Formula E 2016-17

• Please log in to reply
280 replies to this topic

#106 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 20:48

Prelomna vest i trač: Reno napušta Formulu E ove sezone i preuzima ih Nisan. Francuska kompanija želi se potpuno posvetiti Formuli 1 što objašnjava ovaku odluku, Nisan se nije takmičio u velikim šampionatima još od debakla GT-R 2015. godine u VECu.

The Renault-Nissan alliance is redistributing its commitment to motorsport: Japanese take over the Formula E launching place, French enter Formula One full-throttle

(Motorsport-Total.com) - In Formula E, an important change will be in the coming season 2017/18. The former top team Renault e.dams will probably disappear from the scene, according to information from 'Motorsport-Total.com', the French team will take over alliance partners Nissan. In this way, the two automotive manufacturers, which have been cooperating closely since 1999, want to rearrange their motorsport programs.

Renault, which has been involved in Formula One since 2016, wants to concentrate on its operations there. Since the Le Mans Debacle in 2015, Nissan has disappeared from the very large motorsport stage. The Japanese need a worldwide commitment to be able to communicate in the future some attributes such as sportiness and technology advancement. The formula E is just right.

Nissan had already made a study in the winter of 2016 regarding a possible involvement in the electric racing series. The result seems to have been positive. Nissan calls itself a "pioneer in electromobility". With the Leaf and two derivatives of the E-NV200, models with the corresponding drive are already on the market.

Nissan had gone to Le Mans in the LMP1 class under the label of Nismo's sports car in 2015, with loud marketing campaigns - and had been shown there bitterly. After a devastating appearance at the 24-hour classic, the project GT-R LM Nismo was finished. Since then, Nissan has only been represented in the Japanese Super GT, the IMSA and in numerous other GT racing series. The whole big stage is missing.

Renault may still retain Formula E as a series partner over the current season, but the team will be renamed after extremely successful years and at least two teamtitles. The French did not want to comment on this step on demand from 'Motorsport-Total.com'. Which title the future Nissan Formula E team will carry is still unclear.

#107 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 21:06

Šta sam govorio ranije? Ferari je izrazio želju za ulazak u FE ali u isto vreme Alfa Romeo je kovao plan za F1 no moje skromno mišljenje je bilo da Ferari neće ući u skorije vreme dok će Alfa Romeo ili Maserati ući u FE i čini mi se da sam u pravu. Maseratiju ipak dajem veću šansu za ulazak u FE jer hoće lansirati električni automobil 2019 godine tako da je FE savršena reklama...

Marchionne: "Formula E with Maserati or Alfa"

News from Maranello: The Formula E entry of a manufacturer from the Ferrari group still seems to be on the agenda of FIAT boss Sergio Marchionne. As part of the opening ceremony of a new exhibition at the Ferrari Museum in Maranello, the Italian has once again expressed his opinion on Formula E. The 64-year-old wants to take a course on the electric series.

"We are currently looking at our options, but we are confident that we will enter the Formula E with a Ferrari group, maybe with Maserati or Alfa (Romeo)," says Marchionne. Particularly within the framework of the planned Rome ePrix in spring 2018, these ambitions are very welcome.

FIAT-Chrysler has been prominent in the Formula E for more than a year with Magneti Marelli. The Italians from the company group currently supply components for the drivetrains of Mahindra, Dragon and Andretti.

#108 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 11:13

Stefane Sarazan odlazi u Tacita Rejsing umesto Estebana Gutijereza koji je otisao u Indikar. Tom Dilman upada umesto Sarazana u Venturiju.

#109 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 20:24

Larger numbers and the specific name abbreviations are set to improve the fan experience as of the upcoming Berlin ePrix.

The FIA has decided to help fans recognize who actually drives a car. Like in Formula 1, the teams have to increase the drivers’ numbers sizes, which have to be placed visibly onto the rear mudguard. Additionally, the so called TLA (Timing Letter Abbreviation) needs to be put on both sides of the external roll up. To ensure these information will be clearly visible to the spectators, the FIA defined the following minimum sizes:

Driver’s numbers
– Height: 145 mm
– Stroke thickness: 30 mm

TLA
– Height: 100 mm
– Stroke thickness: 20 mm

Since every driver has to change his car during the race and to make sure people at the track can immediatly see whether a driver already swapped his vehicle or not, one car will have black numbers and one car red numbers. The teams are encouraged to provide the highest possible contrast between the car’s livery and the numbers.

