Formula E 2016-17

• Please log in to reply
280 replies to this topic

#61 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 21:11

The 2018-19 season five Formula E car is set for its first track test this October, reports motorsport.com’s Sam Smith.

The Spark-built season five-spec car will be powered by a 54kWh McLaren Applied Technologies (MAT) battery. In a move away from the mid-race car changes we have been used to seeing since Formula E’s maiden campaign in 2014, the 2018-19 cars will need to last the entire distance of a race.

While the first track test is scheduled for October, teams will have to wait for a chance to get their first runs of the new machines, with the opening collective test session expected to take place in early 2018. A chassis crash test has also been planned a month after the inaugural track run on 1 September 2017.

Spark will coordinate the October test, which is slightly behind schedule as a result of the extra time taken last summer to decide on a battery supplier. Originally the FIA wanted to ‘make available one full product package to each car manufacturer by 1st October 2017.’

Last month, the nine registered manufacturers received initial technical information from MAT, which is the project lead in ensuring all battery system requirements and integration. The car is scheduled to be homologated in August 2018. Among the changes for the 2018/19 Formula E is a peak power hike from 200kW to 250kW, with energy harvesting also rising to the same amount.

The new car is currently due to weigh 930kg, 42kg heavier than what was initially pursued. Part of the reason for this is a heavier-than-expected MAT battery, which one team’s technical director claimed “would be nearer 350-360kg [excluding safety structure] with 209 cells”.

#62 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 00:18

Motorsport je upao u čudnu fazu gjMFHZ5.gif Frijns je povredio ligamente desnog kolena prilikom treninga. Upitno je da li ćese trkati na ePri Monaka, Blenkpein GT trku u Monci propušta nažalost.

r_frijnsUnfortunately I will have to sit out this weekends @blancpaingtseries in Monza. While training my right knee collapsed. Cut my ligament in half. Recovery starts today! Will be back in the car in 2 weeks time in Brands Hatch. Feel sorry for @stuart.leonard and @jakedennis19

C93WD3JV0AAFRMx.jpg

Želim mu brz i potpun oporavak.

Edited by /13/Ален Шмит/, 21 April 2017 - 00:19.

#63 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 02:02

Rim dobio zeleno svetlo od gradskih vlasti za održavanje trke

Formula E is set to add Rome to the season four calendar after plans to bring a race to the Italian capital in 2018 were approved by city authorities today, according to reports in Italian media.

Along with the mayor of Rome, Virginia Raggi, the Capitol Assembly unanimously voted “to take appropriate steps” to enable a Formula E race to be held in the city, with an initial date of 28 April 2018 suggested.

The vote is understood to have included an agreement in principle for an ePrix to be held on the streets of Rome over a three-year period from 2018 until 2020, ensuring “a strong visibility and promotion of the city of Rome”.

Chairman of the Sporting Committee, Angelo Diario, said: “The event takes advantage of what it is and improves it: the streets will be rebuilt at the expense of the organisers and will improve the services for the neighbourhood with electric charging columns, electric bike sharing points, wifi points.”

Last September, Formula E launched the selection process for new host cities to express an interest in joining the calendar from the 2017-18 campaign, as series promoters began planning the provisional schedule for season four. The announcement stated that successful hosts would be announced in June 2017.

In the statement, dated 20 September 2016, Formula E boss Alejandro Agag said: “We have enjoyed remarkable growth over the first two seasons of Formula E and now have partnerships with some of the most iconic cities in the world and cutting-edge automotive brands. There is now a unique opportunity for new cities to join our calendar and share in the continued exponential growth of the championship.”

It is not the first time a Formula E race in Rome has been mooted. In December 2012, the championship announced an Italian ePrix would feature on the inaugural calendar, though it was not included on the approved version that was announced by the FIA World Motor Sport Council in December 2013.

#64 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 22:16

Novoosnovanoj seriji Formulino E je suspendovan Tviter nalog ili su ga sami ugasili. LINK Ko zna šta to znači..

#65 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 23:00

Kubica tests Formula E car at Donington Park

Robert Kubica has tested a Formula E car at Donington Park as he continues to evaluate whether he could make a return to international single-seater racing.

After sampling a GP3 car at the Italian Franciacorta circuit last month, Kubica completed a number of laps in a Formula E test car on Tuesday, which was part of an independently organised test.

It is known that Formula E has been keen for some time to offer Kubica a test, and one almost took place at the end of season one.

The Pole, who pulled out of a planned FIA World Endurance Championship programme with the ByKolles team, is understood to be considering a potential drive in the all-electric championship should he be able to drive the car competitively.

If Kubica deems he is able to race the Formula E car, he could feasibly find a berth with DS Virgin Racing for the New York ePrix this July.

Both DS Virgin and the Renault e.dams teams have vacancies due to Jose Maria Lopez, Sam Bird and Sebastien Buemi all competing at the clashing Nurburgring WEC round.

