been good, whatever it if, I’ve often done the job with it but then there’s definitely been a few, probably in the first few seconds of a race, I’ve not done that well. But that’s motor racing.”

The world champion also faced questions from journalists over why several of them had been blocked from following him on social media services such as Twitter following his row with the media in Japan.

Hamilton said he was not directly responsible for putting the blocks in place. “It’s actually something that just got brought to me,” he explained.

“I don’t actually manage every single part of my social media, I have a couple of other people that do. Our general approach is if you see something, see someone generally talking smack then you kind of cut it.”

“I had flown back to Asia and then I got a message afterwards. I don’t know who has been blocked or not. I don’t have a lot of time to go online and do that.”

“I think it’s a lot of people, it wasn’t just media. It was a blocking spree. But if you look at my phone I don’t even have the app.”

However Hamilton denied that his social media accounts were ever used to put across opinions which were not his.

#6 romantik

romantik
  • Members
  • 7,759 posts

Posted 20 October 2016 - 22:11

Meni ova prica o povredi ne pije vodu. Pre bih rekao da ga je Mercedes kaznio za pljuvanje po timu zabranom testa, ali je to opravdano "povredom" a Hamilton to dodatno prihvatio pa sad ima izgovor ako ne uzme titulu, crkavali motori, on povredjen, junacki se borio ali nije islo...

#7 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 14:39

- Alfonso Celis ce vozidi bolid Fors Indije na FP1 u Ostinu.

#8 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 18:36

CvTtv4hXYAAuAf0.jpg

#9 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 22:09

CvUZm9CWEAA3i08.jpg

Uzeće Rosberg titulu a RBR drugo mesto u konstrukterima, trebalo bi čudo da se desi da ih prestignemo.

#10 romantik

romantik
  • Members
  • 7,759 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 08:09

Ja se opet vracam na pricu o gumama i koliko su timske startegije nelogicne i besmislene, a kao i uvek Ferari prednjaci! Ljudi donesu vise crvenih od Mercedesa, pa onda na dva treninga upotrebe samo jedan set a Mercedes dva :ajme:

#11 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 17:33

CvYr2u4XgAAW_V_.jpg

#12 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 17:42

Mercedes decided to break the Formula 1 paddock curfew to change the fuel system on Lewis Hamilton's car ahead of Sunday's United States Grand Prix.

Mercedes has described the measure as "precautionary" and its curfew break was the first of the team's two individual exceptions allowed during the course of the season.

The FIA has confirmed members of the team were within the confines of the circuit during the eight-hour curfew period that commenced at 11 p.m. local time on Friday night.

Although Hamilton topped the first practice session, the three-time champion could only finish third quickest in FP2, almost three tenths of a second behind teammate Nico Rosberg, with Red Bull's Daniel Ricciardo splitting the duo.

Hamilton complained of "disastrous" brake setting changes complained of "disastrous" brake setting changes during the two sessions for disrupting the afternoon run and "struggling to finish a lap without oversteer."

Hamilton goes into the weekend trailing teammate Nico Rosberg by 33 points with only 100 to play for from the final four grands prix.

#13 alberto.ascari

alberto.ascari
  • Members
  • 28,756 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 21:30

CvZcgNmWEAIfX1V.jpg

#14 Hertzog

Hertzog
  • Members
  • 2,572 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 21:38

Meni se ova staza bas svidja. Konfiguracija mi je odlicna i poprilicno je osvezenje u ovom dosadnom kalendaru

#15 Ripper

Ripper
  • Members
  • 4,494 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 14:06

Hamlitonova 58. pol pozcija. Prvi je naravno Schumacher sa 68., drugi Senna sa 65.

RB opet bira drugacije strategije za vozace. Rikardo od starta na supersoft-u gde ce verovatno biti agresivan i probati odmah da preskoci nekog iz prvog reda.

Dosta je tehnicki zahtevna staza, svi vozaci to naglasavaju. Takodje kazu da je prvu krivinu izuzetno tesko "pogoditi". Pa recimo Rozberg je oba puta u q3 otisao sire.