In case you are unfamiliar with Formula E’s abbreviations, here is a full list of all TLAs that has been used this season so far:

Abt, Daniel – ABT
Bird, Sam – BIR
Buemi, Sébastien – BUE
Carroll, Adam – CAR
Conway, Mike – CON
Felix da Costa, Antonio – DAC
d’Ambrosio, Jérôme – DAM
di Grassi, Lucas – DIG
Dillmann, Tom – DIL
Duval, Loïc – DUV
Engel, Maro – ENG
Evans, Mitch – EVA
Frijns, Robin – FRI
Gutierrez, Esteban – GUT
Heidfeld, Nick – HEI
Lopez, José Maria – LOP
Piquet Jr., Nelson – PIQ
Prost, Nicolas – PRO
Rosenqvist, Felix – ROS
Sarrazin, Stéphane – SAR
Turvey, Oliver – TUR
Vergne, Jean-Eric – VER

#110 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 01:15

Koje loše razmišljanje Sema Birda, ovo nisam očekivao od njega, s ovim načinom pitstopa BMV, Mercedes, Alfa Romeo i Maserati nikad neće ući u ovo takmičenje.

Longer races and keep car swap for Season Five suggests Bird

As ideas for how to improve the racing spectacle in season five continue as the teams move to one car per driver. Sam Bird believes that the car swap could remain in season five, but instead, races could be 70 or 80 minutes long.

Despite Bird understanding the need for Formula E to move to one car in order to show the technology improvemnt of the sport. The British driver was still hopeful that the sport might keep the car swap for season five.

“I don’t mind the car change,” said Bird. I think as long as we show the public that we are improving the technology, that’s the main thing.

“My idea was that we make the race slightly longer and still have the car swap, but we go much quicker, nearly flat out, and have the race at 70 or 80 minutes instead of 50 minutes.”

Degrading Tyres

If the drivers do have one car per race in season five. Bird believes that a tyre that degrades during the race, but you’re not allowed to pit to replace them might create some interesting races in the future.

“Honestly, I think it’s great that we go to one car in some respects, but we do need to do something. Is it a tyre swap? Maybe we make the tyre a much softer compound then it does fall away.

“When I was at SPA for the World Endurance race. The second stint was difficult because I lost grip in the tyre. So that’s what I mean you have to protect your tyres while driving as efficiently as you can, and if you get it wrong or you push too hard you will pay for it at the end of the race,” explained Bird.

Staying one of a kind

Bird also believes that the sport should remain unique to rest of motorsport and not fall into the clutches of traditional motorsport events, as the sport looks at ways to improve itself in the future.

“I like the fact that it’s one-of-a-kind. It’s very important for its identity and I think that’s why so many people love it so much. It gives us so many exciting races, the format that it is now.

So it’s important not to lose that identity, but there is the argument that would more people tune in if it was more traditional? I don’t know, but we shouldn’t try and become a normal motorsport event,” said Bird.

#111 Rad-oh-yeah?

Rad-oh-yeah?
  • Members
  • 21,862 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 02:58

50 minuta je zaista kratko.

#112 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 03:13

Prvo moramo videti koliko će držati nove baterije pa tek tada se mogu donositi zaključci o pitstopovima i svemu ostalom. Nervira me izgled bolida za petu sezonu, izgleda ko tenk a ne ko trkačko vozilo (mada Spark obećava lakši bolid od predhodnika). Dakle ako hoćeš da ti baterija duže drži skini kilažu i napravi pošteni trkački bolid. Puno stvari će izaći na videlo kada se bude testirao po prvi put bolid za petu sezonu.

#113 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 16:08

Fantastični poster Jaguara za nadolazeći dabl heder u Berlinu

DBkEUUYXoAAhFaJ.jpg

#114 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 13:20

Mero Engel zamenjuje Stefana Sarazana u Venturiju do kraja sezone nakon što je ovaj otišao u Tačitu.

DB3E5G4U0AQlrIW.jpg

Pravac između krivina 3 i 4 se vozi ispod krova iMošna

DB4F-f-XYAAGWq4.jpg

#115 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 22:06

Snimka nabrijavanja

#116 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 11:02

3tpIQrc.gif

Počele kvalifikacije prve dabl heder trke

#117 Jurgen

Jurgen
  • Members
  • 6,514 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 11:59

Jedna hiljaditinka između Di Grasija i Lopeza! DIG uzeo 3 bonus poena.

#118 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 12:02

aJYCBYT.gif

Završene kvale

eQhOIdy.jpg

Whoah, 1 hiljaditinka  :krsta:

Edit: link lajv tajminga http://livetiming.al...om/fiaformulae/

Edited by /13/Ален Шмит/, 10 June 2017 - 12:04.

#119 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 14:52

Trka počinje za 10 minuta.

Strim

VLC strimovi ali možete ih pratiti i s onlajn sajtom www.hlsplayer.net

Official Global Broadcast

Onboard Cameras

#120 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/