#66 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 21:36

Njukastl želi već sledeće sezone upasti u FE kalendar. Od kad se začela ideja o Formuli E 2011-2012 Australija je bila sigurna opcija za kalendar no kako se približavala prva sezona sve se manje čulo za ePri u toj zemlji. Adelajd i Sidnej su se nudili ali nikada nisu napravili ozbiljni plan. Isto kao Kopenhagen, Oslo, Zaragoza, Valensija i Imola. Pomalo mi je apsurdno što se Surfers Paradajs nije ponudio, deluje kao savršeno mesto za FE a imaju dobru infrastrukturu.

The Newcastle City Council has supported motion that could see the New South Wales city bid for a Formula E round as soon as next year.

Seven months out from the first ever Newcastle 500, a city centre street race that will replace Homebush as the final round on the Supercars schedule, the Newcastle City Council is already discussing how electric motor racing could play in a role in the longer-term future of the event.

At last week’s city council meeting a motion to explore opportunities relating to electric motorsport was tabled by Labor councillors, using Formula E as an example.

According to the Notice to Motion, councillors Stephanie Posniak, Declan Clausen, Jason Dunn, and Lord Mayor Nuatali Nelmes requested the council to work with ‘Supercars, Destinations NSW and other interested parties to explore opportunities host an advanced electric vehicle race alongside the Newcastle 500’.

The council has since confirmed to Motorsport.com that the notice to motion was carried, with plans to pursue including electric motor racing as part of the Newcastle 500 event, and/or look for support to bid for a round of the FIA Formula E Championship as soon as next year.

According to a statement provided by the council, the related motions were:

‘[The] Council work with Supercars, Destinations NSW and other interested parties to explore opportunities host an advanced electric vehicle race alongside the Newcastle 500’.

‘[The] Council write to Destination NSW, the NSW Premier, Federal Members and all Local Members seeking support to call to hold a round of the Formula E Championship in November 2018 and onwards’.

Australia has long been linked to a Formula E round, although major capital cities such as Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney, and Perth have been touted rather than regional centres like Newcastle.

The Formula E discussion took place at the same council meeting where a motion from Greens councillors to have council support of the Newcastle 500 revoked on safety grounds was rejected.

#67 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 22:54

Uzmimo u obzir da je on napustio LMP1 program jer je BajKoles pristupio vrlo amaterski u ovu sezonu, pa je Robert propustio prolog u Monci. Dakle on može testirati u simulatoru do Nju Jorka pa ako se pokaže da mu ruka može izdržati onda ništa ga ne može sputavati u Formula E debiju.

2017 F1: Kubica could do New York Formula E race

Robert Kubica could be set to return to a premier open-wheel starting grid.

Earlier, the former Renault and BMW driver axed his plans to contest the fabled Le Mans race this year in the premier LMP1 category.

But he then tested a Formula 4 car, which was his first single seater outing since the end of the 2010 F1 season. Ahead of the 2011 season, Kubica's F1 career ended when he almost severed his arm in a horror rally crash.

Now, it appears Kubica's return to single seater racing could take place in the Formula E series.

Spain's Marca reports that a cockpit could open up due to the clashing July date of the Formula E race in New York and the sports car race at the Nurburgring.

Cockpits normally occupied by Formula E stars Jose Maria Lopez, Sam Bird and Sebastien Buemi may all be temporarariy open.

Kubica reportedly tested a Formula E car last week at Donington in the UK.

#68 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 14:47

Formula E već sada razmišlja o izgledu i načinu pit stopa nakon što će doći baterije većeg kapaciteta koje će moći izdržati celu trku počev od pete sezone. Promene guma ne dolaze u obzir jer kako kažu "ne prenose pravu poruku svetu" a znam i zašto a to je zbog Mišelina i filozofije Formule E da bolidi imaju pneumatike ko automobili, za sve uslove i da dugo traju. Glupost, zašto praviti šampionat formula bolida ako mu oduzmeš sve draži istog.

Formula bolidi ≠ GT automobil

To se mora promenuti i to pod hitno, jbt što ne primene koncept pravog takmičenja s mekanim slikovima. Implementiraju u pravilima lepo obavezne dve komponente tokom trke (mekane i tvrde) i dva seta pneumatika (jedna mekša i jedna tvrda). Tokom treninga neka koriste oba seta, tokom kvala samo mekše i neka s mekšima započnu trku a posle pitstopa moraju obavezno preći na tvrđu komponentu. FIA bi dala vozaču jedan set samo ako doživi defekt za koji on nije kriv a ako bi vozač fletspotovao pneumatik i zatraži od FIA još jedan set onda će isti dobiti penalizaciju u vidu drajv tru ili nešto drugo.

Formula E is likely to keep mandatory pitstops within its race formats for season five and beyond, even after the need for mid-race car swaps is eliminated.

Initial discussions at Formula E’s Sporting Working Group (SWG) took place earlier this year regarding possibilities to replace the car swaps, which will be obsolete by the 2018/19 campaign.

This is when the new McLaren Applied Technologies battery will produce enough usable energy for drivers to use one car per race.

Motorsport.com has learned that the SWG meeting to exclusively discuss the proposals that will shape Formula E races from 2018/19 onwards will take place later this month.

The Formula E teams currently have two nominated representatives on the SWG – Andretti’s Roger Griffiths and Renault e.dams boss Jean-Paul Driot. They will discuss and then subsequently present the teams' preferred plans for discussion at the meeting in June.

Griffiths told Motorsport.com that while no decisions have yet been taken, the series is set to maintain some form of pitstop, but it is unlikely to feature a change of tyres.

“We’ve talked about a conventional pitstop where we would change tyres, but you can’t see many benefits in that because we wouldn’t be changing tyres that are worn out,” said Griffiths.

“It just means bringing extra equipment, extra wheels and there would be no real message as to why we are doing that.”

“Trying to come up with something that adds an element of strategy is one of the solutions we are looking at.”

The FIA, who will ultimately sanction the race format, is known to be open-minded about which path on pitstops to take. Bringing in the new season five technology only for processional races to play out is understood to be uppermost in both the FIA and FEH’s minds.

“We could have a minimum stop drive through or in the box itself, so there might be narrow window to come in and pit,” added Griffiths.

#69 romantik

romantik
  • Members
  • 7,759 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 19:11

Ovo je serija koja se po mnogo cemu razlikuje od ostalih, pa zasto bi onda od njih preuzimali los koncept?Dozvoliti zameu guma je ok, ali pravljenje obavenog koriscenja vise komponenti tokom trke je bas los koncept. Ne znam koliko pratis Moto GP, ali za vikend smo opet imali sjajnu situaciju gde su vodeci takmicari izabrali razlicite komponente za trku, neki pogodili, neki debelo omasili, ali to je dalo izuzetnu draz trci, mnogo vecu nego da su svi morali da voze isto (a kad propises obaveznu upotrebu dve komponente to je onda to).

#70 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 09 May 2017 - 20:19

To nisam razmotrio kolega, Moto GP pratim sporadično kao totalni laik. Al tvoja ideja je nekako preradikalna za FIAu, mada se Formula E pokazala kao vrlo otvoren šampionat i ne bi me čudilo da takvo nešto uvedu. No vodeći ljudi FE strateške grupe su protiv menjanja guma, Mišelin je protiv slikova i kako će na ovoj ljubljenoj Zemlji napraviti strateško takmičenje sa pitstopovima bez "dolivanja goriva" i menjanja guma. Ovo je sve kontradiktorno.

Moj drugi koncept strategije se sastoji od trka podeljene u dve faze tj. moda bolida. U prvoj fazi imaš manje snage i nisko prijanjanje dok u drugoj fazi imaš veću snagu ali jače prijanjanje, za sve faze imaš na primer pet minuta ekstra snage i kada ju istrošiš primoran si na pitstop za promenu moda i prijanjanja. Naravno korištenje ekstra snage bi se već propisalo da nebude štednje iste da se nebi dešavali pit stopovi u samoj završnici trke. 

#71 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 14:08

Venturi s novim livrejem

C_oFeXCXoAA10mv.jpg

#72 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 22:58

2017 ePri Monaka kratki uvod

Kneževina Monte Karlo će po drugi put u istoriji šampionata ugostititi trku Formulu E nakon jednogodišnje pauze. Prošle sezone se nije vozila jer FE nije se mogla ugurati u uski period vremena za koji Monako odvaja vremena za trke, umesto FE Monako je ugostio reviju vintidž F1 bolida.

Staza

city_tracks_and_info_monaco.jpg?anchor=c

Ovo je peta trka treće sezone i prošlo izdanje FE u Meksiku je donelo puno iznenađenja bez obzira što smo očekivali procesiju i dominaciju Renoa tj. Buemija. Najavljena je slaba kiša ali inače već je padala ovih dana tako da je staza poprilično zelena što će vozačima doneti puno izazova u odnosu na 2015. Frijns će ipak voziti trku, isto tako i Hoze Marija Lopez. Mahindra najavljuje jak vikend i lov na podijum. Di Grasiju je puno pomogao teški ePri Meksika za Buemija te mu se približio na samo pet bodova zaostanka, Reno je s druge strane priča za sebe i Audi Sport ABT Šaefler se treba svojski potruditi ih stigne a u tome im ne pomaže Daniel Abt.

Vremenska šema sesija

* Prvi slobodni trening- 8:00-8:45

* Drugi slobodni trening- 10:30-11:00

* Kvalifikacije- 12:00-13:00

* Trka- 16:00-17:00 (51 krug)

Službeni strim ću post-ati čim bude dostupan

Monako je u svom prvom izdanju pružio spektak, hoće li se to desiti i ove godine saznaćemo uskoro..

#73 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 11:01

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeN1fnUA-JE

#74 /13/Ален Шмит/

/13/Ален Шмит/
  • Members
  • 4,593 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 12:00

C_s5yIEUQAEPtpy.jpg